Praise Kek, not Deus Vult, ok?

Is it at all possible that by hating anthropomorphic creatures because they "violate the natural order and are therefore degeneracy", Holla Forums has fallen into the biggest jew trap there ever was: To dethrone all the old gods so there would be no competition for Yahweh and therefore Judaism?

Other urls found in this thread:

witchcircles.com/home/attachments/category/23/The Complete Book of Incense Oils and Brews, Scott Cunningham.pdf
8ch.net/pepe/catalog.html
8ch.net/b/res/6534962.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does one practice the faith of Kek outside of dubs?

Is it possible to build an altar? Is there a preferred way to invoke his name? Does he require any form of sacrifice?

Christcucks are cancer :^)

No worship, just dubs

sage

We need to develop a standard of values most of us would wish to adhere to, then associate them with KEK in some fashion, via memes I suppose.
KEK worship by itself is simply not enough to get followers. In order to attract normies we need to make the KEK worshipping part less literal and more symbolic.

Agreed

Found the buttmad christcuck

laziest D+C ever.

burn furfag blasphemers

Almost as much shilling as if I posted Tavistock

t. Dick Kikeman

I'm not talking about the Chris-Chans of the world with fat furry fetishes, I'm talking about once again drawing power from these symbols of ancient power as we have with Kek.

Well, from what I understand about Kek, he is a god of creation, he existed in the primordial waters, rules over the period of the night right before the sun rises.

I feel like these could easily turn into things that people recognize and associate with. Creation, hope when it is darkest, the calm and the strength that water brings.

Whatever you say, FBI

sage

Kill yourself

sage

What the fuck has greater Europe been doing for the past 2000 years kike? Don't even try to bring some exception like the Scandinavians, big deal, they've been at it for only 1000, great point retard.

Yeah, who cares what you think though. You're an atheist who doesn't give a shit about the finding the true religion, it's all made and you just want the coolest storybook fantasy one that's the closest to your shitty NEET Bethesda RPGs.

"Abandon the social and cultural traditions your ancestors have participated in for the greater part of history because we have Kek now"
I thought jews and Pajeets were the ones who actually worshiped animals.

Anti-Christian = Anti-Western = Anti-White
Either you're some lolberg newfag who likes thunderf00t and laughed at /r/atheism memes at one-point, or you're a straight up kike pushing marxism. I get it if you can't actually believe in Christianity, fine, but to attack it like this makes it obvious you're a kike.

this is why Holla Forums is aids, all you fucking retards think jesus was a jew. Jews hated and still hate jesus, they are heavily against Christianity and do EVERYTHING in their power to suppress it. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CULTURE, THE TWO RELIGIONS COULDN'T BE MORE FUCKING DIFFERENT YOU AUTISTIC FUCKWITZ.
Judaism PROMOTES, bestiality, adultery, pedophilia, homosexuality and all forms of degeneracy.
Christianity is completely fucking different holy fuck you fucks are retarded.

Newfags don't even know about the Talmud.

They tie Christianity and Judaism because they believe the lie that the two are related.

OY VEY

Nice try, but I'm no godless scum. If anything, I have more gods than your gay incestous threesome you call Jehovah Jirah.

Getting cucked by Judaism 2.0 and sliding further and further down the drain as a result.

Bethesda a shit, and no, this is all very realistic because I understand the link between reverence for the ancient ones and power.

Yeah, and he's older than your faglord Jesus

Modern Pajeet has been forever cucked by the christian brits, they were a magnificent society beforehand. The jews worship 1/3 of the gods you do: God the Father.

Either you're some lolberg newfag who likes thunderf00t and laughed at /r/atheism memes at one-point, or you're a straight up kike pushing marxism. I get it if you can't actually believe in Christianity, fine, but to attack it like this makes it obvious you're a kike.

Says the person who is literally worshipping a dead kike on a stick. How many shekels do you tithe each week, Abraham?

Seriously kill yourself.

