Anglish -- A New Language for the Nationalist Sphere

The awakening of the Aryan soul in the information age is the event of the millennium. To ostensibly mark the blond beast's rebirth, would it not resound throughout the ages that this great shift might be accompanied by a reflection in our change of language?

I propose that Holla Forums and the Alt-Right as a whole participate in the cleansing of English into a superior tongue, one that is every bit as commensurate as Greek or German (the two great languages of philosophy). This new tongue is called Anglish, after the Germanic tribe of the Angles.

Further reasons: English is a partially creolized language, and while the breadth of its vocabulary enjoys a certain subtly many other languages do not, its core-grammar has suffered, as with all creol languages. It has lost its agglutinative nature that most other Indo-European tongues possess. When forming new words for technical concepts, often one must use the agglutinative features of Latin or Greek to create newfound, bastard words.

The overhead when speaking English is inefficient; many words are not self-descriptive, unless one is well versed in Latin.

There is a certain beauty to be had when the word roots of English are tools in the construction of new words–when the structure and participation of using English in itself becomes an art–beyond flexing one's inkhorn of foreign tongues.

Let us together uncuck English.

Other urls found in this thread:

anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf
anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Threshold_of_loanwords
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraeum
ang.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hēafodtramet
www-tc.pbs.org/moyers/journal/02272009/mcwhorter.pdf
archive.is/Gzjwp
anglish.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beatles
anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Book
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc42WAkF0C8&t=28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_words_with_English_derivatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the dumbest post I've ever seen on Holla Forums

I'm not actually sure where to begin with how ridiculous this is. Have Germaboos gone too far?

Or we could just learn German or better yet, Dutch

This could actually be a good concept. We use memetics to change the English language in the same way that niggers have.

Highdutch (German) too is ailed by untheedish (non-Germanic) words. Anyway, I can actually speak and understand Anglish with minimal effort. English is part of my cultural heritage, whereas I must study German as a foreign language.

English is a Germanic language, and Germanic != German

RESOURCES
Use the Anglish Wiki to convert non-Germanic words into their cleansed counterparts. Unfortunately, you're going to have to become a master at English etymologies in the process, but it's worth the journey. You'll learn that just about any word that can be morphed or declined into using a foreign suffix or has a foreign prefix is probably Latinate in origin.

Yes, exactly! Our language should reflect our position. Sigils, flags, etc., are incredibly powerful in their own esoteric way.
t. OP who also happens to be a Hermeticist

Oh, fuck all these Latinate words. I meant to say consummate.

Source: anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Threshold_of_loanwords

OR we could just go back to the language of patricians greek, and not be faggots speaking Klingon.

English is the language of trade, while Greek is not at all.

latin is the language of science. whats your point?

I guess the stormfag Anglin is fluent in Anglish. Native language of lemonkind

People need not study Latin in order to understand science. However, they must understand English to converse with people with other countries. People in Sweden do not learn German to speak with German Nationalists on Holla Forums; they speak English.

Please don't disgrace Anglish with the likeness of that octoroon shitskin.

Yes, I'm aware English is a Germanic language (although it certainly isn't a "creole" by any meaningful standard). It's also something of a misnomer, because Old English proper has far more in common with Frisian and the old Frankish languages than it does with high German. Particularly in the far North, English had the most in common with old Norse and in fact still retains a lot of Norse words and inflections in dialect. So then where does one return in describing a purely "Germanic" English?
The whole problem with linguistic purism is that it is so utterly subjective. Why a return to English's "Germanic" roots, rather than its Anglo-Norman or its now long forgotten Brythonic predecessor it came to replace? Of course the answer basically amounts to German fetishism and a steadfast belief that agglutination aids in philosophy, which seems to me far more a matter of taste than anything. No one discusses reviving old Brythonic, even though it amounts to the same amount of work as it would in purging modern English. That's why I call it a Germaboo movement.

Dutch is the ugliest language I have ever seen and heard. It has no significant literature and is not linguistically archaic.

Promoting Old Norse or German would make far much sense.

Enjoy your ban.

That was on your youtube recommended too? Also, Anglish takes the sophistication out of English. Fuck that.

there was spinoza, though its safe to assume he wrote in latin. and i cant imagine swamp frogs sound worse than coast spainards.

I see, sorry for dropping the ol' truism upon you then, user.

Yes, absolutely. However, there is a beautiful element in the Anglish project to adopt and adapt current uses of words in other Germanic languages when no good match can be made with extant Germanic-English sources. For example, instead of version, the word betokening is used, as it comes from a Dutch word (which I can't recall at the moment). Anglish will help English be more mutually intelligible to other Germanic languages, so that it will be easier for Swedes, Norwegians, Danes, Dutch, etc. people to learn English, and it will be easier for English speakers to learn other Germanic languages.

The reason is that a very good amount of effort has been poured into Anglish already. It's already taken off the ground–the only issue is that it's still not standardized and still lies in obscurity. These things can be fixed by introducing a larger following.

Of course the ancient Greeks and Romans were Aryan. However, it makes no sense to use so many words that come from a very different branches of the Indo-European language tree.

Are you a shill or has this actually been accepted by Holla Forums as an ironic maymay?

Why not just use Latin or some other dead European language? We don't need to favour Germanic, Romance, Slavic, or any other language. But this whole thing is pretty fucking stupid and won't achieve anything. Focus on real goals.

Go ahead and explain why it makes no sense.
You can't

Not at all. See
I wouldn't consider German or Icelandic to be unsophisticated languages; we can use Germanic words exclusively and still have high registers.

Also, learning Anglish will allow one to have a greater knowledge of certain word roots. Most people do not know what the be- prefix means, despite it being used quite a lot.

Not an argument you triggered faggot.

Get fucked.

The reason is that Germanic sources are part of white Anglo-phone heritage. In terms of practicality, it is much easier to use Germanic words for a Germanic language. And why would I want to use a dead language anyway?

but they all already speak English fluently. the easing of anglos into germanic languages is a better argument, but then i am reminded of this thread
>>>/lang/1653

Why would we a made up language?

you could make the same argument for learning latin or greek.

*Want

its only like, half made up.

Anglish is clearly the easiest choice, since it favors reviving and adapting Old English sources and corroborating with extant terms in other Germanic languages. It is clearly just English that has undergone some changes in vocabulary.

How effective might it be to teach a normie Old English? Latin? Do you see how much simply it is to just use Anglish?

This is about English and not some autistic attempt to revive a dead language and spread it.

Why should I use foreign word-roots in preference for native ones?

because the most important works of literature were originally written in latin and greek?

he says, while advocating language reform with dead and loan words.

that wasnt the argument being made.

Nationalism is a powerful drug, man. If people are interested in runes and paganism because of Nationalism, people can get interested in purifying their language and returning it to its roots.

Seems like Holla Forums is getting hit by a huge wave of shills again, trying to waste our time with useless topics.

What are you doing here. Fucking filterd.

That is very irrelevant. Those works can be translated.

Languages evolve and change. I'm not trying to fix English in place–I only want to see if purged of foreign words and let it have the same appeal as learning German.

This is not an autistic exercise–it is very achievable since one is still speaking English.

Greek and Latin prefixes are indeed foreign to English…

The ugliest white language maybe.

I mean, if you want to destroy the English language like Mao Zedong did the Chinese language, go ahead…

OP, don't you find it odd that Tolkien of all people never once expressed interest in English purism?

Stopped reading there. Gas yourself.

Dutch is basically a meme language; write anything in Dutch and the spelling makes it a shitpost, say anything in Dutch and the pronunciation turns it into verbal shitposting. It has no reason for existing beyond Dutchmen being shitposters going back centuries and thus is the perfect language for our movement.

HEIL!

You make an interesting point, but maybe we should just start from scratch and make our very own shitposting conlang.

Mao specifically did this in an effort that Chinese people weren't able to read documents from the past. However, there is no analogy in our argument, because their manner of composition is not at all alphabetic. It is more difficult for them to translate things being that they use an assisted-logographic script. We're still using the same alphabet, and everything can just be translated into English.

Also, you can make an argument that English was already destroyed by the Normans.

It's less about imposing an unfamiliar language as the lingua franca, but rather just making the current language of trade more Germanic, expressive, friendly, less pretentious, and agglutinative.

Onlook isn't the Anglish equivalent of respect. Didn't take long to run into problems with this idea.
Respect implies admiration or honor. Onlook is barely used for anything other than the act of gazing upon something.

Nothing wrong with training yourself to use Anglish words more commonly, but trying to replace non-Anglish words entirely is a stupid idea. Just use both.

I really hate listening to Asians. The only ones I can tolerate are Japanese, because their language isn't a tonal pile of horse shit. Tagalog is obnoxious, Chinese is infuriating (I literally want to bludgeon people I hear uttering that garbage) and Korean is just disgusting. It's like Chinese that wishes it wasn't.

On the topic of languages becoming mutt, Japanese is headed down the same path as well. I notice a lot of their words are Americanized, which I don't necessarily think is a bad thing. They're not really fucked about like our English words are, in the sense that that grammar still works well.

The only reason I really support this whole Anglish thing is because I hate arguing about English with English speaking people. It's held together with fucking spit and autism. All of these borrowed words smashed together, and no matter how hard you try to make them work proper, the grammar rules are always fucked all over. Germanic words are very practical, and their definitions concise and straightforward.

Bookcraft: Crafting of books
Speachcraft: Crafting of speach
Outstander: One who stands out (or outside)
Witloose: Loose of wits.

These are just a few I've pulled from user's wall of greenspeak fuckery. It would be easier for everyone in the long run if our language was strongly fleeced in order to make it more orderly and practical. It would be better for foreigners trying to learn English too, as they wouldn't have to try and unfuck all of the contradictions with the grammar in various romance language words.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that we need to make it completely autistic like user's greentext wall, but making a honest effort to try and use more "theedish" words would, in time, serve to counteract the onslaught given by the left and the niggers to destroy our language. Niggers and leftists might as well be speaking a different language already. Why not try and confound them some more?

Lets start with making the word racist.. a positive word.

But for real, this is the shit the liberals do, try and change language.

OP, you're a faggot in any language

Yeah lets get rid of all the useful vocabulary English already contains and make up purely germanic words to replace them with because eww Latin and Greek words.
I bet Latin and Greek words are just as swarthy as modern 'Latins' and 'Greeks'

Most people already know about Anglish and its kinda a dumb idea because they're isnt really any point to it, you might aswell rewrite shakespeare because 'eww greco-roman words'

sage this larpy thread, if you want to call televisions "Farseers" like Germans do then go ahead but we don't need a thread about this.
If the English felt they wanted to make their language as purely English then they would've done that but they didnt because they weren't retarded and didnt decide it'd be a good idea turning down the option of having extra vocabulary.

