Remember the four billion airforce one blowup?

Here's the result of Trump's deal making: half price, Boeing CEO vows to build two Air Force Ones under budget

archive.is/12Vg8

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-defense-idUSKBN14A271
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811778176120668160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That money could go into useful stuff like space travel research.

People that don't bring article text into the OP need to be shot on sight.

Eat shit.

This isn't fucking reddit, faggot.

gb2cuckchan

You are poison.

>>>/cuckchan/

For once, OP wasn't a faggot, but this user had to show us how it's done.

Wow it's almost like Trump is good at this job.

Nobody is going to follow your twenty steps to what you think is the only way to post to 8ch that's meant to dissuade people from posting on 8ch from being a hassle and hounded for not following your nonsense.

You're a low-energy nigger. Lurk moar before jumping into the deep end with a lackluster post .

Not doing all the steps? Alright. Your abortion of an OP is unacceptable though.

fuck off with all of your sock puppets.

sasuga reddit-chan

8ch has IDs, faggot.

I think you're too dim to realize why you just outed yourself as a redditor. Maybe next time champ.

kys

lern the signs, folks.

Holla Forums Quality Control Squads

Ya know, I would have counted the OP as good enough since he at least includes "Boeing CEO vows to build two Air Force Ones under budget," which is presumably the most important point of the article itself; however, he has proved himself to be quite a faggot indeed.

I mean shit, if you aren't going to even include info from the article in your post at least make some comments on it. This is essentially clickbait.

0/10

You posted an article with a provocative appeal, no info, and no commentary. I don't give a fuck if it's archived, you are using the same low energy tactics as the enemy. Do you think anyone is going to treat you with respect?

Fucked up the formatting a bunch but I remade the thread:

Why aren't derailers banned?

Same reason why cuckchan migrants who post low effort threads arent I guess

0/10

RIGHT WING QA SQUADS

fuck that wall of green text on a blue background.
who would think that is a good idea?

BACK TO RRRRRREDDIT

WTF, I love Reddit now.

Thanks for the find, OP. I honestly wouldn't have read the greentext anyway.

Thanks for your contributions. Maybe you could help here as well:
Petition to Audit David Brock's Media Matters Conglomerate
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

Blame OP for being butthurt enough to respond when corrected. While I don't mind this format for the OP, the other guy was right that he could have formatted it better. I would have learned my lesson and continued on with the thread instead of acting like a bitch whose feelings got hurt.

0/10

Sad!

You're a low energy loser that would cow tow to austism posters, the saddest!

That's some impressive scrambling from Boeing. Air Force Buy One Get One + 1 million donation to Trump's inauguration.

Sad!

Kurt, is that you?
don't you have a jew_goldstein to hunt down?

ITT shills trying hard to distract from Trump's deals
Here's that link again

M A G A
A
G
A

FTFY

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

This is really awesome. Trumps amazing.

CHECKED AND KEKED

Is it just me or is Trump pretty much the president already? We haven't seen King Nigger doing anything except impotent whining since maybe the start of December. Meanwhile, Trump has already started making deals and especially gaining the respect of American industry. The man just saved America easily 2 or 3 billion dollars with a fucking TWEET.

I agree with , by the way, great sentiments. Trump's gonna give Black Science Man fans a fit when he MAKES SPACE GREAT AGAIN!

Secondary source on crashing the plane contract:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-defense-idUSKBN14A271

Can we get an even bigger discount and just get 1 aircraft instead of 2? These fucking kikes, I swear.

Well, he sure is using that presidential ability to pardon people.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811778176120668160

Speaking of big guys and planes…

literally all it took was "art of the deal" and being willing to walk away, boeing and other aircraft companies sell to the US because they know we will pay top dollar for top models, all it takes for them to cut the cost is to trim the bureaucracy out of development or risk cutting back on quality and pricing thus allowing them to develop the plane at a slightly higher risk of white collar larceny (IE having teams work with each other directly instead of going through a bunch of firewalls and essentially making a square fit in a circle so as no one person knows the full scale of the plane's construction) but an overall lower cost of construction/planning in a shorter period of time. The reason they had not done this previously is because they could just compensate for their time wasted in development by jacking the cost and having the US gov continuously agree to it which also explains why our military budget is so inflated, because military development contracts often work the same way something I hope will change with Trump in office

We're making the military financially viable again!

exactly and when anyone tries to say that trump is bad cause he wants to increase military spending remind them that increasing spending does not mean pouring more money into the military but rather increasing purchases with money already invested, this means that trump will essentially cut like what he did with boeing and put that saved money towards new development projects such as pic related
admittedly something that may require the same kind of bureaucracy firewall that boeing had given the experimental nature of its development
I'm a business major with autism, fight me

kill yourself

He might be autistic but he does bring a valid point.

OP should erase thread and do it properly.

Post in class gents.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way I posted, I gave a tl;dr comment, the title and archived article. Want to shove what I post off the catalog, he can post himself, in the meantime, I'm one of the few posting anything to the point where several of my posts are still filling the catalog. Up to him to be the change he wants.

Fuck off. It is nice but not required. Quality thread with an archive. Quit being D&C

Your thread is objectively shit. Take some responsibility.

You have to report lad…

The thread was shit on, the responsibility being the shitters demanding their autistic style of posting be carried out by all. Not my job, he, you and all that agree with his spastic crap will just have to go on butt hurt that everyone isn't going to post your particular way.

this

Yeah he's gonna do it by replacing the workforce with third worlders. Friend of a friend just got laid off by them. It's already happening quietly.

That's going to be a problem. Remember his misstep on work visas? His instincts are still economic and need to be kept in check vigorously.