If Batman was a marvel character. Would see a gay transgender Muslim Batman by now?

If Batman was a marvel character. Would see a gay transgender Muslim Batman by now?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_the_Batman_franchise

I am honestly surprise SJWs are not demanding a gay Batman. At most they want Tim drake gay.

Let's see…Spider-Man was semi-replaced by a blacktinx kid, had his marriage dissolved and his wife blacked, and now shares the Spider-title with about half a dozen characters, including his wife.
Captain America has been semi-replaced by a black guy, and reconvened into a Hydra agent.
Iron Man has been replaced by a black girl and Doctor Doom.

It's safe to say that yes, Batman would've been replaced with a diversity hire.

But we already have that

Why not just make Batman a pedophile fucking Robin? It would fill out the diversity quota and play off of the whole Batman fucking Robin rumors of the 1950's.

Shit like this makes me a lot less tolerant, not more.

I'm gay and even I hate this shit. Jesus Christ. I sooner wanna hang a fag than accept one after this shit.

wtf?

That third image disappoints me because Rainbow Batman is a fun story about the lengths Batman was willing to go to protect Robin.

You should story-time the whole thing.

So why was he changing costumes anyway?

What the fuck does this have to do with the bat family & batman? It's like a stolen X-men script.

That's not something Batman would say. He basically threw his life away already in pursuit of criminals.
Besides, why would Ivy care about people dying in a night club shooting? If anything, she should be happy that there are less humans around. And why is she drinking coffee? It's basically roasted plant fetus soup.

I read somewhere that Ivy is now bisexual.

???

She's eating a fucking pizza made out of plants in the second image. DC really went downhill.

I meant a few years ago alright. Sheesh user.

Was there ever any particular reason for Ivy to be bisexual except to fulfill Paul Dini's wank fantasy of two hot chicks doing the nasty?

Shit, they even made Catwoman bisexual for some fucking reason…this cancerous trend has to end. I ever get in charge of DC and Marvel, the next person to suggest altering a character's sexuality will be thrown out the door and never ever hired again.

Batman is already black.

Isn't Ivy the opposite of vegan? Or photosynthesizes or something? The hell happened to Paul Dini? Damnit, why do these people think their opinions and support matter so much? This is that 9/11 comic all over again, with Dr Doom digging for survivors because "even *he* wouldn't be that evil." Limp-dick assholes who can't stand behind a villain, can't ever put themselves in the mindset of a psychopath. They'll write about these characters doing the most insane, pointlessly destructive shit, but as soon as that gets a reflection in the real world, they backpedal as hard and fast as they can. I'm surprised the Joker hasn't featured in something like this, talking about how schizophrenics are unfairly treated and are "heroes" to be applauded.

Who knows. What I do know is that no one complained back then.

Those pages are from a charity anthology, so they might as well be non-canon. Why fuss over them?

There is one more possible reason. Making characters bisexual allows for more coupling combinations, thus allowing for more "different" stories.

True, but the fact that some official DC writers and artists sat down and fagged up DC's most popular characters to whore some brownie points is pathetic and enraging.

Just repent, user and you will be no longer a homo.

Not the same user but you're one massive idiot, you know that? You think we haven't tried?
If there was really a way out we would have taken it long long ago…

Second user is right. It's just not that simple. Women suck ass too anyway. There's no winning here.

It's called rope user.

Shitposting and killing us will do absolutely no good. A person can be gay without being a massive faggot, you should direct your energy at stopping faggot behavior instead of simply killing all gay people…

Remember, the vast majority of gays on Holla Forums hate the way of faggotry as much as you do. We don't like the promiscuous parades, bullshit genders, children's propaganda…etc and want to see it go. And if we had a chance to become straight we wouldn't hesitate one second.
I don't mind you hating us one bit, honestly. But if we're not giving you shit then there's no reason for you to give us shit.

It's called a joke user.

Sorry

(checked)
Elaborate?

Why would she be vegan if she loves plants?

Because it's hip.

if any of you get a girl and she asks you to go vegan you dump that bitch on the spot

DC's destruction of Ivy is what hurts me the most.

STORYTIME!

Huh, that's actually kind of clever.

Harley and ivy in love? Isn't the point that she will follow the joker no matter what? God she's a fucking independent woman when her point was to prove being dependent on someone bad is bad. She did more to prove shit about domestic abuse by being abused by the joker not being a strong independent female character!

Brilliant.

Why does such a thing even deserve its own article? Not even black activists go as far as making pages and categories for every instance of blackness or niggery in media. Its more cringeworthy than that long deleted section about representation in Pokemon.

I remember when Harl and Ivy was just delicious fan wank material for us to fap over rather than just another attempt at virtue signaling.
Sweet fuck, might as well take a shit on Rainbow Batman while you're at it DC.
Fuck this. I'm done. I'm fucking done. I ain't reading anymore of this fucking thread.

Finally someone with good taste. Did you see the Brave and the Bold version of Rainbow Batman? Shit was good.

Don't defend this shit.

If Batman was a marvel character. Would they own the film rights?