You've got a tin ear. Korean has fuck-all to do with Mandarin (or Cantonese, or whatever chink-squawk we're talking about). Its closest linguistic relatives are the Finno-Ugric languages of Finland and Hungary.

It may remind you of this because the strongest meme in our memeplex when it comes to the alteration of language is that of the Orwellian "newspeak." Anglish does not try to fuck too much with the meanings of words, other than re-introducing root words to make the language more agglutinative. For example, instead of version, one finds betokening. This is a different way to think about something, but it's poetic and doesn't conflate any meanings harmfully. Much of Anglish comes from calques and there doesn't seem to be any political agenda, from the left or the right.

What's more natural to say? Foyer or mudroom? English has the problem of treating almost every word as if it were hung in a void; as if every word must be elemental and static. Other languages like German and Dutch actively build up words from core meanings.

When a language has too many lonewords, it undergoes a creolization process, whereby its core grammar is simplified and its consistency and coherence suffers. There functional as well as Nationalistic reaons why Anglish can be a very good improvement. See video related.

OP is that you in the video thumbnail
This is pointless shit that is the least of anyone's worries. First we have to get people to stop talking like knuckle dragging pavement apes

Take this faggot shit somewhere else

What the fuck are you talking about?
English is known for being a language that multiple different words for the same meaning.
I took a German class in highschool and my German teacher; Frau Dannhauer, told me that one thing that is unique about English is that English will have a term with meaning and the English language will have many different vocabulary words that comes from multiple different sources but hold the same meaning. The English language practically invented the Thesaraus and so to try and get rid of all non Anglo Germanic words is fucking stupid especially for people who like to be literate and have broad vocabularies instead of just LARPing as 8th century vikings all day

Interestingly enough, the use of onlook, or edsight, is very close etymologically with that of respect, re- + look. You might simply be used to not knowing what the core meanings of certain words are that this feels uncomfortable for you. You're used to treating things as a singular, blackbox unit.

You can still have a broad vocabulary and use Germanic sources. See

For example,
withlay
byspell
betake
fanding
eftspring
dwease
andcome
yondshow
gleedream
attlehew
acomingliness
needbetharf
bestanding

I already know about that. Its just that there is literally NO REASON to get rid of already existing english terms with greco-roman origins just because of the idea of "Muh anglo linguistic purity". I'm completely fine with incorporating these esoteric words as vocabulary but you are implying (OP) like the faggot you are, are implying we should 'uncuck' the English language by entirely removing ALL non-germanic English words, when that itself as an idea is utterly and entirely retarded.

Yes, user, but there's nothing inherently more attractive about doing this other than that you like it. Modern English itself does not preclude new coinages or even agglutination, and the richness of its constituent parts has engendered a powerful vocabulary with refined differences (e.g. compare joyful to joyous). And modern Germans themselves are on-off about coining words with root sources: a television is a "Fernsehen" while a phone is a "Telefon", for instance.

We should return to latin and you know it

OMG NO BECAUSE THE PREFIX '-TELE' IS GREEK AND THEREFORE NOT GERMANIC AND THEREFORE SHITSKIN
OMG MUH ANCESTORS ARE CRYING
WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?

Latin is very much like Anglish were you to break down its parts and understand their meanings. Objective–what does that word mean? In-the-way-of-throwing-ish. Wow, that sure is leagues more interesting and refined than these Anglo-Saxon words…

I will say, though, Latin was a sexy language due to its agglutinative capacity and especially all of those declensions and sexy cases.

It sounds like a reverse krautchan language.

In Deutsch/pol/ we have krautchan invaders sometimes, and they use these horribly verbatim translated words to avoid "English" and it sounds weird.

But!

That said, it's just a matter of acquired taste.
I kinda prefer it over the mishmash both languages use.

I laugh at Frogspeech here and there, but they are keeping their shit pretty pure.
Even if I won't ever be able to take "ordinateur" seriously.

Meant for

Yes, I am very jelly of the French's linguistic purity. I wish we had something like that.

fun fact: english sounds good melodically because of the use of romance words

kys you fucking Jerrycucks

user… I…

Huh, you LARPfags are actually being subtle about it this time. Better work than last night.

Was there another Anglish-related thread last night? Link plox.

If you care so much about language.
JUST LEARN FUCKING AN OLD GERMANIC LANGUAGE.
UNC EARMCEARIG SÆLA TOFFFFFAN!

English is an atrocious frankenstein monster of a language.

An absolutely enriching no meme-o pursuit, definitely, and something I intend to do. However, who will speak said tongues?
We need a living language to use.

I know, user. It's a bastardized fucking mess and shit like pic related fucking triggers me. However, there is )))something we can do((( about it.

This sounds like my granddad when he gets drunk and starts speaking pitmatic

What?

Teutonlandish?

Whoever the hell made this needs to be slapped down.

We used to call what is now Germany (and the Netherlands/Austria/Switzerland) Dutchland.

Which is why we still call people from one of those places "Dutch"

English has been described having Germanic bones and muscles with a greco-roman skin. Using latin and Greek words in English isnt a bad thing at all and its only bad if you want to LARP as a culturally untouched Anglo-Saxon.

If you wanted to your language and therefore your cultural to remain so germanically pure then your ancestors should've never used farming plows (let alone learn to read and write).
Face it, I get that Germanic peoples are pure but they wouldnt have had shit with out a form of 'multiculturalism' between indo-european peoples.

You know those Runes you like to look at and feel 'we wuz kangzie' about? your ancestors would've never learned to do any of that if they werent exposed to aryan peoples with cultures from the south east and over time learn to adapt to those cultural inventions.

We can remain genetically pure but trying to get rid of anything that isnt purely german is retarded, you might aswell get rid of the Roman salute because 'its not germanic enough', fuck off with that shit.

FTFY

Dutchland is an old English word.

Why, yes, it does sound like Deutschland doesn't it.

You cannot larp your own people.

When some tyroler banker comes home from work, slips into some lederhosen and starts doing the schuhplatter while talking in some reclusive dialect then that's not larping.

It's just a tyroler guy indulging in the ways of his people.

Likewise, going full Anglish is not larping, either.
Hell, speaking French was the larp, really.
"Man, France is so awesome and hoity toity, let's speak French, too!"

I'm not educated enough to really have a hand in making a new language. But this is a great idea and I would be interested in learning such a language if it could be made. Get some Brits involved in this

because there is basically no difference in the origin/meaning. Thats why Hitler wanted the Germanic peoples to unite into the GroßDeutsches Reich

By acting as if you can turn back time to a language that not even your great great great grandparents spoke and acting as if that makes you authentic because you learned on the internet and from some books that is what your ancestors spoke, yes that makes you unauthentic and therefore LARPing. Because you are activally going out of your way to learn a language that is no longer spoken by the native peoples, you are LARPing.

Its the same principles with Norse Paganism and Asatru. Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that the days of the week are named after norse gods, but trying to reestablish norse pagan temples in an attempt to recreate your destroyed religion makes you someone who is LARPing. Because you are activiley going out of your way to recreate that which you were not naturally brought up doing by the recent practice of your parents and grandparent, you are LARPing. This doesnt mean I'm christian though either.

No, he's right. Who we would call the Germans today used to just be "the Dutch". If you wanted to talk about the Dutch Dutch, you would've said lowland Dutch, and the Germans were just Dutch (or sometimes either Teutons or Prussians). I think it's hard for people to appreciate just how young the idea of the German state is.

It's quite an old idea with a long pedigree, user. English purism dates back well over six hundred years, probably longer. English doesn't belong to the English any more, so I don't think it'll go anywhere within our lifetimes.

I understand that but Dutch is a very broad word and can be used to refer to multiple different groups.

Study some Hermeticism. Under this worldview, all gods exist. These gods remember their people's ancient past. That's hardly LARPing, user. It would make your ancestors proud.

Even if you don't buy into all the esoteric shit, your argument can be extended to the 19th century German Romanticists. Was Wagner a master LARPer too? Why do you detest this egregore so strongly?

'LARPing' isnt a buzzword, its a matter of point out people are being unauthentic.

It's not destroyed, it's currently leased to the Christians so they have something fun to do on "Christmas" that isn't eating plain bread and fish while sitting next to a manger.

I can't think of a Religion that is more alive and revered around the world than European Paganism.

When I say I lift to honor Thor.
When I increase my wisdom to honor Odin.
When I strive to make the world a more beautiful place to honor Freya, then I'm not LARPing.

Doesn't matter how many cucked, broken faggots on an imageboards think I am.

Motherfucker.

I know, user, that's what I'm saying. The word was used in a broad way in the past because most of those peoples came from the HRE, and would've been identified more by their city or their region rather than their ethnicity per se. The reason the Dutch Dutch kept the Dutch name in English is basically just because they were far more familiar in day-to-day life to English speakers.

Absolutely nothing is inauthentic about the passion and love for your language, nor for the gods of your race.

I have nothing wrong with respect of ones own mythology, but leave it at a mythology your ancestors practiced.

Your ancestors didnt re-learn their religeon by reading books/the internet. They had it passed down to them orally and they actually believed it. They didnt get prodded into via:

Fuck off back to TRS with your labels, retard

You probably think that paganism is in any way shape of form "neo".

Just because you don't have any culture doesn't mean anyone else must be like that, as well.

Ancient Greeks weren't "aryan" (as in blond/blue-eyed germanics) you fucking wewuz nordicist retard

And besides, there is nothing wrong about getting back into the fold from "a book" or "the internet".

Imagine a fictitious nation that gets overrun by foreigners, has their culture replaced and later on someone finds some stash of books that shows how it used to be.

Going back to that is not larping.
It's deciding to live according to some standard you deem reasonable to live after.

Plus.
Everything ever made started as larping and ended up being normal at some point if enough people did it.

But really, you're simply retarded, that's the real problem here.

some of them were, while some were mediterranean

Oosh you really got me, what a blow. How can I ever recover from that?
That doesnt happen, your ancestors purposly chose to convert to christanity to and to speak slightly different languages, it wasnt like they were kidnapped and forced into speaking different languages and worshipping different Gods like African slaves did, your ancestors intentionally chose to, your culture wasnt rape, it simply evolved.
Also, watch the reddit spacing

Yes, you're right. There was an "Aryan" minority, but it was always mainly Mediterranean. Still is btw.

It does though, you need Dutch to understand the history of art, commerce, science and religion and there are a few notable Dutch writers like Vondel who Milton used to write his Paradise Lost and Bilderdijk who is a notable Dutch historian and writer and Multatuli, who's novel would be included as part of worldliterature.

