Propaganda comics

Can we have a thread about the enemy making salty propaganda comics? I am making this because I missed having that thread about "Salty comics" done back in November, but I forgot to archive it. If any kind user has it would you please post it, but if we can post new material if we can

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6pjJl
archive.is/U4Oty
fusion.net/story/377190/comic-being-black-in-white-spaces-trump-election/
8ch.net/new/res/2867.html
frontpagemag.com/fpm/262157/every-republican-presidential-candidate-hitler-daniel-greenfield
theralphretort.com/stan-lee-tells-the-sjws-to-make-their-own-characters-they-cry-in-response-6025015/
8ch.net/tv/res/581629.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I should be laughing but these people need to die. Getting real sick of this shit.

That sounds pretty awesome though. The part about "no elites" makes no sense, however.

How is that bad ?
Free speech, no bitches D&Cing families, no criminals making no go zones, no backward religion of peace, no backward country of peace, make your own country great again, no govt propagandists, no butt pirates spreading diseases or crossdressing in the streets, no jews, and speak English in Ensligh speaking countries.

FUCK YEAH

even they know elites is code for jews

Where is Peter Parker? Is he canonnically a cuck now?

b-but it would be

studies indeed show girls thrive in the single-sex classrooms, just like boys

women don't know how to use remote controllers

.. female nigs are as far as you can get from altruistic, strong, and independent, even asians are better

I will admit that made me lel.

Last time I checked Gwen Stacey was a coal-burner, so yes, he is a cuck now.

Why does an awful country full of violence and hate need a wall to keep people OUT, anyway?

That first comic really shows how much the retarded left lacks any self awareness. Apparently they think all the things on the 'NO" list are good things.

Honestly, if lefties got everything they seem to wish for in their twisted idea of an ideal country, they'd all be raped and dead within a year.

He's not with Mary Jane anymore? So she's a race mixer too? American comics suck.

Oh shit I forgot to include this in the OP. This looks pretty dank even though the intention was to vilify the God Emperor, the Tsar and Martin Shkreli.

I can't say, user. I haven't kept up with Marvel in years.

Me neither, since I discovered Japanese and Francobelgian comics.

They jest with that ANGRYWHITEMENISTAN comic but it actually does sound like paradise.

Seriously though I want to live in Angrywhitemenistan, there wouldn't be a fucking single thing in it to be mad about, it sounds great.

On the subject of propaganda.

Anyone got that Brexit parody video of helms deep from lord of the rings?
Has Farage riding in as Gandalf?

We of Holla Forums don't like to talk about it, but several years ago, in order to save Aunt May's withered life yet again, Peter and MJ traded their marriage away to give the old prune another three years or so (in Marvel time) of existence. It was shit. And now MJs burning coal and we don't want her back.

Fucking please.

The brainwash one made you laugh? It's dark as fuck, advocating for surgery to correct wrongthink.

Here: have a Holla Forums edit.

says the character that would have died of cancer if not for the healing properties of a hammer enchanted by an white norse god. how bad are marvel sales right now?

Is that first pic supposed to look like something bad?

VERY bad. Unfortunately, (((Disney))) keeps them propped up so they can continue being liberal faggots.

Shit, I meant to say the 5th pic, not the 4th one.
I wonder if that comic ever got finished

Still nice edit.

How bad it must be for Peter that now both Mary and Gwen are coal-burners? He has been cucked twice.

That is actually Valkyrie, not Whor. Different bitches.

How faggy is DC?

so all the women are just running around cosplaying as rule 63 thor while bitching endlessly about men?

They have been slightly less pozzed than Marvel but at least enough for SJWs to declare them "right-winged"
archive.is/6pjJl
Keep in mind that DC proudly declared Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman queer icons so this is hardly Holla Forums or conservative in anyway.

Pretty much. Worse yet, the character is diagnosed with cancer and its said using Thor's powers is accelerating her death, but the bitch hasn't dropped dead yet and her creator is dead set into making her long and lasting as possible.