Well if /monster/ is anything to go by…

The religious D&C threads are unironically my favorite threads on the board.

DAILY REMINDER: CHRISTIANS WORSHIP THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, INFAMOUS SEMITE

Is this what furries sound like?

Abraham wasn't a semite, he was a hindu. A-brahman. He was exiled from the Sumerian vedic civilization. That's why they sacrifice bulls, it's a big fuck you to original Hinduism.

In other sites, you could check video/article IDs instead of post numbers. Aside from that, there's really nothing but improving your willpower.

You are 100% full of shit, but I've got to admit, I've never heard that one before. Ersatz etymologies are best etymologies.

Then what is all that kikery in the old testament? Circumcision, tithing, the great purge of non-jews, muh egyptian slavery, oh, and the fact that PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN IT IS A JEW. Except for a few super evil gentiles, but when jews slaughter and mutilate, it's a-ok!

"I-I'm not a jew! I'm a Pagan guys, I'm Astaru and I hang out with weev and Varg"

Typical behavior coming from the 'God's chosen'.

Not in the West, Paganism is dead and it's not the religion your forefathers believed in. That's why they gave up their old ways. Europe has been Christian longer than Pagan, at least the civilized white parts anyway.

I bet you don't even know the first Western country to adopt Christianity, newfaggot.

Please go:
>>>/oven/
>>>Holla Forums

TBQH Xtians are referring to Moloch worship.

The first actual countries to adopt Christianity were - Ethiopia and Armenia! SO WHITE

sage

They genocided a lot of Semitic niggers who fucked kids, can't really fault em for that. But you're right, they did a lot of bad shit and got their asses handed to them. Not that it matters since those "Jews" aren't really anything like today's jews and frankly I don't give a shit about the jews in the Bible.

Can't read?

Keep at it, maybe by arguing about this inane shit one more time, you'll finally save western civilization

Well then.

Yes, once you move the goal posts specifically enough, you can pretend that Christianity is a white religion. Look, I'm in a generous mood tonight. I get it. Where are all the pagan hymns? Where are the pagan community gatherings and public spaces? Christianity provides things for white, Western people that paganism currently does not have enough critical mass to achieve. That doesn't mean Christianity is right, or optimal, it just means it's pervasive. It's one thing to be a Christian in public where you can benefit from the Christian infrastructure that is still standing in white western nations. But to be a Christian on Holla Forums is just fucking pathetic. This board is a place of uncompromising truth. And you're going to give some tortured explanation about how Christianity is REALLY true rather than MERELY useful and outliving its usefulness?

I come from an Evangelical family. My father believes the world is less than 6,000 years old. My sister is a kissless virgin at 25, and two of my devout cousins are married to a nigger and a Mestizo squat respectively. Only one of my cousins has a wife and white children, only ONE. Our family is dying out thanks to christcuckery, and since the nigger and spic are godly, that's fine with literally everyone in my good christian family but me.

CHRISTIANITY HAS OUTLIVED ITS USEFULNESS AND BECOME DYSGENIC

This masonic frog God worship is really getting shilled to hell and back. I guess that happens with a guy like Jim in charge

Defeatist scum, people like you are why Europe fell to the kikes in the first place. Europe was never christian before the Romans (who thanks to Constantine stopped putting kikes on crosses and started giving them authority instead) proselytized at swordpoint.

Everytime, schlomo. Everytime.

Back on the cross you go, and this time I'm breaking both legs.

It is possible to like Jesus but hate Christianity.

sage

I get it man, your father is some Pentecostal retard that has seizures, plays faggy "christian rock", and goes on tirades about how evil and demonic Pokemon is. Doesn't mean that's real Christianity.

Retarded but who gives a shit?

She should be married and have 10 kids, at least she's not a whore I guess.

And? They are retards and sinners. What does that have to do with Christianity?

