/GoT/ General

I do not watch Game of Thrones Edition
Now with 99% less posts about GoT and 1500% more posts about Maisie Williams
S7 thread #30

Previous →>>856139

Previously:
>A maester of Holla Forums asks: Who is best grill? and why is it Tyene?
>remember tho, with current day men who (((direct))) and (((produce))), you lose

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
archive.is/iE9uV
archive.is/KgiZP
archive.is/9kYMS
archive.is/snL8R
archive.is/AnU6M
archive.is/aurCK
archive.is/UVqBQ
archive.is/afyN5
archive.is/xWIIt
archive.is/i4Wux
archive.is/Mjgze
archive.is/Mmvrd
archive.is/fLFqx
archive.is/ebMGT
archive.is/7S0v4
archive.is/lySL4
archive.is/PtQWX
archive.is/rHKx2
archive.is/CL7Zo
archive.is/14913
archive.is/e6raO
archive.is/PLYwV
archive.is/nKJIW
archive.is/2bQ0C
archive.is/B5oc6
archive.is/Hwq3G
archive.is/8TcLy
archive.is/nOgm0
archive.is/RJR9X
archive.is/dthxe
archive.is/L5z85
archive.is/bt7rM
archive.is/xHTly
archive.is/sCqtE
archive.is/LgqkW
archive.is/XIJDC
archive.is/eY5HN
archive.is/8hT5F
play.hbogo.com/season/urn:hbo:season:GVtcUtwKx_pfCwuUIAAAG
thepiratebay.org/search/carpool karaoke/0/3/0
presscription.co.uk/product/advancedcleanse/
twitter.com/maisie_williams/status/750391783645929472?lang=en
twitter.com/nydailynews/status/750658564847435777
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two
metro.us/entertainment/tv/george-r-r-martin-not-watch-game-of-thrones
ew.com/tv/2017/08/23/george-r-r-martin-watches-game-of-thrones/
vulture.com/2015/02/game-of-thrones-esme-bianco-sexposition-revolution.html
feministfiction.com/blog/2013/06/05/esme-bianco-fired-for-refusing-to-do-nude-scenes
ew.com/tv/2017/08/23/womens-jon-snow-game-of-thrones-halloween-costume/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Kekilli
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-7-finale-leak-online-s07e07-watch-hackers-hbo-threat-a7908291.html
rapidgator.net/file/96ce8f3cd16a0419a17b66409caf990e/Carpool.Karaoke.The.Series.S01E04.1080p.iT.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-RTN.mkv.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for being in love with Maisie

if dubs, all Maisies must be replaced with Alexas

Is right?
Discuss

Get confirm

Even the ugliest girl is better than a trap

Repost
*disregards and deletes picture immediately*

not sure if you're calling Bliss ugly or a trap, but either way you're wrong

Sweet Jesus, they were consuming cocaine before shooting this :o Can anyone find the whole thing by the way?

She's so ugly that she looks like a trap

I think you might be gay

Alright then, named them Bestof6a and Bestof6b in my /got/ folder :) As a Lord Commander of Maisie's Watch with access to shady Russian sources of all things Maisie, any lead on Carpool Karaoke download? It's a potential goldmine for new reaction cardpack

what did he mean by this?

(Checked)

What character, perhaps one from ASOIAF cut from the show or even OC, could she portray in GoT?

post link nigger

And how did you come to this conclusion, user?

have you ever seen a man?

in the books, Tyene Sand is a blonde qt. I think Bliss would be great as her.

Hi guys, my first post on 8ch

Wtf? I'm hbo shill now?

laughing_maidens.tiff

am I a WWE shill then?

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux

/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/B5oc6
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ S7 thread #18 - archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #LIVE - archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ S7 thread #20 - archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ S7 thread #21 - archive.is/dthxe
/got/ S7 thread #22 - archive.is/L5z85
/got/ S7 thread #23 - archive.is/bt7rM
/got/ S7 thread #24 - archive.is/xHTly
/got/ S7 thread #25 - archive.is/sCqtE
/got/ S7 thread #26 - archive.is/LgqkW
/got/ S7 thread #27 - archive.is/XIJDC
/got S07EP06 #LIVE - archive.is/eY5HN
/got/ S7 thread #29 - archive.is/8hT5F

at least half an hour is usually half naked women with oiled bodies and makeup tho

You're the lewdest!

