Trump Tweet Regarding U.N.S.C. and Israel

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Is he rusing the kikes or is he owned by them? I want to believe this is 4d chess. What the hell is God Emperor doing by signaling the kikes so hard? Does he not realize they aren't going to ever like him? What does he gain by doing this?

I know he was the best option. $hillary deserves death for what she's done. I'm just getting tired of seeing Trump pander to kikes over and over.

archive.is/ILh6y
archive.is/Mrck9

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7gprw
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/opinion/liberal-zionism-in-the-age-of-trump.html?_r=0
postits4tga4cqts.onion/index.php?cat=pub&date=2016-12-22&id=985586867
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/egypt-trump-sisi-resolution-israel-settlements-161223064418355.html
archive.is/eevy7
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/23/update-un-vote-friday-anti-israel-settlements-resolution/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/haken32.htm
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it too late to change my vote?

Protecting his presidency. The last President to name the Jew was killed in Dallas.

You're stating that the (((United Nations))) out of all things should interfere with Isreal and Palestines?

Always the first post.

Look, Trump is not anti-Semitic. Every sign suggests he basically regards Israel as an American ally. They'll only forfeit his goodwill if they Jew him.

I think we all knew from the start.

He's basically telling the kikes to quit fucking around with the UN and do the shit themselves. Knowing that everyone in the world knows what Israel does to the Palestinians. If the US tells Israel to fuck off and make peace and instead they keep launching morters and building settlements then Israel will rapidly find itself lacking the support the pozzed zionist Americans.

I look at it as a pretty chilling message to the jews.

back to reddit

President Kennedy was an anti-white, genocidal criminal, user. You are very uninformed.

Thank you user. This makes sense and me feel better. I may just be on edge and not thinking clearly because I've been forced into close proximity with a bunch of my shitlib relatives due to the holiday season.

hey this is pretty clever. He is playing 4d chess so hard that he is even starting to take his own pieces, hahahaha!

There's an open split right now between the zionist jews and the international jews.

Trump is aligned with the zionist jews, who want all the diaspora jews to go back to Israel.

That seems like a far better option if we are forced to chose between the two. At least if all the Yids are in Israel they can't continue to destroy white nations to the degree that they have been. Also it will make it really easy to glass them all in one go.

Jews in Israel should be paid a sum of money for every deported jew from USA. For that money, they agree to keep the deported jews in Israel.

He is denying power to the UN Jews and keeping the power at home. We need to veto everything possible from the UN unless it explicitly helps us, because not vetoing is ceding power to the UN and people will start currying their favor instead.

This is actualy pretty genius…

SO
DEEBLY
GONCERNED

This is correct and he was a big champion of the 1965 Immigration Law and Civil Rights Act which ended up being signed by his successor.

Nonetheless, he did want to inspect Israel for potentially owning nuclear weapons and that was a serious bad goy move.

bitch

Here have some shitty OC. It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw that image.

His assassination was a grassroots effort, which is something you probably don't want to believe. It's not only the agencies who don't like seeing their frog boiled too quickly.

This thread again

This hysterical cunt has single handedly pozzed, or to be optimistic, lowered the quality of Renegade Tribune for good.

Needs to subtract from future payments if the same schlomo appears after he's been deported. Otherwise you get the same Illegal Jewish aliens over and over again.

I have to say i'm not upset.

Trump is a friend of Israel.

I don't know why this comes to a surprise to you people. He is definitely not redpilled on jews, probably not even redpilled on race other than knowing that niggers gonna nig and illegals are bad for the country. Trump was never pefect and this has always been the consensus on Trump until all you cuckchan and le_donald faggots showed up and actually believe the God Emperor meme. Trump is and has always been a step in the right direction, nothing more. Once he is securely in office we should turn against him to shift the Overton window further to our side.

you should run for office and I'll vote for you in 20 years.

What gave you the impression he wasn't? Being from jew york, marrying his daughter to the jews, or saying he's a friend of israel long before he was running for office?

Fucking soft brain goy probably thought muh party matters and that kikes don't run the entire system.

next you'll be posting saying "wow look who I found out runs a majority of our banking, media, and acedemia!"

Go back to reddit

In all seriousness, the trump presidency is our greatest opportunity to redpill EVERYONE on the jewish question and exactly who runs things.

1. Define an annual quota for how many jews must be permanently relocated from the US to Israel. (only counts if they renounce US citizenship).
2. Scale the amount of foreign aid Israel gets to the fraction this of quota which they achieved in the prior year

The only payment you kikes will get is in lead.

neo/pol/ cucks in a nutshell.

Kill yourself.

Trump has always been an Israeli lover and cop lover.
This is no secret, at all.

How retarded are you?
Is this another

He may not be absolutely perfect in some regards but whatever.
Also the U.N is heavily compromised by muzzies.
The entire thing should be disbanded at this point anyways.

At no point should these barbarians and tribals be given any kind of say or vote or consideration in anything over world affairs.

wtf i hate trump now

If dubs Trump is protecting israel for his jewish grandchildren

(check'em)

Low energy bullshit thread.

What wrong, Shlomo? Worried about how effectively this would be?
You know your compatriots can't resist shekels.

thank god

I like seeing you alphabet kikes desperately fling this as if it's effective.

I wonder if you'll realize the folly of your false dichotomy when you're hanging with your pets and your handlers.

JIDF's first day?

wtf I hate Drumpf now!

>>>/reddit/

So you're a faggot who doesn't want to believe that he can make mistakes and instead want to believe in this illusion of him playing "4D chess" all the time? Fucking pathethic, you're no different from a leftist.

Die

Why make the point of mentioning how unfair it is to Israelis though? Simply to appeal to kike neurosis and arrogance?

To make it seem he has the moral high ground here, and isn't doing this simply to get the US in a better position?

Kek this

In case you didn't know this, the US currently gives Israel foreign aid every year, and this isn't ending any time soon except in the LARPist of fantasies.
While we have them addicted to this aid, might as well use their addiction for our advantage.
If you could think more than 1 step ahead, you'd notice that my proposal is equivalent to ending the foreign aid in a few years, because as soon as there are not enough jews in the country to fulfill the quota, the money would stop.

Are you new to support Trump, or anything involving him? explains it all.

Hes always been this way, and has always been nothing more than a step in the right direction.
Small, palatable steps for normies because electing anyone more extreme would have been impossible.

Its nobodies fault but your own, and everything I said as well is true. The U.N has been compromised and has been for a long time.
By jews and muzzies.
Its completely useless and servers zero interest for us.

Emotionally stunted shut in, not even capable of basic research or thinking skills. Its easy to spot people who haven't bathed themselves in the heat of discussion or debate. You snap like a fucking twig.

777D chess.
(((cognitive dissonance intensifies)))

underrated post.

He does it for everyone, including people he's going to fuck over. Hillary and Bill are "good people" who he is not going to prosecute (he's just going to let Congress and the FBI do it). Romney is "a smart good man", who bowed and scraped for Trump's forgiveness when he though SoS was on the cards, and got nothing in return.

Check em

Nigger.

That all makes sense. I need to meditate and re-find my center because I'm clearly slipping, missing these obvious points.

Die now

Stops them from starting WW3 and crashing the economy before he gets into office. I'm surprised this is not obvious from all the shit we have seen in recent days let alone months.

He has NOTHING to gain.
he is a corrupt billionaire who LOVES kikes despite being exposed to them his entire life in Jew York. That and the fact that ALL his children married kikes says all you need to know about the guy.
and no amount of "muh wait fopr Hitler" "muh CTR" "wtf i love Hillary now" shills will ever change the fact that Trump is at best some retarded buffoon who got rich on daddies money and now wanted some glory for himself by becoming president to please his inflated ego and at worst is controlled opposition by the kikes who will hurt whites further by going back on all his promises and start another kike war in the middle east.
in other words, he is a typical american politician

>>>/suicide/

HE'S BRINGING DOWN THE UNITED NATIONS WITH NO SURVIVORS
AND HE'S FORCING ISRAEL TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF DESTROYING THEIR OWN PUPPET'S CREDIBILITY

34DD BY THE PUSSY CHESS

Nice dubs.

sage in all chaims fields

i think it has moar to do with fucking the U.N. than anything else.

none of this means anything, nobody really knows what trump will or will not do. Dont get me wrong, he was by far the best choice, and there have been a few indicators here and there, but we will just have to wait and see

dawson recently released some outtakes of his 911 film, pretty much the only one worth a damn thing, only primary sources and heavily implicates israeli intelligence, obligatory watch

34DD BY THE PUSSY CHESS

using this from now on.. thank you user

Holla Forums getting stabbed in the back the second the election is over just like I predicted over a year ago.

Pure autism.

>>>/suicide/

sage shit jew thread

At least you are being honest about what's behind Trump threads now

Do you want to debate the accuracy of any of the pictures?

(((aaaa67)))

(checked)
Jesus these threads always bring out the shills and double digit IQ's. This is nothing more than a fuck you to the UN and if it was about any country other than Isreal you retards would understand that.

(((MEMES))) XD

You're probably right user. I'm going to have a cup of tea and meditate for a while.

