All of Israel doesn't appear on Google Maps!

youtube.com/watch?v=zyjLTd6KYJg

Skip to 4:46

All of Israel is filtered from Google Maps. hahahah stupid goyim!

Jews, ladies and gentlemen.

Good, this just encourages saturation bombing.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SOMETHING'S GONNA GIVE

Makes me wonder what else could be hidden. I bet these kikes have other secrets like this

Quick! Remember the shoa you filthy goyim

you dont need to go to google maps. just watch the video

They probably want to hide their nuclear weapons facilities.

They don't want anyone to see what they are doing to cut up the west bank.

oy vey

delete this

jews

This tbh familia.

Google is just tired of redefining borders daily.

Didn't understand, faggot?

webm anyone?

The jews have literally SHUT IT DOWN from an orbital level.

satan, how easy is it for goyim to access satellites to view the (((holy land)))?

The ever expanding settlements:

Oy vey goy, we can't show you proof of our war crimes, oh well we own (((Google))) anyway, so we can shut it down.

What is wrong with all the filthy goyim ITT wanting to lay eyes upon our lands, this is not for you. Only the chosen can enjoy this privilege! Our inbred relatives at Google do us a service when they thoroughly map your countries, it is the right of all chosen to keep an eye on their cattle. You have no right to graze our fields unsupervised! Only the chosen can enjoy privacy and freedom in an ethno-state!

Kek, you guys are fucked.

Pfff, as usual op is a fag. The Google algorithms have show that Kikestan won`t be there for much longer, no use using resources to map it.

Maybe! It's because it's gone and all the Jews are dead. What a lovely thing that would be.

The two Moshe's at jewoogle just bein gud bois for the tribe, nothing to see here… literally.

Lord Satan, can you give me visions of the enemy's defences?

Hebrew is also never romanised on google translate. Coincidence?

Probably just a big temple to Moloch

I am so fucking sick of this fucking clickbait channel holy fucking shit I hate this annoying shit so fucking much

well user.. they are attacked by rockets all the time… anything to prevent the enemy from having an advantage is key to a good defense. so the hamas goat fuckers over there can put limited amounts of physical spies to scout locations it would make sense for them to try to use google maps/google earth to recon ares to strike or to better adjust thier strikes. from a tactical perpective it makes 100% sense to block the area from aerial view

so it's not blocked at all then and op is a phaggot

no the hi-rez satellite is blocked, but it zooms right into street maps

Juden rat spotted

I never realized that before. What a huge cohencidence.

The one in Spain is a Burger military air base.
Interestingly enough that tiny base is censored in every map I've looked at but bigger ones like the naval base in Rota are there.

Is that Megatron?

With many websites where you are asked to select your country, Israel is listed as a European country rather than middle Eastern.

It wouldn't be if it wasn't for US congress having more love for Israel than their own country.

kek, run and hide kike-smear

LOL, you say that like it's a bad thing. Fuck Israel to be quite honest, I wish they'd get bombed off the face of the Earth and any kike survivors get raped to death by mudshits.

Holy shit, you kikes don't even try to hide it on this board anymore. LOL, kill yourself

Sage because I should've included this in my last post.

Drones have turned all this censoring pointless.