FPBP

While pasting the links I realized we've already passed the 10,000 posts benchmark during S7 (first one was a sticky with 750 replies, two full threads got deleted before they were archived), not sure if the entirety of previous season had such activity during 10 episodes! Well done, /got/

Just caught up with GoT, didn't visit board for ages and back in the day I was a retard that didn't bother to save shit. That's why I must ask, does anyone got that webm with fighting midgets?

ok.

t. cuckino lover

play.hbogo.com/season/urn:hbo:season:GVtcUtwKx_pfCwuUIAAAG

Bliss is very short

Whoever made this needs to be put to the sword.

this was scientifically proven several threads ago.

another man of taste, I see!

Welcome friend, let me show you around these lovely threads
Things we like:
Thing we hate:

Lies, we love queen fatass and hate Maisie.

I prefer Bianca's tits.

Alexa confirmed as the new goddess of Holla Forums. Now there's someone I could get behind, in more ways than one.

And before someone point it out, yes I know he listed him under things we hate too. I just havent seen anyone actually like george in these threads for a long time

Don't tell =^_^=

Sexy girl.

Don't forget that they consider Ros, objectivelly the most desirable woman who appeared in GoT with the exception of Maisie, "average"

Could she handle double daggers as convincingly as Titsnek did though?

Now this is relevant to my interests

Hey boss, if you have a copy of Carpool Maisieoke, could you provide me with it?

well, she is a professionally trained combat artist

But I don't even known this girl!

Someone should make a split meme like pic related, first Gurm holding one of the original trilogy novels
And then him with ADWD

Great way to make me want to see it!

They didn't understand my question when I asked "do you have a copy of it"?

Maisiekisses :x I hoped you'd have it → , all I have at my disposal is the 3 minute preview

the first three are good

Hello my friend

1 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 5

Sadly I don't get any payment in money, only the happiness from Maisie and the Best of compilations

I prefer Dormer to Emilia Clarke.

My colleague kinda loks like her. She has huge tits too

pics?

Cannot go. No access nah.

you made Bliss cry

We have some work to do in that case, right?

It's true though, I'm surprised the producers didn't tell them to behave less suspiciously while filming. Anyone who has ever been near a coke person can tell #Mophie are stimulated out of their minds!

Try cyrillic with Google translate's help maybe?

Almost 100% certain there are several freely available softwares that let you record whatever is curently displayed on your computer, so that's one method of obtaining Cokepool Karaoke. If you're willing to sacrifice some shekels, that is

Hold on, they stopped sending you Maisiebucks? I still receive mine

My laptop is pretty bad, I can only film the screen. But if you have a good machine, I'll pay for the shit, and you can record it. How bout that?

Sounds like a plan, and it's a wonderful contribution to the Maisie cause on your part :) How do we go about the payment and watching though? Are you going to create an account and then share login via Maisiemail or something? No idea how Apple stuff works despite owning iPhone for years lmao

You'll get the account. If you can pay for it, do it, then you send me your paypal on Maisiemail and I'll pay you.

You might be underestimating the athletic requirements for the role, traditional martial training does not suffice

Oh I see, but to be honest I'd prefer not to give Apple Store any financial information. It's not about those 2 euros or whatever it might cost, just uncomfortable with online payments in general. I pay courier or post office in person for whatever I order. We can wait, it's bound to appear somewhere soon

So I have to register and pay and all and then you capture it?

If you don't mind creating an Apple Store account with all your information and downloading iTunes + the other software they want yo to have, then I'll gladly do the capturing part. Wouldn't bother in your place though

It's paying for Maisie content!

I'll consider it then

Also this

What is wrong with apples?

I suggest we wait a couple of days, the video isn't going anywhere. Just today there were three older episodes uploaded to pirate bay thepiratebay.org/search/carpool karaoke/0/3/0 and there are more at rargb and general torrent search engines. It's only a matter of time until #Mophie episode is available, and if not if you can reconsider the good goy approach.

Only the freshly harvested Maisiefruit is suitable

What if I refuse to sponsor your drug addictions, Mophie?

Best tits in the series, arguably on earth.