How is it a bad thing? He wants in the negociation instead of letting (((united nations))) deal with it.
This is 5D chess you low IQ nigger

Guess Trump should have just put them all in his portable gas chamber, you've been right this whole time. Trump should just allow the U.N. to do what ever they want and fuck over the US's influence with Israel.

Like any good NYC businessman, Trump knows how to play the Jews against each other. See, the internationalist banking Jews want the UN to handle this shit. In contrast, the nationalistic Zionist Jews want the UN to fuck off and let Israel handle things its own way. You see a microcosm of this shit all the time in NYC between all the different Jewish factions; "Jews jewing Jews" isn't just a funny slogan.

no they dont want that you UTTER retard.
Pissrael is already filled to the brim with the kikes already there. For all disgusting vile kikes of the world to return there, they would need to destroy several surrounding countries and then absorb parts of them into Pissrael.
Oh wait thats what they are actually doing right now and Trump will help them! but it will all be part of his 88d chess!

You could of saved yourself some writing and just posted MUH PR

Fuck off, Sinead. Stay Triggered.

Except Trump is preventing the Israelis from having an excuse to do exactly that by preventing the U.N.'s involvement, but you're a reactionary moron that can't think ahead so you decided to shit post.

eat shit faggot

Nobody's saving that one either, Sargon.
Your Trump Merchants are shit.

Look he's a fucking zionist just admit it you assholes.
Say the words: Trump is a Zionist

Sorry I can't it triggers me

Is that some salt I'm seeing? Because your d&c isn't working quite as well as you hoped? What should we do? Join up with the leftists? Try to get him impeached? Get a cuckservative to take his place? Get a fucking actual leftist in there? Commit suicide because you think it'll somehow save Europe if America goes under completely? hmm

This has got to be the slidiest slidey slide thread with the weakest shilling in a while.

Come back in a year, then we'll talk. You can now go back to Ropeculture or Renegayde. The #1 priority is stopping illegal immigration, pressuring or deporting a lot of illegal mexicans and then lowering legal immigration.

I think Trump's been very good for us, I'm just tired of people trying their hardest to dodge and worm around this base fact. There's absolutely no evidence to suggest that he's anything other than a relatively kosher guy, and that his policies towards israel is anything other than what he's publicly laid out. It's tiring to witness.

I seriously hope you don't do this.

but hes not wrong. such a resolution will do nothing for peace in the region. The sand niggers would likely not be satisfied with what they get and the kikes would be vengeful.

And as it has been said.. Trump has no desire to go after the kikes, he is not hitler, BUT he is going after those shitty things which the kikes do. And without those shitty things they wont be able parasitize western populations. And without the ability to so easily parasitize they will show their noses fucking profoundly to the point where even the goodest of goys will notice it.

It's just too early to tell.
Do you mean to unseat Trump before he takes office?
Anything this soon is just contrarian for the sake of it or Renegayde shilling. There's really nothing else that could be pushing this low quality posting.

Once you see it.

Kill yourself

Seriously you won't be missed

You can't get elected President if you're not pro-Israel. I still support Trump but that's just the reality of the current (((US political system))). The day the US stops financially supporting Israel or vetoing at the UN for them we'll be able to say otherwise.

Even in a scenario where the US refuses to use it's veto there's still two goyim sitting at the UNSC. Namely, France and the UK.

It's just too early.

hes trying to make sure that they dont declare marital law before trump gets inagurated

it will always be too early for you fuckers, won't it?

Whats tiring is desperate shills screaming "OMG HE'S COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY THE JEWISH PEOPLE YOU FUCKING RETARDS HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR HIM YOU STUPID GOYIM" every time he mentions anything slightly jew-related without saying he's going to gas them all.

"OMG TRUMP HAD A BAGEL AT A JEWISH OWNED CAFE AND DIDN'T FUCKING KILL THE OWNER I TOLD YOU HE WAS A ZIONIST CUCK!!!!!!!!!"

Do you have an actual fact to back up this claim or is this just more "OMG TRUMP IS OBVIOUSLY A 100% KOSHER JEWISH PUPPET!!!!" shilling?

Do you want him unseated or something? What are you even saying? What can be done until he's in office, shithead? Jesus Christ…

Thank you goyim, I now know how to more easily disguise my shilling here.

yuge surprise

More, please.

trump's long term strategy is to gain power over israel. he isnt going to do that by being full on gas the kikes mode

The fact that Trump has allowed his children namely Ivanka be infested/impregnated with (((rats))) as they always gravitate toward any goy with power to subvert/convert is truly fucking sick and I care less that he is picking some kike cabinet members and pandering to them from a pragmatic stand point of being able to get shit done within and existing power structure riddled with (((them))). Miscegenation with those filthy subhuman vermin is far worse.Something is definitely wrong when a perfectly good looking white woman who is the daughter of a billionaire and now the 45th potus is shitting out nasty little half breed rats.

Stop making excuses. He needs to be held accountable. Remember gay marriage? De-segregation? Anyone? You faggots should know by now the slippery slope is real. The only favors you're doing by not calling out his Israel favorship is for (((them))). Put down the for or against edgy extreme h8 machine shit.

relevant (((nytimes))) article. This is the single most important opinion piece published by the kikes in jew york. It is not completely true but gets the larger picture correct. We can always use this as a starting point to red pill normies about the jewish hypocrisy.

archive.is/7gprw
nytimes.com/2016/12/20/opinion/liberal-zionism-in-the-age-of-trump.html?_r=0

For weeks now, Jewish communities across America have been troubled by an awkward phenomenon. Donald J. Trump, a ruthless politician trafficking in anti-Semitic tropes, has been elected to become the next president, and he has appointed as his chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon, a prominent figure of the “alt-right,” a movement that promotes white nationalism, anti-Semitism, racism and misogyny. Though Bannon himself has expressed “zero tolerance” for such views, his past actions suggest otherwise; as the executive chairman of Breitbart News for the past four years, he provided the country’s most powerful media platform for the movement and its ideologies.

Still, neither the United States’ most powerful Jewish organizations nor Israeli leaders have taken a clear stance against the appointment. In fact, they have embraced it.

Immediately after Trump appointed Bannon, the Zionist Organization of America prepared to welcome him at its annual gala dinner, where he was to meet Naftali Bennett, Israel’s minister of education, and Danny Danon, the country’s ambassador to the United Nations. (Bannon didn’t show up.) Ron Dermer, Israel’s ambassador in Washington, publicly announced that he was looking forward to working with the entire Trump administration, including Bannon. And Alan Dershowitz, the outspoken Harvard emeritus professor of law who regularly denounces non-Zionists as anti-Semitic, preferred in this case to turn not against Bannon, but against his critics. “It is not legitimate to call somebody an anti-Semite because you might disagree with their politics,” he pointed out.

The alliance that’s beginning to form between Zionist leadership and politicians with anti-Semitic tendencies has the power to transform Jewish-American consciousness for years to come. In the last few decades, many of America’s Jewish communities have grown accustomed to living in a political contradiction. On one hand, a large majority of these communities could rightly take pride in a powerful liberal tradition, stretching back to such models as Louis Brandeis — a defender of social justice and the first Jew to become a Supreme Court justice — or Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel, who marched in Selma alongside the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. On the other hand, the same communities have often identified themselves with Zionism, a political agenda rooted in the denial of liberal politics.

To appreciate this inherent tension, consider Hillary Clinton’s words from the second presidential debate: “It is important for us as a policy not to say, as Donald has said, we’re going to ban people based on a religion. How do you do that? We are a country founded on religious freedom and liberty.” Here Clinton establishes a minimum standard of liberal decency that few American Jews would be inclined to deny. But she is not the incoming president. Trump’s willingness to reject this standard is now a cause for alarm among Jewish communities, along with those of other American minorities.

Yet insofar as Israel is concerned, every liberal Zionist has not just tolerated the denial of this minimum liberal standard, but avowed this denial as core to their innermost convictions. Whereas liberalism depends on the idea that states must remain neutral on matters of religion and race, Zionism consists in the idea that the State of Israel is not Israeli, but Jewish. As such, the country belongs first and foremost not to its citizens, but to the Jewish people — a group that’s defined by ethnic affiliation or religious conversion.

As long as liberalism was secure back in America and the rejection of liberalism confined to the Israeli scene, this tension could be mitigated. But as it spills out into the open in the rapidly changing landscape of American politics, the double standard is becoming difficult to defend.

That difficulty was apparent earlier this month at an event at Texas A&M University when Richard Spencer, one of the ideological leaders of the alt-right’s white nationalist agenda — which he has called “a sort of white Zionism” — was publicly challenged by the university’s Hillel Rabbi Matt Rosenberg, to study with him the Jewish religion’s “radical inclusion” and love. “Do you really want radical inclusion into the state of Israel?” Spencer replied. “Maybe all of the Middle East can go move into Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Would you really want that?” Spencer went on to argue that Israel’s ethnic-based politics was the reason Jews had a strong, cohesive identity, and that Spencer himself admired them for it.

The rabbi could not find words to answer, and his silence reverberates still. It made clear that an argument that does not embrace a double standard is difficult to come by.

