Twitter was responsible for bad polling?

cnbc.com/2016/12/21/twitter-is-toast-and-the-stock-is-not-even-worth-10-analyst.html
archive.is/mJB94

Turns out, one of the major reasons all the polls were so wrong is that a lot of them collected data from Twitter. This data was useless because:

1. Twitter has a heavy left-wing bias and regularly bans Trump supporters and other deplorables for "trolling" (IE: Expressing their opinion.)

2. The Hillary Clinton Campaign (via Correct The Record) was actively paying people to shill for her and talk about how great she was while trolling detractors.

3. Liberals regularly block right-wingers on sight, and hide behind massive blockbots that keep out 15k+ people. This means lefties and righties seldomly interact, leading to huge pockets of the two sides remaining completely isolated.

This, if true, would mean that CTR and Twitter's censorship didn't help Clinton at all, and the skewed polls they created may have ultimately ruined the Clinton campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mJB94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's almost as if you try to conceal the truth, you ultimately lose!

Everything to divert attention away from and obfuscate from the fact that they were intentionally weighting 7 women for every 3 men and 6 democrats for every 3 republicans in most of their polls. We have hundreds of polls to prove it.

What kind of reeree uses Twitter as a measure for real life?

Also, OP would it kill you to archive or at least break the link you stupid faggot.
Archived article: archive.is/mJB94

oh FUCK

Sorry, rookie mistake. I notice other people do that all the damn time. There's no excuse for it. Sorry.

Everyone is wrong but (((you)))! news edition

I love how they're shocked their hivemind bubble was incorrect. What the fuck did they think was going to happen when they ban everyone with a different opinion, and then have polls showing landside victories? It's like bringing a vegetarian to a steakhouse and wondering why they left disappointed.

ITS WORTH EIGHT

T-the RUSSIANS…
THE RUSSIANS DID THIS!
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

The mainstream news.

I'm visiting my parents, and they've had FOX running 24/7. I swear all they do is read tweets. It does not surprise me in the slightest that they derive their polls from the same source. It's like they strive to be an anachronism, when Twitter is a decentralized platform I can read or create a poll on myself.

Wasn't that clear during the election?

Mods = Hot rods

NO ONE IS GOING TO CHECK THESE???

checked
no

survivors

Tell me about Bane! Why does he get quads?

People who want to use datascience, and it can be highly beneficial to a company if applied correctly to certain brands or products.

I find it funny that you say use archive but can't comprehend why someone would use parsed twitter data.

Twitter bans people for being right of Mao, it would be like using Holla Forums as a polling source.

it does that now. It wasn't as bad before, as shown by all the people that were on it and popular before they got banned. I think trends manipulation and ban waves (that only resulted in weaker identities) is actually a lot of how twitter is screwing themselves.

If you accept that #LetsAllFuckChildren is a popular subject, then you can pile on and fight the degenerates, or you can raise funding for pedowatch programs. If you just bury the trend with a mouseclick then the subject festers and you don't know anymore that you're going to need those anti-pedo programs.

Censorship is bad. It's bad in itself and it's a bad way to get anything done.

No, it would be the complete opposite of that, because had they used Holla Forums as a polling source, they would've had an accurate prediction.

Lotta loyalty for a hired >(1)

Incinerate these faggots. They are no match, they are just a bunch of haystacked chemical reaction.

Doesn't really matter, does it? I mean, we all live in a self-contained pocket of confirmation bias and surround ourselves with like-minded people.

Liberals block right-wingers, yes; but it's not censorship. They just want to be around people who think like them. Group-think and safe-spaces go both ways. Just look at how terrified this board is of Holla Forums. Step out of the comfort zone for a single sentence, and everyone will call you "CTR" or "shill" or "Holla Forums" and so on. We can't blame them for doing to us what we do to them, can we?

Also, sty the fuck off Twitter. It's not important.

Twitter is a perfect data source for studying retards

Why are not terrified of anything, and even if you would be the fbi i would carve your fucking smug brain. And i would use all my power to show you something. From the first line i wrote to the very last line, like a fucking symphony.

What a day! I would never have thought that the kikes would actually gut a company they own and lose profit just to try to stop the bleeding!

Your anger and assumption shows fear. If you weren't afraid, you wouldn't lash out.

Can you please be a cuck somewhere else?

I dont lash out. Just preemtive measures. And trust me faggot, you will see some real intelligence. Bit by bit, step by step, and it will align and i will get what you owe me.

Are you familiar with the Twilight Zone episode "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street"?

I do not give a single fuck. Are you familiar to the most based of all currencies?

1. Retarded Fake Poll shills can't stop scapegoating.

2. Apparently Twitter is shit according to some Kike because it doesn't spy enough on people.

Nepotism is a hell of a drug.

And you owe me you little motherfucker and if i dont get what i want i will rip you into shreds.
Better luck next time.

Money isn't even real anymore, of course they'll watch it all burn if it brings the Goyim to heel.

The polls were pretty accurate, they were just purposely using ridiculously skewed voter samples. Like +10 Democrats and women and shit.

I take it that's a no. You should go watch it.

No. The polls intentionally oversampled libcucks. Take a look at the methodology for any given poll showing Hillary in the lead, they didn't even try to hide it. (((They're))) just throwing Twatter under the bus as a scapegoat.

You should take that as an assraping, and wait till i m done with it.

