Redpills about whores

I need some redpills about women that have sex without their husbands. I know everyone has a few saved, and I lost mine last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill#Mechanism_of_action
bfy.tw/94f9
abort73.com/abortion_facts/which_birth_control_methods_cause_abortion/
ernstchan.com/b/src/1467147838-471-089.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything would do, but stuff about microchimerism in women would probably be best. I remember reading about a study trying to hide their results on it if anyone has it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184

What the FUCK, I had never really heard of this. And look what I just found:

ht tp://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/babys-cells-can-manipulate-moms-body-decades-180956493/

So this means that:

- If a woman has unprotected sex and miscarries, or is using hormonal birth control (since it functions essentially by miscarrying shortly after conception), she is full of DNA of the man who fucked her for the rest of her life.

- Not only that, but the chimeric DNA then GETS PASSED ONTO HER FUTURE CHILDREN.

So that means the children you have with a woman who has fucked other men, will have those other men's DNA inside them (potentially).

That is fucking disgusting.

And now you know why healthy societies pair up young people young and force monogamy, while punishing adultery, and why nature gives women a seal of quality.

Something occurred to me.

If this is true (and everything indicates that it is), this might be why so many children are born diseased and weak, or mentally ill. Women are carrying around trace amounts of the genetics of a dozen or more sex partners, including the physical and mental deficiencies they are carrying. And the pill has made this worse since there is no physical barrier. The women receives the sperm of every man she sleeps with potentially many times.

This means that whores in Amsterdam who use condoms religiously to have sex with dozens of men each day, are actually cleaner and purer than ordinary women on the pill, even if these women sleep with one new partner or less every year or so until she gets married and has children.

Cool story babe, now get back in the kitcheb

What did they mean by this?
source is Season 23 Episode 7

I want off this ride!

Looks like they saw south park getting popular because of similar shit. I like the fruit at the end.

pretty much never marry a non virgin woman. We must keep our future children's DNA pure. No hymen no diamond.

they are trying to appeal to other demographics after they found just appealing to the far left hurts their ratings

This is one of the best redpills i saved from a while ago

The guy who wrote that fails to understand what prostitution does to married housewives. If a man always has the option of simply getting a whore for the night, the wife has an incentive to provide for his carnal needs better in order to keep him from doing so. Feminists don't like prostitution because it makes them lose their sexual monopoly by putting their whiny asses in competition with whores, same reason why they hiss and scream at the idea of sexbots.

No, faggot, prostitution is degenerate. In a marriage both parties should be monogamous. That is part of the sacred bond. There should not be any "competition" between a man's wife and STD-laden prostitutes.

Should be yes, but prostitution gives wifey a serious incentive to do her part in the whole monogamy thing, and without depriving the man of sex. "Muh degeneracy" is not an argument, refuting my claim is.

Sex is first and foremost for childbirth, not so you can be a pleasure-seaking hedonist. You're trying to apply free market concepts to a fundamental human institution. Your priorities are completely fucked since you seem to think the only purpose of marriage is getting your dick wet.
How fucking new are you, cuckchanner? "Degeneracy" isn't just some buzzword but something to describe socially destructive activities.

If you ever get to the point in a marriage where you need to coerce your wife into sex with you through aggressive emotional manipulation tactics that need to be upheld by sacrificing women at the altars of degeneracy your wife might not be the problem.

Prostitution's not going away m80. Sorry to say this, but it's true - and the best course of action is to make the best of that fact. Another thing is that people like me who acknowledge the potential benefits of keeping women from having a total sexual monopoly are not the ones who destroyed the concept of monogamy, it were the women you white knight for that did it. I'm not proposing that we turn marriage as an institution into nothing more than a sexual relationship, I'm simply proposing to use the existence of prostitution/ anything else that prevents a man from getting pussywhipped to our advantage in assisting fidelity.

Plenty of married men face that problem.

I don't get it, why would the womb keep carrying around live DNA but not you when somebody sneezes and you wash it away? Explain that one.

Gotta find me a virgin.

