DUDE CENTRISM LMAO

DUDE CENTRISM LMAO

Gay!

delet this

Cause he's a literal clown.

Isn't this just a depiction of an ordinary (((single mother))) household?

That show seems like it preys on stupid women.

Sorry I won't watch even if paid.
Please post good horror series ITT

I watched the trailer but all I saw was a flashing message that read out of ideas

t. womyn

Ahahahahahahahahahaah, holy shit!

Remember, lads. You elected him. Cheers to your democracy.

Are you fucking retarded? Are you actually this fucking retarded? Are you from Liberalfornia? AKA California?

Why does the Trump fan have tumblr hair?

because /r/the_donald and Holla Forums are just the right's version to the left's sjws.

I'm glad I will never be as sad as you or your opponents.

who would my opponents be? i didn't care about any of the candidates.

Projection.

Recently the 'It' remake, then the killer clown craze, now this. Real fucking tired of this, clowns are supposed to be funny. Why is the only acceptable modern depiction of a clown a 'scary' clown. When did tumblrinas and nu-males start being deathly afraid of clowns simultaneously en masse like some big psysop/mind virus?

They act like idiots to make people laugh, they are the least scary shit imaginable, but now even mentioning the word 'clown' triggers this pavlovs dog shit where somebody will immediately chime in 'OMG I HATE CLOWNS SO SCARY OMG IF I EVER SAW A CLOWN I WOULD PROBABLY SCREAM'. It just pisses me off, of all the terrifying things in the world that you would be rightfully averse to, somehow we are meant to take on this collective delusion that clowns are terrifying

Didn't mean to rant but most clowns are bros and it's fucked up that they have to be attached to shit like this, most of them make very little money and are do it as a lifestyle thing, making kids laugh etc, another thing ruined by modern cynical nihilist culture I guess

Suburban faggots and minorities are afraid of clowns, not Americans

the feeling's mutual frumpfcuck

SAGE! for downvote

You're being ironic, right?

Just look back at all of the weapons grade shrieking he's caused just by being president.
This is literally the only reason I even bothered voting, I knew we'd see one of the most ludicrous temper tantrums in recent memory.
Every smug cunt from the past 16 years of fuckery is absolutely furious and if you don't think that's the greatest shit then get out of my face.
The best part is so far he's turning out to be another neo-con and hasn't done much of anything other presidents before him haven't, so people are shitting their pants over what they've already been living through.

Blame Gacy.

every innocent childhood memory has to take on an evil, subverise or sexual meaning. It and Gacy facilitated it, but ((they)) pursue it farther

This is the ur example of the burger good goy

I don't know what you mean tbh, I don't even hate Trump.

Do I look like I'm kidding Bubbledumpf!?

pfft…yes

he was implying all women are stupid, you tard

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE FLUMPFKINS!!?!

Most "centrists" I've met either left wing or don't know much about politics.
Why is that?

ahs is gay

No shit.

It's a way to skirt any uncomfortable social situations that may arise when you take a stance on something you aren't equipped to rationally debate.

Similar to how "Agnosticism" is just weak Atheism, "Centrism" is politically illiterate Leftism.

I guess Gacy was patient zero but you wouldn't think the evil clown meme would persist this long unless it was being pushed. Remember that clowns have existed for thousands of years even into pre-history it can be argued, it just doesn't make sense that one sick individual could sour all of it.

I remember as a child, a clown tried to hand me a free balloon but I refused, and he faked sadness and crying and so I cried too because I thought I had made the clown sad. Even though I was upset, it's still a happy memory. Clowns are all about the extremes of human emotion, so I guess it makes sense that people who want to repress and limit human expression would attack symbols of that.

Some people naturally reject clowns because their behaviour and looks are unnatural. What i'm talking about isn't people who don't like clowns (normal reaction for some) it's this archetype of the evil clown who kills people and how this is bleeding into the public perception of clowns as a whole. One person being

Centrist is the default position for most so if you are unaware you can just say 'centrist' which basically means 'i'm cool with what we have, don't care about radical change either way'. The left wing thing is just semantics, todays centrist is yesterdays left wing revolutionary, but the way progressivism works means they can keep shifting definitions until anything right of communistic dictatorship is extreme far right.

t. clown

One sick individual and the mass media hysteria machine that people still trusted when Gacy was in the headlines.

cut my post in half
You have to remember that modern media has significant effects on people in terms of manipulating their perception of the world.

Maybe Burger clowns are different but I have zero positive memories of clowns, the only memories I have of clowns are from those clowns that visit children in the hospital that annoyed me and didn't let me sleep. But who knows, maybe they made some child's suffering more bearable.