Ohio Gov. John Kasich Signs State Anti-BDS Law

Ohio Gov. John Kasich Signs State Anti-BDS Law

Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed into law a bill targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.

The legislation, which prohibits the state from contracting with companies that engage in boycotts of Israel, including firms located outside the state, and also requires companies to explicitly state in contracts that they are not boycotting or divesting, was signed Monday. It makes Ohio the 14th state to enact such a law.

“With Governor Kasich’s signature, Ohio becomes the latest state to stand up against the discrimination based on national origin inherent in efforts to boycott, divest or sanction Israel. It’s also a stand in support of free trade and academic freedom,” Howie Beigelman, executive director of Ohio Jewish Communities, which represents eight Jewish federations and their constituent agencies, said in a statement.

The bill also included language that will increase from 1 percent to 2 percent the amount of funds the state treasurer or country treasurers are allowed to invest in foreign bonds meeting specified criteria, including Israel Bonds.

“But Ohio went a step further than anyone else. They included an opportunity for positive investment by the state and county treasurers in certain foreign bonds — including Israel’s — allowing our state to stand with Israel in a meaningful way, helping to create even more business, trade, and research opportunities,” Beigelman noted.

archive.fo/Xie0T

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.
en.wikipedia.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he a chosen?

Kasich is a human sack of shit, glad he lost.
That being said.-
Don't new phones have apps that show you which products are israeli so you can choose to avoid them or not?

Seems rather silly, futile even. People hold all the power and rarely ever realize or utilize it properly.

Might be cool to have a BDS thread where we compile a list of companies to avoid.

they dont call him katshit for nothing

Kind of strange coming from Kasich, considering that his puppetmaster Soros is an anti-Zionist. You'd think that Soros would want access to all of the shekels he could get his hands on.

what are you trying to pull here?
filtered faggot

This is blatantly unconstitutional.

Professor X supports similar legislation for Texas. Muh Judeo-Christian values. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
chron. com/news/politics/texas/article/Boycotting-Israel-You-may-not-be-able-to-do-10806092.php

reported faggot, wasted dubs too.

What did you expect?

how many more cuck governors are there?! fucking hell abbot?!
ABBOTT?!

What if Soros is secretly the good guy and he's trying to provoke whites into rising up and taking matters into their own hands?

What are you going to do about it? Nothing impactful.

The constitution is a piece of paper, the only thing that guarantees it is the second amendment.

He's rolling down the wrong path I'll tell you hwhat.

It would be very painful.

This man is a subversive shit stain. Never forget how he tried to disrupt Trump's momentun during the primaries by stealing Ohio even though he didn't have a chinaman's chance of winning. And never forget his anti-trump stance.

It's legal to boycott the (((Dow Jones.))) Nobody has to boycott Israel explicitly, luckily enough they put most of their eggs in the same nest. Trying to use legalese to prevent something like this only wastes judicial resources and makes people more aware of (((Israel firsters))).

He's a rich guy…

(checked)
Couldn't you just shadow boycott Israel without declaring it? How could they prove it?

OHIO
H
I
O

For you.

Cuck Christian I'll bet.

Well congratulations! He got us riled up!

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN HIS MASTER PLAN?

what are these apps called? android? apple?

(((They're))) moving fast, aren't they? Can a regular judge overturn this shit or does it require taking it to the supreme court?

Name of app, please.

There's a reason Soros doesn't bankroll open borders NGO's or degeneracy groups like FEMEN in Israel when he does for every other European country. All kikes, no matter where they are born or live, always consider Israel their homeland.

At least this useless cuck's term is set to end in January 2019. Is he able to run for governor a third time?

This is fucking treason.

First android app I found is Buycott. I googled 'android app boycott Israel' and the app only mentions companies like Monsanto or other GMO groups. I suppose it could work with Israel too. Next time I take my good goyphone grocery shopping I'll try it out. Maybe installing the app instantly tells the police where I am to throw me in jail for threatening Israel!

Another is the Boycott Israel Barcode Scanner for android. It must be good, look at these stellar reviews :^)

It is already illegal at a federal level to boycott Israel: en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Boycotts_of_Israel#United_States_government_response

John "I love baby dick" Kasich is just virtue signalling here.

He's not my governor. It isn't my right to overthrow him by proxy.

How? How is that even en-forcible?

What do the laws prohibit?

Conduct that may be penalized under the TRA and/or prohibited under the EAR includes:[197]

Agreements to refuse or actual refusal to do business with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies
Agreements to discriminate or actual discrimination against other persons based on race, religion, sex, national origin or nationality.
Agreements to furnish or actual furnishing of information about business relationships with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies.
Agreements to furnish or actual furnishing of information about the race, religion, sex, or national origin of another person.

Implementing letters of credit containing prohibited boycott terms or conditions.

The TRA does not "prohibit" conduct, but denies tax benefits ("penalizes") for certain types of boycott-related agreements.

We should change the name to Oiho and kick them out user.

kasich is a faggot

ULTRA CUCK-CUck-cuck….

HAS IT EVER BEEN MORE TRANSPARENT?

The law is unconstitutional. Ignore it. It's not like they can stop you from doing this anyway.

Reported for not even trying.