SWEDEN YES!

‘White Power’ Causes Islamism: Sweden’s New Extremism Tsar

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/21/swedens-anti-terror-coordinator/
archive.is/0UV7k

Sweden’s newly appointed anti-terror coordinator attracted criticism yesterday after seeming to suggest Islamic terrorism is caused by the “white power movement”.
Hours after her appointment to the post of coordinator against violent extremism on Tuesday, Anna Carlstedt was asked why Sweden is the country which has the most jihadists per capita travelling to the Middle East to fight with extremist groups.

She told Swedish Radio: “I think there are several different types of hotbeds of extremism. What we see is that there is an interaction between them. It is true that Islamic extremism is growing, but this also results from the extreme right-wing white power movement.”

Asserting that “there is an interaction between these two movements because society is becoming more and more polarised”, Carlsted went on to link Islamist terror with Swedes who are unhappy with politicians in the country.

“[A]s I said earlier, we are seeing increased extremism and we see a lot of threats and hatred of elected representatives, officials and others. It is something that exists in Sweden and we see it in many other countries.”

“It is very important to take advantage of the good forces [‘civil society’] and not let fear and darkness win,” she added.

Against the backdrop of an Islamist terror attack having struck Berlin on Monday night, Swedes on social media were sceptical about the appointment of Carlstedt, who has no relevant experience in the fields of terrorism and extremism.

Svenska Dagbladet lead writer Ivar Arpi wrote: “New coordinator against violent extremism hinted recently in Studio One that the white power movement causes jihadists to travel to Syria. Crikey.”

In an editorial for Svenska Dagbladet, Linda Nordlund casts doubt over the anti-extremism coordinator’s ability to do the job. She writes: “Success requires Carlstedt speak clearly. In all the interviews I’ve read, she describes the extremists as ‘left and right, all religions’. My confidence is zero if Carlstedt persists in not mentioning jihad by name.”

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden is so far gone.

Sweden, stop. It's not even funny anymore.

This can't be real.

These people cannot be this fucking…literally retarded.

hooooleee fuckkkk

This place is really depressing sometimes.

When? Fucking when will the awakening come goddammit?

At least it's empowering the Right worldwide.

What did he meme by this? Liberals have realized how they fucked up, but it was too late to save anything?

We're going to have to build a new house (nation) because the old one has been irreparably destroyed.

We can't fix the old systems they're jew made jew controlled and jew run now, they're hollow shells. We've gotta

RIP AND TEAR

We have to build a new world, user.

When the global economy collapses. When the banks seize all the houses. When the currencies around the world depreciate, then hyper-inflate after banks print them into oblivion. When the government jobs vanish, when the paychecks stop coming, when the social security, EBT, welfare, pension, Medicare, Medicaid and retirement money stops flowing.

Then you will see things finally move.

All leftists must die. It is the only solution to the problems western society faces, and even though this may result in a big culling of the white population, their continued existence would also guarantee our deaths.

It's a curious case with Sweden, because unlike leftists in the Anglosphere who can usually use logic in an academic sense to get their points across, Scandinavian leftists seem particularly autistic and automated in their defense of their doctrines.

Us Swedes are pretty autistic in general.

Just help me understand? What compels these people to become traitors to their own blood? Their own ethnic, religious and traditional(mostly) brethren?

I grew up hearing stories about Swedish neo-nazi biker groups ruling the North. Where did they go? Did they even exist? Why aren't they kicking Somali ass right now?

There aren't too many non-whites the more north you go.

Polar opposite for the south, Stockholm being a capital city lynchpin.

15 years of kike subversion.

Keep your dubs to yourself Satan, I can't wait 20 years until the few white men still alive finally make a move.

so when are white people raise up in arms and shoot up every nigger, racetraitor, and jew? i've seen Holla Forums talk about this "event" for at least 7 years now and still nothing.

kek

Sweden's has been subverted by jews since the 1600's, Britain since the 1500's, USA since its inception.

The jewish rot is not something that spontaneously appeared recently as you retards seem to think.

LOL, no.