Right-wing politicians and commentators in the United States have been putting pressure on this double standard for years. In her 2015 book, “Adios, America,” the commentator Ann Coulter wrote:

Palestinians demand a right to return to their pre-1967 homes, but Israel says, quite correctly, that changing Israel’s ethnicity would change the idea of Israel. Well, changing America’s ethnicity changes the idea of America, too. Show me in a straight line why we can’t do what Israel does. Is Israel special? For some of us, America is special, too.

Coulter gets her dates mixed up. Palestinians in fact do not demand a “right of return” to their pre-1967 homes, but to their pre-1948 homes. In other words, the issue isn’t the occupation, which many liberal Zionists agree is a crime, but Zionism itself. Opposition to the Palestinians’ “right of return” is a matter of consensus among left and right Zionists because also liberal Zionists insist that Israel has the right to ensure that Jews constitute the ethnic majority in their country. That’s the reason for which Rabbi Rosenberg could not answer Spencer. But if you reject Zionism because you reject the double standard, organizations such as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee or the Jewish Federations of North America would denounce you as anti-Semitic.

It is important to emphasize that in some crucial respects, the comparison between the alt-right’s white-Christian ethnic politics and the Jewish State is not just misleading, but sinister. The history of the Jews — a tiny minority that has faced persecutions, pogroms and the Holocaust — isn’t analogous to that of white Christians. This is an important qualification, and the reason for which, when Richard Spencer speaks of the alt-right as “a sort of white Zionism,” he is promoting a despicable lie. It must be possible to sympathize with Israel and show understanding of Zionism’s historical conditions but to refuse any sympathies to the alt-right. Unfortunately, anti-Zionist critics sometimes fail to be sensitive to this distinction.

But despite sympathy and solidarity with Israel — or better, because of it — any Jew who remains committed to liberalism must insist that nothing in Jewish history can allow the Jews to violate the rights of other ethnic and religious minorities, and that nothing in our history suggests that it would be wise for us to do so.

2/2

Ok.
c41dee is a Zionist.

This is all the more true because by denying liberal principles, Zionism immediately becomes continuous with — rather than contradictory to — the anti-Semitic politics of the sort promoted by the alt-right. The idea that Israel is the Jews’ own ethnic state implies that Jews living outside of it — say, in America or in Europe — enjoy a merely diasporic existence. That is another way of saying that they inhabit a country that is not genuinely their own. Given this logic, it is natural for Zionist and anti-Semitic politicians to find common ideas and interests. Every American who has been on a Birthright Israel tour should know that left-leaning Israelis can agree with America’s alt-right that, ideally, ”Jews should live in their own country.”

Since this continuity is so natural, it has a long and significant history. Last April, Heinz-Christian Strache, leader of Austria’s far-right Freedom Party, was embraced in Israel by top members of Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition. Strache’s party now celebrates mostly anti-Islam and anti-immigration policies, but it was originally founded by former Austrian Nazis. Jörg Haider, a previous leader of the party, was infamous for showing sympathy for some of Hitler’s policies. Another case in point is Geert Wilders, the xenophobic far-right Dutch politician. This month, it was revealed that Wilders’s visits to Israel and his meetings with Israeli personnel have been so frequent that the Dutch intelligence community investigated his “ties to Israel and their possible influence on his loyalty.”

This phenomenon has been somewhat familiar also in the United States given the close ties between fundamentalist evangelical Christians — whose views on the Jews’ part in a larger messianic scheme is flatly anti-Semitic — and the state of Israel. But with Trump, this type of collaboration is introduced to the heart of American politics.

Nothing demonstrates this alliance better than the appointment of David Friedman to be the United States ambassador to Israel. Friedman, an ardent supporter of Israel’s occupation project, has argued that J Street’s liberal Zionist supporters, who are critical of the occupation, are “worse than Kapos” — the Jews who collaborated with their Nazi concentration camp guards. In fact, however, it is Friedman’s own politics — and the politics of the government that he supports — that’s continuous with anti-Semitic principles and collaborates with anti-Semitic politics.

The “original sin” of such alliances may be traced back to 1941, in a letter to high Nazi officials, drafted in 1941 by Avraham Stern, known as Yair, a leading early Zionist fighter and member in the 1930s of the paramilitary group Irgun, and later, the founder of another such group, Lehi. In the letter, Stern proposes to collaborate with “Herr Hitler” on “solving the Jewish question” by achieving a “Jewish free Europe.” The solution can be achieved, Stern continues, only through the “settlement of these masses in the home of the Jewish people, Palestine.” To that end, he suggests collaborate with the German’s “war efforts,” and establish a Jewish state on a “national and totalitarian basis,” which will be “bound by treaty with the German Reich.”

It has been convenient to ignore the existence of this letter, just as it has been convenient to mitigate the conceptual conditions making it possible. But such tendencies must be rejected. They reinforce the same logic by which the letter itself was written: the sanctification of Zionism to the point of tolerating anti-Semitism. That’s the logic that liberal American Jews currently have to fight, but it will prove difficult to uproot. Stern is memorialized in street names in every major Israeli town, and it is not unreasonable to assume that Yair Netanyahu, the prime minister’s son, whose father celebrated Stern as a mythical model of Zionist struggle, is called by Stern’s nom de guerre.

The comparisons between Trump and Hitler — more prevalent in pre-elections articles than today — will hopefully prove entirely exaggerated. But even so, the following years promise to present American Jewry with a decision that they have much preferred to avoid. Hold fast to their liberal tradition, as the only way to secure human, citizen and Jewish rights; or embrace the principles driving Zionism. In the age of Trump, insisting on both is likely to prove too difficult to contain.

I agree with this. Trump has come across as pro-Israel to me. I understand anti-establishment and antisemitic to an extent but not outright anti-Israel. Where is the evidence that he will sever ties with Israel?

As a Christcuck, I fear verses like Zechariah 1:18-21 and Isaiah 60:12. Nations who support Israel prosper, and nations who oppose Israel perish.

TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO UNDO 100 YEARS OF JEWISH RULE OVERNIGHT!
THIS IS BULLSHIT!
I SHOULD'VE WAITED FOR HITLER!!!!!

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

Are you retarded or just shitposting?

its getting old now. It is very much possible he doesn't even think that jews are in any way responsible for leftist movements, corrupting the generation through hollywood, fucking up economy etc

I'm trying to be serious
What form should this pre-inauguration criticism take?
Trying to redpill Trump?
Guiding his hand by a bunch of people telling him not to do something when he gets into office?
Join up with the jews trying to keep him out of office?
What form does it need to take?
I'm not seeing anything real concrete other than "WE GOTTA CRITICIZE"

This puts the burden square on the kikes. If the UN imposes terms on them, then the kikes get to piss and moan about how they were forced into things, 'muh holocaust', and oy vey, you're oppressing me! You only made us come to an agreement with the Palies because we're Jews! Well you know what, any agreement made under coercion is null and void! Kill the Palies!

Whereas if The Don forces Israel to directly work out an agreement with Palestine, then when the kikes break the agreement (as they always do) it's on them and he can call them out on their bullshit. This gives him an excuse to sanction them or even cut them off from aid, and nobody can say shit about it because the Jews violated an agreement they themselves made of their own free will.

He's playing 4-D chess still.

You cant just post something intresting and leave out the source without being rude, you know?

Sheeit.

Just spam the thread and call everyone who points it out a shill, or my favorite "zionist". All you can really do is recognize it and not support it user. It got him to flip on some issues in the past, but it's really out of our hands.

Did you fucking faggots not realise that Trump was not somehow the projection of all your fantasies and desires, and may be - as all the evidence shows - an inexperienced political actor who has a hodge-podge of opinions which don't conform to your camp? Were you tards so busy shilling for him that you forgot that he had agency beyond your vapid descriptions of him as muh god emperor.

To who, Hillary? Who the fuck are you gonna vote for if it isn't Trump?

It's probably because he isn't the reincarnation of Hitler or a LARPing Naziboo.

(((Jill Stein))) or (((Bernie Sanders)))
or maybe Gary Johnson. Maybe "I Stand with Israel" Ted Cruz.
No regrets. Trump was the better candidate. And did we forget when Trump offered to be neutral between Israel and Palestine? I don't know why this is the breaking point, particularly with the UN and all. The shills must be out in full force.
And nobody literally takes Trump as God Emperor. It's just a meme. It's still worthy to uplift Trump because he gets the best reactions from all the right people.

>Waiting for Hitler 2.0 is a dumb thing to do agree
This mindset is wrong too, you should network with like minded people, prepare to grab powder in a few years, 2033 is coming

I've always been wary of Trump. I voted for him but he has really close ties to jews. I think he'll do good for the country economically, but he paved the way for a far right candidate to come in 8 years now that political correctness is dead. He was never the destination, just the path or whatever fitting statement.

I was thinking of making a thread gathering a ton of info on jews and sending it to him or his sons off the chance he sees it, because I think he's extremely blue pilled on a lot of shit, specifically Iran. Iran and Syria are legit the only good countries in that shithole middle east.

KILL YOURSELF DEGENERATES

I agree, he won't be prefect but overall he'll be beneficial to us and our movement. If we were to have elected anyone else, people better realize just how screwed we would have been. Those kikes would have gotten everything they wanted anyway, and we would have gotten the full shaft. At least Trump cares about this country's interests, unlike all those other candidates who wanted to fully wreck our country.

