Boeing bends the knee to Trump

The CEO of Boeing has promised Donald Trump to build two Air Force One jets for under $4 billion — following public outcry from the president-elect about the enormous price tag.

“Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!” the president-elect said in a Dec. 6 missive.“The plane is totally out of control. It’s going to be over $4 billion for Air Force One program and I think it’s ridiculous. I think Boeing is doing a little bit of a number. We want Boeing to make a lot of money, but not that much money,” Trump later that morning told reporters at Trump Tower.

Boeing, it was reporter earlier this month, is giving $1 million to Trump’s inauguration.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/12Vg8
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/12Vg8

shit poster, reported.

I'm glad he did something like this already, because this is how people are going to have to leverage the Trump presidency. Bring cucks to his attention in order to bully them into submission.

His Lockheed tweet tanked 4BN of their market cap. That's a strong tweet.

Really pozzed companies aren't going to be able to survive the hit of a shaming from President Trump. It'd be hilarious to get him to level multiple SJW institutions every day just by his retweeting of examples of the rampant fraud and other lawbreaking in which they engage.

Fucking beautiful. How soon before he has all companies bending knee?

I LOVE TRUMP!

1 year tops

All will bow before the Trumpenreich and humanity will go to the stars.

As soon as we can meme those companies into the spotlight enough that Trump has plausible deniability for crushing them. We need to try the same tactic on things like aid payments to Israel.

Monsanto (Bayer) is going on the chopping block too.

Boeing might be "too big to fail" but Trump is too big to ignore.

Ahead of scheduled and under budget once again.

It's almost like we're his secret police with plausible deniability or something.

Of course not, we're all just making deals. He's been pointing to it all along, how he is going to work that is.

Unless he does force the 3-letters to hand over their lists of "racist, nationalist, shitlord extremists" and uses them as stacks of resumes.

OP need to be shot on sight, thread is a repeat and doesn't follow strict 8ch posting guidelines as decreed by the autism posting police brigade in original thread:

And what's that? 4500% markup price?

Yeah, it's still vastly overpriced.

Since you're not a shill, you won't mind helping us with this Petition to Audit David Brock's Media Matters Conglomerate
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

SOON (CHECKED)

Honestly I think that employing NEET anons in the alphabet's would be a great idea even if you don't want to leverage our loyalty. We're extremely experienced in memetic and psychological warfare(absoluttely nobody has more experience than us expect long time psyops veterans). With some proper training we could easily be the best in the business. Plus he could lower umemployment.

If you're reading this Don Jr./Eric pls gib job.

Air Force Buy One Get One Free

Quit shitting up these threads. How is this guy not banned yet?

(checked)
meme it so

NEET-tanks are the future of research, innovation, and culture. You could probably hire every lurker into the government and still make yuge budget cuts with how inflated such budgets have become. It really doesn't take much to keep a box of NEETs happy.

Gotta be careful to keep the horizontal integration though. I mean, what we really need to be in essence is a government subsidized cult. Fuck separation of church and state. Add some eugenics too - women who want to participate in the program have to have a certain intelligence level, have campus mixers to mingle us together, and guaranteed financial stability funded by taxpayers. It's better than all the money we use on shitskins and illegals right now. It would actually produce positive results instead of just more shitskins on welfare.

I mean think about it we'reloyal, true believers, with extensive real life experience in psyops, memetics, and propaganda.

We're an immensely untapped human resource. All we need is some training and we're ready to meme America's enemies into submission.

I was thinking today that those bastards in Washington need to give me a pistol; a suit; and a security clearance if for no better reason than to get me to shut the fuck up. I mean I can talk about US troop movements in northern Syria all fucking day - that's not the sort of expertise that should be allowed to wander freely through the civilian world casually dropping redpills.

psychically active meme wizard reporting in for full weaponization, mr. trump, sir.

Didn't /sg/ by far have the best reporting and analysis of anyone covering the Syrian civil war publicly?

I for one am willing to work minimum wage for Trump
gib job pls

I'd like to let you know I'm willing and available too, sir.

What's the matter, you didn't follow your own posting guidelines that you were so insistent about following in the original thread!

More or less, but the end goal is cult subsidized government. Every cultural institution must be maintained by a mystery cult or it becomes vulnerable to subversion. Some are very inclusive, such as the cult of the community which families bring newborns into through rituals such as naming ceremonies and the transfer of responsibility/obligation, but the more exclusive the function of the institution, the more exclusive the membership needs to be.

I'd say so. The Saker was middling to good but was of course Russian propaganda; the Syrian Free Press guys were middling to good but were of course Syrian Intelligence; /sg/ threads synthesized that shit without any compunction or specific agenda outside of finding the truth and reking terrorists. Sounds like master race civilian intelligence to me.