So they declared a mentally unstable, highly impressionable and diagnosed lunatic and a non-human entity made of clay as queer icons?
That is some subtle humour there. Well played DC

Corruption of the youth should be among the unforgivable crimes after the Day of the Rope.

We might have to allow deportation of the average kike back to Israel and reformation for brainwashed leftards in order to not be seem as monstrous to normalfags but people responsible for THIS specific cancer must be made an example of.

Can't Trump sue Marvel for using his face?

Parody.
It's allowed.

I thought Whor was canceled long ago. What happen?

So we can parody the creators of this nonsense and they cannot claim "harassment"?

Correct. The only thing stopping you from doing a strawman of liberals in comics is a lack of connections and talent.

Possibly.
Public figures can have shit like this done to them on grounds of parody.
Private citizens are a different matter.

Yes, but the Jews will try to fuck you over in any way possible, so you'd have to be an anonymous creator.

Surprise, surprise, it's Marvel. Home to cucks like Brian Michael Bendis who makes a habit of being sure to clean up his wife after her boyfriend finishes inside her.

They just relaunched the title again. Everytime a comic is underselling, they make a whole new volume since readers will always buy an issue #1 for whatever reason but very few will stick around. Its what they do every time a comic is not selling well, but Marvel insist on shoving it down readers throats rather than just putting it out of its misery.

Ah comic cucks. They gave up their little sub culture with no shots fired and lots of whimpering.

They are conditioned to bow down to fake "warrior women" so sucking on the teet of feminism is natural for them.

It's easy for an obese fat white comic loving fag to virtue signal through their cucked comics.

We really need to push a right wing sci-fi narrative though. Star Wars was basically a left Vietnam dream. Easy to digest because of science fiction.

Throw in some sci-fi looking armor, change the names around, and take some shots at the Jews. If only Hollywood wasn't infested by kikes.

There's always crowd funding

Warhammer 40K is already one.

That second one proves the guy right though. Even assuming the validity of the studies mentioned, its a combat class. Not gnder studies by shitty character class.

The problem with this thread is it assumes that comics were ever not shit.

I made this thread with the purpose to compile propaganda comics.

We can legitimately shut down the new chick-thor comics. They are an insult to a legally registered religion, Asatru. Thor is a red bearded man. We demand that they fix this and apologise to us, or face litigation and boycott.

Third pair of trips I've gotten since last night.

100% seconded.

dubs comfirm. Lotr was aboit killing jews. This is the best universe! HITLER LIVES! When he comes out of antarctica, the kikes will gas themselves!

What's the context of the third pic?

Why would anyone want these?

second comic is a fallacy, if it was real then everyone would of voted hillary. its only useful for putting salt in the wound for the factions that lost.

You forgot the part where it's heavily implied the only reason the Tau stay together is because of literal mind control.

>because it works in 80% of all cases in favor of them, all the time
You know guys. I'm outta here. Fuck this shit.
Fuck comics, fuck media, fuck everything.

They really don't know what's good for themselves.

Yeah i wonder if author is secretly sympathising with our side.
The stuff on the NO list doesn't look like much of a loss.

Your typical "can't even" liberal would have used different labels for those things.

femnazis -> equalty of the sexes
thug culture -> black lives
political correctness -> civlity

and so on

Change the name to Whitetopia and you've got yourself a paradise.

That's what I wondered. It's just a confusing comic because I can see it from two sides where:

If meant to be cuck there is stuff like:

And then they do (what seems to me to be the condescending redneck way of talking trope) the overt "speakin foreign" part.

But if it's meant to be cuck, even they can't be for:

Or if they are for those, that's a whole new level of mind blown in terms of looking at the SJW mindset.

Nigger, Horsey is the among the most pozzed of libshits. He literally thinks pic related is a negative image. I would not be surprised if he unironically thought angrywhitemanistan would be some kind of dystopia.