And if you got the precion i got, it is like shooting ducks in a barrel. We want our shit, we dont want you imbecile faggots in our turd. You are like fucking fertile bitches that try to find a provider. But i am no provider, and no matter how hard you try, we are better at this game. And once i find out that some smug intel faggots are doing the smugging i will kill them.

This board is hardly terrified of Holla Forums, it just thinks they're raging retards that frequently want to shitpost elsewhere since they seem upset over this place.

When they block them from using a platform, yeah it is censorship. I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're left wing, because this phrasing of yours is a the sort of dishonest logic popular with the left in recent years. When someone has their ability to use a platform to speak to others, that is censoring them, it can be debatable as to how bad that is (it of course isn't illegal unless the government does it), but it still is censoring a person.

What's become popular on twitter is for its staff to do its damnedest to censor anyone right wing due to how offended they are over them. This can help create the illusion to some on the left that right wing opinions are unpopular which is what the article seemed to be suggesting. You never see the reverse occur though, you never see liberals being barred from speaking because they're liberal, likely because many people on the right falsely believe in treating others as they themselves would like to be treated. Which is an area where many of us are now finding ourselves turning away from, instead preferring to mock and deride the left since treating leftists as though they ever had any interest in honestly discussing anything has proven to be a futile pursuit.

Of course you are. After all, nobody could possible disagree with anything you have to say and still be right-wing, could they?

Twitter can do what it wants. Why anyone cares is beyond me. If you're using Twitter's services at all, then you're part of the problem.

Too late now shill. Now you will reap what you sow.

the difference is right wingers are barraged by leftist bullshit IRL and on any other platform that isn't *chans. Whereas leftists can safely tune out pretty much anything.

I do not give a single fuck, i break leftists as i please. But your bunch is a whole different kind of goyim, and once i will get your addresses, and the cyka davais will give that to me, i will fix you with a crowbar.

Kinda depends on what you do and where you hang out. It also depends on whether or not you see conspiracy in everything. Most right-wingers can tune out anything as well, but Holla Forums is a special breed. One 30 second commercial where a White woman kisses a black man and the monsters are due on Maple St. all over again.

Few people put out the argument that something isn't censorship to be silenced when attempting to voice your opinion unless they're left wing.

Yes, but the problem isn't necessarily on the part of those who block, rather, those who are blocked. You can't go screaming "reee" and making death threats against a person for their political beliefs and expect to be allowed to continue.

I suppose, by definition, it is censorship; but what exactly gives you the right to voice your opinion wherever and whenever you want in the first place?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry Holla Forums, but Holla Forums knows how important Twatter is for working meme magic and redpilling normies. Ur fukt m8

Except you're not spreading anything if you're blocked and/or banned, are you? Nope. Redpilling begins at home, not on lefty safespaces.

Trudeau was right…

The place when i can voice my opinion is free of you little fucks. And then it is when i make death threats and believe me that i do that in an unsubstiantial kind of way. Because i never ever did that before. And beliefe me that i will gut you.

stop being a total mong and you wouldnt be called a shill. top kek

Nah, get fucked lol

Do what thou wilt, but don't complain when someone (gasp) actually makes you shut up. That's really the root of the problem.

Do you realize how childish that is? I'm guessing no, but …

Oh Holla Forums, just because you're too retarded to evade Twatter bans doesn't mean Holla Forumsacks are. We're redpilling normies 24/7 on (((social media))) and there's literally nothing you can do to stop us ahahahahaha

I dont give a shit about getting banned on twitter, but if you think we are like a nice little petri dish then we ll cut your throats eventually.

Your assumption that I'm trying to stop you or that I am Holla Forums proves the original point that you're terrified of infiltration. Take your meds, kid.

maximum kek

Never change, Holla Forums

Sometimes I wonder if blacks would invent civilization if they spent less brain energy on crack and MUH DICK. Who am I kidding they still wouldn't.

Twitter does all that dumb shit, but all the polls were fake from the start and designed to discourage people from voting Trump, Twitter or no Twitter.

holy shit underated as fuck

If we spent less money on nigger education and welfare, in addition to not waging wars for Jews in the middle east, we'd have a moon base and a couple manned explorations on Mars already.

0 self-awareness, not that anyone expects more from you. If you don't want to be called a fucking idiot you should stop posting like one.

This is the world we live in I suppose

….lol. CIA funds data collection services, and the NSA/DARPA ruins their purpose with censorship.

Lololololol

fake users
fake news
fake everything

I was analyzing Twitter for election results before most "analysts" probably realized it was even possible. I didn't use any fancy ML algorithms for results, I simply gauged the popularity by the number of times each candidate's name was mentioned per hour and let it run indefinitely. There wasn't a single hour where Trump wasn't in the lead by 2-3x. That alone isn't enough to make any serious predictions but it sure was a good indicator of energy levels.

Not everyone who mentions Trump does so in a positive light.

"All energy is positive energy"
All of it contributed to the strengthening of his memetic energy however.

KEK'd!

Great pic mother Hubbard.

More like one more episode in 50 years of racemixing propaganda shoved down the throats of what was once a high trust European nation. Please fuck right off.

Good job proving his point hotpockets

Nobody thinks you're trying to stop anyone. We're simply laughing at you. The corporate platform you are defending routinely shit-cans accounts who offer even the mildest dissent. The jews who run it tried to use it as a barometer of public opinion, influence the election and got fucked right in the ass for their obvious treachery.

Triggered.

The polling was wrong because pollsters are retarded and based their turnout numbers off the 2012 election. The assumption here being that Trump would draw similar to Romney because they both ran as Republicans.