You're family members are retarded and don't follow the Bible and that's Christianity's fault?
???
I mean Hillary Clinton claims to be some sort of "Christian" too but it doesn't mean she actually does what a Christian should or practice the same Christianity our forefathers did. I can find a bunch of dysgenic Odin worshipers too. Does that make Paganism any less "useful" or true?

Do you retards actually feel cucked out of a piece of culture or identity that was never yours to begin with?
You were never Pagans, you read that garbage out of a historybook and are too dumb and illiterate to figure out Christianity started and Greece and was adopted willingly because it was simply a better region and so it spread.

And? The moment they stopped reading the old testament and converted to a different religion from another book called the Talmud, they stopped being relevant. I don't give a shit if they are real jews or not, I don't worship some historical account of old dead jews in the Bible.

Come on, now

Well fucking said

Stop arguing about pagan/christian bullshit and check those wonderful digits.

The Aryan man turns to his own heart and his ancestral soul for salvation. It's the Semite who turns to a purely external, alien messiah who saves human souls through suffering for them. It's Jewish morality poisoning the white race. Jews, being historically oppressed entirely justifiably, look for an outside force to save them. Aryans, being the conquering, superior race, are able to generate "salvation" such as it is from within. In Christian theology Jesus went willingly to the cross in order to save mankind. In Aryan theology, we fight to our last breath, and the sword has to be pried out of our cold, dead hands.

This stuff matters. Maybe it matters less outside of Holla Forums where it's all normalfaggotry and pomp and reputation. But of all the fucking places in the world, we should get it right here, and stare uncompromising and naked at the foundation for our own spirituality. Kek has earned my respect in a way that Jesus never did, and Kek never asked me to renounce my sins; he never asked me to strive for perfection or purity; he always granted me boons in proportion to my laughter and he never, ever claimed to be a jealous god that demands worship in exclusion of all others.

So the past 2000 years hasn't been tried? What are you saying kike?

Guess this is what I get for trying to debate a jew. pic related.

Hello lowly citizen you've found me! I said something about drugs but I gain in confidence most. Call your father if you like to know more. Tell him you'd like to join up. I'm always listening.

Ye, Europe was Christian longer than it was 'pagan' Which is the Christian equivalent of "Goyim" if you believe the world is only 6,000 years old.

Pro-Tip: If you want Hitler's Positive Christianity, just cut out the Old Testament and burn it. Better yet, just keep loving Jesus as the Truth of Gnosis.

Matthew 1:1-17
Luke 3:23-38

Or do you ignore the New Testament as well? In that case, what brand of christian are you, the "I only do this as a social thing" kind? Because that is pointless and blind.

Come on dude, Jesus himself was a pretty great guy, it's his dumb Jewish disciples that couldn't understand his message through anything but the lens of (((Monotheism))) and fucked up his teachings.

fuck you. I'm here to stay. Praise Jesus

If you folks want a Christian Holla Forums, there's always >>>/christpol/

The past 2,000 years were the result of Constantine cucking the Roman Empire and letting jews wage war under the guise of Christianity. But you indicated you didn't hold to that, so it can't be the actual historical christianity that you hold to.

History is written by the victor, and when you have no need to defend yourself, you boast of the atrocities you committed. Now that christianity is getting backlash, however, you feel the need to revise centuries of known fact just to disassociate you with your jewish mind controllers. Put another coin in the coffer, and ye shall be forgiven of the sin of doubt, goyim.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks a lot, christcucks. You turned the thread from opening Holla Forums up to ancient power to defending kikes. Great job, you've been mindcucked well.

My opinion is that humans are amphibious creatures… we live 30% in the spiritual world, and 70% in the "real" world. The deities that interacted with our ancestors in the ancient world, probably the opposite was true. They were 70% metaphysical and only had an extension into the real world. They were able to pass through incredible transformations because they were fundamentally alien compared to the normalfags. We're bridging the gap between god and mankind, but it's a shaking, unstable bridge that we cross more out of desperation than ambition.