A bit creepy

She's got some big eyes, love that

Whoa, that's one fresh looking Manana you have there! Do you own a private plantage or something?
If it's a withdrawal that ails you, Maisie recommends Presscription™ Cold-Pressed Juices! Mere £395 for a seven day cleansing cure pack and you're all good to go back to your white lines :)
presscription.co.uk/product/advancedcleanse/

Ros did nothing wrong.

Cool, but how's the milk?

She made one fatal mistake, and that was asking D&D for no more nudity and making Ros involved in political intrigues. This is how the producers responded

#sickburn

I knew D&D were misogynist baby eating nazi drumpfers!

rumppppffffffffffffffff!!!!(rapist trump)

What does the body language reveal about Cersei's and Jaime's state of minds during the big meeting in S7 finale?

idk, I don't watch the show. I'm too busy writing

To be fair, Esme Bianco is a burlesque performer and should have been aware what her purpose in the story is

Writing sh*tposts?

probably more than Gorm

Gamer will probably kill Circle, like in the prophecy

In the original outline Jamie became King, no Queen Cersei. There is still enough episodes left to pull that off.

Look at the size of her erection. It's so fat.

Finally the Number One fan of Maisie Williams, Drumpfsberg, has blessed this thread

What does memesie think of failumpt?

well,
twitter.com/maisie_williams/status/750391783645929472?lang=en

Also, judging by your posts of Drumpf, Maisie and you could be great friends

see

Forgot to tag you

I'm not him so that means that are at least two of us
TWO

is nobody on Goyim of Thrones /ourgirl/ ?

Apparently yes, she is against cumskin misogynists and she hates Drumpf
twitter.com/nydailynews/status/750658564847435777

/notwatching/ general?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two

Alright, which one of you faggots wrote this clickbait article?

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

Is he a legit midget?

Wrong thread fam

Pick only one

metro.us/entertainment/tv/george-r-r-martin-not-watch-game-of-thrones

The fatso was ordered by (((HBO))) to take back what he said about Not watching GoT
ew.com/tv/2017/08/23/george-r-r-martin-watches-game-of-thrones/

Thicc cock

Once season 8 is finished then the fingerprinting will start.

This article seems fishy as hell. Sophomoric writing, stock photo and the quotes don't seem genuine. Didn't someone post an article a few days ago where gurm talked about screening episodes in his theatre?

So is anyone bored of this show? Its so pathetic now.

Yes, but we are all going to watch to the end anyway. I hope the leakers can just release the last episode for lulz and I can be done with the show until next year.

What does the Night King want? Is he mad because he has had blue balls for the last 8000 years?

Forgot about Charlotte Hope"s tits, I loved her character.

this made me sad but at first she was cast for only one episode.

When asked (during Season 3) about how the writers decide to make new scenes that have no counterpart in the books, particularly with regard to Ros, writer Bryan Cogman said:

"It varies. Sometimes they're conceived in the room, often they happen as we're writing individually, sometimes they're written as we're shooting when realize we need to service a character or a subplot… Ros sort of evolved as we went along — from day player to sort of exposition tool (a way of learning about Theon, Littlefinger, and Pycelle in Season 1) to, as you say, a kind of window into the world from the 'smallfolk' POV in Season 2…and when certain scenes (the killing of the bastards, Cersei arresting the wrong whore) came up we decided to use Ros, since she was a character the audience was familiar with. It sort of became a "country girl moves to the city with big dreams" story that takes a lot of dark turns. And, as you saw at the end of last season, she plays a part in the Littlefinger vs. Varys subplot which was largely created for the show. And, it must be said, Esmé has turned in a very subtle and interesting performance through it all — if you track her from that first scene in 101 to the current season it’s a nice arc. But, yeah, I know some fans aren’t crazy about her. Sorry."[18]

< of course those fans are the same redditrashes that will sperg on Spiderman dance scene or organic web.
< this is because of "people" like this that we can't have nice things, especially firm boobs.

I fucking hate them.

To kill all humans in Westeros.

[Citation Needed]

From the articles I quickly gathered she seemed pretty fine with it.

vulture.com/2015/02/game-of-thrones-esme-bianco-sexposition-revolution.html

only source I find is on feminist fiction.
You better have a better article or I will globally report you.

feministfiction.com/blog/2013/06/05/esme-bianco-fired-for-refusing-to-do-nude-scenes

Why didn't Dany just kill the Night king?

because there is one season left.