You can't, it's terminal.
Case in point

What was the persecution and mass murder of pagans?
What as the destruction and desecration of pagan temples and shrines?
(You can still see vandalized menhirs and co in Europe)
What were the shisms and internal religous conflicts that even culminated into something like the 30 years war?

And so forth.
And christianity still had to bend the knee in the end because our forebears would not just give up their faith.

But yeah, you must be an american or a kike if you're not straight up retarded for thinking europe converted peacefully to a different religion while "curiously" making the adopt a myriad of pagan customs without the religion would not have managed to spread, since after the killing and the torture the christians were out of escalations and had no choice but to adopt paganism, not the other way around.

Take a look at a map of europe that shows denominations, you will see that protestant/orthodox/non pagan denominations have the fewest followers.

But yeah, kill yourself regardless of any of that.

new the religion adopt pagan customs

Happy Yuletide, by the way.

We need to make English the official language of America and enforce that before we do anything else. We should be deporting people that never bothered to learn English.

I support this as an Anglo. It has a lot of potential but would require painstaking research to get it right. Modern English is an ugly shell of a language. Reviving Old English would bring back prose instead of this mixmatch we currently have.

if we do learn a language it should be icelandic since it is the whitest language

Butthurt Teutonlander nowseen.

Pagan temples? what pagan temples? I legitamitly have looked for the ruins of pagan temples and I have only heard of one legendary one in sweden and no archeology has actually been done to prove its existience.
As far as shrines go, yes, christians wanted to spread christianity so they burned down sacred groves.
wtf does catholic vs protestant schizims have to do with christian vs pagan conflicts?
Tbh most Americans like the idea of paganism because it makes them feel more at root to there ethnic identity despite the fact that American origins have their roots in christian puritanism etc.
Show me a map of European pagan denominations. Also any reason protestant/orthodox/non pagan denominations have low followers is because Europe is mostly Atheistic/Existentialist.
No, faggot, you kill yourself, as a sacrafice to Odin.

Goal.

It's not that at all. They're close yes, but still not the same. He basically makes it seem like "on+look" is a perfect replacement for "re+look". I don't agree that it is.

I felt it was important because he put the effort into making a video about it, but his hand-picked examples weren't even solid enough to be convincing. Could've done better.

These are the Mithraic places (including temples) that have been trashed by Christians, even though that's not in the English version of the page.
It's on the German version, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mithraeum
And that's just one flavor of paganism.

Catholicism is the most pagan denomination.
That's the relevance, and the millions of dead over the internal wars in Europe.
It's pretty much everywhere. There aren't many big official bodies like the church has, but that doesn't change the fact that millions of people are celebrating yule at the moment (or soon).

Doesn't change the fact that all the customs are kept alive. That the stories are being shared.
And so forth.
I'm too tired to enumerate all the instances of pagan rooted "fantasy" is still used, but it's hardly dead.

And, no, I stand by my words.
You really should end your life.
Sooner rather than later.

a Christian; and King Olaf was very friendly to his relations Gissur and Hjalte, who live with him. But the Iceland men who directed the ships, and were heathens, tried to sail away as soon as the king came to the town of Nidaros, for they were told the king forced all men to become Christians

privileges he settled according to the advice of Bishop Grimbel and other learned priests; and bent his whole mind to uprootingheathenism, and old customs which he thought contrary to Christianity

Topkek

That's because they were made of wood and the statues in them were made of wood, faggot. Wood doesn't last that long or the temples were burned, leaving no trace.

You mean the same puritanism that worhsips kikes ? Got it

Pagans don't kill each other over their specific religious denomination. Christians do because they think that their way is the only right way to altruistically serve their semitic God.

Ironically, Christians are keeping that alive, too, in a way.
capital punishment in America, as rare as it is, they're still sacrificing undesirables to (the god of) justice

Do you want a nationalist federal europe too perhaps kike ?
I don't want a general language for the "nationalist sphere". Let every man speak his own language and the language of others but not a general one

Oh, nevermind, I was citing "human sacrifice" in general, because thats one of ((( their ))) arguments against paganism.
I'm seriously tired. My mistake.

I mean, it's plenty to dominate 4a83b3, but yeah.

Why don't you just learn Ænglisc?
Here's an example of it.
ang.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hēafodtramet

Heil'ed
Yeah so a christian king wanted his people to become christian and viewed disenters as traitors, whats really that unethical about that? also your forgetting that scandinavia was among the last of the regions in europe to be christianized and it was expected to convert people forcefully because you are essentially 'saving' them.
First off I'm NOT christian. lets just get that clear.
How was the majority of christian conversion not voluntary for the most part? I understand charlemagne and others worked hard but it wasnt anywhere near to the degree of forced conversion islam participated in.
The pagans converted from 2 things
- a fusing of their already existing pagan traditions with christian belief
- guilt tripping savage people into feeling bad about shit they've done

implying I'm christian and or puritan
No trace? yeah, uh huh, sure…
Also your implying as if northern europeans never made buildings out of stone, which they did. Why is there not one pagan stone temple in northern europe?
Why not? sound like a bunch of pussys to me, and I thought the christians were the cucks :^)

Which is exactly why it needs to be trimmed the fuck down, a lot of scientific papers are half Greek and Latin.

user, the language is too encumbered. There's no fucking consistency with spelling or pronunciation. Certain digraphs are completely obsolete, like "ph = f" and "ti = s".

Its unethical from a pagan worldview because no pagan god claims to be the only one
Christianity was often used as a tool by kings to unify their empire under one faith so the people would not be divided. There is no "saving" here. The first king wo conquered the whole of norway, Harald Harfager, was a christian and would probably have pushed his the religion to unfify his kingdom like Charlemagne did. The problem with paganism is for christian kings that the king is a symbol of the tribe's luck. Thus, they can depose the king if he acts like a tyrant, something which is essentially impossible within christianity because he king is given god's right to rule.
Give me examples of Germanic pagan tribes that voluntarily became christian without their leaders abusing it to attain absolute power
This historically happeneed, so I agree on this
Essentially impossible. Pagan systems of norms and values are fundamentally different than those of christians and they do not know the concept of sin. You're asking people to change their entire worldview because they felt guilty over past actions.
Most of the Nordics didn't use stone to build, they used it as a fundament. Stave churches are built upon stone layers. Walls of castles were made of a mixture of stone and dirt. Houses had floors made of planks resting on a few stones to keep water out. It is very hard to find a bunch of stones lying in a pattern and discern if it was a holy place or just a bunch of wild rocks lying around. Furthermore, many pagans preferred to pray in sacred woods or groves, or they erected stone circle and holy stones, many of which can still be seen today.
Because pagans do not believe their god is the only god. Germanic pagans believed in different Gods in different regions, but they didn't go to war about which God was the only one. One of the fundamental flaws of modern monotheism like christianity and islam is their inability to live with those of other religions since they will eventually want to convert everyone to their right religion. It creates and in-group out-group social structure, which does not exist in pagan society except for the tribe itself, which could contain people of multiple pagan belief systems who believe in different Gods.

WHAT DO YOU NIGGERS THINK OF AFRIKAANS?

ok. I agree. And I am rethinking my stances on paganism (though I still think its a bit larpy to actually believe in gods you are taught in school as to be fictional)

One question I have though is regarding modern paganism that isnt pozzed. Where can I go be pagan but have the people not be liberals who hate christianity because its 'conservative'. One problem I have with the majority of pagans/wickens I come in contact with is that they tend to not be NSDAP Heinrich Himmler types as much as they tend to be pozzed liberals who purposely signal against conservative christians by pretending to be satanists or pagans just to annoy christians for being 'conservative'. I'm not even a christian but these kinds of pagans bug the shit out of me.
Where can I find a pagan grouping that isnt fucking liberal and pozzed?

Afrikaners have nigger blood m8
although I would learn it just to grab a FAL and shorties to reclaim Rhodesia

Afrikaans has a wonderful cadence.

Dutch is also easy to learn, for an English speaker anyway.

This is very hard irl I think. What you want to look for is a group who at least ask you to do your homework and read the religious texts instead of performing wiccatru or being HINO's ( heathen in name only ). It would be best to just read the most basic of lore and some things about worldview and then go question the heathen groups around you. If they conduct weird or strange rituals or if they use drugs drop them immediately. Most pseudo-heathens and liberal heathens are in absolute denial of what the lore and the sagas actually say or haven't even read them. I am not a very well-read man but even I can discern between wiccafags and true believers in the Old Gods.

Also I would advise you to go to heathengods. com and pick up a copy of the prose edda or the poetic edda and read them, especially the lay of Rig or the Rigsthula. The lay of Rig describes how Heimdallir divides mankind in several classes and is severely triggering to liberals. If you can find a group which agrees with the Lay of Rig you're golden because they will probably be redpilled on races too since they're redpilled on the different classes in human society.

I didnt know Afrikaners had nigger blood. I mean I guess it makes sense because of what happens in the southern US but I always assumed Afrikaners did less enslavement and more genocide and segregation.

Alright. Sounds good.

user, not even the Dutch themselves find Dutch easy to learn including me. Dutch is a terrible language to master. It's just easy to get very basic stuff into your skull so you can order a frikandel at the friettent.

tbh all the words you need to know are
kanker
teringlijer
and
godverdomme
You'll get very far with these three already

Curious attempt at appearing smart, faggot.

English being a Germanic language is not a misnomer by any means. Old English and Old High German are very similar. Yes, not as similar as OE and OF or OS, but very similar. And not a misnomer.

Wrong. A few dialectal words are all that survive.

By eliminating Latinate and Greek words from our language. There's debate whether to exclude loanwords from other Germanic languages, but loanwords from other Germanic languages don't make English less Germanic :^)

You've gone braindead, lad. Go read more before you come back.

Also,
wew lad

What said.
Just read and read and read. Begin reading today about Yule and the Julfest celebrated by Himmler. Read the Eddas and Sagas. I personally take the opinion that Varg happens to share, where I don't believe in the gods so much as I believe in the old ways.

Varg is wrong… The gods do exist.

They might exist, but I'm not going to devote my life to proving they exist, worshipping them, and evangelizing the belief to others. I'll meditate on Odin in my grove, and I'll break off a piece of meat for Tiw, but following the old ways is the most important part.

Yeah it's called Old English. Mein gott these opportunistic posers are retarded.

kys op

PFFFFFFFFFFFT

So?

All those words look diseased though. Almost all are repugnant not only to look at but to say.

More krautophilic anglophobic LAPRing, as if we don't have enough of it on this board.

