BLACK PANTHER & THE CREW PUT ON THE SHIT-CAN LIST AFTER TWO ISSUES

archive.fo/qnLPS

Boy, that was fast for a comic I never knew existed. Better story-time it to figure out how it got cancelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDHK60548p8
archive.is/xdtaU
pastebin.com/9c4UvCAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does every nigger need to be "the streets", even when they're rulers of entire countries? I don't really think a ruler of his own country would give much of a shit about the niggers in another country when he's got to deal with cannibalistic warlords and King Solomon's Frogs.

Also, the nigger writing this don't know shit. Luke Cage doesn't have bullet-proof skin. He has STEEL-HARD SKIN, FOOL. IT'S BULLET-PROOF BECAUSE IT'S HARD AS STEEL. HE'S THE HARDEST NIGGA' AROUND.

Well fuck me.

Because the writer's from the US and can't comprehend the idea that any of them might not be like that.

It's weird that Storm can have decades of rich character history, and now she's reduced to the token "STRONK BLACK WOMYN" for these cunts.

Also, why was the other thread deleted?

What the fuck was that guy peddling? Dope? Dope didn't become a problem in black neighborhoods until rich hippies brought it in during the sixties. Also, does this guy believe that Harlem and other black communities didn't have their own organized crime back then?

Oh boy, more commentary on nigger/cop relations. I enjoy how there's virtually no nuance here. Cops are white and blacks who become cops are unclean race-traitors.

This guy was supposed to be this hot shot writer? His writing is below even The Movement.

Ban list says it was for not story-timing the comic.

Of course, all the good cops are niggers. They author keeps saying there's a mystery here, but I'm suspicious there isn't. I'm already 19 pages in and this looks like your standard good guys/bad guys story.

Oh look, she was talking to storm the entire time. How about that.

The Americops piss me off. They're too good of a bad-guy design for this shitty story. I can totally see them in a Jack Kirby Black Panther comic with "LAW OF THE AMERICOPS" written on the cover with Panther being over-whelmed by robot law-men. Then Mark Evanier would tell a story about how Jack came up with them after reading an article about America "policing the world" and thought it'd make a great Black Panther story.

We live in the worst possible time-line.

lol.
Y'know, I'd question if these people have ever actually interacted with a cop, but it's pretty obvious that this is more oppression fanfiction for self-glorifying retards who think the whole world is out to get them for no reason at all and Cops are just simple-minded robots who see black people and think "I MUST SHOOT THEM."

Issue #1 of "Black Panther and The Crew" closes with a letters page that totally won't get filled with a bunch of made-up praise for this shitty title.

Clearly it won't, because it's canceled.
Having a pretty good laugh at the WE WUZ KANGZ shit on that Black Panther cover.. And the fact that they couldn't resist giving a black guy with a costume a leather jacket and some guns for that third cover.

Oh fuck me.

I'm getting real sick of this Amer-centrism. Like Africa can't just deal with it's own shit without it having to be about American niggers. Niggers in Africa had shit way worse than American niggers back in the 1950's.

Doesn't he have a country to run? Why would he give a fuck? Or is that part of the stupid narrative that all black marvel heroes know eachother?

I don't know if the author wants me to feel this way, but I'm a little disturbed by Ezra's involvement with an intercontinental super-soilder program whose goals are to "build an empire". It makes it seem less like he wants to change the system and more that he just wants niggers at the top of the current system.

Is that code for "White Cops"? I don't know. I haven't been following all this talk about mayonnaise.

The dialogue here is wretched.

I want to believe that was how the Americops were created.

Also, wasn't Storm from Africa?

OH BOY INTERSECTIONALITY! We just needed to drop that in there for some fucking reason.

This comic is making feel less sympathy toward niggers and more pity. They constantly have to deal with their community calling their "blackness" into question and are burdened with the pressure of living up to their heritage. That must be a terrible way to go through life.

Issue #2 closes with Black Panther appearing just in time to be cancelled.

I notice that Iron Fist is on Black Panther's list there. Man, this comic would be so much better if it had "honorary nigga" Iron Fist.

This post was funnier than I expected it to be.

You're right on the nose with that observation.

In alot of black people focused stories there are two antagonists either the stereotypical white cops/politican who just can't stand those nigs to comical degree or the problems that lie in the community such as drug dealers who control whole neighborhoods. I haven't seen the latter used much recently despite it being alot more common. I used to live in a very shitty neighborhood where the drug dealers had such a tight control that cops would look the other way and harass people for meaningless shit when there was a deal going on two feet away.

Im mostly saying is that they don't wanna tackle shit that would be more real and provide a better story but push a narrative of a hot topic political issue. Yeah this shit wasn't around when there was a shooting in the neighborhood and the dealers would stand outside and watch every person who talked to the cops to make sure no one spoke a damn word.

Even Supreme Power Nighthawk, despite being a black supremacist who hated whites with a passion, would bust into drug dens and beat the fuck out of dealers for what they've done to the community.

It's weird that this got cancelled though. Marvel has so much other garbage still getting printed but this is the one that goes down. The fucking kate leth shit got like 12 issues. Whiny nig comic seems like something modern marvel would love

This seems like the natural conclusion to Marvel overpromoting both Black Panther and TaNehisi Coates. Of course shit's gonna get canned when you give a character spin-offs before you can gauge their actual audience.

Coates is well known for his nonfiction writing, and he's clearly only on BP to help promote it with his name cred.

Blame Hudlin. It's a joke in itself that BP sold better under his pen than Chris Priest's.

I honestly had no idea this comic existed but if this is the shit Marvel sells these days then Im not surprised their sales are in the toilet.
I dont have any hope Legacy as long as Marvel keeps employing these retards who write stories not about a character or groups of them but use a political issue as a what if scenario to make masturbatory fantasies then they are willingly diging their own graves.

No, Hellcat got 17 issues.

This is actually a really interesting question, especially considering how few black authors and activists actually live on "the streets" and in some cases, never have. Like Kanye West claiming to be a hardcore OG when he was born and raised in a wealthy suburb where he went to a private school. These people badly want to appropriate the "black struggle" that they see as so noble and righteous because other insincere activist faggots have built up. They attach their self-worth to the Street identity.

Now, the reason why they think every Black Hero needs to go back to Harlem or some shitty ghetto full of corrupt cops and drug dealers is because they literally don't know anything else. And I mean that. They don't know about the rest of the world. They don't know shit about Africa. They cannot mentally contextualize anything about Blacks without attaching "MUH OPPRESSION" or child killing cops or literal KKK members antagonizing innocent black men. Every time a black character has been at their best was when they weren't being used to echo the bullshit sentiment of awful niggers and professional victims.

