Black Samurai will follow the character of Robert Sand (Common)...

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)#Western_samurai
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this Afro Samurai? I wish it was Afro Samurai. At least that had robots.

(twin checked)
Very nice, my friend.

Let me guess, those mercenaries are white.

would be better if it was about Yasuke, the black friend of Oda Nobunaga

HELL YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

They already made Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai.

Black version of this basically

The Last Samurai was a drama though.
This movie will be
Django Unchained: The Samurai Sequel
Just image nigger rap playing as the samurai nigger cuts people through a Japanese house with blood everywhere.

WUZ

But the title of OP's image says 'Black Samurai' Drama

We both know that'll be a lie.

So when do we get the all-white remake?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)#Western_samurai
There was one black samurai, but he had no honor.

RZA is a massive weeaboo so this doesn't come as a shock.

*servant to Nobunaga that was a slave given to him by Europeans and kept around cause he was a large and intimidating oddity and the moment Nobunaga died he was returned to European slavery because he was a beast

Childhood is thinking Nobunaga was the villain. Adulthood is realizing he was the hero.

WATCHA!

Quads don't lie. It's blackwashing Japshit. I would like to see how the actual Nips react to this turd.

sorry pol, didn't mean to trigger you

perpetually stuck with an 8-year old's definition of "cool"

They'll ignore it like they ignore everything else Hollywood does to defile their culture.

yup, triggered af

BAD ASS SAH MU RAI

Why not just call it Afro Samurai? It already has a fanbase. You would just need to pump out a movie with the same style and for very little money in and you should be able to make a profit.

Instead of WATCHA! It should be NIGGA!

Niggers couldn't discover the iron age, wtf is he going to find?

RZA YOU STILL THINK U A FUCKIN NINJA YOU CHINESE CARTOON ASS NIGGA

FUCKIN NY NIGGAS SUCK DICK AND PLAY DRESSUP LMAO STIP THE FUCK OFF BOY

Why isn't it called african-american samurai?

Isn't the writer of that the guy who got his wife into a gangbang?

I will watch this on one condition Hollywood. When the training montage starts all of the targets anything he punches throws knives or shurican at must be watermelons. I am willing to meet you half way. Otherwise enjoy your dead Chinese theaters who have no interest in a samurai movie let alone a black samurai.

holy shit kill yourself nigger

Who is supporting this diversity bullshit? people are just numb to it, being blasted by it so often.

Niggers need to fuck off. Period.
Get out of my games, get out of my movies, get out of my comics, get out of my radio stations, get out of my fucking life.
GET OUTTA MY COUNTRY.

Pictured: A samurai, circa 1870. U mad cumskins?

Your cum is a rosy shade of peach?
You got problems, Jack.

Meant to correct the "you" because I knew you were being ironic so fuck off with your (you), faggot. Wanna fight about it? It's what needs to be said to the niggers who unironically call us cumskins.
Defensive jackass.

holy shit at thinking even 10% of those types of posts are even Black. The majority are chanfag or liberal whites

Just imagining a world without niggers makes me weep in joy. They contribute nothing to humanity.