D+C kike

what

This is the D&Cing. English is a great language for Whites because it contains elements of so many European languages. Italians, French, Germans, Scandis all have a bit of their history in English.

No, Fuck off.
I speak two languages; English and Welsh. I speak English at work and Welsh with my family and friends.
Whichever language I speak is down to context. I use Welsh with the shopkeeper when I buy my groceries. I speak to my wife and kids in Welsh and my mum. But making a switch between the two is natural.
English is a world language. It is spoken everywhere.
Welsh is localised to North Wales as a first language.
Rydym yn hoffi y Saesneg. Nid oes gennym y cenedlaetholdeb y bobl Albanaidd neu Wyddelig.
Mae senedd i Gymru, ond mae gennym yr un deddfau â Lloegr.

And we have a dragon on our flag.

Another Welshfag here. Cymru am byth, a bod yn onest bach

tele-
That dash is the wrong place.
also phono

Proper Germanic would be "Fernsprecher" or something like that.

Funny thing about that.
In Spain it's called ordenador.
In South America, computadora.

Is the air in the Heartland affecting your hale, lad? Refining the English language won't do anything to affect your work. Besides, we decide what to do with our language, not some sheepshagger

The trips must be checked.

Maybe if you're a jungle nigger or something.
A language that's actually hard to learn is Finnish.

Explain to me how paganism conveys the concept of sin

The major problem with semitic religions is their drive to conquer the world and make everyone slave to their monotheistic Gods. Semitic religions like islam and christianity in the past are incapable of accepting slightly differring or other religious beliefs among the local population they live in because according to their God the ultimate goal of islam or christianity is to be spread over the entire world since it is the only good and true way to be saved. Paganism does not promote such a fanatical evangelism of their own beliefs as righteous and "the only good". This does not mean that we willingly accept other Gods in our communities, but it means that we accept that others have differring religions based on culture and their race and we do not wish to disturb those religious practices by going around the world "spreading the true and holy word of God".

You mean for Anglos, not for all whites

Ami, bitte

If we want a special snowflake language for redpilled Anglo diaspora we should learn Tolkien's Elvish.

created by a globalist jew

www-tc.pbs.org/moyers/journal/02272009/mcwhorter.pdf
Here it is.

This is some fucking advanced LARPing, holy shit. I bet OP dyes his hair blonde and wears blue contacts. If you want to be German so bad, just learn to speak German.

You could at least have put some work and thought into making your own note free of Latin taint, like I'm doing in my own, but it's not a light undertaking …

But the English are Germans, and English is a Germanic tongue, so it is not about wanting to be from the state of Germany, it's about wanting to be English.

Then speak fucking English, you special snowflake faggot.

I think the point is purifying the language, user.

also i agree somewhat. english is part of the heritage of burgers and brits which for better or for worse i say worse are the whites that hold the most sway over western civilization at the mo. The closer we can get to our germanic roots the better. than being said anglish does sound kinda lame. a good cleansing ofnigger filth will be better for our culture than some vocab changes to english

I'll also fuck a shitskin and have mongrel children to be truly English, since England is multicultural now.

why even live

Anglo-Saxon is a cool novelty language to learn, but it's fucking retarded to decide that everyone needs to speak it exclusively. Modern English is just fine; even if it's not all Germanic anymore, it's still all White.

Purifying it of what? Latin influence? I'm sorry, but England was captured by the Normans, and they spoke French. The Normans were Germanic, by the way. Do we just forget that bit of history because muh Saxons? Its LARPing, its about wishing desperately that you were a "real European".

Do you think mostly everybody within the border of Germany is German because they can speak Piglatin?

What would you say about the Celts then?

They used to occupy the lands of what is now modern day Germany all the way to Greece possibly before the Germans ended their degeneracy and set up shop, pushing them back to Gaul. Then the Romans cleaned up but we find Ogham scribblings everywhere now.

The Celts still exist in Scotland and Ireland, though.

I don't get what kind of point you're trying to make. Yes, the reason the French speak a Latin language is because the Romans ran Gaul for so long, and the only place you find Celt writings are on artifacts. Just as the English have several latin words because the Normans ran England for so long, and the only place you find Old English is in manuscripts and artifacts.

If you think this is about speaking Old English, then you're very mistaken, it's about speaking modern English but choosing not to use the Latin, Greek, French etc. loanwords.

What are you saying, that French is Germanic since he Norman spoke it?

No, that Latin words are part of English heritage and history, and just because you jack off to pictures of Vikings doesn't change that.

Your lack of history knowledge exposes your non-whiteness so well

Omg, learning things from a BOOK?!?! How umpure and inauthentic!
The reason the "French" speak "French" is because a relative few years ago the government decided that Parisian should be the language of the country. Dozens of languages were spoken in the area now known as France, and the French are largely an invented people with very few common ancestral ties. This is the danger of nationalism, it actually erases as many distinctions as it does reinforce others.

Yeah but they are everywhere just like they've always been. If you read their "fake" or real history you'll see that they say they have made things everywhere.

From creating Hebrew, the Holy Grail and planning the destruction of Rome as well as Germania but that has happened yet. If you look at how the Jew populations from Ireland to Scotland are ever decreasing and how loudly the Jews plead out you'll see the power they still wield.

There is a reason why in Old English, Welsh means stranger. Also there is a good evidence that even in the 1800s priest in Wales were reading druidic works of C'Batha or Hwo. You'll need to decipher the Book of Ballymote if you want to know more.

Very true, Germania was the same even during the life of Grimm only a few centuries ago, but Hitler does have a point in unifying the tribes and yes that can mean language.

How about learning Basque?
Basque (/bæsk/ or /bɑːsk/; Basque: Euskara, IPA: [eusˈkaɾa]) is the language spoken by the Basques. Linguistically, Basque is unrelated to the other languages of Europe and indeed, as a language isolate, any other known language.

Also cool flower-power swastika symbol.

Why don't we just endeavor to modify the English language with our own neologisms? Shakespeare invented 2,500 words in his lifetime, many of which are still used to this day. I see no reason why we should prohibit ourselves from advancing the language and simply creating words where needed. I have a decent handful already, most of which arose from necessity and filled in gaps found within the language. English is ours, we must aspire to be its masters and bend it to our whim and liking.

Mein neger.

Drop 'em

Endgültiger Abschaum.

Reminds me of:

Finally, here you are. At the delcot of tondam, where doshes deave. But the doshery lutt is crenned with glauds.

Glauds! How rorm it would be to pell back to the bewl and distunk them, distunk the whole delcot, let the drokes discren them.

But you are the gostak. The gostak distims the doshes. And no glaud will vorl them from you.

The user said he had some. I want to know what they are, not gibberish from an interactive game,

There is no modern English without those loanwords, not to mention the loaned grammar. You'd have to do a fuck ton of supplementing with the old Anglo-Saxon language, which would essentially leave us speaking a dialect of Anglo-Saxon.

You can prove me wrong by formulating your entire response to this using nothing but Anglo-derived modern English words.

Cellulous - of, or being from cells

cell-you-lus

Decisuous - much like a "trying time" a decisuous time is one wherein many decisions must be made, a Presidency might be decisuous

rhymes with deciduous, the tree
Just two I recall, I had a notepad I was compiling on my other PC but don't have access to it presently. I love archaic words, this Anglish thing is interesting as well because it allows us as English speakers to either spice up our language with unusual "out of left field" verbiage, the richness of the English language is thanks in part to its structure, everything (for the most part) has rhyme and reason and fits in logically, that's where you can have neologisms when a word "should" be present but is not, for whatever reason. When I write verses I will follow the natural path of my mind's exploration for words, I frequently open tabs just to check definitions and see if the words I want to use are already defined, and if they are not then each time I have an opportunity to craft a new word where would logically should have been. It's not really creating words as much as it is filling in gaps and doing a service to our beautiful language.

This, tbh. If I recall correctly, they are already uptight about keeping their language pure and they actually have been continually replacing loan words for some time.

Well, that's it guys. Globalism is what the world has now, that can't be changed. We've all got to pack up, go home and accept the death of the white race.

"Decisuous" is pretty cool

As a noun, yes, but not as an adjective. In German. I mean objective as in the meaning opposed to subjective.

Whoops… I was about to say that in German objective is gegenständlich, or against-stand-like. The point is that the agglutinative languages of Europe have similar quirks, and Latin is by no means superior.

I agree, user, he definitely could've done a better job. There were a few words in his samples that had Latinate etymologies too, such as author. It does take some time to get the feel of it and recognize which words are foreign.

This is the kind of thing they would love to bring about. Language falls low in the priorities, but language is a massively important part to our identity. Its a shame that English is becoming the only language people are even going to bother learning at this point.

Destroying language is the globalist plan. Spanglish is the language of the future goyim, along with some Luciferian tripe for the religion and as all of us being a shade of brown.

And you're as real Jew.

To all the kikes in this thread.

YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE LARPING.

Yes, user. This occurred to me, but the issue is that Latinate words have a higher register presently, and, if I'm to successfully convince anyone, I must do so in the conventional way of using lots of Latinate words. Also, were I to speak in any form of elevated Anglish, many anons would be unfamiliar with certain words, such as brook, edstow, in my wen, and so on.

And indeed, it is easier for me to write in conventional English, because I'm still learning Anglish.

if kek wills it, it shall be done

thank kek

Fucking checked

?????????????????????

In all seriousness lads, I was thinking about something like this in another thread. Each area of the internet has a specific dialect in a sense. There are a number of words and phrases we use here that a normie wouldn't understand, but eventually those words start to leak out and influence other dialects and so on.
If we incorporated a few anguish words into our speech, it would have the benefit of insulating us somewhat from sjws that don't want to put in the effort, but if we don't go too far we still remain accessable.
As we add more anglish words over time, we can slowly meme these words into common usage. We memed trump after all, anything is possible.
This is mildly unrelated but after dark souls 3 came out out I started seeing people spell "ed" words like banish'd, even among non gaming friends. A dumb video game brought that type of spelling back to the public conciousness.
I'm going to look at the anglish wiki and see if I can't find some simple substitute words to start out with.

I bet OP owns a replica wehrmacht uniform too.

I really admire and cherish people like you, user. I recall a period of my life where this egregore was a vital part of my life. It is so disgusting to see people in the STEM fields shitting on English majors and poets as a whole, only due to the SJW influence of the field (or from banter that's gone too far). And I'm a STEM major myself
People like you are beautiful, user. Never lose this.