Is this supposed to be critical of republicans?

They hate what is good.

No fucking shit.

My only issue is the obvious caricature that any white person who isn't an effeminate fudge-packer that has no morals or values that supersede that of a foreigner's, means you must be a meth-addled hillbilly. Other than that, there's literally nothing wrong with that cartoon besides making it look like everything in smoke.

Contributin.

He kind of reminds me of Bill Kristol and his "Renegade Party" in way. It's like when someone's being mocked and they're painted as this cartoony, extremist buffoon, but everyone knows that such people don't really exist and the caricature is exaggerated just for laughs.

Then it turns out that such an individual really does exist and they maintain their beliefs without a hint of irony.

A SJW I follow on Twitter retweeted this cartoon on being black in "white spaces" after a Trump win.

Source:
archive.is/U4Oty
fusion.net/story/377190/comic-being-black-in-white-spaces-trump-election/

If this faggot nigger hates being around white people so much why doesn't he go move into the ghetto with his fellow niggers? Oh wait it's because they would kill him for his sneakers right?

Originally the Tau were just nice people, but people complained they weren't grimdark enough so they have the undertone of evil mind controllers and genociders.
Doesn't make sense.

40k unintentionally is one

Maybe that nigger would feel more at home in Africa

It used to be satire.

Nice try, Eldar, but you can't stop history. Taus are going to live in your lands and there is nothing you can do about it.

Sounds like a tell-tale sign to get the fuck out.

not only that they would scream about him being "ligh' skeened"

The very thought that someone might not be a liberal is scary to them. Let's keep it that way, they are starting to feel the primal fear of their fathers and grandfathers that kept them in line some 3 generations ago.

What the fuck is all this shit about Trump being a racist, what has he actually said against black people? Literally nothing, but since they're used to having a black president they're just going to assume the white guy is a racist now based on nothing!

I mean we could just kill the fucks and be done with it.

It doesn't help that liberals scream racist over everything, but that's our benefit and their loss.

Baby steps. The window is shifting, but it will take time before non-whites become acknowledged as a true source of the problems in public opinion.

Remember, it takes just 10% of the populace to be devoted to an idea to get it all moving.

>"reasons of convenience"
Yeah ok nigger

The things about all these stupid signalling comics is if you reverse the roles in any of them, the lefties would loose their shit about how racist, sexist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic, islamaphobic yadda yadda…

fuck, their little mantra list of ebil white men's characteristics is getting long. I wonder if they all carry around little cards with it printed out for them to deploy when they get triggered…

Fucking lazy nigger.

incoming

I have a pretty good folder

even if he did it wouldn't matter and it wouldn't be reason enough to say he's a bad president.

Isn't he canonically in some timeline?
He actually was.
American comics were controlled by Jews since the beginning, so this shouldn't surprise me.

What does "pozzed" mean?

So, captian america being a Hydra agent means he's actually the ONLY REAL super hero we have?!

yeah, and then they slipped him into the regular 616 universe as well, and will probably make a reboot movie with spider-nigger as well.

pozzed up the neg-hole

we also have red skull.

So is it similar to say that someone is "fucked?"

Thank God I never got into comics. The propaganda angle aside, that is amazingly low-quality work. I'd expect this sort of storytelling from an 8-year-old child.

would you believe me if I told you Dragon Ball was in the upper echelons of quality by comparison?

Look up "bug chasing" to more fully comprehend the etymology.

reminded me of some minor OC I edited a few months back, here ya go

Will do, thanks

Ahh, so is it a didn't flavor of "cuck," as in, an insult to libshits are willing to be "progressive" at the risk of themselves?

I love the look on his face when he says "That's not a thing."

it means you are a faggot, and you have been pozzed up the neg-hole.

newfags are faggots

low energy.
at least I put some effort into it.

That's it? Why not just say faggot?