D&C. All these praise a meme threads are jews wanting to leave you with no spiritual defense.

I would agree with you, except that Jews hate Christ with a passion. You could say, THE passion. The kikes didn't 'create' Christianity, it's simply a chronicling of events. Christianity is far from perfect, but it has served the purpose of providing social cohesion and a strong moral code upon which our people built utopias.
If you don't like the traditional forms of Christianity, check out Stoicism. It's legit. It's Marcus Aurelius. It's the Archons. Don't get tricked into reincarnating on this fuck of a planet when you die, because those damn Archons are feeding on your mortal soul. Let's escape the demiurge together, user

There's nothing stopping us. Desist your defeatism, brother and discuss Old Gods with me.

Personally, I dream of the day when we can end the reign of Islamic domination over Persia and restore the faith of Aryan blood their. Rekindling the Flame of Zoroaster would be a massive step in reviving the Golden Age of Antiquity. Imagine attending a school in Persia where thousands of years of history had left there mark, and then being heralded as a new White scholar who would be treated like a king for sharing the blood of their ancient progenitors.

The human soul is a memeplex, badly bolted to a monkey suit. Selfhood is a meme. Souls are a meme. That's exactly why we should intelligently and responsively submit our souls to continuous transformations via the medium of memes. Only by surrendering selfhood can our selfs survive. Isn't that why we became anonymous in the first place?

Can you fucking leave us alone?

Christianity is poison, lies and corrupted twisting of the true message of Jesus.

1. The Faravahar's face resembles the face of human being and therefore, indicates its connection to mankind.

2. There are two wings in two sides of the picture, which have three main feathers. These main feathers indicate three symbols of “good reflection,” “good words,” and “good deed,” which are at the same time the motive of flight and advancement.

3. The lower part of the Faravahar consists of three parts, representing “bad reflection,” “bad words,” and “bad deed” which causes misery and misfortune for human beings.

4. There are two loops at the two sides of the Faravahar, which represent “Sepanta Minu,” and “Ankareh Minu.” The former is directed toward the face and the latter is located at the back. This also indicates that we have to proceed toward the good and turn away from bad.

5. There is a circle in the middle of the Faravahar's trunk. This symbol indicates that our spirit is immortal, having neither a beginning, nor an end.

6. One hand of the Faravahar, points upwards, showing that we have to struggle to thrive.

7. The other hand holds a ring. Some interpreters consider that as the ring of covenant, representing loyalty and faithfulness which is the basis of Zarathustra's philosophy.

Judaism prohibits adultery, homofaggotry and such. Only goyim are permitted and encouraged to engage in such nonsense.
Before Christianity there were many pagans and no jews. After Christianity there are no pagans and jews are plentiful and in charge. How does such an "anti-jewish" religion fail so hard at eliminating jews, yet tirelessly destroyed all european faiths?

This.
Definitely an honest man and a positive role model for aryan christian values.

Gtfo sodomite.

Half human deities =/= degenerate furfags. These dubs prove it.

YOU'VE ACHIEVED GNOSIS user, YOUR SOUL IS ONE WITH THE SOURCE

By the way I'm becoming convinced that all these anti-christian threads are a shill effort. Why else would these cucks care that much about ogdoad LARPing?

Say obligatory deus vult when you remove kebab, and when you riecieve dubs anywhere in life simply praise kek.
Faggot

On the contrary, I want to raise the old gods from their slumber to empower us against our enemies.

This is a glorious post, you've given my spirit chills of wonder just imagining an Abrahamic-free middle east again.

That is horoscope-tier esoterism analysis, aka shit.

what do you know about it dipshit?

I personally know very little about Zoroastrianism, and intend on changing that, but I'm hesitant about one thing. It is a "Monotheistic" religion, albeit with Dualism, but technically "Monotheistic" regardless. I want to be certain it could never become the poison that Abrahamism became, but the fact that conversion to it is forbidden helps ease that uncertainty, because they can't really perform proselytization at the tip of a sword which in my eyes, I see as something that would make Zoroastrians more trustworthy.