Is this what Americans consider attractive?

It's what I consider attractive.

t. yuronigger

WHAT IN THE FUCK

To be the shot caller, the big baller. To move snowflakes by the o.z. to the highest degree to the TOP, the besteros in westeros, the wight man's burden like tyler durden, blazin up like shireen sending dairy queen back to mereen maybe even rape her while chasin that paper stackin up gold in a blue dragon caper. Even saw his name on the goodyear blimp and it said night king's a pimp. This ain't a freestyle it's a lifestyle NORTH SIDE AIN'T NUTHIN TO FUCK WITH.
*drops mic*

They blew 10 episodes of budget on 7.4 episodes because of all the CGI dragons and shit.

Weird, episode 7 is up on the Piratebay, but the video doesn't seem to work.

link, nigger

Enjoy the ransomware you dumbass

thepiratebay.org/torrent/18455998/Game_of_Thrones_S07E07_2017_HDTV_x264_-_BATV

Why did Dany bother with all the shit plans when she could just have burned Cersei at the start of the season? Why didn't the lich king just kill the stationary transport dragon? It was just sitting there for a long ass time. Why did people warp into the scene whenever they needed a dramatic death to increase the tension? Couldn't they just have been there in the first place? Why doesn't Littlefinger have a plan? How can a dragon mustered the force to lift queen fatass? Why is the army of the dead such an issue anyway, they haven't done shit?

fu

I have put it myself, you will hear about me about me soon.

Jimmy two times?

Nicely done.

Just wait, in a few years when she's full blown susan boyle and not even the GoT autists find her attractive anymore she'll switch to taking offense on behalf of other girls "objectified" by compliments. Saddest part is the bright side to being an unattractive girl used to be improved personality/sense of humor, nowadays millennials like her have the worst of both worlds. Enter cats and xanax.

Based Bronn will free the snek and together they will rule the 7 kingdoms.
The Night King will be stunned by snek's beauty and decide to fuck off back north.
Cersei, Salsa, Arya and pretty much every major female character will kill self because they are too ugly compared to superior dornish beauty.
Qyburn accidentally starts the industrial revolution while trying to find a way to mass produce Tyene portraits and statues.

Alright, where's the fucking leak? Holla Forums told me there was gonna be a leak!

I'l pick beauty then

FRESH MEAT

Pre-2015 Maisie showed signs of all of that. She is like that, just she surrenders her real self because money

how long until maisie's first full nude sex scene after got ends and her career dies?

Soon. The goblin didn't even finish high school. After the GoT train-wreck is over, she'll be removing her front two teeth.

If Arya really is a faceless assassin and can switch faces as she pleases, why does she choose to stay stuck with her ugly fucking face?

Last ep made it pretty clear she wants to swap out for salsa's. Doesn't really matter though, even walder frey's was an improvement.

We here is Europe are not as prude as the USA people. Look at Deadpool, for example: lots of sex-scenes, bloody massacre, but a pair of nipples is too much for the "only for over 18" cathegory… We are okay with sex scenes. As long as she stays in Europe, she'll get a nude scene sooner or later.
She is in the upcoming X-Men-movie, which will be ahuge financial success, not to mention that she could be the next Katniss Everdeen in Forest of Hands and Teeth. Sure, these have no artistic value, but they will bring in the money, and that's the only thing that matters in (((Hollywood))).

In the GoT reality, she is attractive. Call it fantasy reality, or whatever you wish, but just in this season, 2 males characters told her that she's pretty.

WELL WELL WELL WHAT HAVE HERE?

Must be stevie wonder.

Never talk to me again Goblin lover, Charlotte Hope is a delicacy.

Nigga, you clearly haven't seen the episode where she dies. Ramsay says don't bury her body, feed it to the dogs, because it's
FRESH MEAT

There really isn't a good reason for this. Honestly it's so obvious it should have been attempted but then failed, or given some reason like Cersei is in a bunker somewhere.

The lich king is a greenseer so we can assume what he does is dictated by prophecy. He may have seen that trying to kill drogon may have aggro'd it and he'd get torched.

If the filming went anything like the battle of the bastards, D&D fucked it all up and things had to be reedited hastily.