If I recall correctly, Trump said something about controlling Ape Lives Matter's incessant chimping. Either that or it could just be the whole "MUH KKK ENDORSED DRUMPF! MUH SOLIDARITY WITH FELLOW PEOPLE OF CRIMECOLOR" type shit.

There is a Nazi in the comic and he's a good guy.

Brockenman, right?

I should just tell you to lurk more but I'm in a ok mood. Pozzing a neg hole is when an aids infected faggot (aids positive) dumps a load in a non aids riddled faggot (aids negative) thus infecting that faggot with aids on purpose. This is called bug chasing among degenerate faggots. Pozzed = filled with aids infected faggot cum.

No, I understood that. It's just you're reply "it means you are a faggot" made me misunderstand and think I was over complicating things.

Yes. And fuck Ramenman.

There was a thread a few months ago where we tried to pull a Ben Garrison on Horsey. My image folder is a mess, and I'm not sure if I have any of that material anymore. Anyone else got some?

he didn't make that reply, I did.

and you are indeed a faggot, and you need to lurk more.

since it's (close to) Christmas, here is a red pill present.
Merry fucking Christmas!!!

pretty sure we've been doing that for years now.

(((elites)))

I guess 'La Raza Cosmica' didn't promulgate such swell ideas after all. Reminder that it was the first proponent of the idea of hybrid vigor and that it reduced the majority of the population of Latin America to destitution, crime, and poverty.

Somebody post the TruthSeeker comics

The AntiFa one is accurate. Had a guy try to step to me and some of the older lads. They've got slightly chubby faggots and skeletons. We had bikers and tradies. It was fun.

Yeah a nigger on /new/ posted something I'll copy:

8ch.net/new/res/2867.html

I'm starting to think most blacks hate the faggot mullattos after reading those posts.

No, RC was/is a kind of ethno-cultural idealization, it was never based on a biologistic understanding of race.

I'm in favor of the wall as much as anyone, but life in LatAm isn't that bad, all taken together, with the exception of Venezuela.

YES THAT WOULD BE MY IDEAL STATE WHY ARE THESE LIBERALS SO FUCKING STUPID THEY DON'T REALIZE HOW AWESOME THAT WOULD BE?!?!?!?!?

they are really clueless

I actually fucked with my SJW sister's head by just using their logic.

There wouldn't be a racial rift if we didn't have other races here.
There'd be less racism too.
What am I ignorant on?
No, I want them to have their own countries too. Don't you think things could be done better if we all just stopped debating semantics and self created issues?
And if they weren't here they wouldn't have to complain about us.

LASAGNA LASAGNA
LASAGN ASAGNA
LASAG SAGNA
LASA AGNA
LAS GNA
LA NA
L A
LA NA
LAS GNA
LASA AGNA
LASAG SAGNA
LASAGN ASAGNA
LASAGNA LASAGNA

do you the rest of these? i was trying to explain evolutionary psychology to my christian-college super-evangelical brother and this might help

Every time

Wasn't the out of Africa theory disproven not too long ago by a Russian scientist, or am I thinking about something else?

all of their arguments are completely circular and based solely on emotions. it really is a case of "wrongthink" aversion. when a leftist gets mad at something you say, its like the logical positivists used to say: all moral statements are simply statements of (emotional) preference…. when a leftists says "that's terrible/racist/x-phobic, what they're really saying is no more than "ew yucky" or "ow that hurts my emotionbrainear" – nothing more

he claims he disproved it… not that i disagree, but yeah you're right

I love it when their "nightmare" scenarios are actually selling points to everyone else. The world depicted seems rather nice to be honest.

The only insult is the "GOP" buckle.

Shrekli literally paid someone to draw this. I won't accept any other explanation.

Absolutely degenerate.

If there is one thing we know so far is that liberals always depict their enemies as even better completely accident - whether its more morally upstanding or cool looking.

Holla Forums's actual body type or at least mine

god those are terrible, they arent even funny.

For a place with a rep for being 400lb central, I've always wondered why there were so many bishounen like me. Is it malnutrition or just alcoholrexia?