You give these people the chance to write a story about Black Heroes going on adventures and what do they do? They use it to bitch and moan about all that nonexistent oppression that got them into the job of writing a with every single one of the most iconic black heroes Marvel could give them. The bucket of crabs metaphor has never seemed more appropriate.

Blame Marvel for releasing 70+ comics a month and expecting all of them to be big sellers.

So, I'm going to go on a limb here and take a wild guess that "the community" is black people (but only American blacks and Wakandans, South Sudan can go fuck itself).

What was this Ezra guy even doing? If he's spent the last 60 years getting booked for civil disobedience you'd think the cops would have started to ignore him because how much disobedience can an 80 year old even do? Why did everyone jump to "police brutality" if he's been in and out of the same prison cell for the last few decades and was at an age where cops are pretty low on the list of things that are likely to kill him? Are we supposed to assume the cops were intimidated by how black an 80 year old man in a prison cell was?

Oh boy! it's the police brutality bots! Good to know the police in these stories about dealing with racial tensions have been replaced by faceless automatons.

So rather than rolling their eyes at the old guy ranting on the street they had him arrested, killed him, then started trying to incite a riot so that his message would never get out. Boy, this (white) conspiracy sure is smart.

Fuck off, you're looking at a bunch of newly independent regimes trying to establish themselves as truly free while also trying to do in the threat of other powers (the West, the Soviets) taking them over. You don't get to turn that into a sob story about poor oppressed yanks.

>Black people are all fighting "The Empire" which is somehow building its strength during the post-WW2 decolonisation.
It's funny because now it looks like Ezra was just the patsy in some failed Wakandan plot to overthrow the United States government.

Yeah, because two super-heroes in civies caught in a terrorist attack that for some reason only killed them, while they're investigating a suspicious death sure is subtle.

Nice to know that all that happens if you blow up a train is a couple of superheroes get into an oppressed minority competition.

Let me guess, it was going to turn out that Ezra was recruited by Wakanda to be part of a super-team to fight racial injustice in the US because Wakanda apparently gives a shit about that and all those years he's been protesting shit he's actually secretly been a Wakandan spy.

Thanks for story-timing OP. It's good to know Marvel can handle contemporary issues in such a clever manner.

Anytime any Marvel character mentions "the community", I'm going to imagine this scene.

Fucking savage man.

How badly did this flop sales wise?

It sold about 35,604 issues in April. #1 sales are always inflated though, so we'll have to wait until May to see the real damage.

The drop must be pretty severe to cancel it at #2. Even fucking Vibe got ten issues.

Breddy gud.

I thought dope came in because of the CIA or something?

Didn't Christopher do that during his run?

I love that scene.

That is an interesting point you bring up that most of these "woke" black people have never lived in the streets. Makes me wonder does the majority of black people live in the ghetto or do they live suburbs or something?

Most of them live in shitty neighborhoods in the South, they're somewhat different from the ghettos and inner cities though.

what poor blacks in the south have in common with urban blacks and blacks who write woke comics books is this: they all listen to the same rap music.
basically, 'the streets' as understood by most of them is as real as the narrative of a Whitesnake album. it's just a game of telephone

What was so bad about N52 Vibe (well aside from being N52)?

Get a look at the hood ass nigger who penciled this shit.

Not unlike the college-attending faggots who so eagerly support and preach the "Black Are Oppressed!" narrative, they typically come from a middle or upper-middle class background. You think Tyrone who has already been to juvie 3 times before he was 18 has time to study for the SATs to get into college? You think L'neesha who got knocked up at 13 is worrying about studying intersectional feminism and systematic oppression?

Going back to college faggots point: These people who become communists and spend all their time whining about oppression and privilege often from from privileged backgrounds. Like having parents paying for all of their college. People who live in multi-million dollars homes who have never worked an actual job stomping about and telling us how bad capitalism is and how the Proles need to rise up. Same shit here. Spoiled niggers who have never lived in a ghetto or dealt with the police living in a fantasy world where they've got the street cred to back up their righteous indignation and obsession with activism and protest.

Oooof course.

Reminder that Karl Marx was middle class, never had a job in his life and essentially lived off of his rich friends couch.

Simple: The book tanked from the start since Vibe was a z-list nobody. There was no audience for the book, especially since DC decided to eliminate his break dancing shtick for the reboot

he looks like Doug Walker.

It is a codeword for gentrification. It is funny that niggers feel like they own Harlem and that "The Man" should be building more section 8 housing for them, yet they don't make a peep when "The Man" builds that housing in white neighborhoods with good schools and low crime.

But worse, dubsman.

Seriously, the "black villain" as an archetype has been completely lost in all fiction. Hell, the most recent thing I can remember having a genuine "black villain" was Thrax in Osmosis Jones and that nigger was red.

Affleck DD came out after Osmosis Jones didn't it?

I hate gentrification, but the authors of this shit don't realize they're the gentrifying element. Hipster shits move into those neighborhoods, which raises the rates, which means mom's chicken and waffles can no-longer afford the rent, and soon they're forced out and it's nothing but Starbucks as far as the eye can see.

Then they have the gall to blame white people for it when it's rich hipster shits like them that cause it.

This kind of reminds me of something, I remember someone describing the reason black communities are so susceptible to this shit is the mentality of never owning a home in their neighborhood. They think that because area's shit, there's no reason to own, and they spend their money on overpriced cars or shoes or hoverboards or shit so they can feel like they own something nice. It's not entirely irrational, but it's causing lots of problems like this in their communities.

Gentrification is kind of a retarded problem anyways.
>Schools turn to shit with

Yes. It is. It is entirely irrational.

If you don't like that your neighborhood is shit, you have to fix your fucking neighborhood. But then any nigger who actually tries gets called a coon and an oreo and gets the nice shit he's trying to build simply destroyed by the aggressively un-ambitious little niggers who don't want to be reminded of how incompetent they are.

They're just slaves. They're genetically slaves. Chattel slavery apparently bred them to be incapable of being anything other than slaves.

You literally just went on to describe why it is rational, because it wouldn't matter if they tried. This crab mentality shit has to be something more than genetics, they'd always sneer a little bit when someone did better but I don't think they were outright malicious towards people trying to improve until this gangster rap shit got big.

Is that George Jefferson?

They sure as hell pretend they do, though. These fags bitch about cultural appropriation, and yet they think the entire continent of Africa has a culture that can be summed up as tribal print, headscarves, and hopping around like cavemen worshiping their first fire. Just look at the shit they pull in African Student Unions.

Obligatory

Butch Guice is an old school artist. Been working at DC and Marvel since the 80s. I doubt he gives 2 fucks about about the subject in the book.

Fuck I miss this show. If only Mc hadn't left after season 3 and we hadn't gotten the dreadful abomination that was season 4. Season 3 looked like it would be leading into a major story arc.