If we're honest, CIA was kind of an impulsive guy too. It is his nature to become overzealous when he has the opportunity to get a feather in his cap.

It is fantasy. Some suspension of disbelief is essential.

Why is the army of the dead such an issue anyway, they haven't done shit?
The fact that the Wall exists but people are acting like it doesn't is a massive plothole. Only the maester at the Citadel mentioned that the wall would keep the undead out; no one else talks about fortifying it or anything.

He didn't say that shitlord, he said:

No he said
No perfectly

Non GoTfag. Whats all this shit I hear about George being a degenerate pervert?

Fresh meat sounds better, but thanks and I'm sorry

Ya she's pretty as in pretty fucking ugly

well I just remembered it from memory and also from being on set that day.

t. insider.

Still posting the Goblin when there is so much cute girls in this show.
It really makes you think.

ew.com/tv/2017/08/23/womens-jon-snow-game-of-thrones-halloween-costume/

Sansafags btfo

Kek

I have over 6000 Maisies, so it's much easier to post her, because tehre's one for every occassion

Including getting raped?

Yes. Deepends on the situation
That's already 4 different outcomes, 4 different Maisies

You know Maisie Williams? That girl who plays Arya Stark? While she's an original cast member she wasn't one of George's original picks. He had originally picked another girl to have that spot in the cast; a pretty, blond 11 year old. The girl's parents were reluctant to sign the contract to allow their daughter to be on the show, which was putting a hold on filming. HBO was getting really antsy about it though, but George was dead set on having this girl (and "having" this girl). HBO eventually said enough is enough, and told him to forget about the girl. They instead insisted that because it was too late to start up auditions again, that he had to use Maisie, who they pulled from the auditions they were doing for another show.

The thing about George "give that loli some molly" Martin though, is that he couldn't forget about that little blond girl. He was so close to tappin' that, and it slipped out of his greasy sausage fingers. It pissed him off even more that he was saddled with that ET looking Maisie. He remembered that and would take it out on her for the entire first season. He would constantly write her the most annoying and unflattering dialogue, and generally treat her poorly while filming. That wasn't even the worst of it though, there was something far more sinister going on behind the scenes.

Early on in the show's run, there was one scene where Maisie was required to say a long list of items in a rapid fire manner. She kept flubbing the lines and laughing about it, which made George furious. He stopped executive producing for the afternoon and invited her, as well as Kit Harrington who plays Jon Snow and Richard Madden who played Robb Stark to come to his office and rehearse in private. He offered them sodas, but had slipped roofies into Maisie's drink. Before long, she was out of it, passed out on George's couch. He then went over, spread her legs and signaled to the boys.

"Well, go ahead. She's all yours."

Kit and Richard just looked confused.

"Jesus Christ, spit roast that white bitch! FUCK HER!"

Richard, raised in a strict christian home, was appalled by the idea. Kit though, wasn't too popular with girls because of his height and was all too willing to go along with it.

George tried his best to bargain with Richard, saying that if he went along with his wishes that he would make the kids stars. He'd get them their own show, movies, anything.

Kit asked if he could never kill their characters, of which Dan guaranteed.

Elated, Kit then begged Richard "Come on, man! Let's split this bitch in two! Richard, however, still refused. As punishment, George locked the door and made him watch in disgust as his friend went to town on the passed out girl, while George masturbated in the corner.

"Your going to regret this, son." the fat pervert said as he cleaned his dick with the girl's shirt. "Kit here is going to be a star, and you'll be nothing. A washed up nobody who's lucky if he gets a role in a TV movie."

For the record, thanks to Grum pulling some strings, Kit did end up getting movie roles and has been on that show for years. Richard, on the other hand, was killed off and can barely get any work, only landing roles in SyFy original movies. To this day, George makes sure of that.

Bro…

I appreciate the effort (unless it's a pasta), but bro…

Mountain
For fun
NO.

This, maybe?

Eh, close enough.

Now you can see the versatility of my Maises

Does this make you jelly?

I bow before your obsession and autism.

Thank you, user! You are very kind

He was the Prince in Cinderella which grossed a billion dollars.

George is more of a lazy fatass. I would say he's only lusts for food. The only loli he's want would have 'pop' after it.