I definitely drink a few too many meals, but with the way things are, and all, I have to allow myself some degree of vice or I'll just fucking kill myself. At least there's a certain subset of girls out there who actually go for the "black magician boy" look.

Man TruthSeeker…is worse than words can describe

Though the funny thing is it's impossible to know when it's him or when it's a parody

It really is hilarious when you assume this is propaganda AGAINST the right.

Just like Cntrl+Alt+Dlt's Buckleys ever replicated malicious memes of miscarriage will undoubtedly be misinterpreted by future archaeologist who will name him a genius who was imitated countless times for his profound insight into the human condition, so too will this meme be ever replicated by the masses in ever increasing nonsensical style until the original message, if any, is swallowed in the automatic, kneejerk reaction of ``"my god if this isn't autism i don't know what is."``

Ever. Fucking. Time.

Ima just post everyone I've got

ANATHEMA

Didn't you know? If you're a leading Republican and you express any sort of right-leaning ideals, no matter how much of a cuckservative you are, you are literally Hitler.

Often times leftism have a one dimensional view on what our viewpoints are. But this takes it a rung even below that.

Having debated marxists the funny thing is they can't wrap their head around that we know that an elite exists and that we don't JUST blame the jew rather that the jew is a prominent problem.
Every argument I've had goes

Yes! but most of the 1% are jewish and nepotistic in nature. That's how hollywood was controlled
But the jews ARE the elite
Yes they are, and back and forth and back and forth

My favorite thing is to ask them to look up the percentage of Jewish billionaires, then compare it to their percentage of the population.

So… is this suppose to be a terrible parody of Holla Forums made by leftypol? Or is it a parody of leftypol parodizing Holla Forums made by Holla Forums, a parody of a parody?

The latter would make more sense than anything else.

I can't tell you but I know the answer

It's a Holla Forums autist who browses Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums

I just find it cute that they'll then go "HA! THIS GUY ISN'T JEWISH AND HE'S ELITE" and it's like "Well yeah, and some niggers aren't fucking retards but that doesn't mean I want to live with one"

Stay woke.

Chinese anthropologists pretty much uniformly reject it, for what it's worth.

As do most slavs, nips and anybody who studied before Universities got pozzed

Shit.. I just realized 40k is perfect.. even knowing how much I love 40k and it's so meme'd in pol.

But - the problem is that there is no 40k Movie that pushes the agenda. Normies need a film to jerk off to so they can easily understand. 40k is tons of books that aren't really connected.

You know if Hollywood ever made a 40k movie they would poz it all to hell, or make the Tau the multicultural good guys and the imperium crazy bad guys. Worst thing is, you can take really make an independent 40k film because it's Sci fi and would need way too much money to be produced.

Oh fuck, Ted Cruz was Hitler all along and we didn't even know. I'm a #cruzmissle now.

Comics are fucking garbage, all of them.

This is a bit off topic, but I'm actually trying to get my own editorial company going for conservative books since my last novel got pushed out for "racist tones"….

Is anyone on Holla Forums interested in writing something of a setting in which a bunch of books reside but are under one umbrella?

What's this book user, i am mighty interested.

they started as parodies of Holla Forums by Holla Forums, but other people started making their own parodies of him. The ones that aren't obvious parodies like pics related all all completely serious with no irony

Sick of multiculturalism, said merry christmas to some fucking wiry haired kike looking faggot and he freaked out at me in public about it, I was this close to punching him in the face

who is the purple woman in the back?

If just saying "Merry Christmas" to these weak cunts is enough to trigger them into a freakout how are they supposed to start a rebellion to dethrone Trump?

I can't go too indepth as Doxx and all but it was about a girl who discovered that her people were placed in ghettos and what not because of "AWFUL TERRIBLE THINGS" they had done but came to realise that not only had SHE not done those but things were being made up.