So did the comic strip when it ended.
I guess after spending like 17 years or trying to call his people on their shit he wanted to switch gears and try uplifting them, but I just really can't get into Black Jesus. It doesn't seem like it's bad, but it's just like a less retarded version of the other live action comedy shit AS does with a bit more heart in it, it's nowhere near as good as Boondocks was.

HOL UP

Like I said, Africa is not a monolith, user.
Pics related are the three most common groups that slaves came from. They're groups these people know very little about. They go on about how they're Namibian princesses and all, but they have no clue about who they most likely originated from.

Their perception of Africa is summed up entirely by Kwanza, which is a made up holiday which has no roots in any African culture. In fact, to stick with our on-going thread theme of Marxism and bullshit pushed by people with no attachment to the things they glorify.. It's rooted in Marxism and comes from a radical Black Studies professor who wanted to give Blacks a December-based holiday to compete with all of Whitey's holidays.

The Yoruba look pretty chill.

Why does that 1911 not have a hammer?

hammers are racist because black people never invented hammers.

They didn't invent guns either. That's why they had to sell slaves to the white people to get them.

kek

I love how black panther wasn't even in the first issue of his own comic.

BLM THE COMIC ISN'T FINANCIALLY VIABLE, WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THIS?

Oh shit. Looks like that whole African Brotherhood thing didn't quite work out there Ezra ol' bean. Than again, anyone with half a functioning brain could have told you the biggest threat to a Porch Monkey is another Porch Monkey.

THE FUCK!?

Yea, but this ain't no fucking blue-black skin.
She's lighter than half the cast, including Afro bitch.

Got to conserve ink?

Kingsman had Samuel L Jackson.

is this an actual thing?!

Why the hell does Misty look so damn ugly in this series. I gotta believe it's the hair. I don't usally think the Afro is that attractive on women, but holy shit they can do better than this. Her Afro is suppose to be more perky and not droop like that and without bangs, she looks like she's balding. That, and adding certain lines in certain areas make her look like she's got wrinkles. I personally thing Pic is a better look for her, makes the afro appealing.

Also, can anyone fill me in on why she isn't with Danny anymore? They made such a good couple.

Ahahahaha

Apparently so. I was told that was the inspiration for this weirdass trio from The Proud Family; a level of black so black they become "ashy" as they're called. So black you become blue.

Ashy is different. Ashy is what happens when blacks don't lotion.
Side note: they tend to think whites can't get dry in the same way for some reason. If you talk about needing to lotion up your elbows or ankles they act like they thought only blacks get dry skin.

Holy damn, that gun is even shittier than the one in the OP. Why is the slide so gigantic when the barrel diameter looks like a .22? Why does the ejection port still look closed when she's cocking back the slide? Why are the rails on the side and not the bottom?

my favorite part is the delicate little hair strandlets elegantly curling down from her fringe.

that is not how nigger hair works. trust me, i'm a racist.

That's so racist it's absolutely hilarious.

Somebody make this a banner!

It wouldn't be readable in a banner, unfortunately.

They're New World mongrels.

Storm from early on looked like a chocolate Eurasian woman. Not a Nigger.

So Black superhero comic book team, aside from Black Panther the African Savior King, but what does an aboriginal mutant have to do with some shitty street fights in harlem? this is just retarded tokenism, get Brother Voodoo

A better question is how the author is able to make a Sheba Shayne with a fucking robot arm so fucking boring?

Another great question would be why the fuck did they hire a non-fiction writer to write a fucking comic book?

Because they wanted the publicity.

That Somali pirates film had black villains, though it was based on a (recent) true story so they couldn't get away with "whiting up" the bad guys (yet)

Because you keep seeing them as one large ethnicity. The only blacks who wants to be "the streets" are African Americans.

WHY DOES EVERYONE TALK WITH THEIR GODDAMNED MOUTHS CLOSED FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Of all the newbie mistakes this piece of shit makes, that's the one that pisses me off the most.

It's a problem you see a lot with comics. Probably because a neutral blank expression is easier to draw/trace.

The only people who would love reading this racist comic are people like Gazi Kodzo A.K.A black Hitler.

Who?

Colossal faggot youtuber who preaches black supremacy and believes the WE WUZ KANGZ narrative, full blown SJW kool-aid spewing, insufferable piece of shit. Wouldn't even recommend watching his videos, because he sounds like a more annoying Chris Tucker.

Then why are you going around mentioning his name? Its just free advertisement for him you dumb faggot.

It reminds me the Hyperion comic where Hyperion is killing mercenaries making genocide and the pan african superpowered council called him out because he was a white doing something for africa and he was an arrogant just because he was doing something those fucking faggots could do.

Better reply would have been

Since this comic is a steaming pile of shit, how would Holla Forums go about making a BLACK superhero team book for Marvel?

Well if we're talking black as in African-American, start off by keeping Black Panther and Storm the fuck out of it since they've got nothing in common with the hoodrats.

Nigger BLM SJWs who are forced to realize that they can't just blame whitey for all there problems. They try to rally their neighborhood to victory against [insert name here] but fail and die because niggers gonna nig.

Take all the parts from Boondocks where they talk shit about black people and openly calls out their unwillingness to better themselves and the way they are responsible for their own horrible lives and neighborhoods, except have Black Panther saying that shit to a group of protesters and BLM rioters.

For starters, the Villains would be based on Malcolm X and Assata Shakur…

2Pac's aunt did nothing wrong

SURE IS SUMMER IN HERE

You want a serious answer? Design or gather up a bunch bunch of superheroes. Have them go on superheroic adventures and save the day. Also, they're all black. At no point is this treated as a meaningful aspect of their personalities or identities.

The problem with CY+2 Marvel is that they think everything has to be an allegory or some kind of activism. They believe everything has to be political, and since they don't understand actual politics, all they can come up with is racism, misogyny, islamophobia and homo/transphobia. They use their characters as mouthpeices and have them spew rhetoric pulled straight from a tumblr blog while simultaneously trying to be about real events while completely misrepresenting reality to suit their ill-conceived political agenda.

What they need to do is make capeshit comics that focus on the CAPE part, and not the SHIT part. However, they keep hiring talentless retards and race-baiting extremists, so we get books like "Black Panther & The Crew" and "America" which are so utterly tone deaf that they may as well be parody.

The way I see it, I feel you'd have to make new Characters (at least in marvel's case). Also, the issue is "team". I feel like it's more true to Ghetto attitude if it we're a solo Character. Maybe like a single father, who managed to work his way out of the hood, but due to recent events and personal matters has had to come back. This whole juxtaposition gives him a different outlook on the whole situation than the mainstream narrative. There may be other characters. Meanwhile, in flashbacks, you're shown his upbringing, to contrast with the current status of things. That's just the way I'd go about a comic like this though. I'm not to into marvel though, so if somebody could suggest a character that would work like this that'd be great.

i mean its not like blacks have much of a range of personality in real life either. they're usually brutish and impulse driven liquor-store robbers, but damn marvel isn't even TRYING to write a good black character.

look at the stupid ironman black girl "shes a super ultra genius smarter than tony stark!", thats just pure mary sueism. pandering to spearchuckers at its finest.