Plenty of married men are useless fat slobs that chug down estrogen juice and drown out their lives with the electric jew rather than face the fact that no woman in her right mind would want to risk having sex with them. Behind every dead bedroom there is a low-T man with a loser mentality that no one, including the wife, wants to fuck.
If your wife ever becomes fat and ugly you would be very reassured to know that you have to fuck her or she can just pop down to the manwhore district and get std's to bring back to you and the children. This strengthens the marriage goy.

isnt that a "day after pill" you are talking about? birth control pills women take daily function in a way that dont allow female cells to get in contact with sperm

that is true, but microchimerism isnt to directly to blame, its mroe about the fact that women have kids later in life around 30 which skyrockets the risks

No, regular hormonal birth control pills are "abortive" in nature. They essentially cause the layer inside the uterus in which the fertilized egg implants to be very inhospitable, causing the lining to be shed every so often (this is the pseudo-menses that women get while on the pill if they take the placebo pills every 3 weeks). Birth control pills are basically abortion pills; they just cause the abortion to occur extremely soon after fertilization.

first time I hear about it, not saying it aint tru, but doesnt the birth control pill prevent the contact of the sperm and egg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill#Mechanism_of_action

offcourse there is a chance that the ovulation might happen in which case your point stands

It's a meme you moron, pushed by the fucking kikes to degenerate stable relationships. Everything about sex doesn't matter, if you aren't procreating, which means it's a degenerate fucking act since you create nothing and waste everything.

You wouldn't marry a prostitute, would you?

So why would you marry a woman, who has done the exact same acts as the prostitute, but for free?

bfy.tw/94f9

How can we sell the idea of sexual restraint to young girls?

>bfy.tw/94f9

you are using bad arguments for defending a good couse. point is birth control pill prevent ovulation ergo start of life cant happen (unlike day after pill).
I can however cause abortion if the mechanism of preventing ovulation fails, the fertilezed egg wiil be aborted by throwing it away.

Bring back slut shaming and old Christian traditions.

We don't need to sell shit, women do what men make them do. Do muslims sell themselves? No, but 'liberal' women see them as the religion of peace because they impose themselves.

The same way PC-culture has made them stay in lane of PC for 2 decades. Shaming and threatening them to be lonely. There's nothing scarier for a woman than to be lonely.

Then we have to make it ok for fathers of daughters, to put the fear of god into the young boys who will try and date their daughters. A little ass-whopping has never hurt anybody.

I'm not making an argument at all, you fucking faggot. You are asking me to spoonfeed you and I told you to go fuck yourself, politely.

Now I'd like you to find the nearest oven and KYS you degenerate nigger. You type like a shitskin.

found the over emotional nigger

my point again confirmed - pills arent abortive in nature but if the mechanism fails it can happen. nigger.

abort73.com/abortion_facts/which_birth_control_methods_cause_abortion/

You're having a conversation with yourself, I don't give a FUCK what you believe about anything.

I can tell from here you're not even white.

Uhm no, this is not why traditional societies encourage monogamy.

Just don't date non-virgins.

Science is only just discovering that long "debunked pseudoscience" known to be true for thousands of years by farmers, animal breeders and societies which demanded a virginal bride, is in fact a physical reality.
Microchimerism is only one aspect of this, perhaps more disturbing is the process of TELEGONY.

Thankfully, the Chinks don't give a fuck about saving women's feelings:

Telegony is a discredited genetic phenomenon that a previous male may influence the characteristics of offspring subsequently borne by the same female to another male. Although its reality was acknowledged by such authorities as Charles Darwin and Herbert Spencer, it has been met with skepticism because of a lack of understanding of the theoretical basis for telegony. With the discovery of fetal genes in mother's blood, the penetration of somatic cells by sperm, and the ability of RNA to program genome rearrangement, mechanisms might exist for telegony.

ernstchan.com/b/src/1467147838-471-089.pdf

You don't.
You're talking about a positive reinforcement for being "good".
Doesn't work.
Negative reinforcement is how female sexuality shall be reined in.

Yeah it is. They may not be aware of it, but their core biology has learned about the reality of it through sheer natural selection.

You shouldn't have fucked those niggers user.

finding a virgin is the worrying part, seems most people get into sexual relationships extremely quickly.