How are you going to get normies to drastically change their vocabulary without a practical reason to do so? It's hard enough getting people to fucking spell properly. Do you remember the internet before spellcheck and autocorrect? Even if you taught it in every school, the motivation to use it in everyday life just isn't there, so people will forget it like they forget cursive.

Other than that, it's interesting. This has value for people with an interest in languages. I wouldn't mind learning more about this. For the general public, you're better off focusing on fixing the education system so people will at least know the words that are already in use.

Checked, also I too am heavily steeped in STEM, I'm presently teaching myself Calculus 3 and listening to Feynman's lectures of Quantum Mechanics and Physics, also studying Quantum Cosmology and independently trying to further our understanding of the universe and its foundation. I've got a theory which is very similar to String Theory but is based on the assumption of chaos as the natural state where typical string theory assumes strings to be static and their vibration gives them identity. I think the whole premise is short changing the universe, even the idea of spacetime cloth as Einstein proposed makes space seem void and lifeless when in reality I am certain that is far removed from the truth. I disagree with the very verbiage they use to describe the behavior of particles and those strings as "vibration" where I would posit that they instead "turbate" which was one other neologism that it seems obvious SHOULD be a word, it is a latin word directly and it is what something does when it is in a state of turbulence - it turbates, or is "turbant" though one could argue it might be spelled "turbent" depending, I prefer turbant however.

The way I see it we are all the students of Earth, we should all aspire to do whatever we can to advance humanity in any field which we step foot - it doesn't matter your background or ability, the only thing that is necessary is grit and determination. Those courses I mentioned are not easy for me, not by a long shot, but I know I will need them if I am to accomplish my life's goal of unifying the theories of Nikola Tesla and Albert Einstein, particularly pertaining to the aether which I believe was the main casualty in the mistaken assumption that spacetime is a lifeless cloth that is totally devoid of anything unless interacted with by a mass. We had the whole Galilean shift where we realized the Earth isn't the center of the universe, later we realize the sun isn't, Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity basically only says that physics works the same no matter where and we aren't special snowflakes so why the fuck is matter treated as such a special thing when we know we account for like 20% of the total energymass in our universe

kek is rolling at our stupidity but we shall solve this madness and propel humanity higher and further despite it all.

What do you do in STEM user?

I use stuff like that in my writing as well, it's not even just flavor either, in the tightly woven and precise world of Topical verses every piece of every syllable is important, even if it is hardly noticeable to the conscious mind there is a sliiiight difference in timing for "ripped" and "ripp'd", ripp'd is faster, if ever so slightly.

also to answer [raughs], we're not trying to flip the language on its fucking head and thinking our like 8chpol thread is going to cause a tidal shift in the language but we can influence it through our own actions and the masses might follow suit. That's all we aim to achieve - dumbfucks will still be illiterate and hardly understand sentence structure and there is nothing we can do for them, we only want to improve ourselves and chip away at improving the language in turn.

we already have, when I show people Holla Forums I have to translate. You don't realize this until they start asking newfag questions.

Yeah, it is true that there are a lot of subtle nuances in our pol language, I'd imagine newfags would wonder "wtf is kek and why do they keep linking this frog" and "ZOG" and "JIDF" and shit also :^) and ((())) code, thinking about it there certainly are things one could stumble and trip over in understanding the discussions here

Pure English sounds much better than the bastard English we all know.

Theoretically, and not practically, what would be the best language to use?

Latin? Old Germanic? PIE?

See

how does one shitpost like this? I don't know how to squiggle, friend

You'll cowards don't even Old English

But really, shouldn't we be glad that English doesn't have the 3 genders and all the declensions though?

Your an idiot.

Most of the shit that's considered a sin in Christianity is also held as a "sin" in old European religions. This is because certain moral truths are universal to any culture that can even reach the basic level of civilization. Furthermore, a lot of those "sins" actually came from the old Europe, and made their way into Christian theology due to the Greek philosophical filtering of the original religion itself, and the slow influence and acclimation it had with the native Europeans.

Christianity has been fundamentally altered from what it was by Greek, Roman and then Germanic influences. Greek more than any other.

This is also why Islam is such a venom. It refused that conversion. Believe it or not it was undergoing much the same filtering around the turn of the millennium (first to second one), due to the fact it had conquered a lot of traditionally Hellenic cities like Alexandria. However, purist muzzie scholars so effectively stifled that conversion that ultimately it degenerated back to the desert poison it began as.

And as for Christianity's impact on pagan tribes, I'm sorry to say that the violence had little to do with Christianity and everything to do with European peoples just loving to beat the shit out of each other with sharp objects. We were doing it before, we'll keep doing it after Christianity dies, or given the CURRENT YEAR, we're bred out of existence. Which hopefully doesn't happen.

Just as well:
For a good point between theory and practice Lithuanian may be a good choice.

Thread theme.

On the scale of 1-10 how bad did I fuck up?

lol I am intrigued personally, how disgusting would that be as a normie-prevention barrier, literally just conversing in a dead language

maxium keks

Ah, I see you visited the page on runestaff. I contributed a little to that page. I'm not sure which soundmap we're using, as the first person to get to the idea had some arbitrary-looking choices. My username is Veithryr, and I posted some stuff on the talk page. I feel like mine were a little more linguistically informed, such as letting the Yr rune make the ch sound because we already have a rune for the k sound, and, in English, there was a partial phonetic shift of
/k/ → /tʃ/

Keep in mind that page is very recent and no one has formally chosen what script to use if and I do hope we drop the Latin alphabet.

I too am interested in physics. Indeed, I'm a physics major! Honestly, I have been disenchanted with the pursuit after taking a course in relativity and cosmology; too many of the things they did therein seemed very arbitrary and required too many assumptions. Such as Einstein's space isn't a thing, which I find to be a silly assumption (and it seems you agree!), and its role in the derivation of the stress-energy tensor. After learning of Hermeticism and studying the occult, I do find our current understanding to be very incomplete, so physics has taken a backseat recently.

I really liked your intuition about chaos being the natural state. When wave-functions come to rest (at 0 Kelvin), they do display interesting properties where motion arises anew, but not in the same way that we're used to. However, you speak of strings in string theory–something I really know nothing about.

You also did a good job of making the current draft of miniscule script look appealing. Well done!

And so on
10/10 pretty good.

user I speak 4 languages and live currently here in NL, Dutch makes no fucking sense - literally, very often.
Dutch isn't one of the languages I speak btw.

Why not fucking Latin anyway? It was the world's language before and all the other ones relate, more or less, to it.

Any fucking language is better than modern English.

My main problem with Latin is that when I had classes on it, there were more verbs that were exceptions than ones that followed the actual grammar rules. I tried learning it for 3 years before giving up.

bump in case this thread is close to bottom idk how fast pol actually is

I'm having far too much fun with this.Tried for completely phonic this time. Took some liberties…

btw How is the runestaff actually meant to by used in conjunction with Anglish? It seems kind of like a odd choice to use over Latin text given that its what we've been using for centuries. Is it just cultural revivalism?

They wouldn't even be able to even get a halfassed translation off the web. The best part is its basically just simplified English.

forgot pic

archive.is/Gzjwp

Better to use the old Frisian from the Oera Linda Bok.

The eternal anglo at it again.

Afrikaans is kinda like old Dutch.

Alright, this website is kind of interesting. They've got a bunch of normal wikipedia articles translated intro Anglish for reference. For example: anglish.wikia.com/wiki/The_Beatles
This is their article on the Beatles, here you can learn about their great albums like Handgun, Yellow Underseaboat, and Edgthane Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band.

They've also got a project to translate the Bible into anglish anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Book they are calling it "Book" of course, because the word Bible comes from Greek.

I'd like to see a whole movie that's made entirely in Anglish - by then end of 2 hours I bet our ears would be tuned to listen and understand it.

This is what cointelpro looks like. I just wonder who is interested with this POS.

Blasphemy. We already have the King James Bible.

Are you planning how to enable cursive writing at all?

Fuck off D&C kike.
Are shills really this burnt out?

You mean it removes the autism?
GHOTI = FISH

Want that to be your Christmas Yule present? As sexy as it would look a cursive form would be just as unpractical as the cursive is at the moment.

minute minute

tear tear

I feel for you, fellow Anglos.

Our language, Romanian, has been extremely cucked by French as well.

Do tell, user! My understanding is that Romanian is a Romance language, so that it seems French wouldn't have cucked your tongue too much.

How about we just stick to using German meme words such as lugenpresse while funposting and see where that takes us in the future?

Trying to force memes never works.

Sorry faggot but thats never going to work. A large population isn't going to adopt some random language for no reason other than to larp. I don't even the biggest autists here would attempt that.

This is so fucking cringey and retarded. The English language is fucking awesome, go fuck yourself kikes. No one will fucking take you seriously with this shit.

If I EVER see a fucking talk, or God forbid, an entire alt-kike conference held in this language, I will blow my brains out on live television.

You're right in that I think a good way of introducing Anglish is to actually start speaking it on Holla Forums, and not getting too worried if a Latinate word pops in here-or-there, with the intent that eventually more-or-less everything is discussed in Anglish–with of course some fun meme-words like lugenpresse peppered in (that aren't actually Anglish).

Fun fact, German is a little cucked too, because press is a Latinate word as well.

Oh user, I lost faith in you already…

It's barely even English anymore, it's got fucktons of French, Latin and Greek in there now.

Who fucking cares? Languages evolve. You are literally advocating for a NEW EVOLUTION OF ENGLISH, you fucking inbred degenerate fuck.

And guess what? It sounds dumb as FUCK. If you want to go LARP as a neo-pagan Autism Druid, BY ALL MEANS, DON'T LET ME STOP YOU!

You're just making it more interesting to learn now.

HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HE ACTUALLY WANTS US TO ALL START SPEAKING 'ANGLISH' ON Holla Forums, EXCLUSIVELY!

OR WHAT HUH?

GONNA CALL THE FUCKING 'ANGLISH' POLICE ON ME?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

They have. Our vocabulary used to be less than half vulgar Latin, being otherwise Slavic (Ukrainian, Bulgarian), Hungarian and to a smaller extent Turkish and German. However, our ""literate"" folks have decided that we are a Latin folk, although we have lived and developed surrounded by Slavs and Germanics.

Breathtaking and flawless logic. Our Slavic words have been replaced with French ones.

Yes, and now it barely makes sense.
English has no fucking rules; gh sometimes makes an f sound, sometimes it doesn't, e.g. laugh and eight.
'Re' is sometimes pronounced 'er', some words are spelled the same, spelling isn't consistent, pronunciation isn't consistent, some letters aren't pronounced, sometimes letters that aren't there are pronounced. English is a fucking mess.

t. not a lyricist, poet, or English author.