Jared Kushner and his shills seem to be in full damage control.

Trump is a businessman, not a soldier. He will dance to the songs that the (((money))) plays.

Trump is a step in the right direction but you need to realise he's not one of us, he never was and never will be.
Don't fool yourselves into thinking he'll bring about a Nazi America, but you also shouldn't fool yourself into thinking that he wasn't the best choice all things considered. Anybody who shouts "Drumpf xD you should have voted for Hillary" is probably either just trolling or a legit idiot who thinks that if somebody isn't a hardcore 14/88 nationalist you should just wait for Hitler and keep voting for the status quo. You gotta fucking compromise some times, it's better to have a soft nationalist than a socialist like Bernie or a libshit like Hillary.

Faggots foolished for the "literally hitler" meme forced by the lyinpress

Good thing that's not Israel then.

everyone that is currently on this site right now at this exact moment are all JIDF employees with families that live in israel. furthermore… every single person posting in this specific thread including myself are personal bodyguards to Bibi himself.

nice try kike

wtf I hate trump now

lel

It doesn't matter what Israel does to Palestine and vice versa. They're both subhumans. It also doesn't matter what the UN thinks about anything. And Trump's right, peace can only be achieved through direct negotiations between both parties if it can be achieved at all.

Peace with Palestine also happens to be Israel's worst nightmare.

On the one hand, I'm glad Trump won over Hillary, but on the other hand, I think we missed a golden opportunity for an American Hitler. If it wasn't Trump now, Hillary would've set the match to the powder-keg that had been piling up thanks to Obummer and the globalist kikes.

It's a gamble you're taking, Trump is almost certain to cause things to get better in the short term, whether future presidents are like him is up to the voters, but Hillary may or may not lead a path for a Hitler to rise which would make things better in the long term.
To cause a Hitler you need a truly dismal environment, just look at Germany during in the 20's. People were burning money to stay warm.
Hillary may have caused that environment, but I don't want the U.S. to descend into true misery when it may be possible to go back to 50's America without all that pain.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T NUKE ALL KIKES WITHIN 2 SECONDS. I'LL REVOTE FOR HILLARY
Kek, all those shills coming out of the woodwork for the 6 millionth time trying to paint him a good goy, even though this is literally the opposite of being a good goy, even though this one is of the best examples of 4D chess to date.

Trump is fucking with kikes big time and shills with zero reading comprehension don't get it. How is it positive for Israel if UN stops interfering in the midde east? The only reason Israels can fuck shit up in the middle east without problems, is because they're basically protected by NATO, UN and US. He is effectively removing support for Israel, and even throws salt into the wound saying it's positive for them, because it would by "unfair" if UN interferes in the conflicts. He is using the same technique Kikes normally use to present something negative, in a positive light.

She wouldn't.
There wouldn't have even been an opportunity.
This is a lie.
A shill line from Renegade Broadcasting because they hate America and think Europe will be saved if America goes full poz. They think America is causing Europe's pain. They also think the Earth is flat.

Note the "may or may not"
I don't believe Hillary would have caused that climate to occur, but I also don't believe it would have been beyond her "morals" to potentially do it.
It's too risky of a gamble to take and it would have caused things to get worse in the short term either way, Trump on the other hand will at the very least cause things to become better for 4-8 years.

No it's really just insane to even think that could have been a possibility. It was always a lie, there's no "may" at all to that.

He's not in office yet, he did shit like toy with Romney as a if he might be selected for the cabinet, he has hired questionable others, but remember he's the "you're fired" guy that's on a hair trigger, he's surrounded by jews, family married to jews, grand children jews, favorite daughter jewed, always proclaimed love of jewsrail, .. nothing was on the horizon for change with jews whether trump or hillary, was never a "just wait for hitler" option.

I know I should be happy that an anti-globalist is president, but it's just so hard to get over the fact he likes Israel. I know basically all other candidates would have been pro-Israel as well, but it still stings.

That doesn't cost the US anything and makes the kikes feel good and respected. It's pretty much the same as the embassy in Jerusalem thing.
I think he'll get quite a few concessions out of them for this (free) tweet alone.

We all knew that he wasn't going to gas the kikes, no matter how hard the MSM tried to meme it.

It's fuck the UN, he's going to solve it and take all the credit. Which if he did do a thing, would be monumental. I don't think he will because no one can. Those fuckers just have to kill each other.

It's US sovereign and I have the biggest dick waving, OP. He's putting them on notice that he's the boss and is going to be running things. He already hates them for climate change and tons of other shit like previous wars and how they never helped afterwards.

Trump has been pro-Kike since the very beginning and has never claimed otherwise. Trump is the best Presidential candidate we've had in ages, but you're out of your mind if you think anyone could ever achieve that office without pandering to Schlomo.

I wonder how much browsing it would take to find the Holla Forums or SA post about this raid thread. I bet not much.

I take it up the ass. I'm not gay, I'm just playing 4D chess to get hotter women.

I think whites are going to have to groom the next Hitler starting as a child and keep it completely secret from the kikes, trick them by having him push their agenda all the way to the wh then once in start exterminating all non whites that resist self deporting.Unless whites start voting out all the rats from the state level on up and completely boycotting any jew op and refusing to do business with them which should have been done a long time ago.Problem with that is time.Whites don't have 40 years to groom a Hitler shtf will happen way sooner then that so really its going to be about being prepared for all out fucking warfare and organizing for the coming situation of minority status which you can see exactly how that will be enter south africa.Have to stop being so rag tag and create a scenario where every living white knows they are facing genocide then come together as one cohesive tribal group that has no mercy for anyone non white.

At this point their argument seems to be

Yes, he's not all bad and he's a loose cannon who has the countries interest at heart and he wants to normalize relations with Russia and avoid WW3. He was the obvious choice and I'm not sorry I voted for him, just wish he'd do something about the jews.

Agreed. They're also most likely sliding this thread.

There needs to be a national "Slap a Cuck Day."

Trump is aware of the Jews. Trump has ALWAYS been aware of the Jews. He's a real-estate guy from New York.
As a result of this, he's also aware of all their tricks, and used to outmaneuvering them. This is one of those tactics, but it's an exaggeration to call it 4D chess because it's so simple.

Two things Trump kept doing throughout the election:
1) Loudly proclaiming how much he loves Jews and Israel.
2) Talking about how he would end Common Core, stop excessive nonwhite immigration, bring back Christmas, and stop sleazy (((Merchant Bankers))) from ruining the economy.

He stands in opposition to every evil thing they've been doing, but by shouting pro-Israel stuff constantly, they are prevented from using the anti-semitism or Hitler cards. (They tried anyway, but it didn't stick.)

This newest statement is just an even more refined variation on this. He's saying "The UN should not be allowed to interfere in the affairs of sovereign countries", and then tying it directly to Israel.

TLDR; Trump has always been loudly pro-Israel, but also very loudly opposes everything they stand for. No, you shouldn't blindly trust everything he does. But this at least is not a cause for alarm. To cripple the UN is of great benefit to the world.

Even his ID is nervous.

Another way of saying he's an honorary Jew.

I hope you are right user,it does make sense however the part about him having (((them))) interbreed with his offspring is really fucked up on so many levels makes me have some serious cog dif.

It's pretty f'ing simple senpai. Trump is America first, and jew-wise. He wants to strengthen us, and weaken our enemies. Our enemies are the rothschilds et al, their cabal is the globalists. They have created a huge network including the UN which they try to use as a proxy to dominate the world by soft power and suggestive legislation. Trump tweeting this both weakens the UN (ding on rothschild) and Exposes an Achilles heel of the Rothschild/elders strategy: on the surface they still have to support Israeli jews and israel, but if left to their own devices the masses there will act in their own interest and bring about nationalism (globalist kryptonite).

Saying the UN should butt out strengthens the hard line zionist jews who openly push for domination - a stupid strategy that instantly marks them as useful idiots to anyone in the know. The real game isnt about israel, it's about some germanic Ashkenazis mongrelizing the earth and forever playing dumb pedo sex games with its children. So aligning so clearly and vocally with the JDL types comes at the expense of the ADL types; it's literally the equivalent of soros donating to black Lives matter.

Tldr; trump is hardcore Jewing the jewiest jews ever, and to top it all off he's doing it for no money, just with tweets, all ran off a Jew owned comms backbone. Now you see why Manhattan is choking on a knish these days?

relevant video

You stupid fucking niggers are doing exactly what he just called you dumb fucks out for. You are fucking brain dead newfags, lurk more or better yet just fucking kill yourselves.

Fuck off retard.

Chaim, are you fucking retarded? Being from Jew York and THRIVING there only means he's been sucking the kosher cock for all of his career.

So why do we give a shit about this?

The fuck do i care about those freaking jews? Is this guy fucking retarded?

not today Shlomo

Are the naysayers in this thread actually defending the United Nations? Are you in you're right minds?

Some faggots get really defensive whenever the slightest negativity regarding Trump surfaces, to the point of saging and calling you a shill.