That was one of the best memes that Holla Forums invented, but it seemed to die out possibly just because of the election

It makes lefties wail and rage, but it's amazingly good advice for males.

Ayo while we're on subject of sluts & their potential baggage - I got jock itch around my groin and inner thighs after plowing a big assed, big titted yet sweet indebendant blonde wymyn same age as me (22) at her place, We only fucked after the third date, after she finished sucking me off I hesitantly figured I'd go down on her (I never usually do this unless the girl is a looker and has a fresh looking box)

The first lick and I feel myself going sick trying to hide my disgust, take another lick and push my self up and say "Not feeling it tonight" as I try to forget about the yeasty pussy.

This indebendant wymynz looked a bit shattered, I just played it off and shoved my cock back in her til she came all happy and relaxed.

Anyways, i have been seeing her since, we have kissed, hung out, laid down but havent fucked since. How Should I tell her about her yeasty pussy?

My STI clinic results are all good and they did say jock itch isn't an STI/ disease but can me transmitted from the girl.

NICE TRY, FBI.

SHE DOES IT FOR FREE!

you can't be this stupid, right?

I think you need to go back to cuckchan

>>>/oven/

is this how normalfags talk about sex?

you're the cuck for not losing your virginity.

Yes, real life situations IZ BAIT MANG.

no user, only niggers

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/plebbit/
>>>/israel/

What the fuck?
Sam is going to step it up with MDE if the fucking Simpsons is running stuff like that now.

oh look another autist virgin that just portmanteaus everything that triggers him
fuck off queer, I dont race mix

my fucking sides user

this. I doubt "virgin brides" are a random cultural phenomenon that has somehow spread between geographically distant subgroups without some basis in biology influencing sexual selection. The first man to impregnate a woman gets the full benefit of doing so (gene-wise) while those that get the sloppy seconds may be propagating another man's genes.

Considering the problems foreign DNA is causing to the offspring of harlots, I shudder to think what all that exposure to the DNA and RNA of GMO foods could be doing.

pleb pls go

So hang on hang on.

Devil is in the details here.

So if she has sex with a condom
or has sex without a condom, but doesn't get pregnant, are you technically then safe? It seems like this is some sort of how to say, mutation that can happen due to abnormality with the uterus rather than the necessary standard.

Nothing funnier than a cuck who, not only fucks, but LICKS diseased holes that have had other men's dicks in them, then proceeding to mock others for having restraint. I want a clean, virgin woman to make my wife. Only cucked normalfag retards like you measure your worth by how many ruined, disgusting whores you've fucked. You really think you're in a position to call others cucks, when you openly admit to licking disgusting, fishy vaginas like the pathetic, spineless nu-male that you are.

The sperms are latching onto the woman's DNA and somehow replicating its own code into the female's.

Kill yourself.

These. Universal cultural obsession with purity isn't there with no reason.

Stop being a double nigger, tyrone.

I doubt DNA catalyzed by hundreds of different enzymes, embathed in dense hydrochloric acid solution, and then fermented by in a 10 meters long pipe full of bacteria is that much of a threat as DNA inserted into a cavity specifically made to protect and perpetuate one's genetic heritage.

How about those with zero sexual partners?

Only if she gets pregnant, and birth control blocks conception entirely.

HOWEVER, day after pills, abortions, miscarriages, etc. would seem to lead to that.

Moreover, despite the issues outlined above, that in no way is an endorsement of loose women. On the contrary, sluttiness is indicative of likelihood to cheat or just generally be a nightmare.

You're wrong though. Literally every link on the page from your shitty little fourth grade internet prank disagrees with your assessment.

Here's a taste from the pro-life wisconsin link

Yeah it is. Loosening morals has shown that societal issues are around the corner. You can say "well we can't prove that conclusively" or "define morality", but I would answer with, "then why are you on Holla Forums if you defend the harbingers of unrest and decline?"

Degeneracy is a memeword here, but for a really good reason. The degeneration of our civilization is the exact reason people like us are drawn to this Finnish haberdashery quilt.

No, that's not it. Any unprotected vaginal intercourse can result in telegony.

