Trump appoints 'China hawk' to head of Trade Office

Trump appoints 'China hawk' to head of Trade Office

>Speaking to the American public, Trump said “I read one of Peter’s books on America’s trade problems years ago and was impressed by the clarity of his arguments and thoroughness of his research,” Trump said. He has presciently documented the harms inflicted by globalism on American workers, and laid out a path forward to restore our middle class.

Shouldn't this move take some of the power away from that Mnuchin faggot or does Secretary of Treasury not get involved in this type of stuff?

archive.is/ORhen#selection-631.0-631.588

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP
MAGA

I LOVE YOU TRUMP

CARL ICAHN TO BE NAMED HEAD OF REGULATORY REFORM

PRESS CONFERENCE SOON

livenewson.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

Shots across the bow are not "aimed squarely" at anything. That's what "across the bow" means. Jesus.

Isn't Icahn Trump's best buddy that's he's been praising since the start of his campaign?

I though Icahn was designated to be the Jew who Jew's China.

Jewtube link for those without flash player
you tube.com/watch?v=nt-yi3cKx64

Kill all Chinese, all Chinese must die.

Total war with China when? I would enlist if it meant killing as many gooks and chinks as possible.

Yes, our rivals do tend to get annoyed when we stop letting them fuck us in the ass. Sometimes they say mean things or even throw a punch, but when the alternative is steady decline until we're too weak to stop it, what the fuck is the alternative? I don't hear any good ideas from the peanut gallery at UofC or Berkeley, so I have to assume they have no plan at all.

Rolling over like a good goy and dying.
t. jewish media

Thanks tripsnigger.

Everyone knows that the Chinese are sexual Jews and the bar the Indians the most disgusting people on the planet.

It's looking like more and more Trump's plan is to Jew the rest of the world for the American people.

As it should be.

Trump's plan: "Fuck every country that's not America, make Europe unfuck themselves or prepare to be turned into America"

Good mene

No problem

Merkel needs a good and hard red, white, and blue dicking.

LMAO

HE'S HERE

Also Fox News is reporting that Lockeed Martin and Boeing bent over and conceded to Trump's demands.

MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX BTFO!!!!

They're aimed squarely at the "across the bow" region, obviously.

Just look how classy just the entrance to Trump's place looks. This is going to be a single-malt tier Administration lads.

Mar-A-Lago is fucking nice man.

It was actually designed as a retreat home for the President believe it or not.

At least get a trip I can use to filter your fucking spam.

go back to cuckchan, you fucking immigrant

DON'T YOU WANT TO MAGA user?

Finally a good pick
Verified Holla Forums premium user since 2016

I'm going to a Christmas thing with some family.
I'll post some Clownpiece and laugh at you when i get back.

checked

What memes? I just paid to support Jim and Codemonkey as well as browsing

Fug xdd

Reported

Xddd

Heh. That portends even more goodness to come.

A-HAHAHAHAHAHA Serves them right.

halp?

Hah

Krav MAGA?

No thanks faggot.

2hu is dead, please let its corpse rest in peace.

Chen will always live

You are more than welcome to hit that, user. Christ. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick and all of Germany pushing.

I mean't metaphorical dicking.

I mean we should take full political control of Germany and imprison/execute Merkel.

So the rival (((economists))) are saying that using protectionism against Chine might increase the trade deficit, so we should keep becoming more dependent on China? Jew logic, lol.

Are you still here?

That was fucking gold son

this

IDs change faggot.