That fucking picture

Exactly what about what he is saying is so terrible? Are you one of those faggots who cares about Palestinian shitskins? They're not my race, I don't care if the Jews shoah them all. What matters is our plan.

Doesn't that make him literally Hitler?

I won't support jews just because they are killing mudslimes. If you support this, you support kikery and the expansion of the jewish empire.

Fuck the UN run by jews.Jews are the gd problem.Kicked out of so many countries for doing exactly what they do now yet this go around through marxism they have cucked these stupid faggot brainwashed white nations into not realizing,recognizing and then throwing out the rats.Hitler was a faggot too trying to relocate a parasite instead of outright killing the disease and now they have mutated like any good parasite facing destruction.Have to look at them like bacteria when you take an anti biotic to kill it and don't completely kill it then it comes back resistant to removal.

The same could be said to those who claim Trump is a complete Zionist shill based on the same slight negativities.

I know what you are implying but i never said that. I see Trump as a means to an end , that's all.

Our demographics would have been too far gone to democratically elect anyone except more and more far leftists at that point and they would ensure that

Well, goddamn. Capped for posterity

instead of arguing here about PR you could be instigating the left and muslims to publicly go after trumps bad evil decision

You make it sound like that's so much.

Trump is not going to take shit from anyone, that includes the Israeli government. Remember, Trump said he was going to visit Israel early in the campaign, but reneged, then Trump made Netanyahu COME TO HIM. Not the other way around. I can definitely see him forcing regime changes if our allies don't bend the knee.

He saw what happened to Pat Buchanan. Name dragged through the dirt and compared to Hitler. Leftists can't use this tactic here. Anyways that's his family's business.

I wouldn't call having your daughter interbreeding with a rat kike without disowning her a slight negative asshat yet I don't think he is a zionist either.Still what kind of white man didn't raise his children right enough to not mix with the worst possible scum in history.DGAF he can pick mickey mouse as sec of state and goofy as chief of staff when they do what he wants or they are axed but when you have infiltration of your own flesh and blood being a kike baby factory FUCK YOU!!!Terrible Father and a disgraceful daughter.America first I get and on board 100% Yet the only reason America isn't as great as it was is because of fucking rat face jews mucking everything up.bpo

Are you trying to prove a point or something?

The United Nations is a golem that broke away from the jews long ago.

Honestly, this is starting to get embarrassing. If we can criticise the alt-right for its tolerance of faggots and trannies, then why can't we criticise Trump for his cuckoldry on Israel and the Jews?

I'll sum it up with one word:

Saruman.

No Trump's not evil, but just think about that name and you'll get it.

I've said this to my friends a lot too, It's not that I don't like making fun of him or criticizing policies he has, it's the way people do it.

Instead of making fun of his lack of filter people just go "HE DUMB, HE ORANGE LOL"
I know Holla Forums hates Milo but Milo did sum it up pretty well:

"I just want someone to get off a good zinger, but no, they just go 'FUCK YOU MILO' and then walk away. That's not even funny!"

Well I'll be damned, a (1) with something intelligent to say!

ARE YOU?

Maybe we should've just done the accelerationist thing?

Siding with zionist jews against the cultural marxist jews. If you haven't caught up on that in the last few weeks, you're slow.

If you believe that, you're retarded.

It was never a real option.
Maybe if it was Bernie or Kasich, but not Killary.
You just don't realize what they wanted to have done to us.
Maybe it's for the best.

if you believe the UN is free from the jews, you're even more retarded so just stop. Way to waste somebody else's trips too you fucking bastard.

You mean keep the Israeli and the Palestinians fighting and thus guaranteeing that every country in the region hates them both? I don't see the problem with that.

This guy explained it better than I cared to.

good point, dubs confirm.

It's not "free from jews", but it's no longer the vessel for world government it once was, and the jews are currently its biggest critics.

That's it, I'm a #CruzMissile now.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Riiiiiiiiiight…

Writing a few paragraphs doesn't make him right. He actually suggested there's some kind of schism between the ADL and JDL.

Let the UN do what it was designed to do? Of course not. More than any other group Israel/Jews control your fed govt.

Came across this on Tor today. If you ever use Tor check it out. (it is way too long to place here)

postits4tga4cqts.onion/index.php?cat=pub&date=2016-12-22&id=985586867

This. Trump is doing D&C and forcing the globalist to play their cards in an inappropriate time of the game.
Israel will be important to the globalists(who aren't just jewish, it's the mystery religion) only up to a certain point and Israeli kikes are aware of it.

He's more aware of world affairs than Kennedy. As he said, he's been part of the elite for a long long time and knows all their plans.

The perceived split between zionist jews and international jews is a false dichotomy they create because it creates the illusion of only two choices (when we really have an infinite number of choices) so we are inclined to choose one or the other. This is a classic jew game, just like the perception of Judea and Israel being separate states in ancient times. However, given the almost unilateral backlash against President Trump by kikes of all stripes, it could be possible they realize this can backfire and be used as a d&c tactic against them, since not every street jew is in on the big game. And that may be precisely what he intends to do, and they know it, which is why they're doubling down on the nazi narrative, to scare kikes into uniting. It's difficult for us, because we all hate the jew, so we push for "anti-semitism" which often has the reverse effect of uniting jews (see: the rise of jewish mysticism post Spanish Inquisition). In the past, they could easily play both sides. Cuckservative zionist thralls vs free love internationalist democunts. Today, with the repubs destroyed and the democunts fractured, they may be in trouble. Remember, Trump originally said his position on Palestine and Israel would be "neutral" and only switched later in his campaign. His children to his first wife may be in jewish slavery, but Barron is the true heir. I have faith in the God Emperor.

I'm not entirely convinced our demographics haven't already reached that point and Hillary was just a god awful White candidate who couldn't tap into it.

My pet belief is that Trump likes the jews and wants to save them from themselves. Which means taking apart their neurotic world order and helping them have a stable place to live.

Reported

but will I still get muh wall?

He hasn't back-tracked on that at least yet.

It's like you Kushner shill aren't even trying anymore.

There was no guarantee that Hillary would've started WW3, unless the kikes were outright suicidal. I see Trump more as a 'plan B' used to contain the ever-increasing right leaning normies while they try to figure out what they did wrong.

That, or the whole campaign was a ruse by the top kikes to get elected the guy who would rebuild the US military and use it to fuck up Iran.

Nope.
He isn't even in office yet you impatient triple posting dumbass. Sp quit with the "it's all over, we shouldve committed suicide"

Requesting more information please.

No. He's being the good goy that he is and handing the dems a clean sweep in '20.

This is what it's like to be crosseyed from sucking dick, isn't it?

Israel has always been a Western 'Investment' and an area for operations again counter interests of their spheres of control.

Trump has interests as well there, aside from being a good business man who understands this.

Pretty much. Trump has always been pro-Israel (he is aligned with Conservation Zionists, NOT the liberal western based jews)

He's not protecting his presidency by not naming the jew. He is aligned with the same interests. Hillary was aligned with the liberal western jews (more media control) who shouldn't be confused for the conservative jews (more banking control)

Maybe he's just trying to be fair and impartial to everyone, including Israel.

For one fucking instant, forget that Israel is jewish and think about their situation. They're literally surrounded by millions of mudslimes who want them dead. I can sympathize with their plight.

As far as I can tell Trump seems to be on good terms with Bibi and Israeli jews seeing as they met prior to him becoming pres-elect but international banker types hate Trump. We know well that all jews need to go but while Trump is certain to screw over the globalist kike plans by halting the demographic substitution of America, it's still possible that he'll cuck out to Bibi and continue support of Israel.

I hope that isn't true and it's just his twitter shitposts but if he does increase foreign aid to Israel, neo-Holla Forums will just keep saying it's 4D chess and he's just about to play them.

I can agree it makes sense from a foreign policy perspective, however, are you the same faggot who spammed on Holla Forums with that bugs avatar?

No, I'm not. What happened on Holla Forums?

Nothing unusual, I just remember a while back there beign someone who would avatarfag as bugs.

I had a similar conversation with an old ww2 vet who is my neighbour.

Sympathize with white genocide in other countries before a western investment that is used for territory control. Judea was originally a puppet, of a puppet (England puppeted by Rothschilds/bankers to assisting a jewish state post ww1) that wanted to use judea as a puppet against the mudslimes.

100 years later, it's gone 360 degrees around, to 180 in who's the puppet several times.

One thing is for certain, by the 21st century ( 9/11, 2nd Iraq War, Afghanistan War) We are the cucks fighting the wars for the jew.

checked

I'm also willing to bet that Trump will turn the country towards enemies at home (Cartels, Gangsters, Drug Lords, Human trafficking, and Violent Religious Radicals)

Name a president that wasn't buddy buddy with Israel. Trump is covering his ass if anything.

So, like Hitler, then?

God dammit, white man. Why must you adore the serpent?

Even Reagan was pro-Israel

The most non-pro Israel president was had was probably Obama but that's only because he was pro-both sides.

It was probably Eisenhower

Are you implying Regan wasn't the ultimate shabbos goy?

You're right we should let this all go to ashes.

I hope you realize what this implies, user. Since they not only have a Jew behind our nuclear arsenal. But they also have their own nuclear arsenal.

They are insane.