(checked)
That's absolutely true. As a LARPagan, I fully admit that most of the religious dissension on our board is poorly-conceived consensus cracking. Our enemies literally can't understand that we can be at one another's throats in one thread about the intricacies of theology, yet fight back to back as brothers when it comes to ethnic cohesion. They are not prepared to admit we are a mystical brotherhood. They don't understand that every one of our cutthroat debates is the animating source of our collective loyalty.

Holy shit, checked. Kek can never be construed as a furfag.

W-wew

Dubs confirms, OP is a kike who doesn't know our ways.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE RELIGION OF KANGZ

It's funny watching Jews try and figure us out. They can't, for the same reason they can't build a stable society: No imagination. Kek LARPing is fun, but who takes it seriously? We are memes, we are propaganda, and we are numerology. Kek is just icing on cake of dank memes

O fug, I offer you these trips Kek. Only to keep you image pure, Void God.

I was reading the horse the wheel and language and it kind of led me off on a tangent where I started learning about zoroasterism. It's pretty interesting stuff.

One day, such glory will be restored again.

oi vey

"Turn the other cheek" sayth the Son of Man

And with these words you can see the state of Germany and Sweden today.

I'm wondering if, in retrospect, He meant turn the other butt cheek.

kek cucks getting triggered

Religious/occult scholar here. Having extensively studied both Abrahamic theology and Zoroastrianism, I'm lurking if there's any unresolved questions.

What qualifies you as a "scholar?"

Just keep posting stuff about Zoroastrianism, if you will. Maybe we could move onto Egypt in a bit.

Why not just start your "Reported for intl" spam already?

Well I don't like to brag but I've studied religion, the Occult and theology for about 20 years. Buddhism, Shinto, Christianity, underground Satanic kvlts and etc. - I've immersed myself in all of it. I'm not saying I have any mystical Universal Truths but I can give some insights others may or may not have.

Did you know Jesus was a Zoroastrian psyop?

I didn't but seeing as how he's like the only decent Biblical figure, it wouldn't surprise me.

Do you know anything about Kek worship, temples to Kek, or anything of that nature?

Most of the info you see about kek comes from this text. Kek is the darkness before morning. As in most ancient belief systems, it based on what primitive people saw in the sky.

In the tomb of Seti I.1 we find a copy of the full text, with vignettes, of the first eleven hours, and also a copy of the " Abridgment." The space at our disposal will not admit of a detailed description
of the longer work, and therefore a notice of the "Abridgment" only is given here. The complete work is entitled, "The beginning of the horn of the West, the remote boundary of thick darkness" The "horn of
the West" means the most westerly point where the sun sets, and kekcu samu, i.e., " thick darkness," or " solid darkness," refers to the extreme end of the Tuat, which is painted to resemble a black wall, dotted everywhere with red spots, and which contains an opening through which the boat of Ra emerges every morning.

THE GODS OF THE EGYPTIANS
OR
STUDIES IN EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY
BY
E. A. WALLIS BUDGE, M.A.,
KEEPER OF THE IN EGYPTIAN AND ASSYRIAN ANTIQUITIES IN THE BRITISH MUSEUM

How about the fact that Christians are pozzed on race, and that the "we are all the same inside" meme originates from Galatians as "all of you are one in Christ Jesus"?

Thanks for being civil but Christianity has its part yet to play.
You're not going to get young whites into various pagan religions unless they're "eastern" or "foreign" like hindu shit or chakra faggotry. If you're a Eurofag congrats, you might as well have introduced them to Islam.

Sorry for your loss (Alchol and pills claimed more than half my original immediate family, different but I feel the pain) but we have ground to cover and unless you have some kek cults out in full force around my country, you can be damn sure I'm gonna stick with the "cult" that's been around since the formation of it, for the sake of redpilling who I can.

