D
M
A
N

KEK
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Pssst.

Fox.

It's less effective if you talk about it.

THE COSTANTLY WACKO POTUS

good enough i suppose

Being obsessed about eradicating communism….how is this insane?

isis is shitting themselves

Pretty sure these media people are working for the enemy.

kek whats that other dudes name the one Trump picked for dept of interior. Mother fucker was DEVGRU.

It doesn't work if you talk about it.

"We're playing the madman but we're only playing."

Soviets knew it was bluff

Trump never even did that. It's the media saying he's a warmongering psycho. Every indication from Trump's business history gives the impression that he's good at assessing and managing risk.

Zinke

A Navy SEAL with 300 confirmed kills.

>Not knowing that American MAD policy was based on metaphysical faith that life will go eventually go on, but Communism will not be allowed to win under any circumstances.

This. The Left never did have meme skills. I predict they never will. It's simply not in their blood.

JFK got fucked by the kikes because he didn't want them having nukes. Nixon got fucked because he recognized the damage they could do in government. Trump is keeping his Praetorian guard for a reason.

The fucks will have to fly past his missile batteries on the roof to knock that tower down.

Nixon did many things wrong, one of them was getting rid of the gold standard, which lead to the whole petrodollar bullshit in which Saudi Arabia became oh so important to US foreign policy. The drug war can also be argued as ending up being a fiasco which gave the rise of organized crime and the CIA's black budget. That said, Nixon was absolutely right about communism and kikes, which puts him above every president that came after him.

Kinda defeats the purpose when you announce it like that.

Who wants to bet that Trump actually memes this into reality and we finally get some anti aircraft missiles on the white house and on Trump tower.

Too manipulable. Gold is a tradeable commodity and foreign gold holders and investors could crash our dollar.

We need to do like Hitler did and completely internalize our dollar. Make it be backed by American labor.

Not going to argue against Nixon getting some shit wrong, but the gold standard issue is a bit of a moot point. The federal reserve was the true mistake, the gold standard falling was a symptom at worst.

Nixon was probably the last real president we had, even if he wasn't the greatest president ever. He was the last president who was his own man and a true leader. I don't particularly like Nixon as a president, although the Jew bantz are top tier, but I have some respect for him, which I can't say about any following president until Trump.

The lugenpress continues to dig their own graves through their ever piling up acts of treason.

Fortunately Trump is an (n)th dimensional strategist, so this won't phase him at all.

Nobody doubts your conviction when they have physical proof. Just watch Donald Trump be the first peacetime president to drop a nuke somewhere, just to show them he means business. He'll even manage to make it a target that nobody can argue with him against, but the message will remain that he's willing to press that button.

You're right about the whole 1913 Wilson treason being the single biggest mistake done to the US economy. My point was simply to counter the "Nixon did nothing wrong" bullshit OP claimed. As for Trump, it's looking real good so far but I'm not gonna go full retard and claim he's anything until after he has been in the seat for months.

pleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisispleasenukeisis

audio cuts out.

Trump wrote a book that's been on shelves for like 30 years now detailing his favorite strategies in plain as day text yet none of his opponents read it.

Right, then.

Is he trained in gorilla warfare?

You do know where ISIS is, right? If he nukes ISIS, then he nukes two of our biggest allies in the ME. Syria and Iraq.

He may be stupid, but he's not on your level of stupid.

it doesn't work that way. With the amount of lying media being released each hour, no single piece opinion article makes news unless it is muh racism. see . He has been planning this for a while now. No one listens, no one will change. The best route for us to to make noise about irrelevant race bait news articles so that actual truths will never gain traction. nytimes and WaPo (even leddit politics room) are a blessing because they're moving their small audience further to the left.

Tucker Carlson aside, how trustworthy is Fox News? Is their newsroom filled with liberal faggots who could be working for MSNBC?

It's not a bluff. He is %100 percent consistent. He counter-punches at all costs. War heros, gold star parents, beauty queens, wives. There is no human shield you can use to stop him. He will kill your hostage.

He'll risk losing the presidency just to call your wife ugly in public if you play fucking cute games and he'll do it right to your face and personally, not with a plausibly deniable proxy.

He's the most based human being of our lives.

You're not crazy. what you're talking about is NORAD, and while its not as crazy as walls opening in skyscrapers and missiles coming out, it is a missile defense system that was designed to prevent something like that. but, (((cohencidence))) of all cohencidences, NORAD was ordered to stand down that day.

Now we just have to see if meme magic works in 2017. We even managed to meme the music he played (theme song from the movie Air Force One) at his victory speech. It was featured in at least one of the "Can't Stump the Trump" videos.

All I mean with Trump is that he's his own man, calling his own shots. Love them or hate them, most pre-Nixonian presidents were at least their own men as far as I've found looking into a lot of them. Reagan could have been if he were in his right mind for most of his presidency, but he wasn't. Bush senior is too far into the CIA to be his own man even if he was calling the shots. Trump could turn out mediocre or worse, but I'm confident it will be entirely his doing whatever he gets right or wrong, unlike ignorant stooges like Dubya or Obongo.

there are missile defense systems on top of the pentagon. it's also a no-fly zone. did you NOT read any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories I gave you?

The collective unconscious resides within only the enlightened Aryans.

You forgot that the trusted Kissinger, one of the highest level gigkikes on the planet. And destroyed the gold standard.
Which pretty much invalidates all his claims.

Best poast I've seen all day

don't be silly user, he just needs one dropped on Tel-Aviv and the war's over

The thing is, it would be insane if anyone else tried to do it. He shoots from the hip because he knows he can and his opponents can't.

Yeah, Trump has a history of being a big BLUFFER. That shit isn't going to work with China.

They don't have the will. They just drift around with the wind signaling what ever narrative they are fed.

Pretty sure the madman theory doesn't work when you FUCKING BROADCAST IT ON THE NEWS YOU FUCKING MONKEYS.

Whatever, this is all madeup bullshit anyway and it is a stupid plan. Trump wants to get along with Russia and pull our forces out of the Middle East. It's THE ONE FUCKING THING WE NEED RIGHT NOW. And it's the easiest to implement because the President has full power to do it. I can see the wall being a decisive issue but for fucks sake NO ONE wants to be in Middle East anymore except Jews. If Trump does not pull us out of the the Middle East, if he refuses to work with Russia to put an end to this ISIS bullshit then I will know for a fact that Trump is owned by the bankers and was never on "our" side.

The fuck? The chinese are the biggest tools on the fucking planet. They have the greed of the jew and none of the foreskins. They had their shit flipped upsidedown just by trump saying hello to taiwan. Shit, look how theyre falling for the flips ploys. Flips hate muslims, chinese, japs, and most of their other neighbors. China is being ployed by the fuking flips, you think that trump wont pwn them?

We have varying sizes of nukes for exactly that kind of situation.

The method in this image works every single time… scary.

PRAISE KEK

AFTER THE DARKNESS COMES THE LIGHT!
PRAISE KEK!

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

This thread was right. Two days before he tweets about starting and winning a new nuclear arms race.

I find it kind of annoying though because I've been arguing with family members that Trump is less of a warmonger than Hillary, and their only responses are that he's a madman with the finger on the button which they got from TV.

So now he goes and basically appears to confirm that even though it's an act of sorts (good luck convincing normalfags that it's an act)

only energy based currency is feasible long term, kWh ftw

bump

Fucking shills aren't even trying any more

Nixon was okay in my book. We will see …