#BoycottDelta on Twitter

archive.is/xEQ7T

Known prankster and hoaxer Adam Saleh made a video and twitter status about him allegedly getting thrown off of a Delta airplane because another passenger caught him speaking arabic and complained about feeling uncomfortable. Webm related, it's the video he posted, I've also included an archive of the tweet.

The #BoycottDelta hashtag is now trending on twitter, so go check that out if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnszgkE3O8g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cant believe its almost 2017

Based patriot.

My guess is it's either him getting thrown off for doing a prank and then he flipped it around into this or hes getting thrown off for having done pranks before.

>"This is 2016."

I can't believe how triggered he is. Someone was upset by you doing something that came naturally and now you're being punished for it? Well congratulations, blondie! You are now on equal terms with straight white men. How does it feel, faggot?

BYE

he obviously doesn't know it's actually CY+1 about to be CY+@. that arab can't even get his dates right

Which is odd, because arabs are usually so good with dates.

Taqiyya passed off as entertainment. The only reason why this guy is doing this is so people don't respond in the split second they realize they're in danger. They want you to "wait and see" so they can get a higher kill count.

DELTA CONFIRMED SAFEST AIRLINE
Wtf I love Delta now?

Since its safe to fly with them, what is the best way to buy tickets with Delta? I mainly mean to get a good deal. I'd like to visit some friends for Christmas now.

#BoycottMuslims

Delta is probaly the only airline where you can fly on flight #1488

If I had any sympathy for his cause (I didn't), I certainly would have lost it there.

Fucking wimpy faggots.

they're going to have one of their planes (((crash))) because of this. just you watch.

Try to purge infidels with DEUS VULT on an airplane and see what happens… you gonna get kicked out. Point is that these pranksters (read as Youtube cancer) will do anything for the money they get from adsense. Don't fall for this kind of clickbait.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnszgkE3O8g

now he's been caught lying so they're trying to say

This happens every time there's a:
Mentally ill people come out of the woodwork to try & play it off as some greater good of highlighting injustice by fabricating it.

Hope he dies, honestly.
Fucking retarded ape.

You know, I was bored so I made a parody of Rocket Man based of this goatfucker. Does this make me a faggot?

any one else pick up on how jewtube and the like is promoting these cocky arab faggots? trying to pass them off as alpha so white women will want to sleep with them.

Doesn't work. Their mud women fall into white arms more than they want you to think. The fact this guy was immediately reported should tell you the media's full of shit.

the damage control. Just because you believe something is an issue, doesn't mean someone making a hoax to gain more internet fame and Youtube bux is in the right

clock kid all over again. fucking asshole was lucky to not be shot dead or at least viciously beaten for his little stunt, and despite being invited to the white house and showered in tens of thousands in free shit, it's still some kind of "injustice"

people have to realize their actions do not exist within a vacuum, and that everything they do and say and can be viewed or reacted to differently based on the context of the situation.
You want to do pranks on a plane, go ahead. But realize you live in a post-9/11 world where people have died after yelling on a plane.
The youth that can't come to grasp with history and the implications it has on the present are what make up much of the world today.
Most people hope for a better world, yeah, but you can't just do something to do something without expecting a reaction rooted in the history of the place you're carrying out these actions within.

Underrated post.

not for one second did i believe he got kicked off a plane for speaking arabic

who could actually believe that?

wow this guy's an asshole

clearly getting clicks from controversy and doing it over and over until something like this happens and he blows up. no pun intended

He was just starting a conversation..!

he should've been though. midflight too.

I sense trickery a-foot.

Also, I bet money he said "Alluhu Ackbar"

Get #KillAllSandNiggers trending

I was on virgin/delta flight 5301- what happened
reddit.com/r/socialmedia/comments/5jmb1o/i_was_on_virgindelta_flight_5301_what_happened/

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/islamic-hate-hoaxer-adam-saleh-defended-boston-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnev/

Also, #KillAllSandNiggers might be too much, we should use something tamer. That will get shoah'd.

Delta is the only airline in America that isn't a living hell to travel with

fuck this dunecoon

What's wrong with his jaw? Is that an inbreeding issue?
I heard Arabs have a lot of inbreeding issues.

Reminds me of conservative Jews refusing to sit next to women.

Unsage

3rd time's a charm. No regrets.

To be honest, most airline companies will kick you out if they feel even the slightest feeling of being uncomfortable. If you want to boycott delta for discrimination just walk to your destination faggot

Now it makes sense. Another mudslime race-hustler looking to make trouble and a quick buck. If this dumb monkey keeps pulling these stunts in a post-9/11 world it's only a matter of time before he gets shot.

He's gonna get sued out the wazoo, and deleting old videos won't help one little bit.

So… if you wanna fly safe, fly delta, muslims wont be using it.