He's a puppet.

But Reagan was a full blown cuck

I dislike that you mention 2033, because, I was thinking about it earlier today. The thought that it might take that long for things to erupt.

Realistically I despise the idea of a slow downfall because it gives them more time to develop technologies to make convenient for goyim that usurp independence from them indefinitely as they have been doing, and then on the other side create more technologies to further hold the monopoly on force.

I want a scorched earth by 2018 at the latest, user.

I care about the UN why? He put Haley as an ambassador, and now he's telling them to fuck off. I'm perfectly fine with this. Stop meddling in the affairs of other nations.

He is right though. You won't broker peace by forcing compliance. It has to be something both parties agree on.

Saging trash thread.

That's nothing new, considering he ran as a RepublicAIPAC candidate. It still won't make the kikes like him.
Obama had better policies regarding Israel.

Also since when is Holla Forums OK with Israel?

Trump likes jews, not sure why people haven't realized this yet. At least he isn't outright owned by them.

Because Holla Forums is overrun by Trump fanboys.

Many people realize this, but anyone who speaks up get told "better wait for Hitler bro" by the fanboys, who will suck up anything Trump gives them.

That article/letter thing is pretty interesting, something worth reading for a change.

literally disgusting Trumps kid spews out half breed kikes if you think that is ok please fucking kill yourself

source on first webm?

Tell them to stop subverting.
Then we can consider that trump.

Do you want to hear something really shocking? As many of the great people in this room know, painted on those missiles in both Hebrew and Farsi were the words “Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth.” You can forget that.

Israel wants it's own security. But that means sacrificing white people as they have no supply of resources.

So they can fuck off.

Everyone already knows Israel is a dirty little lying shit hole of a nation surrounded by the third world, people don't need much to push against Israel as there are PLENTY of viable reasons to do so. (spying, sinking U.S. ships, ect.) The only thing preventing so is probably some military advantage in the middle east.

And facebook and the msm.

>Various sites, blogs, forums, help the former sleeper understand the Real problem.

Hmm didn't someone rather famous make deals with one group of Jews against the interests of another group of Jews?
It's on the tip of my tongue…
I could swear the name starts with an H.

Israel is a convenient place to deport all JEWS AND GET THE ZIONISTS TO HELP US DO IT.

Let it die or let russia fight it.

Trump will serve Israel, more than any democrat. Anyone who didn't know that is an ignorant underage faggot. I just hope hope he builds a fucking wall and deports the spics or burgerland is over.

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the Titanic, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sister ships, the Britannic, and the Olympic. You may just think of the Titanic as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand ships : First, the Olympic, then, the Titanic, and finally, the Britannic (some claimed it was going to be the Gigantic, no evidence). The most luxurious ships ever built. The owner of the ships was the White Star Line, which was owned by IMM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the Titanic and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the Titanic's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "Titanic," because the Olympic had been significantly damaged in a collision September 20, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at Olympic : she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what Titanic would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the Olympic, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the Olympic as well. Which means that :

The day of the Olympic's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the sinking date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, Britannic, sunk also, in even less time than Titanic, when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

This encourages israeli nationalism. They are forced to stand on their own 2 ft.

certes, it must thenceforth be vociferated that trump will indubitably instigate WWiii

Is this a kike, because if so I’d like to rape it to death.

Underrated post. Trump is a tool for us.

This. Trump is not some based emperor, he only a good first step in the right direction. I think we gyped ourselves so hard we lost what we were actually doing. To bad the Holla Forums mods ban anything that critiques Putin or Trump. Putin is a straight out anti-fascist yet some people on this board suck his dick like he's Hitler 2.0. I blame TRS and the cancerous alt-right and the whole libertarian reaction crowd. They've definitely shat up this board.

Burgerland was over decades ago.

There used to be a detente between Fascists and Libertarians on Holla Forums and it was the Trump worshipping crowd who drove out the libertarian/ancap anons. Both the committed fascists and the committed ancap remnant have tried to warn that Trump, in spite of any other merits he might have, is an obvious Zionist stooge.

Both sides of the old divide were united in this, but they were marginalized by the neo/pol/ influx.

fuck off demoralization faggot

If that were true why is every kike on the planet emitting butthurt in amounts that make their crying about the holocaust look non-existent?

Aye. The Trump worshipping crowd is really annoying. I miss the old days of yonder, back when there was red pill and literature threads.

There's rightist kikes too. Judaism is not exclusive to the left.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Of course Trump is our greatest ally goyim. Check this link for evidence.

it's just leftist virtue signaling and/or low-tier kikes buying the leftist bullshit emitted by high-tier turbokikes

Trump has definitely made Holla Forums more paleo-conservative with a bit of "le edgy racism" instead of what it used to be, legitimate "14/88 Hitler did nothing wrong". While diluting our original more hard-boiled Nationalism, it moves it to a less radical position where the "blue-pilled normalfags" are more likely to get sucked into it.

How much do I have to pay for something like this?
I knew this white girl and she used to tease me about my nose.

This board shouldn't be about messaging to normalfags. There are plenty of other venues for that.

I didn't really mean Holla Forums, just the message of Nationalism. But of course Holla Forums is the heart of it all, and when it becomes less powerful so do all our branches into other social media outlets.

Why either?

He gains huge reputation if he manages to solve the problem of Israel. Whatever else he does does to Israel is not cancelled by this.
After all the demands of Palestine are not exactly justified.

I get the gist of what you're saying, but ours is not the "message of Nationalism." We are ethno-Nationalists. Civic Nationalism is a fucking disastrous, neo-Cohen ideology.

It also sucks because every time firestarter media spergs out it makes us seem like retards.

holy fuck you are mad

It was always too good to be true.

what was?

I do know your feel though:

Missed opportunity.

This basically.

The leftist internationalist Jews are all so SJWed up, that the Jews have lost their historical "MOST OPPRESSED PEOPLE" card to the blacks.

The zionist right wing sees SJWism as a threat to the state of Israel since if the US ever goes full SJW, Israel wouldn't be able to maintain itself as a Jewish state in the international community.

The zionist right's only solution is to make nationalism acceptable to Americans again as a way to justify the existence of the Jewish State of Israel. As long as America is a strong super-power that supports nationalism, so to will Israel find an ally.

he's a defeatist cuck?

The Holla Forums take over. Somehow we appear weaker than before, i don't know.

In other words. The energy has been lowered.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE DRAFTED BY BIG DADDY TRUMP IN THE NEXT GLORIOUS WAR FOR ISRAEL.
In the months leading up to the election, you accused those of us suspicious of Trump of implying you should either vote for Hillary or wait for Hitler like poor gullible children reacting to being told that goddamned Santa Claus isn't real. No, when your noses were being shoved into the truth, you were not being told to vote for a candidate; you were being told to cast your vote against the system by disregarding its legitimacy and engaging in open rebellion. You were not being told to wait for a hero; you were being told to step up and become a hero or the next Hitler yourself, because that is what the situation calls for. Hardly any of you understand how dire the situation is, or maybe you do and you would just rather think about rainbows and sunshine until the moment comes when a foreign invader bursts into your house and rapes and murders your family at gunpoint. The remedy to the situation was never going to be the same conman's game that has happened every 4 years which always resulted in more threats to our continued existence.

Trump is not going to save you, and there is no savior hiding in the shadows. Stop indulging in the fairy tales of cult leaders and psychopaths, and just realize for once that this world is full of darkness and evil conspiring against you. There also exists light and good things as well, but they are only there as long as someone champions them. If you want a future for our people, you must be brave enough to fight the entire world, you must find the light within yourself and carry it like a lone torch in a moonless night, and you must become stronger and fiercer than any man who has lived before you. Evil can be overcome this way if only you have the unshakable courage to build yourself up greater than it and stop expecting anyone else to do this for you. The world does not love you and will not rescue you from any danger. Love is earned by those who take it, so show the world what is owed to you by the fiery might of your will.

/edgy/ptian passing by. In case you don't know, Egypt backed off. Trump made Sisi withdraw the anti-Israel resolution. Why did Egypt propose it in the first place? Theatrics. US was supposed to veto it, but Obama showed no intention to veto it (like he did every time in the past), he was going to let it pass, so the lobbyists reached to Trump and he called Sisi.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/egypt-trump-sisi-resolution-israel-settlements-161223064418355.html
archive.is/eevy7

You.

Can't.

You never could. You never were. Ever.

You cannot save you. You have no Will. You have no power and there is no way you could ever openly rebel without getting smacked down.

Go ahead, I dare you. Work without the support of your fellows. Go out and strike your own path as the Ubermensch and prove to us ALL how you can spit in the ZOG's face and get away with victory!

I fucking DARE YOU!

We'll watch you become the next Dylan Roof.

There never were any good things. There never was any light. There is No Future but Nuclear Fire!

Samson Looms!

Ashes and Echoes

Does this mean under Trump we might be actually able to visit Egypt again?

Someone has to go to those new ruins discovered.

I think it may be Eight Town.

It's not too late to gas yourself.

I'm not yet sick of all this winning. There is much more to come. Get used to it faggot.