That's not true either. Hormonal birth control doesn't block conception, it prevents implantation.

Remember lads: no hymen, no diamond.

Telegony hasn't been proven in the definition you use, while microchimerism is definite. Within the Chinese article there is a definite provable aspect in the second page first paragraph.

to contribute to early embryonic development (Hamatani, 2012).

(apologies if formatting is weird, it's a PDF)

Within the article, telegony is used as the description of the process in which microchimerism takes place.

That's why you take virgin concubines and not used prostitutes like some gay cuck who likes to put his penis where other penises had been.

Shaming works best, but also promoting the value of fatalist commitment over the hopping from open-ended relationship to relationship pseudo-monogamy based on emotions.
The children must be taught from a young age that love is about loyalty, strict commitment and building a strong foundation for a family. Girls must be taught that family is more important than narcissistic "self-actualization" and that a woman's strength lies in patience and endurance of suffering.
For the irreligious, an appeal to their aesthetic intuitions about virtue must be made. They still have currency. Hedonism must be absolutely frowned upon and maximally tolerated in its Epicurean variety. Shame pleasure-seeking out of the norm, as it coordinates social life.

How're you gonna check? Pre-marital sex is a sin.

There could be complications, to say the least.

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/
*pshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*

Zyklon-chan ganbare!

IIRC the quote from second kings was where a city of Israel was under siege and the foreigners were taunting the guards on the wall that they will starve to death if they don't surrender. You need context brah, don't be a fedora tipper.

Slutty behaviour is characteristic of being a slut.

There's no exception to this. A woman cannot behave sluttily and not be a slut. If you act on the belief otherwise you will learn the hard way that this is true.

I'm going to play devil's advocate for the sake of argument. What you just said is a woman being a tease. She acts like a slut to gain attention.

Now using your same argument, what about guys who act tough but are really pussies?

Fucking stupid thread and not politics.
Have a sage right over here

It never says the foreign sperm becomes part of the new fetus in some weird way. It just means that she has old boyfriends in her twat that attached themselves. And that older babies (abortions included) can become apart of your baby.

So if she had a Mexican baby (or abortion) before you, then your child will have traces of Mexican DNA.

What about men? Do men face genetic changes to their own sperm from sexual round abouts?

Science and politics are close at hand believe it or not. Religion too.

Makes you think the Bible was spot on about killing non-virgins, banning divorce and banning re-marriage.
Like most religions.

Posting statistics in such a way to present the promiscuous and adlterous as being less human, i.e. their brains degrade and feel less emotions, their subconsciousness makes them physically ugly leading them to need painful plastic surgery, showing examples of happy families with virtuous spouses, stating that world capitalism wants you to be promiscuous, etc.

I myself link them to pedophiles. It works and I expect it to work in the future.

This Context-cutting is (((their))) method.

No they are not. When used in the traditional, one-a-day fashion, they prevent the woman from ovulating until the week of her period. The egg, which most likely isn't viable, has nowhere to implant and thus conception cannot occur.

When taken in a morning-after fashion, it causes a mini-period which prevents a viable fertile egg from implanting, and thus conception cannot happen. Neither of these scenarios are abortions, which is the removal of an implanted fetus.

With half the women whores and a good percentage of the males either faggots or weeboos… that's sort of the samething isn't it?

There's only one solution. A final solution :) Let's all just go full 1488 in a suicidal genocide of mud races. Come on fam, it will be fun.

All whores must die in fear and pain.
No hymen and no diamond = OVEN TIMEN

This only helps things lads

That is art user. Whoever made it deserves praise

Life is truly parasitic. I don't know if I should feel disgusted or amazed.

Whether what the article posits is true or not, I know for certain that all of our instincts are there for a reason, we know it and feel it, our ancestors did too. I wouldn't be surprised if we're hardwired to be disgusted at whores for reasons beyond them being unreliable

It's not as if said genome is integrated into the genome of the second child or mother.

If you understand what chimerism is you realize that it's essentially just a handful of genetically distinct cells that survive and reproduce within both for some unkown reason. It's not the same as getting cucked though it is odd either way.

I always wondered how do you get those color IDs on fullchan? Sage for off-topic.