If I'm wrong, tell me why and then give me the name of a pagan group in NH

I might be completely wrong, but considering the fact that Kek has only ever shown benevolence, if building a shrine to him with a few frog statues is disrespectful or is something wrong to do, I believe he would show patience and eventually you would know if you did bad. Without smiting, that is.

Well, who were the first people to acknowledge the Divinity of Christ? The magi, who of course were Zoroastrian priests. Around the time the Star of Bethlehem shone, the magi were also awaiting the birth of their own Savior. These two parallels make it very likely Jesus was considered the very same savior. Mary, its highly likely, became with child not of the Holy Spirit but of a Zoroastrian magician/priest. The early days of Christ, which are largely unaccounted for, was spent learning Zoroastrian philosophy and how to inject this philosophy into the poisoning Jewish religion of his time. This is why the teachings of Jesus seem to contradict the teachings of YHVH, the old testament god who is just a perversion of Ahura Mazda, the God of the Magi, and are aligned more with the philosophy of Zoroaster than Abraham. If one were to remove all Jewish tradition, history and teachings from Christianity, one would have Zoroastrianism.

Ancient Egyptians worshiped their gods usually with burning incense and carrying an image or effigy of the god through different areas in a procession. I can't tell you much about ancient Kek/Keket worship because there isn't many surviving sources for the Cult of Kek. But see:

Some more info from the 1904 book.

The characteristics of the third pair of gods, KEKUI, are easier to determine, and it is tolerably certain that these deities represent the male and female powers of the darkness which was supposed to cover over the primeval abyss of water; they have been compared by Dr. Brugsch with the Erebos of the Greeks. In some aspects they appear to represent both the night and the day, that is to say, Kekui is called " the raiser up of the light," and Kekuit " the "raiser up of the night." It is not difficult to see how these deities obtained these names, for Kekui represents that period of the night which immediately precedes the day, and Kekuit is that period of the night which immediately follows the day. At one period Kekui and Kekuit were considered to be gods of Elephantine, and their attributes were identified with those of the Nubian god Khnemu and his female counterpart Sati; but this, no doubt, was a result of regarding Kekui and Kekuit as personifications of the Nile-god Hapi, whose hidden fountains lay beneath the rocks at some part of the Island of Elephantine. According to another view the crocodile-god Sebek, one of whose chief seats of worship was at Kom Ombo, was a personification of the old primeval god Kekui, and in any case Sebek was certainly considered to be one of the principal forms in which the soul of the primeval darkness loved to array itself. 1 In the scenes in which the forms of the oldest paut or company of the gods are represented Kekui is usually given the head of a serpent, but Kekuit
has the head either of a frog or a cat. In one scene Kekui and Kekuit are identified with KA and KAIT, the former being called the " grandfather of all the gods," and the latter the " grandmother of the divine company,"; in this scene Ka or Kekui has the head of a frog surmounted by a beetle, and Kait or Kekuit the head of a serpent surmounted by a disk.

Sage, report, and hide all Kek threads. The mods lock these threads now because they realize Kek is a forced meme designed to attract retards and attack board quality.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Sage negated

I see, I guess I can look into shrine building and frog symbols.

What kind of different areas? Does it need to be any particular kind of incence?

I believe these dubs confirm building Kek shrines is acceptable.

What he's talking about with the processions is basically they'd march the idol through the town so everyone could see it.
Exposing the masses to the meme, essentially.
As far as incense, I'd assume each deity has their own favorite.
You'd probably want to find a book of correspondences to figure out what incense to use. I'll see if I can dig one up.

day of the stake when?

Go yiff in hell.

It was cancelled for the Day of the Bog.

Kekism will never have anything to do with furfaggotry, just look at

I couldn't find anything specifically egyptian off hand, but this is the kind of data you'd find interesting:
please forgive wiccan sources, they might be faggy but they know their incense

>witchcircles.com/home/attachments/category/23/The Complete Book of Incense Oils and Brews, Scott Cunningham.pdf

Ya got us, it only took 1900 years but we finally managed to destroy Europe. You're too clever.

