Good luck, jew_goldstein

The Jews are coming for you and you'll be made an example out of if they find out who you are. Your judge is Bonnie Goldstein.

That gay kike literally made this up to pretend even further that he was slighted by ari

Shit…I was b& for posting that shit too.
How fucked am I?

Imho the worst that could happen is that you are exposed with name, address etc. I don't beleive that the assault claim would be fruitful. Someone that gets a seizure just from looking at such a gif shouldn't use a computer in the first place. Also proving that he actually had a seizure is difficult too. It's just a kike kvetching for attention.

Anyone has any non-suspicious flashing gifs I can send him?

The judge is a jew. Normal procedures don't apply here.

Jokes on you faggot, I'm behind 9,000 proxies in a country without an extradition treaty.

It's likely Charls Carrol. The Jewish Goldstein company was the name of MDE's studio before they changed it for Adult Swim.

For all we know Jew_Golstein could be some Filipino living in a remote village in the jungle. The age of the internet is a great one.

yeah because none else socks under one of most common jewish last names.

Because he's the hero Twitter deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dank Knight.

That document literally means nothing unless you live in Dallas County, TX and have something to do with the Twitter account in question.

t. Lawfag

I live in Texas right under Dallas county.
I posted the tweet to Jew goldstien

Police say no such thing happened, the jew is fibbing.

Ah, so they are going to show us the failed justice system again?

This shit is nonsense. Nothing will happen. The Kurt Eichenwald patient should shut down or should be taken of the internet, it's way to dangerous for him.

(((Ari))) (((Goldstein)))

Well, if the account in question is yours, then the court has given leave for Twitter to send you some written questions. Feel free to answer them, or not - since nothing is requiring answers.

I guess I would be in concert with the account listed.

Someone needs to give that faggot a seizure IRL.

So, someone's going to send you some written questions. I'd love to see those questions; but nothing is obliging you to answer. If you do choose to answer, then keep in mind that it's court ordered questions and you will be under oath … so don't lie.

If I get something I'll post it

Except he's not fibbing. The document is legitimate.

This is a different document from the one Eichenwhine previously posted.

Same here, I feel kinda sorry for all those burgers and eurocucks.

Of course, the whole thing hinges on Twitter itself. The court is ordering a deposition, but Twitter can choose to protect its users.

Honestly I can say that you have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's a deposition for a civil suit and not a criminal matter. People sue other people all the time and 90% of the time absolutely nothing comes of it. Looks to me like a bored judge said "meh" and rubber stamped it just to get it off his bench.

Thanks user,those digits put my mind at ease.
I'll still post if I get anything tho lel

I'm most interested in seeing if you're given a written deposition. Just make sure that you're allowed to scan and disseminate it before you post it. If it doesn't say you can't, then you can. Just make damn sure it doesn't say you can't. You could end up fined for contempt of court if you disseminate a closed deposition.

Why didn't he use a VPN? You guys all have VPNs outside the US right?

Well what's illegal about coming here in the first place?

You probably won't get sentenced but (((they))) will wite a Buzzfeed article about you and your family.

This can easily turn into a criminal case. And if a Jew wanted this to be a criminal they would take it to civil court to find the identity of the defendant.

The reason he would have to take it to civil court is that no crime has occured and police aren't going to investigate it. So what Eichenwald has to do is build a civil case then forward the case to a Jewish prosecotor that will aggressively persue criminal charges. That Jewish prosecutor would need to find a Jew judge to preside over the trial since a goy judge would throw the case out because no crime took place. Enough Jews working together can convict someone even if no crime occured.

Nobody reads buzzshit anyway.

Never 4get Jew Goldstein
RIP in peace

No, all electronics have a warning that their use may cause seizures. There's no civil or criminal case here.

Twitter won't reveal that unless forced to by a judge.

There is when we're talking about Jews. A Jew DA and a Jew judge could turn this into felony assault and attempted murder. All they would need is a jury stupid enough to convict. Appeals take years and in the meantime waiting for one Jews have fucked you.

I thought the idiots who get arrested for writing twitter messages were the ones stupid enough to use their real names on social media. You can't convict based on an ip address.

This isn't a criminal case. Read the thread.

Wouldn't the kike have to prove he actually had a seizure?

Yes. The burden of proof rests on the plaintiff in civil cases. In order to claim bodily harm, bodily harm must be proven. Once that's established, then the plaintiff has to prove malicious intent.

It's basically a no-win situation, so a "pre-suit" was filed. It's like sending a cease and desist letter to someone hoping it scares them into stopping. It's not actually legally binding unless so ordered in open court.

Thanks, toilet law

So basically this is just more kike kvetching to garner up pity and support? Just standard yiddish victimhood tactics?

Hahahahahahahaha *breath* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHHHAHAHA

Or the Amazon. Embed related.

Lol can somebody make a webm of this?

How the fuck are they going to get my name or address when i never used them to sign up on the first place, i'm not even American.

Straight from jewtube, a bit smaller than

Yeah except 90% of doctors in this country are fucking kikes. Kurt probably won't have any trouble getting one of the doctors from his local synagogue to lie for him.

Read his comments:

see

All he needs to do is get one of the dozens of doctors at his local synagogue to lie for him. That is well within the realm of possibility.

If his wife says she saw him have a seizure, that's evidence. If you can't impeach her or otherwise rebut that evidence, the court will almost certainly take it to be true.

Surely his wife is not a credible witness. She's not going to say otherwise, is she?

If you're not America, I doubt anything is going to happen to you at all.

American* fuck

Need about a hundred more goys sending this faggot seizure gifs. He can't track you all down.

Credible by who's standards? Holla Forums's? Obviously not. The courts? Yes. The jury, should it make it that far? Quite possibly. Particularly after they defame the Holla Forumsack as an evil antisemitic nazi.

They pretty much have an easy win. The defendant doesn't have access to their medical records because of HIPAA laws.

Credible by anyone with 2 brain cells to knock together, i imagine. It's like asking CNN what constitutes 'fake news'.

If your strategy in court is to count on the jury disregarding what the wife of the supposed victim says because they're married, prepare to get your ass raped by Schlomo.