I'd take a page out of Priest's approach to Black Panther and focus on the repercussions of superheroics in NYC with actual nuance. The usual urban topics are just appropriately escalated. Wouldn't make it a team book though, just a ongoing revolving around the street-level heroes.

Current events in New York alone have potential, but its squandered it by everybody going for the low-hanging bait.

No, they do. It's just that liberals are so proud they wrote a BLACK character that all they focus on is making them as "BLACK" as possible. The reality is that the best way to do something original is write a "White" character, and then sprinkle in some "Black" personality traits. Don't be a fucking idiot. This like of thinking is why we're in this situation to begin with.

You know what I think they keep forgetting when they write capes? They can have them literally fight the issues they have with society. The X-Men fought racism/bigotry in the form of giant fucking robots. The Fantastic Four fought Galactius, the embodiment of corporate take-over. The Hulk dealt with feeling like an outcast by turning into a giant misunderstood green monster hunted by the military. You can do those sorts of things in a cape comic, and people will get what you're talking about.

Shit like this and America? They're boring. They're the equivalent of a character looking at the camera and explaining something. Instead of fighting their problems in the form of a villain or a fantastic situation, they spend entire issues talking about them. They grind what could possibly be interesting premises and characters into pulp through their complete lack of creativity.

This is comic book soviet realism. They're so concerned about the message that they make the fucking thing a dull piece of garbage.

Ya blew it.

Underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=HDHK60548p8

Sure is halfchan in here.

if a white author want to do it of his own accord, you have no right to stop them.

That's because they hate most of what we make to begin with

Someone pull out that commercial about the Asian American crying because of the "whitewashing" in the Ghost in the Shell movie

I thought the moral was to create the things you want to create, not what you think people would want.

A black man gets bitten by a radioactive white person and mutates into someone with a work ethic. After starting his own small business he now must fight against random people in his neighborhood trying to destroy it for no reason

Everything about the comic

She's from Africa, right? Regional variation is definitely a thing. I've noticed that northern Africans often have somewhat more delicate/European-like features compared to their sub-Saharan counterparts.

It wasn't a regional thing. The original guy just couldn't draw different races, but it was turned into a characteristic; she looks Asian, black, and white.

I thought the whole point was that she was some pan-ethnic ideal for the artist's fetish?

For Marvel? Why waste the time? You know anything you create for Marvel will be owned entirely by them. In order to work for Marvel comics, you have to sign a contract giving them the rights to permanently own everything you put into the comic.

That said, "Stay Woke," the Marvel comic:

Two black teens, both 17, male and female, let's call them Marvin and Shawna, which sounds retarded to me already but let's move on. Their powers aren't particularly important, but let's say Marvin can turn into some sort of halfassed Doomsday (i.e. gray Hulk, so the Hulk then) and Shawna has telekinetic shit.

They're on the run from agents who are trying to kidnap them and experiment on them to take their powers. The agents are led by some typical creepy thin bald white man. White man oppressing the brave people of colorfulness. Our brave black heroes are living on the (or tha) streets, always on the run. In the first issue, Marvin has to steal money and snacks from some backwater gas station. The clerk glares at our heroes with contempt as Marvin uses his superpowers to heft giant bags of cheapo snacks. Oppression! Of the black kids that is, not the clerk. With the money from the register, they run off to a motel in the next county, where the kindly old white lady rents them a room… until Marvin catches the old lady ratting them out to THE MAN! They go on the run again. Cornered by cops, Marvin forces Shawna to use her powers, telling her to kill them, they have their guns drawn, they'll kill us, etc. She blows the cops away with force stuff but doesn't kill them. Marvin is displeased but they keep running. Shawna seems too passive and confused with herself to make any decisions for herself in all of this, she's just dragged along.

Eventually they are captured, the creepy bald white man cornering them with his suit-wearing goons. If this is for Marvel then let's say it turns out it's a SHIELD agent who was merely appearing to be creepy through the perspective of the comic, where everyone aside from Marvin and Shawna seems to glare at them with menace, threatening, always judging and fearful and paranoid of our poor oppressed heroes. In reality the "creepy bald guy" is quite nice and friendly and legitimately wants to help. SHIELD was coming to apprehend the boy because of the crimes he had been committing, and to help counsel or train the girl with her powers, so she could learn to control them. As it turns out, he killed the kindly old white lady before they left, she wasn't even going to rat them out. Marvin is simply an entitled bully who fed the girl lies so that she'd do whatever he told her, using the illusion of oppression to manipulate her, and we've been seeing the entire story through the perspective of his manipulation.

Shawna is shocked to hear this, unsure what to believe because either she was being lied to the whole time or she's being lied to right now by SHIELD. She needs to know for sure, so she asks SHIELD if they can release the two of them so she can confront Marvin about this, as a sort of sting operation. SHIELD agrees, the two "escape" and she confronts Marvin about all of this. He quickly becomes enraged, hostile, attacking her. She defends herself, they fight, until SHIELD comes in again. She realizes that she was allowing herself to be led around by his lies, the lies that were partially fed by society itself telling her that she has to feel oppressed and hunted, that she needs to be a victim all the time. Marvin is put into supervillain jail where he belongs (even though he's black!!!!!!!!!) and Shawna joins SHIELD as a new superhero who doesn't need to take any other former hero's name to be a character.

Don't pretend that even DC would have the balls to touch this one. Or Image, or Dark Horse, etc.

You actually got me interested in the characters and shilled a societal message without getting overly preachy or alienating. Well done.

You have more talent than most of the writers at Marvel, and you're a faggot who posts on the internet all day. I want you, and everyone, to think about that a moment.

Malcolm X was less of a hypocritical coon than MLK.

Malcolm X was just an intelligent mouthpiece for a cult that got murdered for learning the truth and trying to expose their shit. The NOI is fucked.

He was still a racist and black supremacist who favored segregation to the point of wanting a country specifically for black people.

t. Sweden

Yeah, 'Asian American'. Probably from commifornia. Not real nips.

Modern reincarnations of the heroes and prophets of israel who wuz black. Samson has super strength, Elijah summons fire and Moses can't swim.