This is what causes Islamism: thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Is that sarcasm or unintentional irony?

Kill yourself cuck.

The koran doesn't cause violence, religion doesn't cause violence.

THEY'RE VIOLENT BECAUSE THEY'RE SUBHUMAN DESERT MONKEYS THE RELIGION IS JUST AN EXCUSE CREATED BY CUCKS. ALL ARABS MUST DIE ALL SEMITES MUST DIE ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST HANG

Where did all this rope come from?

Is there any way to save sweden?

Sweden tries to challenge germany for the cuck of the year award at the last minute…

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

By killing the tripfags, and then all non-whites.

sweden is the cuck of the millenia m8, germany can't match it.

kys

Sweden has been at it for decades and Germany has caught up in a year.

If only the Phlegraean Fields would blow up and grant Europe a long lasting winter…

Literally stopped reading there.
Not even joking.

We're going to need a mighty big oven, Martha.

Sweden in the 1600s was fucking up the jews' shit hardcore (constant military campaigns against the Jewish-Lithuanian Commonwealth; see Swedish Deluge) and was practicing eugenics openly well into the late 20th century.

Which came first?

perhaps we can make it simpler if we turn sweden into one giant outdoor oven. bathe it in nuclear fire.

Sieze how? The banks would have no use for worthless land even if they had the manpower necessary to physically remove people. The only reason banks even bother is because people need a place to live and the system can hamdle the current rate of repossession. If everyone goes under at once the idea of ownership becomes simpler. "You keep what you kill."

The eternal cunt strikes again

damn, we're good

No shit, the party-line amongst the seven sisters is to blame the native population, the swedes and make excuses for their immigration-policy. It fucking sucks, it has pissed off people to no end, to the point where a vast majority has become apathetic to it. The anti-immigration-party has like 30% of the votes but judging what happened last election it doesn't matter, the seven sisters, as in the established seven parties, both far left and "right" joined together to keep the immigration up.

Someone has to be aware of this, but they are leaving us literally no option than once again let the roads of Stockholm float with blood.

Brits from the 1800's thanks to the colonial empire and the (((City of London))), America since the days of WWI turning the isolationist country into a billion oversea bases, Sweden is like this since the beginning of the 2000's (remember, it was the welfare capital of Europe and one of the most successful liberal states of the West, the first target for the muzzinvasion)

MSpaint comics are becoming reality.

whites have been brainwashed to be passive pussys since the shoah. Otherwise no German, Brit Or swede would put up with this shit

It's a fair comment that extremes provoke each other and thereby energize each other, but 1) the authorities, especially in Sweden, probably should've thought about that a long time ago and 2) in the case of Islam, it's got a lot more to do with foreign policy and 3) libshits have created a situation that only the rise of the right, not more libshittery, will solve.

Over 19000 jihadist attacks worldwide since 9/11 and… it's not that this dumb cunt says this stupid shit, is that her party is silent. It's a complete embarassment. Also, once the numbers are in Mohammad's favour, he will organize and it's the politicians and other Whites in power they will kill.

The horny rapists… they love that shit there. Swedes can't get enough of it. It fulfills some gay viking fantasy or some shit. Not so much random pieces of metal in their face however and that's what comes next. A police station blown up perhaps? That's certainly coming. A small childrens school like in Russia? Certainly. They'll want someone to stop it then and all they'll have, is this bitch. This isn't twenty years from now either. It's one, two, three tops. Look at Nice. Attacks only get bigger and more complex. The shit this week? Three events in three countries.

So when Akmed is standing over the bodies of toddlers, 'it's White guys fault' really isn't going to fucking cut it. Until then, the people are going to start getting very nervous hearing this because they do know better. They're smart. This denial shit is so they won't be called, 'racist' and hoping for the best type cowardly shit but these are smart people. After all, it's taxes on their labour which pays for it all. They still produce goods and services. That will be ending as well but for now, they have working brains so telling them the reason the 15 year old across the street was gang raped by Syrians is Whitey, isn't going to sit well.

The Jews will burn for this.

