Why the fuck hasn't transmission made a windows port in all these years...

Why the fuck hasn't transmission made a windows port in all these years? It's only until really recently that they even have a preview version of the software for windows. You'd think that they would've prioritized an os that has the vast majority of the desktop market share.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/transmission/transmission-releases/raw/master/transmission-2.92-x64.msi
filehorse.com/download-transmission-qt-64/
hooktube.com/watch?v=cNZN1Vmw_NE
reddit.com/r/audioengineering/comments/7e0gtu/how_important_is_soundstage_when_you_mix_with/dq1lkqu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf are you talking about I have used transmission on windows every time I had to use that shitty OS.

fuck off back to reddit and 4/g/ newfag

funny

github.com/transmission/transmission-releases/raw/master/transmission-2.92-x64.msi

The QT version has worked fine forever

filehorse.com/download-transmission-qt-64/

You deserve utorrent

why would you want to use linux software on windows you faggot

why would you use windows if you don't have to?

Hey is there anyway to use the ncurses interface without the daemon thing?
I know you don't need to run the daemon to use the GTK frontend, but what about the ncurses one?

No, since there's no official curses client. Since 2.93 was released yesterday, I'm thinking of changing from rtorrent to it.

Why the fuck hasn't Foobar2000 made a GNU port in all these years? I'll trade you a Windows port of Transmission for a GNU port of Foobar2000.

Why don't you want to use the daemon? Is it because of user permissions? Because you can configure the daemon to run under your own user account.

Proprietary and inferior to mpd. Or deadbeef/audacious if you're a faggot.

Irrelevant question. Anyone who wants to do something remotely useful on their computer has to.

Audio processing is better in Audacious than MPD. Also, Audacious has an EQ, Enhanced Stereo and the Crystalizer, plus LADSPA effects.

Do you know what fidelity is? Using your retarded ricer "enhancers" is as bad as faggots using SVP/mvtools for video.

Doesn't deadbeef rely on other audio players including mpd in order to function? I'm pretty sure it's just a library manager, not a full-fledged media player.

I do. It looks great.

I listen to music using headphones. Music is generally designed to be played through loudspeakers. The acoustics of loudspeakers and headphones are totally different. Listening to music designed for loudspeakers through headphones is unnatural and will cause mental fatigue a lot quicker using the headphones. The stereo enhancement for headphones fixes this problem by simulating the acoustics of the loudspeaker.

you surely don't know what is foobar2000

Fucking what? GTFO gramps.

now that this post is considered [SOLVED] I can only suggest the lazy VOLs to lock this thread.

Music in general are aimed towards stereo channel. I bet you never knew that voice and bass are always at the center channel.
>not listening to hooktube.com/watch?v=cNZN1Vmw_NE
Even non-equipment audiophiles can solve this.

Stop shitting up this board with your whiny winfag threads. Go back to /g/.

I wanted to believe that Deadbeef could be a proper replacement for Foobar, but it just isn't. It doesn't have all the features.

No, it's a media player. Just a really barren one.

It's called headphone fatigue.
reddit.com/r/audioengineering/comments/7e0gtu/how_important_is_soundstage_when_you_mix_with/dq1lkqu/

I don't know about you but I don't have the luxury of demanding every recording I keep (for listening purposes) to be mastered to my exact specification. I don't have any access to master recordings, I don't produce the music that I listen to. You have an extremely special circumstance to be able to specify the mastering of your recordings. I can easily fix the headphone problem with a class of technology that is called "digital signal processing". Ps, your bet is wrong.

ok. thanks for confirming that it's bullshit

Because transmission sucks compared to Deluge, and it only serves the purpose of a shitty default torrent app for bloated desktope environments.

I don't know about what that guy's shilling, but I know I can't wear headphones for a long period of time before getting some terrible headaches.

The real question is, when will Transmission get proper proxy settings.
C O M P R O M I S E D

Why does it suck compared to Deluge?

because it doesn't have 30 features you'll never use and it's installed by default, with means it's automatically bad