True but then you get stuff like Whor where they try to shove it in very ham fisted like. Also it doesn't help that you are getting writers that write books about race and gender equality writing comics. You know what they need to get, COMIC BOOK WRITERS! People that understand how to tell a story not punk ass Ta-Neshi Coates or whatever the fuck that faggot ass niggas name is. You need more Chuck Dixons, you need more Chris Claremonts, hell I will take more Harlan Ellisons I know he is not much of a comic book writer as he is a writer, but dammit he is more entertaining than the writers of today. WE NEED MORE COMIC AND/OR CREATIVE WRITERS!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

Overall, I agree with your post user.

Racism is good, segregation is good. Malcolm X was better than MLK.

for someone who stopped reading comics around new 52 can someone tell me if there was actually a reason to have black panther give a shit about harlem or is this a case of "let's just throw every nigger hero we have on a team and go from there"?

It's the latter.

Yea, but at the same time, no real Africans give a single shit about the lack of blacks in Hollywood.

Creating a black-only team book is a waste of time because no one would read it. Considering this is Marvel if it accidentally came out good it would still get taken to be socjus bullshit and would be buried in a sea of other titles. Marvel particularly has the problem that it's absurd that their black characters all know each other and they're all cardboard cutouts.

What I would do is do a team book focused on OCs with one established character. Avengers Africa.

Assuming Wakanda is still some type of fantastical utopia (like it wouldn't be), Black Panther would have to deal with the problems of having vast incredibly valuable resources (vibranium) as well as having the problems of maintaining a country substantially better off than all its neighbors. It makes sense that Africa's problems would spill over into Wakanda's borders regardless of how competent Black Panther is.

I'd start the book off with some bleeding heart American reporter doing a broadcast on the conditions of a refugee camp just outside of Wakanda's border. Whatever fortifications the Wakandans would have to put up to keep out refugees are shown right next to the camp. So imagine a wall with a barbed wire fence and wakandan soldiers with rifles doing regular patrols on top of it. The bleeding heart reporter shows the impoverished condition of all the refugees. You can see that they're clearly malnourished and fearful.

Inside Wakanda things are prosperous, but the nation has begun to be treated as a rogue state in response to the reports on the humanitarian crisis. Trade deals are falling through (as the foreign minister reports to T'challa) and sanctions are being threatened. Wakanda's economic prosperity may be drawing to its end.

Problems from the refugee camp begin to appear within Wakanda's walls. Black Panther busts human trafficking and drug smuggling rings that Wakandan soldiers form to turn the refugees outside the walls into a source of profit. Disease spreads from the foreign workers, exposing Wakandans to all kinds of health conditions that their advanced medicine has kept them insulated from. The unsanitary conditions of the camp also help spread the disease.

Black Panther confers with his ministers about what he should do in response to these crises.

A number of solutions pop up, but each one of them gets shot down. One minister suggests providing the camp with humanitarian aid, but another points out that doing that will only encourage the foreigners to flock outside the walls and would in the long run make them dependent on Wakanda. It would be akin to feeding wild animals. Another minister suggests scaring the refugees away using non-lethal rounds or tear-gas to disperse them. While this would solve the disease problem, it would be a temporary solution and as long as there's Western journalists, any such action would exacerbate Wakanda's diplomatic quagmire.

They are unable to come to a satisfactory conclusion, and find that whatever they do will be at the expense of Wakanda. No one wants the tax increases necessary for aiding or relocating the refugees and any military action will only make Wakanda appear worse to the outside world. The only solution is to get the rest of Africa's shit in order for them.

Black Panther decides to form an Avengers-style team (hopefully not actually branded something Avengers-related) to take on the issues Africa faces at their roots. The team itself would consist of mostly OCs from other parts of Africa, all of whom would be street-level (because if they weren't they'd have no reason to stick around in Africa). I don't have any specific ideas for them, so I won't dwell on them, but they pretty much only exist to fulfill the whole "team book" thing. This can just as easily be done as an Afro-centric Black Panther solo book.

Basically, Black Panther would take on warlords, druglords, etc. from varying parts of Africa, possibly collecting team members along the way. They'd be best to be a little wacky for the sake of keeping the comic from being too depressing.

I would like for it to turn out that along the way Black Panther finds out the root of all the problems Africa is experiencing. The Chinese are at the root of it, they've manufactured a situation using local business contacts (supervillains) where international pressure would be placed on Wakanda, during which time China would take advantage of Wakanda's needs to lock in an exceptionally beneficial deal for vibranium that Wakanda would be forced into in order to maintain their prosperity. As an optional bonus, it's an international conspiracy and American diplomats played the other side, rattling their sabers and imposing sanctions to convince Wakanda to cozy up to China. In exchange for alienating Wakandans the US gets to place vibranium orders at the same prices as the Chinese using them as an intermediary.

Wasn't he more like a rich tech guy than some drug dealer in the hood. Though admittedly I do like his character in that movie.

Mark Twain was so based.

The fact she has slit pupils weirds me out.

That was actually good fam. kudos.

Really good man sounds awesome. Reminds me of this one black character from a Batman comic when the new 52 started. He was a former child soldier who became a super hero and was part of that Batman Inc thing and it had him deal with his past and the current state of africa. Then he got replaced by Lucius Fox's nephew.

I can imagine that final scene as they are locking Marvin away. Shawna reflecting on the way everyone treated her and how no one, white or black or SHIELD or otherwise was truly mean to her. Marvin is screaming about how they are putting another black man in prison and how the MAN is always trying to oppress blacks. Shawna notices he's almost got his hand free and she telekinetically holds it in place, meeting eyes with him. He starts flipping out more.

She tells him he's going to prison because he lies and steals and hurts people. He's getting locked up because he's a criminal, not because he's black. Because he needs to take responsibility for his actions for once.

If it was written by a black guy it might get published. The original Quantum and Woody had Quantum get called on shit like that, although it was far less severe.

You sure about that?

What does Whitesnake have to do with this?

I would like to see a black punisher character that goes around killing drug dealers and trying to make his community a better place. Better than a fucking comic about super powered niggers that sometimes control entire nations whining about the police.

There is a nigger Punisher. He's a pussy.

Yeah that's why they need to make a new one that just starts killing drug dealers and pimps and shit like that. Seriously why don't we have more vigilante hero's?

They come and go as trends dictate. The 90s burned them out hard so only guys like Punisher with recognition stay around very long, the rest either fade away or just get turned into a part of some heroes rogues gallery. They should be coming back soon though.

I'd like to see these leftys make superheroes like the fucking Trashman.

Instead we get garbage like America.

lol niggers are animals

This is seriously the only acceptable Black Panther comic anyone should be making. The canon establishes that it's an isolationist country. Since they're black Africans, it's technically safer to show the positive aspects of being isolationist, while not necessarily glorifying it. It would make Black Panther a much more interesting character, and it would make his setting more interesting.

What would also help: the refugee's home nation declares war on Wakanda. Black Panther personally wrecks the attacking nation. Wakanda annexes that nation. Their advanced economy and technology raises the standard of living, but the United Nations denounces Wakanda. That's how you get a real Civil War 2 (I guess it would have to be 3 in this case).

