The Public Humiliation Of Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister

For living in a multi-million dollar home in a neighborhood with only a 1.7% black population (the national average is 12.6%), she seems terribly concerned about racism. Do you think she has even met a black person during her residence in one of the most expensive zip codes in the United States? It is peculiar why someone who never sees black people would be so concerned about racism, unless of course she is an intolerable hypocrite who hasn’t yet checked her billionaire privilege.

I wouldn’t want to subject you to any more of her pseudo-intellectual writings, but it’s clear from them that she has a serious obsession with masculine writers who have normal testosterone levels, unlike her potato-faced husband, through her admission that she follows badthink sites daily along with the individual personalities behind them. Attacking Quintus Curtius, a man who takes his work seriously, proved to be her greatest mistake. In an article titled When Education Does Not Mean Knowledge: The Case Of Mark Zuckerberg’s Sister, he evaporates her entire educational career in one go.

The Ivy Leaguer has no clothes. She is no different than a high school girl on Tumblr who accuses you of harassment after you make fun of her claim that she spiritually identifies as a deer. Her primary response was to write an article—not to refute any of the rebuttals against her—but to explain to her apathetic readership that they need to do a better job of supporting her against the criticisms of evil men that she attacked first when she called them racists and rapists.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gJUBs
twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=donnazuck&src=typd
forward.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though not one person has said they’d kill her (a lamp shade meme is not a “death threat”), she expects you to accept that the sister of one of the richest men in the world, who is using her education not to breathe life into the classics but to defame men who understand it better than her, and who lives in the top 1% economic bracket nationwide, is a victim of abuse. Her family does not have enough of the pie, and she needs more, so tread carefully and give her support in the exact manner she demands. Bow down you lowly peasant! Rush to her aid! Or maybe not, since it appears she has practically no supporters. Apparently it’s tough to accumulate social justice victim points when you have the super-mega-bucks and are Jewish, a group that happens to be the most privileged in the United States. What person wants to help a woman who never has to worry about working again for the rest of her entire life and can simply live out her days baking scones for a food blog?

Maybe one day we will encounter an enemy who is our intellectual equal, but today is not that day. Instead we must endure adult children who shriek out in pain as they strike us, whose blows effortlessly slide off us like water from a seal’s fur coat. And if Mark Zuckerberg is reading this right now, and there is a good chance he is because his arrogant sister bit off more than she could chew, I want him to know that she is now our “house ho.”

Mark, we have raped your sister’s mind with our ideas and our vigor. We have so burrowed a hole into her head that not a day goes by without her thinking of our ideology, our arguments, and our words. You can do your worst on Facebook, and hide reality to your heart’s content, but you cannot even begin to stop us from wounding your own family. What goes around comes around—you’ve manipulated the minds of millions people who use Facebook, censoring the truth from them, and now we own the mind of your sister.

And I’d surely click the like button on that.

archive.is/gJUBs

Fuck off manosphere faggots. Stop promoting yourselves thinking we'll buy your $20 ebook teaching us how to be reel men.

Other men have revealed how worthless a PhD from Princeton is these days.

It's archived nigger, enjoy the lulz

Even if it's archived why the fuck would I read that shit written by a kike associated with Roosh the White rapist and Kike Cernovich hawking his knock off motivational books?

Sage and report everyone. This is how they infiltrate us with the main goal being to rob us of our shekels. They have no loyalty to any ideology but money. Internet marketers are fucking kikes.

wat

are you some butthurt kike?

Mark, we have raped your sister’s mind with our ideas and our vigor. We have so burrowed a hole into her head that not a day goes by without her thinking of our ideology, our arguments, and our words. You can do your worst on Facebook, and hide reality to your heart’s content, but you cannot even begin to stop us from wounding your own family. What goes around comes around—you’ve manipulated the minds of millions people who use Facebook, censoring the truth from them, and now we own the mind of your sister.

Reminder, Jews hate the genius of the classics (Roman, Greek, Persian, Indian, Chinese, Christian, Medieval, Enlightenment, etc) because their existence proves the Jews are not Gods chose, their existence proves that the Jews are inferior.

K.

Stay mad Zuckerberg.

Call me what you want Quintus Curtius. You're just promoting yourself on here like Milo, Kike Cerno, and other e celeb faggots.

Everyone! If you sign up for his newsletter he'll give you a free ebook but only if you give him your first and last name, email adress and social security number.

autism speaks. how do you even know about the newsletter? you signed up?

What was the bitch thinking studying the classics?

Oh how the "mighty" have fallen.

Bump for potentially good thread.

"This could be more Jewish."

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=donnazuck&src=typd

Lewis's Circular Fallacy ("See these comments prove the need for my bullshit") on display. No lampshades though.

LEL's REKT

Oops, found it.

Wew.

le-mao, someone should fucking sell these, also shrunken heads

Are you mentally retarded?
Reported.

hi zuckerberg's sister. forgot your name though, but whatever

Is that even remotely related to the inept panderings of your fugly sister Mark? You'll never convince the world that she's OK or that you are, for that matter.

When Haters of Jews and Women Join Forces

On Jezebel, classics scholar Donna Zuckerberg (who happens to be Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s sister) raises an important question:

And in a New York magazine piece, Claire Landsbaum further unpacks the relationship between the major players and ideas of, on the one hand, men’s-rights activists and pick-up artists, and on the other, the “alt-right” (that is, the rebranded white supremacists one hears so much about these days). The longtime anti-feminists are embracing anti-Semitism, the newly mainstream anti-Semites, anti-feminism:

There have been some complicating factors, such as one prominent PUA, the aforementioned RooshV, not being white, which hinders (but doesn’t prevent! remember Tila Tequila?) participation in a white supremacist movement. But with a bit of give, a bit of take, the haters of women and haters of non-‘Aryans’ have joined forces. Enough so that the fusion already has its own McSweeney’s humor piece.

While the left engages in intense infighting, the Bernie vs. Hillary battles raging on, the far-right has found unity. Good for them.

Not so great — I say, as a Jewish woman — for us.

forward. com/sisterhood/357135/when-haters-of-jews-and-women-join-forces/

this. vicious writing, user.

/thread

this is too funny for words. what were you even thinking to come here?

You reek of subversive.

There's these things called ghettos, chaim, neighborhoods across America don't have 12.6% niggers in them.

No, you fuckwit, the ghettos are where its 90% nigger.

Nationwide, 12% AVERAGE sounds about right.

king nigger was working to change that. Hopefully sleepy nigger undoes all that shit or he moves niggers into 1%, jewish, neighborhoods instead of working class white ones.

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-lgbt-parenting-idUSKBN14B1C8

bump

I sexually Identify as a White-tailed Deer. Ever since I was a girl I dreamed of galloping across the forests grazing on leafy bushes and eating berries. People say to me that a person being a deer is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install antlers, hooves and a tail on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Bambi” and respect my right to cross rural roads and cross roads needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a ruminantphobe and need to check your animal privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

First pic looks like normal white girl, second pic sets my jewdar off, off the charts off.

yep, jewdar wins once again.

would bang if she really looked like the first pic though

Oh boy.

every. fucking. time. …I still can't believe they let that on television

beta interviewer btfo

How does this man not fear the Jew?
They usually destroy people's careers for saying things like this.

I read about two paragraphs before becoming completely bored.

Buffalo will do that to a man.

I can't think of a single nog within a mile.

pretty autistic writing more like.

Buffalo has barely any kikes.