Que a Dragonball esque group traveling around the world and taking pictures of supposed genocidal places and discovering nothing was there to meeting a tribe of people in a closed commune that talked of shit about how they aren't monsters etc.

Again man, that ending, make it something subtle. It's too obvious. Leftists defeat themselves, they don't need "xDD and they drink cum!" That's the reason I made TruthSeeker. Truth fucking revealed btw

I really hope they do that'd be the quickest way to rid ourselves of these scum

I'd didn't make them I got them from >>>/truthseeker/ and wait what are you saying in that spoiler?

lasaga is love. lasaga is life.

dubs of nofun

New Desktop background here

Ah fair enough.
Let's just say if you look at my posts they're all numbered, right?

why would I have them numbered and not Holla Forums random save file names

It's probably because that pesky TruthSeeker is such a rogue!

AMA

Dat Thor feminist critic is not a lie as such but the cucks and feminists projecting, lol.

This is actually pretty cool

I've always wanted to be a writer, but shit has just been too crazy in my personal life for me to sit down and write. It doesn't help that the stories I have in mind changed drastically once I got red pilled.

Do it as a hobby and have a main career, I've had four novels published but all in all they make very little in terms of actual life.

I'll give you three things I had to learn.

Do it.
Write it.
Stop delaying it.

It's okay to write a "same old" story
Nobody breaks the mold simply by existing. Do shit you know to begin with then build on that. Don't try to deconstruct the narrative when you're putting the narrative together.

You are not Tolkien and that's okay.
We all want to be Tolkien, or hemmingway or what have you but the point is to be yourself first and foremost. If you're like me you're not very flowery so don't force yourself to be so. If you don't like poetry, don't include poems in your book etc etc etc.

they are savages.
always have been, always will be.

Frig off twink.

Watch the 5th comic get 10000% more credible with this one weird trick!

Read it again. It doesn't say "all of them", but 90%. 90% are the receivers of culture, media, government, celebrity etc information. That doesn't mean that they all are libshits and whores, but that they subscribe to a certain authority which they draw their motives from. That could be any authority, from atheist e-celebs, to normie alt-right figures, to ZOG pawns, to anything else that has status in society. Even some who have status in society are part of the 90%, since globalization and the information age can make absolutely anyone a celebrity.

Which leaves us with a 10% of people who think for themselves, are self-sufficient, actively oppose the status quo, the true blue "rebels" of society. Which 10%, when you lay down the logistics of what it means for the government, ANY government, you'll see it is its downfall. It's a game changer that few (or even anybody) can compete with it.

I swa an analysis on here on how the logistics and numbers would fare regarding this that would convince you, but I don't know where it is right now. Somebody pls post it, it had a pic of Assad laughing in there.

just refers to updated versions.
gonna make some new versions after new year.

but here, have these.

I think the third one confirms Truthseeker is actually a Holla Forumsack subverting Holla Forums tbh

Ok, I suck at these things, but have the text not confused left and right? The protruding jaw of the character to the (our) right seems more like that of a negroid. But, as I said, I suck at these sorts of things.

I have no idea what you are on about.

could you clarify?

Sorry, fourth pic I meant. To me the white man appears to be on the left, and the black woman on the right. The labeling might have been mixed up.

Don't negroid crania have a much more protruding jaw, ac can be seen in pic 2.

Kim Kardashian's mother.

no, I think it's accurate.
would be fun to know for sure, though.

Crashing (((Marvel))), (((Lucasfilm))), and (((Disney))) would be doing the world a service. Kikes everywhere would be oy veying over the lost shekels. The only thing they have to do is pull some "H'wite man's New Years" resolution bullshit and it's over.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

They're turned on by dominant females because they're in a state of emotional immaturity. Want them as a mother figure.

See you guys over at /cuteboys/

Homosexual dwarves?

When did comics become this huge shit show? These aren't the comics I used to read.

Comics have always been pushing liberal bullshit, it's just especially bad now because the left has gone completely insane.