The Pizza is strong in Sweden

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She is correct in her assessment in my view. I've been reading Mein Kampf recently. Uncle Adolf describes how there are two extremes of society. The extreme scum, bandits, criminals, plunderers, etc. Then there is the extreme that is patriotic, willing to sacrifice himself to the homeland. In between these two extremes lies the broad masses, who are passive and go with whichever side wins. This is similar to the III% in the US, where only 3% of the population fought in the War of Independence. Guess which extreme this Anna Carlstedt and her Islamists, and the traitorous State belong to?

The real jewry started in the 1960s, I believe. Multiculturalism was pushed by a concentration camp survivor named David Schwarz, who argued obsessively for multiculturalism in newspapers over a period of around 10 years. Then suddently in the 70s the Swedish government decided that Sweden was to become a multicultural country and start accepting more immigrants,

Slaughter the leftists
Slaughter the jews
Slaughter the journalists
Slaughter the academics and grad students
Slaughter the NGO workers
Slaughter the lawyers and judges
Slaughter the civil bureaucrats
Slaughter the politicians
Slaughter the bankers

That'd just about allow you to set things straight again and start deporting en masse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI

About 12 minutes in he discusses the infantile concepts of good and evil pushed by religion and pop culture. I tghink it applies to what this/ politician said. People are programmed with these simplistic views via religion orif they are atheist via Jewish controlled media.

Platitudes. Just like the movies and cucktianity.

haha fuck

i stopped reading at the same point and was going to post the exact same post as yours.

WHAT IS GASLIGHTING AGAINST OUR SWEDISCH BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
#fakenews #PedosRunPapers

Guess he was too busy collecting rope and tying the knot

That's a good one.

See you in heaven soon.

stop posting cuckfaced morons (stop making dumb people famous)

Why shouldn't we making retarded leftists famous? It only proves our point about how leftists are brainwashed and therefore do not base their actions on logic but just what they are told to do, that's makes the neutral masses dislike them and prevents them from wanting to associate with them.

Why shouldn't we making retarded leftists famous?
It only proves our point about how leftists are brainwashed
that's makes the neutral masses dislike them and prevents them from wanting to associate with them.

>her

You're from cuckchan, aren't you?

You can't even greentext properly and write like an autist, SAD!

At this point I'm hoping to come down with a terminal illness so I can murder/suicide lefties on the way out tbh fam. Why does western world persist on cucking itself

Just filter their tripcode and move on, the last thing you do to a tripfag is reply to them.

(checked)
Prophecy speaks.

This

I come from the far north and I have now come back for christmas. I expected the city to be filled with rapefugees but there are basically none. Growing up the city was probably 98-99% white and even today it's definitely still over 95% white. And they're all contained to a few shitskin areas that still are majority white, everything else is pure whiteness. I went to my brothers hockey practice and there was just white faces everywhere.

The few shitskins who get placed here seem to GTFO south as soon as possible, they can't handle the cold and darkness and want to live with their shitskin relatives in the bigger cities. Feels fucking good that despite the state of our country, there are still places like these left.

swede bros… kill your leaders

dead politicians can't say dumb shit

Swedes should just put ~40cm long axes, put them in backpacks and partol the suburbs. If they see something like this, they have a chanse to get rid of the blacks. Not run around unarmed like the cucks at SOO, prepare to give a few PK-idiots and criminal scums an express road to hel.

Truth approved by Kek!

wonderous

normies go with leftist nonsense until they're personally confronted with shitskin reality - before that they'll never give a fuck

ideological leftists are so far gone even that confrontation (and cognitive dissonance) doesn't change anything - these have to be gassed.

>>>/chickun/

Is that you?
Are you going to ALA next year?

Seven? You mean eight because the Sweden Democrats are just as much statists as the others.

They never existed. The occasional "nazi" biker was merely a petty criminal trying to project an image of dangerousness.

I'm going to miss Sweden.

I'm just hoping that they kill a lot of niggers and kikes on their way out.

Swedes: Kill your (((traitors))) first and your enemies second.