There has not been a single truly great poet for around 300 years, which is around the same time English started getting seriously fucked.

Learn basically any other European language other than Finnish and see how fucking fucked English is by comparison.

You got me user

You're the only meme here Shlomo.

Interesting, how?
Anglish is only good for adding words to English.
I love writing English in the same way I love drawing and looking at border lines in my games—autism. Anglish is just jarring and doesn't flow as well as English.
Now… if anyone wants to exclude Yiddish expressions (because they sound ugly, and I have always felt this faint disgusted feeling when I would hear them) from the dictionary….

*I should probably add that I like older English. Words from at least 1900+ are guttural trash.

It's also around the time when Western civilization was introduced to (((Enlightenment))) thinking.

we should learn the true white mans language, spanish

This.

t. Some who is ignorant of the fact that the novel overtook poetry.

Anyway, I hate Anglish fucks. Latinate words are superior to Anglish ones, every day of the week. Moreover, the user, OP, I believe, who mentioned the "shun" words is a moron as that's only a small percentage of the words we get from Latin.

Now if you wanted to reform English spelling, then I'm all aboard. I think choir should become quire, honestly.

That seems even less sensible, though? You could just write "qire", the u serves no purpose. (Unless it's q as in a hard k, in which case… and this has always been the problem with English spelling).

It may be superfluous, but quire is more aesthetically pleasing than qire, imo. But this is based on how other words similar to it are written, e.g., require, inquire, and it is only a review of a single word, not the entire vocabulary. It would take a lot more stitching to fix the orthography. Hell, we might even gain a few vowels by fixing the vocabulary.

I brought up poetry because he did you tripplenigger
Quasi-French? Why not just have it "quyer"?
That is what I want, granted I haven't stated that anywhere so I get why you thought I was pro-Anglish.

I guess OP is always a faggot, but I'm able to discern the etymologies of about 90% of written text without having to resort to Google. I'm very aware which words are foreign and which aren't at this point.

Well, that's basically the thing, though. English spelling and orthography is based on heritage and its aesthetic qualities (English is pretty to me).

While I would like Anglish to be pretty strict on its phonetics (and using a lot of discovered stuff from the IPA), this is actually a huge strength of English spelling. It is so very easy for me to see what the etymologies of words are, and how they might've been pronounced in the past, thanks to English's knack for self-documenting etymologies. I'd be sad to see it go, but old systems give way to the new.

Check IDs, mate. Maybe color code. It helps.

Anglish stems from a nationalist sentiment which I can sympathize with, but will never agree to as I like the language, for the most part as it is. That is not to say that I wouldn't have wished for a more Germanic version of the one we have now, e.g., Old English +all the words English has had in its history (along with inflections).

There are some words that you might think are English, but aren't. unfortunately I can't give any specific ones.

I think, in the case of choir, it was the most popular spelling. I could be misremembering though.

Get your eyes examined, mate. Re-read my post.

Whoops. Also, you'd still be slightly wrong. Edgar Allan Poe is the last remarkable poet, and he died in the mid-19th century.

Where was this guide? I will give it a go.

Hahahah this is actually cool, it still feels ridiculous until I try but I'm totally down

to call upon some old halfchan b,

do it faggot

You know what? Fuck it, where possible let's redefine those Latinate words and still use them in our verbiage. I think the coolest thing about this is that given that the language we are about to take up is effectively dead in today's day and age that means we can literally do whatever we want

kekekkekek

also how do you say kek in Anglish?

but it is ours, who cares if it is dumb or whatever

if you spend your life caring what people think you will not get very far friend

pretty interesting. When writing, I try to avoid Latinate and Grecian words when possible. That usually just means "-ise" words and other foreign-looking words; not using "because" band other extremely common words is just silly. It's nice to LARP sometimes, though.

weeeeeewooooooooweeeeeeeeeeewoooooooo

theys 4u comin tyrone bedda ran befo dey getz ya

da AP don play sun, we gots dem wurdsz an sheeeeeet

I would like to challenge that notion and I will champion myself for the cause - give me a topic and I will write a piece for you here and now

let's make poetry great again friend

kek

so that's why we're doing this

hhnnnnnnnnnggggggg

why the fuck would you advocate traps fuck this degeneracy, whose side are you on???

consider us the (I think this is how one might say it) craftworkers of the wordsmith. We have the power to better it.

on fleek fucking facepalm as shit

I for one like the use of "af" though, shorthand and results in less actual swearing which is technically language degeneracy so

I prefer choir, leave normal English spelling alone. I for one have a good grasp on spelling of words in the present English set and let's not trifle with those and force it down everyone's throats, we're just going to cut out our own tract of land and call it Anglish and we will just use that shit here and if it spreads then kek and if not then still kek because fuck it who cares

my mind thinks "if one can inquire, then logically it would follow that "quire" would be to "inquis" from "inquisitive" however that would work in word structure

fuck it neologism

don't stress it too much if you're sure in your heart of hearts it's right fuck it it's right

same I think English is beautiful af, it has so much subtlety and nuance that nothing else really even comes close - still, there is room for improvement and we shall be that.

choir is fine as is imo but quire could very well be a standalone if you found a definition that accomplishes what the following (and any and all other variants using its root):

inquire
require
acquire

etcetec

okay done hijacking thread with entirely my posts finally got a chance to respond this morning was out all night, hope you are all doing well. I'm willing to give it a try but we are not fucking namefagging for this we will not be those people, we will just use it where it is used and sure you can detect who is who by speech pathology and handwriting and etc etc but idc we're not making it super easy for the gov't to discern who is who and shit, that defeats the purpose

this is intended first and foremost in my mind as newfag/shill protection, will still eventually be infiltrated by the most well paid or motivated (((:^)))) but who the fuck cares because fuck it who cares

anyway peace going to go do shit, don't let anyone tell you no that doesn't themselves have the power to tell you "yes."

I would think in most cases one could replace because with simply "for"

"We lost the battle for our forces were too weak and lilylivered, fucking reee"

forsooth

I'd better still be able to say forsooth, OP and writingfag (not intended in any offensive way just normal name definition by chan culture and I will not deviate from norms because we are not special snowflakes) is forsooth allowed in Anglish? It says it is simply Old English from the forsoth with a symbol over the o so I think I am gucci which is another stupid degenerate word I don't mind because it has an interesting place in language, "we gucci" and shit, degenerate intentional breaking of the language but it is aesthetically pleasing, my main qualm is that it is advertising for Gucci which I do not care for, fuck advertisements and all that.

I do too, but I still think that maybe reforming the language might be beneficial in some ways, detrimental in others, e.g., aesthetics.
I'm not sure I follow. The only thing I can think is that because it is spelled similarly that you'll associate it with "inquire", or "query" even.

They were literally Indo-Europeans, the commoners were Mediterranean but that's it. The ruling class wasn't.

No, we will never speak an INVENTED language full of artificial kikery and LONG supported by transhumanist jews and their shabbos goy puppets.

Reported.

I think it's a stupid idea but nigga what

I think he thinks this is Esperanto or like it.

Learn how to write in Old Futhark, learned how to do it in two days.

quire could be effectively synonymouswith "seek"

works for inquire, acquire, probably require

just trying to work it out, thoughts?

please provide some sort of factual evidence that this is the case shill

wtf is that and why would we do that

why would we want to do something that takes 2 days to learn, we want to learn something that is not only involved to learn but it is something malleable and similar to English as we know it so we can adapt and adopt words into our own in Anglish.

Let's be clear, we are NOT talking about speaking Anglish INSTEAD OF English, we are talking about adopting, adapting and in some ways creating a NEW language as different from English as Russian or French or German. Similar in some ways, but different in many others.

Do not stifle creativity friend, just don't participate and hide the thread so you don't have to have your safespace violated kek

I quire a moment of your time

for example, it's soft language, not forcing like require but it works with acquire and mostly with inquire as well though here their meanings shift slightly apart

language is complicated and nuance but I for one vote in favor of quire's addition

joogled quire and this was a result:

archaic variant of choir - quire

fuck it dude use it it means that too, language rocks

preaching to the quire and sheeet

Newfags, I swear.

Learn German or something, fuck

kek I am a newfag for not missing some shit thread

sorry I will repent for my misgivings friend

anyway, further research on quire:

One commenter:
"""William Faulkner, Barn Burning: …the rapid and urgent beating of the urgent and quiring heart – what is the exact meaning of quiring in this passage?"""

Let's ponder that be back

Quire means to sing there.

Anybody who supports this can be confirmed to be a larper.

T.S. Elliot and Ezra Pound, dopey

Cool, definitely a reasonable jump in definition - I'd say it officially, we can adopt this word into Anglish.

Why is it stealing? Does someone else claim ownership over the language? We're just going to be participating in the process of the natural evolution of language, only our base language is essentially dead to begin with so we have disproportionately large control over how we proceed ;)

okay so cont'd references to quire from the interwebs:

proper noun here, seems like a place or location of great importance

pic related was something I found on joogle

more words found in the muck as a result of this:

narthex:
an antechamber, porch, or distinct area at the western entrance of some early Christian churches, separated off by a railing and used by catechumens, penitents, etc.
an antechamber or large porch in a modern church.

this one I won't even comment on, seems like some very raw old language usage

possibility of a split in meaning?

We make a quire, as doth the prison'd bird,
And sing our bondage freely.

t. motherfcking Shakespeare

It's actually the name for the space in the church the choir sits. It is often covered with an ornate screen and sits off to the side of the main congregation. I'm disappointed that Webster doesn't have that definition.

another poster giving confirmation of the split in meaning

Beautiful passage, quiring here being used as a personification too, cool.

That's all from that site, very cool to get a glimpse into the word's other usage historically so we can draw upon it. "Narthex" one of the other words is of Grecian origin as well according to the internet

As long as hollywood and tv rule the nation, english will become worse and worse. People are losing their heritage. Hell, even the breakup of the family is doing the job. Find people in the country who don't watch tv and you'll find older forms of their language (though much changed in the case of insular groups). In y family of hillbillies, I grew up thinking "verily" was a common word for fuck's sake.

English is our history, instead of trying to rewrite history that far back, I would be happy to simply fight the poz of cultural marxism and thier redefinitions and inventions.

What I find interesting about all the yiddish words that have been picked up is that they all are obvious and they all are synonyms for bad things (to us)- stupid, clumsy, greasy, theft and fraud, etc.

surprised? kek but seriously I would like to see some of your examples just out of curiosity these Yiddish words

also verily is a fucking sweet word, and imo the best way we find lingual degeneracy is by working to better the language through our efforts, a noble cause

I was playing around with word usage in my mind and here's a funny sentence that passes all my checks of proper English from a modern perspective, certainly permissible in Anglish:

"He by me be Smote" kek just exploring the new found possibilities, we are tapping into an archaic structure of our own English and through its exploration I am certain we can further expand our own understanding thereof.