This was made in the 70's wasn't it? Is it any good?

Christopher Priest's run had a bit about dealing with refugees and Wakanda being isolationist though that was a small part of one arc.

I'll story time it tomorrow and you can decide for yourself.

If I were writing it, I'd make the entire comic about it. Black Panther wouldn't just be some superhero, he'd be his country's international police. I'd have him hopping countries like Israel did in the 70s where they were just hunting down supporters of palestinian terrorists and shooting them in the streets. I'd put a superhero coat of paint on it in this case, Black Panther fighting other villains, that kind of thing, but it would ultimately be the same outcome.

I don't think that's too bad, but personally I'd go with a more unspoken ending, where the reader has to come to the conclusion themselves that Marvin did wrong. Anything more might come off as spoonfeeding.

God fucking damn it, the second page and they're already recycling panels.

Why on fuck is a comic about sticking it to "Da popo" make niggers so unlikeable (so realistic niggers)
At least it provided a rare western smug.

That's a bit too clever rhyming slang for niggers to come up with. Remember the best they could come up for us for ages was Cracker and White Devil.

Maybe it had to do with Kate Leth being a more recognizable name and Marvel was holding out hoping it'd turn a profit on name recognition (not realizing the name recognition came from her sucking hard). Or maybe she worked cheap enough they could justify low sales better.

It's negative reinforcement that's self perpetuating. We have to vote Dems for gibs cause we're worthless. If you try to fix shit, then you're the issues cause everyone else doesn't see that it's broken.

Dubs demanded, delivered

So basically take the Jack Nicholson quote from As Good as it Gets "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability"

Barracuda nigger. Granted he kills whoever he gets paid to kill instead of Punisher's vendetta, but there's a lot of overlap between those people and outright scum.

That trash guy is a sellout.

B-b-but I thought Ta-Nehesi Coates was a hip, famous spokesman for the black American experience and everyone wanted to read anything he wrote!

Dubs, I never heard of him until he wrote this comic.

You nailed it, user.

WHAYT!?!?!?!?!?!? WHEN DA FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?! WHY WASN'T I TOLD?!?!?!?!

What a surprise

It came out a while back. In fact the live action movie came before the cartoon series.

It's what the cartoon was based on.

Basically entertaining story first, message second instead of the opposite?

The start made it seem like it was going to be a standard black story but NOPE it becomes something actually interesting.

Only possible suggestion might be to swap the character genders but keep the powers, so you would end up with a physically strong (and Doomsday like) black woman (that still goes to jail) who is also pressuring a (physically weaker) telepathic black male.

Didn't the back peddle on that when actual Japs said that they didn't care? Something along the lines of "Oh it doesn't effect japanese people, but asian americans!" despite GitS LITERALLY BEING FROM JAPAN?

All he asked for was a black Villian.

Didn't one Punisher movie have a nigger Kingpin?

That would imply Africans give a fuck about the vast majority of North American/European blacks. Which they pretty much do not, largely, unless they have aspirations to become a provocateur overseas. In which case they are pawns, but nothing more.

Luke Cage: Hero For Hire but with black assistants out of their depth trying to keep his shit together so he doesn't barge into Doctor Doom's lair over a late 77 cent payment for the sixth time this month. Nothing to take seriously but too many books don't make any fun these days.

MLK was run by one of the gov't agencies, I think FBI, I think that was dropped into the public domain about 10 years ago. So if for no other reason, there is some reasonable suspicion he was somewhat disingenuous.

Punisher?

Sorry I thought he was talking about the black drug dealer villain archetype.

That Luke Cage idea sounds fun.

That's the first I've heard of that. I thought the CIA tried to blackmail him into committing suicide.

How would Daredevil even know?

I can actually see the way they cut off mid-thigh or just above it be reminiscent of the Dr. Doom hem trim.

Also, I would totally read a silver age book about this Law of the Americops, though I am more of a sucker for the Kirby Krackle than this radar sense thing they're going for.

Underrated post.

Cite your source, 'cause everything I've ever read made it clear the bureau hated King and probably had a hand in killing him.

By the smell.

Man I had no idea Holla Forums was so behind the curve. They do want to be at the top of the current system. They're being trained to be a force that balkanizes america so that the soviets are the worlds superpower.

I'm not sure I see the problem.

That faggot has been getting hate since he praised the psychos that committed the BLM kidnapping, and called Castro a hero to black people.

Shit, you just don't get Luke Cage, fam.

Yes

I'm surprised that they did put this in the comic

That shit is fake right?

It's too honest to be the real deal.

Ten tips it to being more likely satire, but isn't enough to bring it cleanly out of poe's law territory.

Honestly, I'm not surprised.
Look at the one survivor of the Portland 'attack' and what he's been saying.

archive.is/xdtaU

People thank him for what he 'did' (which was honestly just getting into a fight with some shouting nutcase and then getting attacked because he was stupid enough to get into a fight with some shouting nutcase), give him money for the hospital bills and the others money for funeral costs, and he thanks them back by saying they're only doing this because of a white savior complex and instead demands they give all the money to two girls who just got yelled at a little bit.

Storm? Not a nigger? Man, she's brown. It doesn't matter how brown. You can't wash away shit. It doesn't matter how many generations of slave owner knocked her ancestors up, every one of em was born a slave.

This is truly the darkest time-line.

He means that the way she was drawn early on didn't resemble the African phenotype, you illiterate LARPer. Go back to fagchan Holla Forums.

I don't give a shit what he "means" I'm responding to what he wrote. The irony of you calling me illiterate for responding to someone's "words" instead of their "intent" is fucking laughable.

It's real and can be seen being done in universities.

I don't understand this post.

I don't either, but the screens are from a movie called Black Samson.

same mindset that made this crappy black panther comic.

I don't think there's a single more shabbos goy in the universe than Trump.

The other two should have gotten gud at fighting

William Smith and his stunt team nearly got killed making that film.
That final fight where the locals are throwing furniture? Yeah, it's literally just the locals throwing furniture at white actors, trying to kill them. The black director didn't give a shit.

As far as I know that's right, but the director, Charles Bail, wasn't black.

Calm down, those are just 14 dimensional Chinese checkers

t. Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

And what he wrote is that she doesn't look black, fam, because those facial features are not what you'd associate with blackness.

Take a closer look at the 4th picture. The eyes look more Asian than anything. In the interest of preventing from talking past each other, what is your criteria to determine say, a nigger from a sandnigger, for example.

This has a script now.

pastebin.com/9c4UvCAE

Someone's already voiced interest in drawing this as a comic.

Different user here, might as well continue this thread for issue 3.