How's killing you and your family to start work?

wtf I love LARPing now

it's almost as if hitler did it out of actual kindness and magnanimity, and if he knew the holocaust would be made up, the haavara agreement wouldn't have existed. But you kikes can't stop lying or poisoning wells, can you?

Bump to upset you kike

Who said anything about liking Jews? Trump trusts Jews. That's his flaw. What do you want Holla Forums to think about it?

EXACTLY, so why does it feel like American Holla Forumsacks have given up?

You got your dog into office, now use the fucking leash to make him obey.

This is another thing. He's a populist, so he'll only respond to what is popular, amongst his people. He's changed his mind on many ideas before, because of backlash. Simply make loud enough of a ruckus, to make him be taken aback. You'll never get him to hate Jews, when he's so close to them, but he can be corrected from being a Zionist, if you act soon and loudly enough.

He's not a friend of Israel if he's an America firster. All of his positions harm Zionist interests. At least wait until he takes some actions that actually help Zionism rather than focusing on empty comments he's made at random.

Wow the demoralizing shills are out in full force today. Maybe they were offered a pay-rise after this morning's meeting?

They really are an orc race; if those boys are half white I sure as fuck can't tell. Just like how orcs can breed with elves but only make more orcs. Spoopy.

It's not 4d chess, Trump is kiked.

his cabinet is full of jews, all of his sons & daughters are jewish, they dont even celebrate christmas for fucks sake.

you idiots meme'd yourself into this.

8 years bitch.

Holla Forums will become pro-Israel and pro-Jewish if it means coming into terms with the fact that Trump is a kike lover.

like hillary would have been any better, lol

you shills need a new record to break.

sure

wtf im literally shaking right now

goys, i mean guys, im literally protesting against drumpf now

#notmypresident
#bernie2020

8 years bitch, 8 years of giving YOUR MONEY to ISRAEL.

That first webm is taken out of context. He is literally talking about how Muslim countries that want to _____ (insert webm quote)

DISINFO

What do you think comes after America?

change takes time rabbi, don't worry.

I dont think they are half white. Your autism aside I agree with your analogy. Elf is master race.

what? I didn't say whether this is good or bad, I was just delivering news. Also I didn't claim to be a Holla Forums user, notice the "passing by" part?

Personally, I don't like what he did but I think it's reasonable and expected at this point. He will upset Israel and jews in general on other issues (syria, borders, ..etc) so he tries to keep them super happy on issues that don't matter much to USA (settlements, moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, ..etc). He's inhering a 100% jewish controlled country, this is the best he can do now.

another update:

The UN Security Council will vote on Friday on a resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlements after four council members again put forward the measure a day after Egypt withdrew it under pressure from Israel and U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/23/update-un-vote-friday-anti-israel-settlements-resolution/

I wouldn't recommend visiting Egypt at all.

Reminder, it doesn't matter if he is pro-Israel as long as he puts
AMERICA FIRST

Previous politicians put Israel first and didn't even seem to like America.

I hope, he better just be using the Israel thing as an angle to attack the United Nations…

OP can't inb4 you newfag fuck.

Are people still pretending like we didn't know all this shit. Of course he is kissing kike ass. He would be an idiot not to. Its not time yet to throw off the eternal kike.

Yea he told him if you don't withdraw support say goodbye to all the military "AID" and watch the muslim brotherhood take back control of Egypt.

Anyone who voted for Trump based on their imagination of his position towards Israel is a retard. Trump is not, nor was he ever, the "screw Israel" candidate. That's Obama, and he fucked us worse in the ways that matter.

It's called making a trade-off, you fucking faggots. Israel will probably continue to get billions from us, but in exchange for the good goy bullshit we get to BTFO shitlibs and internationalist kikes in every way that matters.

Evangelicals gave Trump a huge boost, they're retards who love Israel even though Jews hate them and believe Jesus is boiling in excrement. Most evangelical christcucks (not all Christians are cucks, but they certainly are), will get perma-triggered like SJWs if you point out simple things like passages in the Talmud or show them that the only religious group Jews hold favorable opinions of are other Jews. They don't want to hear it, they don't want to believe it, and when you tell them they put their fucking fingers in their ears like little children shouting, "la la la I can't hear you".

Trump has to appeal to his base, many of whom use the Bible as a slave morality to cuck themselves to Jews. It's disgusting and undignified, but you're not going to change it any time soon when they're completely impervious to facts and think they have a duty to protect MUH ISRAEL.

I can see a long con with this against the kikes. Israel always had an out with the UN by saying that they never hurt the Palestinians directly and that they were just following the UN Guidelines. Having Bibi sit down with the Palestinians for all to see without a buffer would expose him. While Israel kikes up a storm and gets aggro with the mudshits, all eyes will be on them while America via Trump can sit back and eat popcorn while they tear each other apart. Since normies love the mud, this could cause a hilarious whiplash where they have to hate Israel and the Jews for the rapefugges and still lose when the mudshits kill/rape them and we get the go ahead to purge both of them with a majority of our nation supporting it for our own safety.

You are overestimating Sisi. He's a puppet. No threats required.

who the fuck cares

Pure coincidence, zero tampering

PASSED

According to many people, this is the first time US doesn't veto such a resolution.

Trump has been around kikes his entire life yet still loves them and marries his kids off to them. What do you think that says about him? He's a kike-lover who will never oppose them.

Some of you people are truly stupid if you believe Trump is anything other than a kike shill.

He's secretly against the kikes, the (((TRS shills))) have assured me of this.

nobody here gives a fuck
the only reason we backed Trump was his immigration stance
I literally don't care what else he does as president
they'll be sending angry letters next when nothing happens
few more of those to Syria and I'm sure Assad will finally step down. a-any day now

It's fun watching Trumpcucks being pushed in the corner by each move their Golden Goy makes. A few more months and these gullible retards will finally shut up on this board.

And it begins. I some of us tried to tell you but you just wouldn't listen. Trump is and has always been in the jews pocket. He was just the better shit candidate.

Why are (((TRS shills))) so obsessed with this ugly bitch? Fuck off with your e-celeb drama ya faggot.

Can't wait.

Look at that demonface in drag next to Trump

They'll all be like "Some of us tried to tell you but you just wouldn't listen. Trump is and has always been in the jews pocket. He was just the better shit candidate."

I get tired of hearing this. At least in US politics, it doesn't matter. They make one character appeal to one of the two groups, which apparently works, along with the rest, with people who use the above phrases.

The one standing there on the left?

Not an argument! So in response I will spam smug anime waifus wearing their Krav-MAGA hats.

Unintentionally Trump makes millions of leftists turn against Israel and Jews just to be against whatever Trump says

Now I remember why I stopped browsing Holla Forums so often.

FUGG :-DD

FUCK OFF KIKE!

TRUMP'S JEWISH HANDLERS ARE REDPILLED AND H'WITE!

To turn off you computer you can hold the power button for like 10 seconds.

LOL SUCKERS

warm applause after passing the resolution.

POST KIKE SALT

Wtf, I love Israel nao

wtf I love Israel now???

How to spot JIDF's newest playbook

Wow, jews subvert and poison the well when they see changes in the wind? Next you'll tell me they play both sides of most issues

Let's meme him to keep his promises. It doesn't matter what he says as long as he keeps his promises to our satisfaction, or better.

A Clinton would've wreaked more havoc, though. Obama was the best redpill we had in some time.

Mongrels.

Did you know that Jews only accept organs of Black donors?
Whites' ancestors were elves; Whites are humans; Jews are the goblin in relation to orcs; the rest are varying degrees of orc.

By all means, mongrels need to go first and their parents.

t. mongrel

Wat? In NYC only Jewish neighborhoods voted for Trump. Every goy voted for Hillary.

OY WITHDRAW FROM THE UN THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

god they're so repulsive

Sinead is a trap if your level of butthurt is anything to go by! -)

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Germany is paying it's rapefugees to go home, and it seems to be working out well enough for them :^) Merry Christmas!

I don't think it is, purely because of demographics which are against us. The only way that can be permanently fixed is by mass deportations or genocide. Regulating immigration and encouraging higher white birthrates won't go far enough.

There are other ways to install power in a government than democratic election. People were ready for the worst case scenario of a Hillary presidency.

You really think the kikes wouldn't get to him?

What you mean?

Well, I hope he will smash the UN…

PRAISE KEK

Where's the thread niggers?

President-elect Donald Trump slammed the Obama administration for its decision not to veto a U.N. resolution critical of Israel's settlements, promising that it would be "different" under his presidency.

Trump’s tweet came about an hour after The U.N. Security Council passed a resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlement building in occupied territories.

in defense of (((you know)))

OY VEY

The only thing that's shocking about this post is the idea that there are posters on here who think trump isn't a good goy on jewish issues.
Immigration reform and no war with Russia are our main goals for his administration.

Which is completely orthogonal to his stance towards jewry.

bumping for exposure

Don't you goyim see how he is merely pretending? He will throw all the jews in the oven once elected, starting with his grandchildren (who are all jewish) followed by his daughter (who converted to orthodox judaism)!

PRAISE KEK

This is glorious.

It's almost as if Holla Forums is controlled by people who are paid to create context and posting just this tweet would be bas PR for trump's right wing outreach program.

