M-MUH PAY GAP

literally who?

Some poojeets from Shitdia I guess

CIS

LOL

t. fucking vietnam shit

Most of them are action movie actors who can do dangerous stunts in multi million dollar IPs like Transformers. They worked a lot harder than female actors because they get injured while memorizing lines.

acting should be a minimum wage profession

why do you think you know better than the market?

ftfy

they run the world and you shitpost on Holla Forums. they know better.

is that why we're waking up, shlomo?

if kikes could make more profit by paying actors minimum wage, don't you think they would?

WHITE

thanks, capitalism

Fuck them. Let them all go bankrupt. The sooner hollykidfucker falls apart the better.

This tbh, I don't care about the gender war in this case, fuck then all.

>>>/telaviv/

Huh, it's as if these male actors have been acting for decades and thus have a lot more experience while these thots last 5 years on average as a big box office draw before their looks start to fade away. Remember Megan Fox? I sure don't

>>>Holla Forums

stay mad paul

So according to them, everybody should make the exact same money? If that's the case, why are they not crying about the gap between other jobs? Why aren't they calling out the gap between janitors and actors?

Janitors do a much more important job than actors tbh.

We would all earn more, fix the wage-dump, fix the employment-rates and the birth-rates of whites if women instead of working badly, was at home taking care of the house and having babies.

CUCKED!

they also do a job that can be done by literally anyone with two hands

Yeah, I bet those humble hollyjew actors would be willng to do something like that.

they're already making millions anyway, who cares.

didn't say that. it's basic logic that jobs which can be done by anyone will have a higher supply of labor and therefore pay less.

Jackie Chan deserve more

So? All actors do is to play pretend.

Last time I checked firemen aren't exactly rich.

They all make wacky movies. The last guy, Akshay Kumar starred in Bollywood's latest hit: Toilet - A love story.

Considering he is way past his prime, he still made more than RDJ and Tom Cruise which is neat.

How the heck did Adam Sandler make that much?

Consider that acting is also a high financial risk job. Choose a bad role, an actor can be finished. Production takes up months and it's difficult to make more than one movie at once. So producers have to tempt top actors with ever increasing pay, befause top actors headlining can make mediocre film profitable. Actors who have made their reputation have to guard it carefully, like the old studio system of acting stables.

Consider also that the actresses have a large supporting industry; they have opportunities for advertising, fashion, jewellery, cosmetics, magazine fashion shoots etc. A young actress can gain visibility easily without even acting in a blockbuster. They don't even have to specialize in acting like actors. On the other hand, this intense competition have actresses come as flavors of the month, as every fashion mag searches for the next it girl. Tom Cruise is an A List for decades. This means better dvd and re-release sales. Actresses, we've got… Charlize Theron? But Emily here is better paid. So really, the value isn't exactly in the acting. It's the ease of marketing.

>believing ((((((((((((forbes)))))))))))))
stop

also Stone made maybe 10 million no way more than that she is a literal who thats untalented