He did fuck the actress who played Shae though. That was how she got the part, but that was mostly on her - she threw herself at him to get the role.

Interesting video. I'm a Maisie expert, and still, facts Nr. 3 and 5. surprised me.

It's dan the man pasta newfag. Modified of course.

(heil'd)
Didn't remember the actress just that Shae from the books was supposed to be hot af. Looking up who played her, yeah, can see that happening.

Do the leaks say if Edmure will be in the next episode?

I looked her up, and turns out shes a famous turkish porn actress, Sibel Kekelli. WIll memesie become a porno flick chick after Gay of Thrones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Kekilli

Is that more hints at the fan theory of the "Maester Conspiracy"? The Maesters are not worried about the wall because they know the wall has magic to protect them?

get that shit outta here

Don't remember: did she die on the show or just leave the city?

>implying (((HBO))) didn't pay the ransom
w e w l a d

Tyrion killed her because he was jealous she slept with his father.

Remember it in the books but thought they changed it in the show. Was kind of dumb the idea of tyrion strangling a full grown woman.

Maybe in the audiobook.

well there was also the fact that she lied in court to have him found guilty of regicide and he was a wanted man and she grabbed a knife when she saw him.

wtf, George is /ourgirl/ now?

How did you not spot the mistake?

Well Robb was already sure to be killed at the red wedding

Yeah but he could have changed it like Robb's wife and mom who survived it in the book.
Fug missed one.

Yeah fuck me I even proofread it.

Also my night king freestyle

didn't get a single (you).
;_;

Young Maise is cute. Too bad she grew up and became Quasimodo.

Literally perfect next to Maise.

Who was the blonde girl?

And yet afterwards, he aims for and misses that very same transport dragon.
Besides, why wouldn't the other two dragons get aggroed anyway?
Why didn't they?
Because shit writing, that's why.

she is still shagging him.
She was with him not too long ago, saw this on her IG who is private now.

What is better: a cute girl turning goblin or a loli idol turning fridge?
You have 4 hours.

Maisie wont go into a berserker roid rage like Moretz

The whole point of traps is that they can fool you into thinking they are women. If it's uggo it's not a trap.

you would know

Why normalfags are this impressionable?

Part Two

fair point.

reactions video.
I prefer taking some krocodile Russian drug than doing this

Between the bar reactions video and Emergency Awesome "reviews", How much krokodile do you want on your blood stream?

Wat maisie was always a goblin, if she wasn't on GoT she'd be living in a cave somewhere kidnapping babies. Chloe on the other hand was (was) a qtπ, would characterize her subsequent physical development as legitimately tragic.

Is the Night King /ourguy/?

He looks like he is on oestrogen.
Never took Krocodile but don't intend to.
I prefer Marina's reviews, she is really gorgeous and her analysis are more educated and profound.

I'm impressed that he basically acknowledges the show went from deep dialogues and conspiracy to dumb action. Good for him!

ROFL my sentiment exactly, also whoever told her that bulking muscles would help her lose weight was a fucking sadistic troll lol.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

need a light?

(checked)
You got my attention.

Who?

Wew what a vapid utterly non interesting hole. Her just beneath the surface eurotrash accent makes me want to throw her off a building too.

holes are not supposed to be interesting. You just put your dick in and that's it

yeah. that's why perceptive people don't watch female e-whores

STFU her accent is sweet.
MGTOW spotted and reported.

my goose is getting cooked

We're blessed again with the fan number one of the hobgoblin Drumpfsberg

I hate blumpftt soooo much!

Don't try to steal Drumpfsberg spotlight, fedorafag.
And the like will be available on HBO GO, this sunday

Fucking Cockteasers
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-7-episode-7-finale-leak-online-s07e07-watch-hackers-hbo-threat-a7908291.html

The link

Does sending your shekels to current year man and shill maher every month make you hard, schlomo?

Fuck these British rags

I don't have HBO GO, you concerned faggot. I'm saying the link to episode 7 is in there.

I prefer Spike to HBO tbh it's less expensive and has better shows.

According to wikipedia, X-Men: Apocalypse, that everyone hates and featured Sophie Turner had a budget of 178 million and made $543.9 million. I'd call that a success.