I think in the older variants of modern English, "Choir" was pronounded" "Quar" because french but it slowly degenerated to "Quah-yer"

Hail, user! I believe I made the thread you speak of that resulted in creating a new board, and also a thread about creating a new religion–namely Norse Hermeticism. It's good to have you in this thread, brother.
it really touches my heart that you've been following my threads

I was actually thinking about participating in Holla Forums less and less, because it's become a much more hostile place, thanks to shills and all. There's too much talk about moralisms on Holla Forums, and people are starting to hate fun and pleasure–pretty much labeling just about everything as "degenerate."

My username is Veithryr on the Anglish moot. You can contact me there, I think.

Also, thanks to the user that finished this flag design and made it so beautiful back in the day.

I mean to be fair there IS a lot of degeneracy

not surprised, any list that has words you actually recognize https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Yiddish_origin
start as sch* if you don't feel like reading about kike shit.

It had nothing to do with trying to have a better vocabulary, it was just another word. We didn't sound shakespearean when we said it either. It was like saying 'really.' It's a bit of a misnomer, but you might like Our Southern Highlanders.

checked, I wouldn't suggest it. I don't know if it was my family or if I just read too much tolkein as a kid, but I mixed up sentence structures and failed my english comp class in college. I got an A the next time around when my teacher finally told me all they want is simple sentences and
I am going to tell you about a, b, and c.
A
B
C
I just told you about a, b, and c.
What a waste of time.

Hillbilly accent wins again.

yeah holy shit no surprise but basically all of those are ugly words

even some that are seemingly innocuous like "smear" is farrrrr uglier than the alternative of "spread" - you smear shit on walls, you spread joy and butter on bread. That's fucked

yeah btw I always keep it in check but I trust that I am well enough grounded in the rules and function of sentence structure that it is permissible to play around a bit and try new things, they are variants of things I know to be correct so really I am on well trodden ground, just without a map or guide on how to navigate haha

Also I'd rather just stay on Holla Forums - this is the battleground, we can't simply cordon ourselves, that inhibits the growth of any movement that arises from our efforts, our base of operation should be at the dead center of where the action is, and this is without any doubt here on pol.

It's definitely a battleground here on Holla Forums. I was more optimistic in the past, because we have had such success destroying Cultural Marxism. What we face now is something far more recalcitrant… It is the antithesis of all Indo-European tradition and belief, and plays upon the weakness of the human condition. It turns young against old (an eternal war between the generations), men against women, people against anything outside of normality. Essentially, I speak of Abrahamic religon–the grandmother of Bolshevism, as Oswald Spengler once put it.

The values have degenerated as follows:

Happiness as the ultimate goal → Submission to god as the ultimate goal
Pleasure is holy → Pleasure begets vice and sin
Consequence: Indo-European Individuality is squashed. People adopt a slave mentality–something that European individualism naturally safeguards against.

Sex is a gift from Venus or Freyja → Sex is something filthy and against divine law
Consequence: People are in a constant internal battle over something as simple as not masturbating. They are neutered memetically, as sexuality is the most potent and reliable force for fueling thoughtforms.

The naked body is beautiful, and should be celebrated in art → All pornography must be censored
Consequence: An imbalance of planetary Mars and planetary Venus occurs; witch-hunts ensue over absolute nonsense. Similar to the above point, people become obsessed about hunting down what they perceive as degeneracy, that they themselves become degenerates, in the truest sense of the word.

Also, all this talk about killing homosexuals reminds me of Islam. I'm not sure what the consequence of this might be. I just know that Heinrich Himmler was gay and Greek homosexual warriors used to defend their tribe. A more short-reaching consequence is that normies won't fucking listen to gay-bashers; the meme is too Neo-Conservative and sterile without justification.

proofs
and if the tribe still had values real men would defend it, the fags were defending their cities. Would you defend a modern city?

And you saying that reminds me of faggoty sjws. Neither of these is an argument

I don't think you know what that means
nope, or it would be becoming less common

That is not the goal or the point for that matter

So how would you say

GET OUT NORMALFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in Anglish?

"Reeeeeeee" confirmed for official Anglish verbiage

They ree'd with woe, and anguish'd so, get off my thread, no normies, NO!

Hebrew is as reconstructed language. You're the biggest larpers of all.

REE!

Ah, apparently I mistaken about Himmler. I must've remembered some "fact" from a (((History Channel))) some years ago when I was a teenager, and never thought that it could've been Jewish lies.

You're right–something more like traditional cuckservatives.

Sorry, user, looks like I made some mistakes.

nigger do you even know who the Latins (Romans) were?
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc42WAkF0C8&t=28s

Roman shitskins were Mediterranean, not European

I can't really be bothered with a Vargtard, but here:
No.
No.
No, dipshit.
I'm a practicing linguist, not a tree-worshipping faggot. Stick to Himmler hagiographies, moron.

With a decided lack of cunning. Faggot.

Passive linguiphile and propagandist reporting, removing words is not something we should be in approval of. You don't burn books you replace them, so to speak.

But I also like video related.

This retarded "Mediterranean" meme needs to die. Italic peoples are a subset of Indo-Europeans, they're more related to Nordics than middle eastern/african semitic mediterraneans like Phoenicians for example.
Look at these faces and tell me which one is the odd one out.
Romans are European.

Translation: amateur hobby linguist that does it for fun not for a living

bump again just to ensure the continued survival of thread

OP please link the resources you have gathered for writing in Anglish so that I can study them

What movement? Holla Forums is a virtual place part of a Bhutanese pottery exposition, not a "movement".

(heil'd) Blame the mods, almost every shitpost threads are tolerated, whereas more potentially intellectual threads are getting anchored because they fold over kikes mass reporting X thread. It's like they don't realize they're turning Holla Forums into /n/ + naming the Jew, so long as that Jew doesn't support Trump.

So you are going to keep only the words that refer to hunting badgers or something?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

This IS the board that supports Trump, isn't it?

Just learn German.

We memed The God Emperor all the way to Victory! We are the alt right.

*but uh, now that we've won I guess we're just republicans ,lol

Look at how these shills and kikes tremble in fear before my mighty memes. Ignoring them won't work Shlomo .t TRS Cuckenbergs.

This is the cringiest subversion tactic I've ever seen, and I've seen shilling you people wouldn't believe. Meme soldiers BTFO off the shoulder of cuckChan. I watched memes glitter in the dark near /r/TheDonald. All those memes will be lost in time, like bits piped to /dev/null. Time to kek, brothers.

S H A D I L A Y

I'm doing that now, but I sometimes have second thoughts, given the current situation in Germany.
Other than German, I would learn Russian. It may prove more future proof(?)

Just stick with German,especially if you have German blood.

Germany will easily survive whats happening now,it just looks bad because it's happening right in front of us, ww1 and 2 were much worse.

I'm learning Deutsch with duolingo to start.

That's one of the reasons I didn't choose Russian. I don't really have a cultural connection to it.

I'm still open to Russian, but I do prefer German.

Defoo yourself, newfag.

that isn't an argument either

No, they weren't, not in the long game. Germany already recovered from both wars. Compare that to when the US imported niggers - centuries later and it's still paying the toll.

still not an argument against my point

English is a mongrel language. There is no way to fix it.

If you want to learn higher languages, learn german or russian. Classy logical languages. If you want to learn nice sounding languages to seduce, learn spanish, french or italian. If you want to program a computer, learn english.,

Say it Anglish or don't say it at all, fuck cunt.

German has survived 30 years war and 2 world wars.
American English can't even survive Mexican immigration.

Why the fuck isn't this retarded thread autosaged?
Look at this, it's a fucking word salad.

We are on a Nationalist image board, right? If a language is too diverse, like English, then you are saying we should essentially let it be without reclaiming it? I understand that Latin, French, and Greek are fellow Indo-European languages, but it is true that there is a great cultural diversity of English words that really fucks with the system's coherence. Also, mixing-and-mashing white cultures together destroys the inherent beauty of those white cultures–the English language is no exception. We have so much foreign shit to the point that it has made English unlike other Indo-European languages in its agglutinative properties, grammatical simplifications (or complications, as with the weird "elite verb list"), and bizarre "social verb/verbal phrase structures" of English.

Why would you want to make the English language like American culture–a country of identity-less whites whose greater history that extends back thousands of years is (largely) lost upon them? And I say this as an American.

Ya see user, the real problem here is that the way Anglish sounds when spoken makes you sound like a fedora tipping, MLP fucking, Autism Druid LARPING, cuckold fetish considering, reddit-tier faggot.

If we can overcome this problem, Anglish might have a chance.

Being European and pracitising your native religion is not larping, even if those people are a minority.

You wouldn't consider yourself "larping" a non normalfag, either, right?

Way to dodge the the issue: Anglish sounds, and reads, like the verbiage of a slow man who has also been kicked in the head by a horse.

I don't have anything against paganism, but there is a difference between that and fedora-tier LARPING, of which I now consider Anglish to also be.

Also, don't fucking reply to me again in this thread unless you formulate your post in PURE Anglish. Fucking hypocrite faggot.

top kek

I reply to you in any way I please, faggot.

You are dodging the issue.
You think you saying "well I dont mind pagans" doesn't mean shit.

Because in this instance you ARE someone who minds it in the context of Anglish.

People who want to use it are not larping if they consider it their new language of choice.

You can only larp if you're playing a fucking GAME, you know.
Live Action RolePLAYING, and I don't see anyone fucking rolling any dice here, motherfucker.

Save it for the renaissance faire mine quarrelsome autist.

>obvious shills jumping in this early to attempt to create an early memeset to nip Anglish in the bud
Holy fuck, someone must be scared.

thread

Anglish will probably be written in the Latin alphabet, as using unicode runes is rather unwieldy at the moment–not to mention there is no minuscule script. However, I wouldn't consider it an impossibility that runes might make a comeback, and thanks to advances in our understanding of phonology, we can make a more informed use of runes as denoting exacting sounds as listed by the IPA.

Larper detected
Larping is just a weird way of saying pretending or playing. And there's nothing wrong with that. Animals play when they are young to learn skills and roles. As children get older, their play gets more serious. Is it something you can do publicly and no one even thinks to question your behaviour? Not larping.