Hello fellow psyker! Don't we just have the best psykers, I mean, tremendous psykers.

UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

I'm afraid this will become costumary and the God Emperor will be using 70's airframes all the way up to the heat death of the universe.

Don't take me wrong… It's not like the AF1 can't be made good given the baseline B747.
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/why-boeings-design-for-a-747-full-of-cruise-missiles-ma-1605150371
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3410999/Plan-turn-747-missile-launcher-revealed-Design-70-cruise-missiles-body-Boeing-aircraft.html

That's some seriously mana-charged singledubs, user.

I can only imagine how potent that could be with anons with elevated access. I wonder if NEETs would have more or less trouble with a background check.

Glorious! Soon economic hitmen will be making acquisitions in the name of the Trumpenreich.

Nobody ever thought being on one of those lists might be a GOOD thing.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Like practically the entire Luftwaffe bomber lineup?

Not many civilian german airliners to endanger, were there?

go away nigger

Trump is showing the world hes in charge.

sign me up

Sign me the fuck up Trump. Will meme for minimum wage.

in case anyone replying to this is actually serious and Trump actually decides to do something like this for the love of fuck do your work from home because I guarantee you any office buildings working for his administration are going to get fire bombed by libs.

"Will meme for GBP and tendies." - user

AND tendies? Fuck this deal just keeps getting better and better.

Post yfw you're not tired of winning yet

I'd be willing to work for far below that.

I can't even imagine such wealth. There is about £30 in my bank account. Fucking thirty quid. It's $37 in American.
I bought my wife a book from a second hand shop and got our kids some new clothes for Christmas presents. All wrapped up.
Being poor is not too bad. Generosity and kindness don't cost any money.

My mum always said "it's the thought that counts". Maybe that's true.
The thing about Christmas that really grinds my gears is the spending frenzy. It's insane. A simple visit to the supermaket in my town or anywhere else shows gluttony and greed. Every year, people go crazy. Spending money they don't have on credit cards and loans.

Having nice food with family and friends, going for a walk, opening gifts, and cards, giving gifts, going to church for midnight mass, candles, giving welcome to visitors. And so on.

It'll go farther than just memes some day. Rather, the ultimate expression of the meme is to become iconic in stature and thereby have one's presence become a manifestation of culture. What I speak of is the idolization of nobility. Those who have studied the art of chuunibyou, mahou shoujo/shounen contract law, and moe theory will pave the way to a new era of mythic representation of idealism within the living culture of their societies.

A culture war must of course be fought by cultural warriors.

Semi-poorfag here. I despise christmas, not because it is a religious event or anything, but because of the corporatisation of it. Every Christmas I get bombarded with BUY BUY BUY.

I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BUY.

So I just buy a few cheap thoughtful presents for immediate family a month in advance and just avoid any shop during December like the fucking plague. Christmas has become cancer.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAH HE’S THE BEST FUCKING BUSINESSMAN IN THE GODDAMN WORLD AND NOW HE HAS THE ENTIRE EXECUTIVE BRANCH ON HIS SIDE TO ENFORCE GOOD DEALS HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We’re never going to BE ABLE TO BE tired of winning, because after eight years of Trump’s changes to the demographics, we’re going to be able to put up an ethnonationalist immediately AND FUCKING WIN.

Don’t remind me, user. I’m a fucking worthless wretch whose life collapsed around him and I can’t even buy my best fucking friend a goddamn Christmas present.

They tried the rest, but we're the best

ONLY $4 BILLION!
According to the internet a regular Boeing costs $300 million. It is a total scam.

I don't know if you have ever managed a build or a project but that kind of money is fucking insane.

user it may not cost 1 billion but its gotta be worth something

IM WORRIED ABOUT THE SAUDI CONNECTIONS TO THE BUILDING PROCESS

These planes are supposed to be able to survive a direct hit by an ICBM. Engineering something that protected, while also being capable of flying, while possessing top-tier communications, stealth, and computing systems? Not to mention the furniture - after all, he is the head of state. $4bil is a bargain.
Also,

He is right though faggot. Learn to format, we're trying to IMPROVE our ability to transfer information and thus more efficiently trade memes.

Low energy people like yourself that have no standards should be banned.

Uh, these things don't have force fields user. They are just fancy 747s. They could probably take an EMP hit no worries, so I guess lining a 747 with some tin foil makes up the extra 1.7 billion.

Also

U wot m8

While this is a nice dream and all, most of you are too lazy to be of any practical use.

We've just recently helped to shit completely all over the establishment while over a month and a half later they're still trying to understand why they are failing. We even explained it to them you in detail and provided 25-30 years of examples.

It's real and there is going to be much, much more pain ahead.

Only if it's owned by Malaysian Airlines.