Like videogames, comics were mostly leftist bullshit. It's just that you didn't notice because it recently became anti-white bullshit.

I live in a Hispanic area in South texas and most folks voted for Trump. The minorities who didn't were either metropolitan or uni kids who were isolated from the working class.

I've always hated the domineering woman stereotype, and when was blue pilled I hated how every porno has the woman starting everything. Femdom is fake shit pushed by kikes, it's like proto-cuckoldry.

My brother in law likes "strong" women, and sure enough emotionally stunted. Raised by a single dad, so he never had a female influence. On the plus side my wife pretty much obeys whatever I say, I gave up trying to "share" responsibilities and power in the relationship in my Manosphere days and things have gone so much smoother.

(heil'd)
This so many times over. They hate everything that's good in the world, because they only way we can all be "equal" is if we're all shitty and unhappy together.

i didn't even notice that the first time. it's amazing how these 'stereotypes' come through even in their own propaganda.

HIV+

The commie politico was a traitor all along,
but Garth Ennis still a eternal anglo.

Don't give this CWC tier of autist any attention or it will fl00d all the threads of the board with it's shit.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262157/every-republican-presidential-candidate-hitler-daniel-greenfield

Now this boon knows what it's like for whites to walk down the street and see a nigger. A full third of negro males will be convicted of a felony, so it's reasonable to assume that a coon might be violent.

You know who else visits their factory? Porky.

They put a muslim and a latina woman as the flagship Green Lanterns now, so no, DC is still cucked. Also their writing sucks and their art is still traced garbage.

That's because the kind of faggots that like stuff like 40k think Knights are cool as shit, however they always give it some liberal progressive twist. Fuck them too.

minor plot twist.
the end result is that you have thousands of readers reading the sob-story and actually thinking "the soviet union was a good thing"

it's like Chinese water torture: one drop at the time, lets glorify socialism.

they also send out tid-bits that we are all about, so that raise the question: are they humouring us, trying to warn us, fuelling our paranoia, ridiculing us or what?

Who likes Crossed here? :^)

That dang dirty Truthseeker! I bet he is behind all the cuckposting on Holla Forums. Which is along with Drumpfposting and cumskin are some of the ways I falseflag Holla Forums on Holla Forums and make sure they don't take it over.

We're not. You're just ignorant to our language. Just as easy ask "Why speak when you can grunt and gesture?"

Original TruthSeeker here. You think you're funny reddipol? Trying to false flag me? Well I made a thread on Holla Forums, so now everyone will know who the real TruthSeeker is drumpfkins.
>>>Holla Forums581629

Mate, I'm sad to say but 40k is getting pozzed in every orifice these days. Black Library books are now full of pickers of cotton and women, especially in leading and military roles. Just go read Legion by Dan Abnett. IG forces led by a genius nigger general and a "prestigious" IG regiment led by totally-not-psyker Mary Sue female officers that have mad orgies with their own men. It's a complete shitshow.

Then you have Mechanicum, where they drop a paraphrased "It's the current year" (pic related) in the middle of a discussion and you can tell it's forced as fuck and there to push muh outdated gender roles. The main character is a girl even, and there is also a female magos that is the smartest magos of all and dares assume herself the equal of the Emperor.

40k is pretty much done for, it will only get worse as time goes on.

How shocking. Degeneracy spawns more degeneracy.

40k started getting pozzed with the Horus Heresy and that loathsome neckbeard liberal who ruined the Emperor's character for the sake of his narrative. Can't have a noble man who embodies all the aspects of good and virtue actually be good in this unholy world of chaos. Nope. Gotta ruin him too.

Are you me?

They're all complicit in the shitshow that 40k has become. Abnett ruined Ollanius Pius, they collectively made sure some random space marine knows how to clone the fucking Primarchs at will.

And like you said, their cuck minds can't tolerate the existence of the Emperor and what he represents, and they're too retarded to understand why the Emperor needs to be a moral paragon, him being a force of good for mankind is what the whole setting (and the tragedy of it) hinges upon. But nope, gotta pozz it with subversion because humans can't be the good guys.