Tours and the reconquista were just to lull all of you idiots into a false sense on security.

You need to try harder, learningcode. This is closer to spam than dnc

the procession of the deity was used to show-off the deity. worshipers, for example, would begin at the Temple of whatever deity they're honoring and proceed through the town. If you'd like to do something like this, you could burn incense (See below) while carrying an image of Kek/Pepe through each part of your own, symbolically filling your home with the essence of the Spirit of Kek. This user is right:

Yes. Incense was a major part of ancient Egyptian ritual. Here's a recipe you can use to honor Kek:

4 parts Frankincense
3 parts Gum Arabic
2 parts Myrrh
1 part Cedar
1 part Juniper
1 part Calamus
1 part Cinnamon

This is a general Egyptian ritual incense recipe used to honor most deities. If you'd like to honor Kek with incense, it is worth your time to replicate the ritual of incense making. It's very easy and inexpensive. Can google a basic tutorial.

*your own home

racial truths can't rewrite religious truths, in the same way they can't rewrite scientific ones. I'm liking the worldview forming powers at work here, but it's tunnel-visioned.

Ah, that's what I've been missing.
Did they use dragon's blood for anything? If not, is there any indication that it's use would offend any egyptian deities?

In spiritual matters, I wouldn't risk anything unless absolutely necessary.

I already use it and it doesn't seem to hurt anything, I'm just wondering if there's historical precedent for it's use in relation to egyptian rituals.

Well I liked our discussion folks. Someone could make a general Old Gods theology thread for us to continue.

the dragon's blood tree is found of the coast of Yemen, though im not entirely sure if ancient Egyptians used the incense in actual ritual. I know witches today use it to honor the god Horus, but Im not sure if thats historically accurate. Keep in mind the head of Kek was often symbolized by a serpent's head as well as the frog's, and a dragon is just a glorified snake, so I suppose theres no occult rule saying you cant use it to honor Kek.

Kikes hate your prophet and you, true, but your religion is what gave them a way in. Without the garbage moral universalism we would never have ended up in a situation where we let a genetically foreign tribe rule over us voluntarily. The only admirable thing Christianity did was sort of preserve the Roman order, and unite Europe to beat back mudslime invasions.
When the day comes that you christcucks finally prioritize your kin over your meme, maybe we can get along. But that is also the day you stop being Christian in all but name.

8ch.net/pepe/catalog.html

Literally every single time a good discussion starts in a thread.
Every. Single. Time.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

It's interesting that they never give any specific reasons why they think Kek is detrimental.

8ch.net/b/res/6534962.html

Kek being rejected by Holla Forums is kind of sad. All this meme magic started here.

Can Kek and Protestantism be reconciled reasonably?

dude, find your sister a decent man before it's too late

It seems more like shills trying to bandwagon people into believing that tbh fam.

Dubs bring us truth, praise Kek!

I mostly agree with you but I see no problem with worshipping the Frog the same way we worship the pigeon.

The pigeon?

AUTISM

The Holy Spirit, mate.

Reported for not politics related

what are you pagans doing for cuckmas this year?

burning down christcuck trees and destroying nativity scenes, I hope.

learning code meme needs to die already.

the knights keklar (christian kek order) exists now so there is that.. we have had harmony for while between Kek priests and the Christians. the easiest way to D&C here is religion. my guess is that is what this is.

Knights keklar is pagan you christcuck.

Christcucks have never been on pol, and you are just a bunch of jisf losers who want everybody to migrate to goonchan or whatever you have now so you can scam us and ruin pol.

Eat shit, pol is not christian and neither are the knights of kek.

There are people who don't know this and still think they can be redpilled without being greenpilled while being in a world where literal satanists rule the material world. Venerate any god you want, but do it with all of your heart and all of your mind.