This issue starts in 1956 with our friendly black insurgents supplied by a foreign power heroes against the Empire of white people examining the equipment that Wakanda has supplied with them. As well as briefly look into their sister super-teams in the Phillipines, China and Madripoor.

You may notice that those other teams don't seem to have most of their members running around with guns like the Harlem cell was supplied with. Obviously this is just a coincidence and not due to Ezra being the pawn of some Wakandan Cold War plot to start a civil war in the United States.

Our brave hero Ezra tells his close friend that what their cell needs isn't just 'people' but an army. An army which, if those profile pictures on page 6 are supposed to be recruits, are all specifically non-white and presumably armed with Wakandan super guns.

Again, I need to stress this. Wakanda is just helping out 'their' people. Nothing the slightest bit worrying about painting civil rights activists as if they were insurgencies and acting like that's a good thing. It's like Coates or whoever was writing this played Liberal Crime Squad and took it all at face value.

Anyway, back in the modern day, some old lady who runs a small diner all but calls the warrior-king of the most technologically advanced nation on the planet and a woman who if I recall correctly has been worshipped as a diety before house-niggers for not abandoning their superheroing efforts to support Black Lives Matter. Which at this rate will probably turn out to have been ran by a Wakandan intelligence agency anyway.

You may have noticed by now that in this issue the text in boxes is all done from T'Challas perspective. This lets us see into the depths of the kings mind as he sagely concludes that the spectre of imperialism remains a serious threat in the twenty-first century and that if part of Harlem becomes gentrified the British Empire will immediately re-establish itself and enslave the entire population of Wakanda while they're at it. A bit optimistic I'd say but then again I'm white so I guess everything I say is suspect..

Storm and Panther visit some fancy new condo posing as a couple potentially looking to rent a place. The White Oppressor assigned to show them around the place has a degree in Black Studies, making T'Challa suspicious that anyone with such a Woke degree could consent to the rape and debasement of Black culture represented in gentrification. A point made even more clear when the man outs himself as a massive shitlord and possible neo-nazi by implying the gentrification of a troubled area could be a good thing to an affluent couple potentially looking to move there.

Back in the Black Power Bunker, T'challa investigates the Shitlord Collins to discover that Collins doesn't actually work for a real company and that the gentrification is literally a plot by Hydra so they can build a giant fancy housing complex shaped like their logo.

Oh by the way. While all this was happening a Hydra assassin fires a rocket launcher at Misty Knight/ a barber shop near her and manages to drag yet another black hero into the story. Next issue: There are still three issues left to go somehow.

There some hammerless 1911's out there, usually a company make them, what off pudding to me, is that finger in the trigger.

Oh Joy, a new issue, now with even more conspiracy theories.

that front sight is also weird as fuck

Who the hell gave these comic cunts the idea that all Africans would give a fuck about each other?
Lefties always seem to regard Africa as one giant harmonious nation, that are definitely never knocking the shit out of each other.
Would Tchalla genuinely care about some random black Americans?

It's like assuming Germany would give a fuck about the plight of some Frenchman.

The fantasy of universal black brotherhood is an African-American myth that they spread so they can continue to ignore black on black crime and all of Africa. They don't want to actually improve, it's much more fun to blame it all on whitey.

Does this guy even know what China was doing in 1956? What it was like? What kind of man Mao Zedong was? and Wakanda just gives him superhero making technology? Did World War 3 happen in the Marvel universe? Because Mao wouldn't have hesitated to use super-powered red guards to fuck up Khrushchev.

Wakanda, according to Marvel comics, is in east Africa. The blacks in the United States are descendants of west Africans. Wakanda saying that the niggers of Harlem are "their people" would be like the Ukraine saying that sixth generation Portuguese Americans are "their people". It's fucking absurd.

That's some fucking M.Bison level shit right there. Are we supposed to take this seriously?

He cared enough to beat the shit out of the Klan, and go out with an American jazz singer for a while, before he got OROROED.

they didn't have a team at that time and WW3 didn't happen in the Marvel universe. I know the Chinese created their own super hero team some time later in the 2000's.

Wait a cotton picking minute, didn't this dreck get cancelled at Issue 2? Please tell me this is a hallucination or an unreleased issue and they didn't pick it back up.

My African-American person of color!

Read the page. The scene is set in 1956, and Ezra says that China has a team. If China had a superhero squad in 1956, then Mao would've started a full-scale war with the USSR.

Thus, the only "World Revolution" going on in the Marvel universe in 1956 would've been World War 3.

Marvel is letting the author "finish his story", meaning they're going to let the title continue until they have enough issues to print a tpb. Two issues isn't enough, so I'm guessing they're going to go until four, six, or eight. I'm doubtful they'll continue to twelve issues since it's already shit-canned, but stranger things have happened.

Daredevil and it was the only good part.

I did read the page I was answering this guys question on whether they had a team before. They didn't but its a retcon anyway so I guess its all null and void at this point.

BP, a literal K A N G Z whose his kAngdon's borders are littered with starving africans begging to enter, why would he give a fuck about the mean po-po of Harley?

Those ones with the staffs look pretty dapper. Are they wizards?

They've retconned Wakanda into a black people paradise who looks out for all nigs and is only off limits to whitey. Basically, they took all the depth and interesting aspects about Preist's run and through out the window for their feel good magical negro version.

This is a really important point. It reveals how dangerously stupid not just the SJWism is, but the blinkered America centrism. If this comic is any indication Coates seems incapable of viewing the world through any lens but his parochial American political one.

It got cancelled when only two issues were out, but it's over after 6 issues. Can't package 2 issues into a TPB without padding it with other shit.

Third issue came out, let's just say it's a sad day for Storm fans.

Then storytime it, you big cocktease.

It's already been story timed ya fag, do you even look through the tread?

When's the rest coming out?

To be honest this felt like filler. Still dumping it.

This issue starts off with the FBI telling Ezra they can't do anything about the KKK. Since I'm a Brit I'll leave it to someone more informed than me on the KKK to say if this is true or not. Still, Ezra and the Wakandan-armed… Whatever-we're-supposed-to-call-them don't seem to happy with the (white) FBI officer for admitting that most of the Klan members will be out shortly due to bribes or connections in the local police department.

Ezra and his team argue about whether they should use the guns the Wakandan secret service has supplied them with to dole out some vigilante justice before finally deciding to intimidate some KKK ringleader into confessing.

Oh and in the present, Hydra sent some guy with a rocket launcher to blow up Luke Cages house. For some reason Hydra also sent in some sort of rotorless helicopter thing to pick up the assassin in broad daylight. Unsurprisingly, Cage is a little pissed.

Team Hydra blows themselves up so Cage joins Misty on her mission to uncover the truth behind Ezras assassination. It turns out that the evil white conspiracy/Hydra let some guy out of prison so he wouldn't witness Ezra get murdered and the attack on Cages place may have been a half-arsed attempt at killing this potential eyewitness.