Kill yourself.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

You STILL need to ask this shit?
We knew he was owned by them the moment we learnmed that he sold half of his offsprings to them.
I still remember how the TIDF tried to play it down by saying that he had to do it to beat the m at their own game or whatever bullshit they pulled out of their own fucking noses.
Unfortunatley the majortiy of neo/pol/ nowadays consists of braindead retards who swallow everything as long as it gets repeated often enough without ever bothering to put one single own thought into it.

The results are shit like this. without any form of proper opposition.

Here, here.

this tbh

Trump is PRO-ISRAEL, just because you're not pro Israel doesn't make you anti-semitic

Yay we here at 8/pol/ sure LOVE Israel don't we guys?

How many upboats for this post?

Jew =/= Zionist

Israel is literally zionism.

FWIW Israel is a country with a 70 year history. It has a civic nationalist tradition. Albeit, one good for Jews.

Thus, one neither needs to be Zionist nor International Jew-loving to defend Israel's national interest. Technically.

Still. Better to let Israel fuck all kinds of shit in another hemisphere to cover one's vases about dealing with (((liberals))) fucking all kinds of shit here.

How far do you have to bend reality in your head to even start tot hink the shit you wrote is accurate?

Jews are inherently a self-supporting and racially conscious group. They subvert every society they are involved in, regardless of if they profess to be zionist or not.

Jews stick together based on race first - religion second.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/haken32.htm

Why Do We Oppose the Jews?

We oppose the Jews because we are defending the freedom of the German people. The Jew is the cause and beneficiary of our slavery He has misused the social misery of the broad masses to deepen the dreadful split between the right and left of our people, to divide Germany into two halves thereby concealing the true reason for the loss of the Great War and falsifying the nature of the revolution.

The Jew has no interest in solving the German question. He cannot have such an interest. He depends on it remaining unsolved. If the German people formed a united community and won back its freedom, there would be no place any longer for the Jew. His hand is strongest when a people lives in domestic and international slavery, not when it is free, industrious, self-aware and determined. The Jew caused our problems, and lives from them.

That is why we oppose the Jew as nationalists and as socialists. He has ruined our race, corrupted our morals, hollowed out our customs and broken our strength. We owe it to him that we today are the Pariah of the world. He was the leper among as long as we were German. When we forgot our German nature, he triumphed over us and our future.

The Jew is the plastic demon of decomposition. Where he finds filth and decay, he surfaces and begins his butcher’s work among the nations. He hides behind a mask and presents himself as a friend to his victims, and before they know it he has broken their neck.

The Jew is uncreative. He produces nothing, he only haggles with products. With rags, clothing, pictures, jewels, grain, stocks, cures, peoples and states. He has somehow stolen everything he deals in. When he attacks a state he is a revolutionary. As soon as he holds power, he preaches peace and order so that he can devour his conquests in comfort.

What does anti-Semitism have to do with socialism? I would put the question this way: What does the Jew have to do with socialism? Socialism has to do with labor. When did one ever see him working instead of plundering, stealing and living from the sweat of others? As socialists we are opponents of the Jews because we see in the Hebrews the incarnation of capitalism, of the misuse of the nation’s goods.

What does anti-Semitism have to do with nationalism? I would put the question this way: What does the Jew have to do with nationalism? Nationalism has to do with blood and race. The Jew is the enemy and destroyer of the purity of blood, the conscious destroyer of our race. As nationalists we oppose the Jews because we see the Hebrews as the eternal enemy of our national honor and of our national freedom.

But the Jew, after all, is also a human being. Certainly, none of us doubts that. We only doubt that he is a decent human being. He does not get along with us. He lives by other laws than we do. The fact that he is a human being is not sufficient reason for us to allow him to subject us in inhumane ways. He may be a human being — but what kind of a human being is he! If someone slaps your mother in the face, do you say: “Thank you! He is after all a human being!” That is not a human being, it is a monster. Yet how much worse has the Jew done to our mother Germany, and is still doing today!

There are also white Jews. True, there are scoundrels among us, even though they are Germans, who act in immoral ways against their own racial and blood comrades. But why do we call them white Jews? You use the term to describe something inferior and contemptible. Just as we do. Why do you ask us why we oppose the Jews when you without knowing it are one too?

Anti-Semitism is not Christian. That means that it is Christian to allow the Jews to go on as they are, stripping the skin from our bodies and mocking us. To be a Christian means to love one’s neighbor as oneself! My neighbor is my racial and blood brother. If I love him, I have to hate his enemies. He who thinks German must despise the Jews. The one requires the other.

Christ himself saw that love did not always work. When he found the moneychangers in the temple, he did not say: “Children, love one another!” He took up a whip and drove them out.

We oppose the Jews because we affirm the German people. The Jew is our greatest misfortune.

It is not true that we eat Jews for breakfast.

It is true that slowly but surely, he is stealing all that we have.

Things would be different if we behaved as Germans.

Why do you fear him so much?
He's just a harmless meme.

Who will fix everything wrong with the kingdom.

Most people think its a joke and don't understand the underlying concepts which may or may not actually be present. I don't like it myself, it feels childish and like were undermining ourselves.. white genocide and cultural marxism aren't jokes, but if you saw our culture, you might think they were.

Well you probably think of folktales in the same way but don't discount their importance just because you feel they are childish.

While our problems are not jokes explaining them to the commoner without story and visuals won't make them stick.

That's why we meme and also why our memes can be found in the history of our people.

I don't think kek appeals to many outside the 12-24 demographic. I guess you expect to banepost your way to a future for white children.

(checked)
They are not my friends.

Baneposting and the plane crash in Les Bains by the plane with 4U in its callsign was a big part in the "discovery" of meme magic.

Well good luck baneposting your way to a future for white children.

Woah I meant

UUUU

To me, every sign suggests that he's fucking obsessed with licking jew ass 24/7.
that's called judeomania - the cowardly, cucked form of antisemitism - kikes have been making good use of these types of goyim in power - will Trump be any different? We all hope so…

What I said was a way of comparing kekposting to baneposting, and by saying "I guess you expect to banepost your way to a white future", what I really meant was "I guess you expect to kekpost", but the idea is to impart the perception of baneposting onto the kekposting, by suggesting you will be baneposting for a white future, instead of directly saying kekposting.

Youre supposed to understand this.

A Kek post is just another one of our weapons, you would know how effective it has proven thus far.

Starting the fire at synagogues comes later.

the relevance of pro-zionist anti-semitism really needs to be discussed on Holla Forums
zionism is not religious, it's left-wing, it's nationalist, and it's racist. literaly fucking nat-soc for jews.
what if turning jews into "normal nationalist atheists with their own country" was the way to get rid of judaism and international kikery?

inb4 "jews are interdimensional reptilian demons that need fresh aryan blood to survive"

Jews are parasites even without a belief in Judaism.

see:

not parasites anymore if they're systematically called, and forced to get the fuck out in their unsustainable colony.

Correct. Even if they don't believe in Sky Wizards and Bull gods, they are still indoctrinated to believe that they are superior to all non-Jews, and that the goyim are meant to serve them. They also take advantage of (((their))) network of connections.

Are you so surprised he played all of you? He never made a secret of his love for Israel, the Israelis favoured him over Hillary, he let his children marry to fucking Jews.
He used the media so cleverly, he knows the trust-rate in mainstream media is low, so all the bad publicity even helped him. I even start to believe that that was their intention to start with. He's just another shabbos goy.
It has begun, picking Goldman Sachs kikes for his cabinet…
More stuff:
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

He played smart and shilled this play in his favor. We all know someone from the Trump's campaign browses 8pol, he even posted proof. Another proof that they are aware of this place is the global Trump ad, it costs too much for a Trumpcuck to pay it himself. Even the fucking owner is a judeo-masonic Trump supporter.

4d chess

I will never regret voting for the man

This, all indications is that it is to be reekt.

I don't got the sauce here, but the leaked tory documents etc.

Appointing KSA as fucking head of human rights, so the mudshits can keep it.

It's dead, it got to bloated big, corrupted and does everything it shouldn't do…. it's over… war is coming

Reminder that the mudshits say, yes we accept da humanrights [but sharia trumps that, so meaningless]

Indeed. More of us need to hammer this point home continuously to any anons that weren't around to know this.

Agreed 100%. If we are given an inch we need to take as many miles as necessary to get to 1488

Israel is not "civic nationalist". It's the closest thing on Earth to a racial hygienic state outside of North Korea. They actually demand DNA results for prospective immigrants and there are several ruthless anti-miscegenation efforts endorsed by the state. You should do better than to fall for the theatrics they pull with pandering to the so-called "Israeli Arabs".

LOL, Israel is the most mongrel state in the world. Nice try peddler.

I find this as an opportunity to make the leftists look really hard at who trump loves the most and exactly what tribe many of his appointments come from. Then mention it was the same with Clinton, and Bush, and mention how the federal reserve, which gives the faceless ghost 1% those 0% loans they complain about, is ran by those same tribe's peoples.. And it's easy to see where I'm going with this.

Everyone pushing for "let's support Israel" are the same people who have been pushing for Trump all this time and now decided to take their shilling to its final conclusion.

see

What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid faggot? Do you have any clue how Judaism works?