10 years down the line they're gonna publish 40k: Chaos dindunuffin Edition. Fuck them.

At least I can sleep well at night knowing Abnett is going through hell thanks to the migraines and his feminist cunt of a wife.

How can they thrive when they try to force an genda on the boys and man-children that they built their empire on? Marvel is not long for this earth if they can't cut the cancer out.

This made me laugh:
theralphretort.com/stan-lee-tells-the-sjws-to-make-their-own-characters-they-cry-in-response-6025015/

Because they have Disney keeping them afloat and churning out more leftist drivel. Same as DC can get away with their idiocy because WB is footing the bill.

And you'll notice that Disney and WB aren't making games, movies or shows featuring the new diversity characters, but consistently use the legacy ones. Even the new Spider-Man was likely going to be one about that little niglet before someone realized that was gonna cost them more than they were willing to sacrifice on propaganda and they put Peter in place. They likely left the rest of the cast as niggers and mudshits because of contractual reasons and to avoid a PR shitshow.

TruthSeeker must be stopped I did 9/11
8ch.net/tv/res/581629.html

Yeah, except when they make statements of their own accord.

Jack here just sucked off five strangers in this bus station's bathroom.

My friend melted down when I challenged her on Lewis' Law.

She gave me chocolates for Christmas though.

Remember, they're women. SJW men are just annoying faggots. Women can be trained.

Derivative.

This reminds me of my beat poet KANG co-worker. His parents are doctors and he LARPs as Shawn King.

Fucking hate how comic books are drawn by such hacks.
Does anyone has other shitty poses. I can feel my autism kicking in again.

reminder:
Stan lee made mutants to reflect the civil rights movements of the 60s.

The giraffe-like neck on that nigger makes me laugh.

The Aztecs were actually better than the modern, miscegenated Mexicans. According to Spaniard sources, the city of Tenochtitlan was very, very lavish. I reckon it was like early-medieval Europe with a hint of ancient Athens, but without the secrets of smithing.

Actually this is something that he said after, originally mutants were written as an convenient way to create superheroes without making origin stories.

How long until we see a comic about us?

The funny thing is that mutants are way more dangerous than even the wildest nigger, spic, et cetera, and no longer biological human. It's quite justified to hunt them down and leash them.

read 3rd pic here and 4th and 5th here

To be fair.
The sentinel is the only means by which non-mutants can protect themselves from mutants.
The majority of humanity lacks super powers of any sort.

Mutants are therefore born with innate privileges over the common man.
Wolverine needs to check his mutant privilege.

The second one really triggers me.
The SOLE fucking reason that we have coeducation is to fuck boys over. Girls do better out of any system that involves both males and females because everyone inevitably bends over backwards to facilitate the 'success' of the inferior sex.

Schools are nothing more than liberal-drone-making factories, precisely because we have coeducation.

Fuck the kikes, fuck modern 'women' ('titted jews' would be more accurate) and triple fuck the pathetic cucks who pander to them.

I hear that.

I came here to post this. I'm not even white and I see nothing wrong. It doesn't even say no niggersor gooks for that matter and they are standing outside the wall for some reason.

This. Why should the (((mutants))) have exclusive right to power?

What are you talking about user? Chaos is the religion of peace.

TBH chaos is at its core peaceful. It's only the so-called chaos horde and the empire's own demonophobia which misleads people about this ancient religion. Most cultists are just conjuring forces necessary to get on in life.

It begins.

This is 2ironic4me. Man these hipsters love irony.

1. The comics are supposed to subvert racism by making the characters black men and white women. The problem is some of them took characters with established identities and erased to put them in a white man's costume.

2. The guy in the second comic is right and sjw's even brag about doing what he's being called crazy for believing.

reading Marvel comics is like reading pure cancer.

nice cuckoldry comics faggot.

this. wtf