Finally we get to the most exciting part of the comic! The bit where Misty and Luke insinuate that some bussiness guy is racist! Anyway, Paragon industries make the Americops (robots that beat up black people for no reason) and own the company building the Hydra apartment complexfrom issue 3 which is the entire reason Ezra was murdered.

So basically the Americops secretly work for Hydra and thus the police are literally Nazis #BlackLivesMatter.

Misty and Luke walk back to the diner/secret headquaters of team Black People. I guess this is supposed to have some sort of emotional meaning but I don't give a shit. Only two more issues to go, hopefully they're saving something completely and utterly stupid to make them worth storytiming.

Let's see … 1964 … Mississippi … LBJ is president …

I need more information than what the comic is providing me. I need to know if this is before or after July 2, because that was when the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed into law. The Civil Rights Act was instrumental in putting the Klansman who murdered three civil rights workers in Mississippi behind bars, as they would've never faced justice otherwise in such a pro-Klan, anti-civil rights state.

With that in mind, the plan of "intimidating a KKK leader into confessing" is fucking retarded. No jury in Mississippi at that time would've convicted a Klansman, even with a confession. I cannot see a way that Ezra and his gang wouldn't have become violent vigilantes, if not full-on Black Separatists.

Thanks user

What the ever flying fuck is this race baiting racist shit.

I think I'd prefer DC You unironically. Holy fuck.

Why would you make something so blatantly racist. That makes 2 of your major characters into unfaithful, racist assholes. I don't remember Storm nor Black Panther giving a single iota of a fuck about America let alone African Americans.

You're the king of a country and you decide that it's more important for you to help a neighborhood on the other side of the world from changing racial demographics.

You know. At first I though gentrification was big companies releasing niggers in a relatively rich area to shit it up, then buy the whole neighbourhood cheap before kicking the niggers out, but now I'm starting to think it means something different.

There was, like, one issue where Storm went looking for some American relatives or something, and visited the ghetto, and probably levelled the ghetto when she did her 'nana. I dunno, it's been a long time.
(122, reprinted as Classic X-Men 28, after a Google.)

Black Panther once kicked the Christ out of the Klu Klux Klan. I have no idea if it was a special occasion or if they were just there and pissed him off, but there's that.

That doesn't excuse the character destruction in the process. I feel if they wanted ghetto charcters they shouldn't trash up these current characters for visibility points. It just means you have no faith in their native development. And just HAS to introduce already dated stereotypes .

Ironically this method of pandering to non-ghetto blacks is poor taste at best. Offensive at worst. Instead of encouraging blacks to create history and how to deal with not having a worthy legacy compared to everyone else. It just makes them hold onto the past and hold grudges where even my ancestors encourage no grudge holding.

It's why this series just doesn't work. Blacks hate reading because edjucation is for whites etc which is hilariously racist and wonder why no one takes them seriously.

bump

If blacks hate reading, who is reading the comics? We know the SJWs aren't.

Probably virtue signalling generally white cucks. Or people with a morbid sense of curiosity. People who are fans of these characters. Impulse buys. Newbies who don't know any better.

This is Marvel we're talkin about here not some nobody literally who publisher. It's going to move SOME units. At least compared to other not very popular competitors.

I think I remember that. Storm went back to Harlem because her parents lived there at one point before going back to Africa. She goes to the old apartment they used to live in and finds it to be a drug den and gets attacked by heroin addicts and uses some of her powers on them but ultimately gets saved by Luke Cage and Misty Knight who say the whole situation is fucked up.

they don't even know who their dads, what do you expect?

Tragically, I can confirm this is true. I'm forced to assosciate with virtue signalling betas by trade, and they talk this shit up like crazy. Pre-ordering Whor omnibuses and making sure to pick this trash up just to photograph it and put it on Facebook. It'd be annoying if it wasn't laughably pathetic.

Sucks to be you.

Japs barely have a black population and even they do blacks with more variety than USAians.

All the feminist Marvel comics have all women being friends, too. She-Hulk went to prison and immediately made friends with women SHE PUT THERE, because they were "not really bad", just "manipulated".

That's just a tan Jap.

Maybe she's Fillipino?

Marvel really needs to start cutting the fat.

Thanks Hindsight.

Is this cancelled yet?

I could see Punisher involved in this as well, since there's so many comics of him running around one jungle or another.

She's magical black.

How were called the black ethnicy with green eyes and bone structure similar to white people that lived in egipt?

TIL: Okinawa is in Africa.

That is like the piss frosting on the shit cake.

Also it's funny how the guy who fucking started the whole ordeal by shouting at muslim girls and killed two guys and only lacerated the one, the media was playing up as him being a "white supremacist trump supporter", and then all talk of it died as soon as people started finding out he was a bernie supporter who threatened both trump AND hillary supporters on twitter, as well as being fucking batshit from drug usage.
Then there was the bernout who planned to kill a bunch of senators while they played golf, and the media seemed to drop it almost as quickly as it was mentioned.
But a guy with a history of taking antipsychotics runs down a few antifa and kills one, followed by a chopper crashing of it's own accord, and the media wants the KKK, neo-nazi's and "white supremacists (aka trump supporters)" labeled as domestic terrorists. When a leftist attacks anyone, it's just an isolated incident, but when someone with a history of mental illness only manages to kill 1 person and injure, I think the count is 19 now, then he's representative of all the people in those groups.
sage for getting political

To make it even funnier: he had a maid who he fathered an illegitimate son with, and he never even paid a single dime to the woman all throughout his life. The maid's payment was basically only room and board plus whatever leftover meals were there.

That faggot wasn't even a member of the aut-right movement, he simply latched on to it because he was insane. And even then, he only started revving his car because he panicked after the Antifa cucks used bats to hit his car. Videos show that he was at a complete stop and was waiting for them to pass before they started hitting his car.

also sage for politishit

That's another thing, they did an interview of one of his teachers who said he latched onto the idea of white supremacy and the nazi party in school, which means he latched onto the violent portrayal of those ideas as delivered by those who wish to keep those things painted as a blight on human history. I remember my schooling on those subjects, he was latching onto the hollywood portrayal of those things, as many neo-nazis do, the glorification of nigger lynchings and jew gassings are probably all he was ever exposed to.
Nevermind that the unite the right movement has Soros' greasy fingerprints on it, everything about that incident fucking reeks of foul play.

Yep. The actor was a good actor and, aside from race, he convincingly fit every other aspect of the character and remained true to it. Bit like the guy who played Lando as pre-transformation Two-Face.

Nothing like skranny dork Jimmy Olsen suddenly being a swauve black man.

It's been cancelled since the 2nd issue. The 6th/final issue comes out in two weeks

Good.