Forest of Hands and Teeth is the same shit as The Hunger Games. That went on for years, and made an international star out of Jennifer Lawrence. Now, people everywhere already know Maisie from GoT, so the success's chances are even higher. Remember, that teens are dumb…

But she is the cutest goblin out there

Good evening, Maisiefriend…

HBO paid off the hackers otherwise we would have seen the finale already. Remember kids, crime pays.

Can I have it too please?

With long hair she isn't that hideous. It hide the round face, disgusting forehead, huge eyebrows and goblin ears

That will be three /rare/ Maisies, please

Are these rare enough for you?

And one long hair Maisie for user too

You didn't disappoint Sir Gifmaker, those are some collectible items you posted :)
Here you go then → rapidgator.net/file/96ce8f3cd16a0419a17b66409caf990e/Carpool.Karaoke.The.Series.S01E04.1080p.iT.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-RTN.mkv.html
I'm in a middle of intense FM session, so will be back for some Maisieing in about 90 minutes, you'll have it downloaded by then

Thanks.

It's not my internet connection, nigger! It's some dumb pay-to-download-fast-site

Remember, Viserys died because of as manlet.

Nah he died because dany was too retarded to actually let one of her dragons roast the night king. And what the fuck was the manlet doing anyway? Was he going to try and challenge the night king to a 1v1? Did he go full retard because his m'lady arrived to rescue them?

So what's the real story, if there is one? Is it just a meme? I mean he looks like a pedo

The real story, and sorry for the disappointment, is taht Maisie was among the last girls who auditioned D&D, maybe she was the last. One of them told in an interview, which I can't find, that they immediately liked her looks for a tomboy character, and they were looking at her and thought "she looks perfect for the role, I hope she can act!". And she could.

who you callin' nigger? I'm only 1/3 black

Does this mean you had 2 dads or 2 moms?

So what fetish would make Maisiemoto look like less of a deformed hunchback goblin? My vote goes for snuff

Jesus, man, you people really just can't get over this, huh? Why does this trigger you so much?

Sounds like a case of a mulatto mongrel getting BLEACHED.

The day he's called Ser Gifmaker Or even better, leaving the board forever, then I can get over with this faggotry.

Because that's me. And I don't care. It triggers only true GoT bookfags. I bet you still wake up at night, screaming about muh Stannis being killed

I don't give a shit about book Stannis Baratheon, because it will be better than this wreckage.

Fuck you

Well, that's my nickname, so as long as I stay, it can trigger you. It's just so weird that this makes someone mad

It doesn't trigger me, nor makes me mad. It amuses me, in fact. It amuses me how defensive you behave for having an stupid nickname and not correcting it.

Something tells me we won't be getting the episode 7 leak. It would've already been released by now. The so-called hackers's bluff's been called. And the two episodes that were leaked came from HBO internally, the last episode is probably under complete lockdown.

Then why do you point it out?
Where did I defended it? I coudl do it, like my pal, who is also called Sir, he is Sir Maisiefag, but why should I? I said I don't care. That's not defending I think…
No comment on this…

Probably the episode won't be released to international channels the very day of its broadcast. Also maybe HBO caved to the leakers and paid the ransom while feigning they don't.

Not an argument. Still Sir and not Ser.

Probably the episode won't be released to international channels UNTIL the very day of its broadcast

I'm not arguing here. I was asking questions.

It can't be so important that they would pay the hackers a considerable amount of money. Or am I living in another universe?

fuck of brittany

The problem is the views. Besides in comparison of how much money (((HBO))) makes, the ransom is not so much. If the leaks continue, why normalfags should pay for the premium service?

Plot twist: There never was an episode 7

Also a load of them wouldnt even if they could because of some misplaced sense of loyalty towards the company

Bloody hell, it's already 23:40, and you are not here and the bloody download will take another bleedin' 30 minutes to complete!

Brittany Venti always activates my almonds =^_^=

Hold on a second, finished watching 5 minutes ago and I'm still completely blown away, it's incredible. Need another cig, be right back

Exactly. That's my point.

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

Who?

That would be an awesome plot twist

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

5 more posts

Book Stannis is my King. D&D Fanfic is not

Why would anyone post in the old bread?

Even if you are 0.0000000001% black, that makes you a nigger

~fin

A lot more suspension is required to hold up that weight.

t. andrew anglin

The nickelodeon one is better. 7/10