Anything that is still experimental and not yet deadly serious is basically playing. This is good. It let's us get used to ideas ahead of time and work out the kinks. For example, RWDS was originally thought forced or larpy. How many more of us are now ready mentally for that reality now? We're now in that in between time, not larping and not actually doing it. You, anglish boy, are still in the larp phase. And that's okay. Just don't be so autistic you don't recognise that, or you really will end up euphoric.

>early

Can you function without using buzzwords?

The folkish pagan stuff isn't new, but, as far as I know, no one has talked about Anglish prior to this thread.

since the language doesn't have to exist, it won't

Unfortunately, user, resources are scarce at the moment. The Anglish wiki is the best place to learn–try studying a handful of words in the wordbook and reading random articles each day.

Also, one must gitgud at identifying etymologies of various words. I recommend using Google translate for this.
What I ought to do is make a simple script that checks a sentence to see (and highlight) which words are untheedish. I was thinking about using this list:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_words_with_English_derivatives
The issue, of course, is how to also recognize the words if they're declined to become a different part of speech. Well, I'll see what I can do, but I'm a pretty novice coder, and I can't into programming GUIs yet.

I embeded a few of what videos I could find on the matter. Presently, none really go into too much detail. Here, have another.

Actually, that Wikipedia page did a pretty good job of providing the core word and morphing it into all the other parts of speech it can occupy. Wonderful!

This is gay as fuck my dude

i likes muh american english

Faggot detected.
When someone uses Anglish to communicate then they are not larping, they are using Anglish to communicate, unless they are pretending to be people that use Anglish to communicate.

I'm from Germany. The official language is High German here.
Would you call a young person who speaks Low German habitually a larper, because usually only old people speak it, if at all?

Would you call that guy a larper roleplaying an old person?
Or would you call that guy a guy who speaks low german?

Or, in other words.

Let's say Bob and Alice speak Anglish 100% of the time, completely seriously.
Then those would not be larpers.

But if some faggot goes "I'm gonna pretend to be someone like Bob or Alice for a while", then, and only then, could you even remotely make an argument that these people are "larping".

Maybe they are trying to subvert Bob and Alice? You can't know.

German is phonetic and an exacting language.

Spanish/Italian are phonetic languages and pretty easy except for verb conjugation. Also a bit verbose compared to english.

English is more concise (more information per minute) but isn't phonetic (I blame French influence).

Anglish is fucking retarded.

Sorry, I meant just Google. Just type in " etymology," and most times it will provide a nice diagram for you.

It's never retarded to have a "cant", granted, Anglish would be a weak one, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a completely legitimate form of speaking.

If I could speak Anglish to some other person I like, and a faggot couldn't understand us talking?
That would be great.

You don't hear anyone complaining about "our occultism" like Shadilay and co, right?
Well, except from more faggots.

It gives us an edge over normalfags.

If you want to make a new language why not lojban?

Anglish is pointless

it's not going to happen

I tried to give an answer in good faith despite not being the one originally calling anyone a larper. It contains a way of thinking that will lead you out of your assmad autistic deadend.

You just responded with the sadly ironic 'buzzwords.'

If you read my reply I said it was a good thing. But people don't speak anglish so your comparison doesn't apply. If you are saying people should stick with their local dialects and vocabulary rather than adopting whatever is popular in the cultural centre, I agree.

If people can actually use it seriously, then it's not pretending. If it's like klingon or elvish, it's a hobby. If you claim anglish is necessary for something and can't make good arguments, and also can't apply it's principles when people ask, it's pretending.

i think we should use clicks and whistles… maybe we could bang on stretched animal skins rhythmically as well to talk. shit while we are reinventing the wheel here lets use bird calls as part of it

I'm in

Thanks, GermanAnon. It's good to have you here.

Lojban is a completely synthetic language, whereas Anglish is not. Also, Lojban is very cucked in that it draws from word-sources that are not Indo-European in origin (such as Arabic). If one is going to make a synthetic language, at least make it good, like Folkspraak.

banter is our battle language

mup ba do diddy

Arabic is actually a bretty gud language with a rich vocabulary.

Sa Da Tay

cole me down on the panny sty

How do you know? Do you know every person on earth?
It's perfectly possible to use klingon or elven in a serious context.
Just like it is possible for a guy who goes plinking on the shooting range can use the gun to lob some lead into another person.

If 5 nerds communicating via radio planned on killing you and you had the possibility to eavesdrop on their communications, if they decided to coordinate their attack using elven, and you can't speak elven, then your eavesdropping means nothing.

Also, I don't think Anglish will make it into mainstream communication any time soon, myself.

But.
My point here is:
Someone who learns it will have an edge over someone who hasn't learned it.
Even
Clicks and whistles.

If you and your friends start using that, then you can establish a channel of communication that other people may not be able to use.

I'm gonna speak sith-ish from now on.

this langfocus guy is a shillcuckd&aryanniggerkike
look who he has in a video

This is by and large the equivalent of the usage of Ebonics. If you want to gentrify minorities in language, write in cursive.

Amzi kia tsyok tave laikas!

still looks fake to me

It's not bad.
It could well be something people could speak in public with eachother.
Holla Forumsish for example.

However, I don't really have time to learn all the germanic words, but I might give it a show.

=Perhaps make a daily thread where you post a dictionary, and we practice speaking/typing like this?=

Hoc ei propinabo.

No need to force it that hard. Sensible men like Orwell and Tolkien both saw that the old words are the best. Just speak truthfully and the need for a lot of the loquacious and duplicitous Frenchified words - which only serve to disguise true intent - falls away.

Who is this pleb who knows not McGonagall?

Yeah guys let's all start speaking a new language so that we can easily be spotted and datamined and doxxed all across the net instead of blending in with the rest of the fucking faggots on the internet

great idea

The European Commission has announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU, rather than German, which was the other contender. Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had room for improvement and has therefore accepted a five-year phasing in of "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make sivil servants jump for joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k", Which should klear up some konfusion and allow one key less on keyboards.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f", making words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e" is disgrasful.

By the fourth yer, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and everivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. ZE DREM VIL FINALI COM TRU!

-Herr Schmidt

fucking hell is this real?

Joking aside, aren't they planning on making English easier?
Like remove the "th" in favor of "s"?

Along with removing latin abbreviations of things like "et cetera"/"etc" because of all the muslims in the country?

Reading this aloud in an increasingly silly German accent made my day. Thanks, user.

you should do this but color code for language of origin, have say words of germanic origin be green, latinate be blue, delete all yiddish, russian red, asian origin yellow,

just have it highlight the text essentially, between words like the and of and such can be ignored I assume

This would actually be quite cool and would perhaps be a compromise for those who are coming and saying amg such larp when they misunderstand the intent of what we are doing here and how it does hold potential benefits for the language at large. We are by no means abandoning our English language.

I support this, ongoing threads for measured
and consistent learning, learning a language is not an overnight thing.

This… this was beautiful, sort of like that guy who wrote an article explaining why eating babies is the only sensible choice

Ze best kind ov (on).

I love this–I remember reading this a few years ago. Jokes aside, and to address , the dental fricatives (both voiced and unvoiced) are distinctively Germanic features, so removing them rightly pisses me off.

bump before I head to sleep

Thanks, user. I'm continuously watching this thread. I just don't know if I believe in self-bumps, so thanks for the help.

Anglish won't catch on.
Don't get me wrong, Anglish sounds like a funs language for a fantasy novel or an RPG.

I don't know, man. At any other point in history, I'd say that yes, it would be a failed endeavor. But now… We have the sufficient spirit and memetic might to accomplish such a task, and doing so would invigorate us with increased memetic energy in turn (because magick works like a circuit).

Gas yourself Schlomo

Bump for Germanic supremacy

And I'm of Norman descent, so why would I support removing Norman elements from English? If letting English die and switching to German is not nationalist, well neither is removing a large part of my heritage from the language. The French elements of English are just as much a part of my heritage as the German elements… it would be anti-nationalist, it would be cuckish, to support these "English language purity" movements that really mean "take out Norman influence".

how do you say 'check em' in autismlish

They don't just mean take out the norman influence either, they mean to remove all influence. They mean to take away the history and culture of england, to pretend it was trapped in isolation and its people never won any battles, never lost any, never traded or explored, never examined the arts of other peoples or produced their own for others to see.

If you deny the english language you deny the history and culture of all its speakers. Is that what nationalism is? To pretend your ancestors did not exist? I don't think it is.

I don't support full Anglish, but I do support bringing back the use of Germanic words that are no longer in use (or not in common use), as well as creating new words based upon Germanic roots.

Going by race, the average Englishman is a good percentage French by blood. To begin with, aren't the French supposedly "Celts" (by modern definition of the word)? According to Laurence Austine Waddell, all British (including the "Celts") descend from Ancient Phoenicians, which would make the French we descend from either no different, or not particularly different from our Anglo-Saxons forebears by blood.

Why are you posting a video of a commie who uses BCE instead of B.C.

The vast majority of Afrikaners have not intermixed with the negroes and have remained stunningly segregated
Some will say otherwise for propaganda/d&c purposes but simply, it is not true

What the fuck is Mediterranean besides indo-European? Greeks were just a swarthy branch of indo-Europeans, there was no nordic-esque ruling caste

That's fucking retarded and has no evidence to support it

But yes French oftentimes emphasize a Gallic identity, and likely have more Celtic blood than Britons (though still not a great deal due to Caesar's genocide).
Anglo-Saxons were Germanic, with some mixing with Celts after their conquest.
Similarly, the Franks were Germanic, conquered Romano-Gallic France, and mixed with native population.
So you have similar backgrounds to both Britain and France

Oh man. I should look through UCal's Old English course again. Old English is a top-tier memelang; fuck the faggots who try to learn fictional languages.

Bee choite, ewe phule.

English is a Norman French relexified Northern West Germanic creole.

Het hemelsche gerecht heeft zich ten langen lesten
erbarremt over my en mijn benaeuwde vesten.
En arme burgery, en op mijn volcx gebed
En dagelix geschrey de bange stad ontzet.
De vyand, zonder dat wy uitkomst durfden hopen,
Is, zonder slagh of stoot, van zelf het land verlopen.
Mijn broeder jaaght hem na. Zy nemen vast de wijck,
En vlughten haestigh langs den Haerelemmer dijck.

This needs to happen.

I miss the old stories that sounded fairly similar to this. Everyone who has a problem with your sample is a faggot.

Thanks for posting, Holla Forums.

This post literally reads similarly to an integrationist talking about how great niggers are.

Duet comes from Tuet. It's the same reason that Donner is a later term for Thor from the region.

Thanks for the kike non-word–JUST WHAT WE NEEDED MORE OF
>>>/trs/

You can start by going to Odinia. We are building things back up.