Millennial Woes getting accused of violence

I know e-celeb threads aren't allowed but this is serious.
Woes invited some leftist youtuber by the name "Spinosaurus Kin" onto one of his hangouts to discuss race and nationalism which seemed to go great with the two having a extremely civilised conversation and of course woes btfo every leftist talking point.
Fast forward two days to this morning and the autistic faggot Spinosaurus has put out a video claiming woes advocated violence(against the law) and trying to get Spencer to disavow him.
It's not the first time Spinosaurus has done this shit as well.
Hangout with Spinosaurus:
youtu.be/AtZs1ndE0HU
Spinosaurus video with evil music:
youtu.be/rGrQKPWr36A
Woes reaction with cuck Sargon:
youtu.be/CyW-XGe4G08
This could get ugly.

I've actually met him irl, and I can safely say that this guy won't pull his weight when the time comes. He's a man of speech, not action. Just like most people on Holla Forums

Did you read the post?

Just an another internet drama with a bunch of nobodies, come back when it has actual consequences.

I know you didn't listen to the podcast

The government will love an excuse to crackdown.

I checked his channel recently and his few worthwhile videos were set to private or removed.

A real shame since he usually just spouts quasi-leftist drivel. Remind me why people still care about this perma neet?

I'm sure you'll be on the case when that happens.

The video I'm talking about was posted today. It's in my post.

BEHEAD SPINOSAURUS KIN

What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking keyboard faggot. Iron March cancer.

UNLIKE MYSELF

It amuses me to no end that people are trying to make out Woes to be a violent man. He's a fucking teddy bear.

Friendly bump. I like M.W. and wish him well.

Thanks, lad

I hope the homosexual kills himself

Woes is a good lad. He may be an angsty depressive NEET haggis nigger but he is OUR depressive NEET haggis nigger. I listened to that podcast, that spinisaur kid was an infuriating little prick tbh. Im starting to despise these 'skeptic community' hyper individualist "muh classic liberal" leftists as much as I do the sjws. Smug little pricks like this spazzosaur kid and the odious kraut & tea are really starting rustle my jimothys

Infuriating tbh. Iv wanted to punch spinoshit after listening to that video.

All this he said, she said garbage. You know that's the kinds of shit that women talk about?

This is Holla Forums, not a God damned nail salon.

Glad someone finally said this. Sargon, that faggot with a kangaroo and all the rest are pure aids.

yep

LITERALLY WHO

No one knows. He's a man of mystery.

Why is advocating violence a bad thing though?
Most of us here do it

The point is, it'll get you arrested.

Especially someone living in fucking Airstrip One.

Oh I am lawffin

and this is why we hate you trshills

Woes did nothing wrong.

he's a faggot, meaning he deserves the rope

Can I have source on that video?

I don't get it, why must they be homosexual? Is there a lack of put together men who aren't homosexual? I find that very hard to believe.

(((therightkike))) is full of faggots anyway

read
>>>/trs/1567

Go away Sinead. Firestarter media isn't welcome here.

Wow, the shutening really arrived in full force back at the old country.

wew

IDGAF what happens to this pole-smoker.
the alt-right needs more public figures that aren't fucking faggots.

the alt-kike never will, because the alt-kike is controlled opposition

What i hate the most is how they all use these stupid avatars because they cant say an monologue at the camera to save their fucking lives.

It's not half, it's almost 20% now with it 50% in the next generation or two.

I did, I'm just wondering why all these people are homosexual.

Who the fuck are these faggots anyway?

We can only speculate user. They started out as racist libertarians, saw that there was a market dying for white nationalism content, so they made their podcasts and shilled them here and on halfchan, here's a post that was made on their forums last week for instance.

In the OP video, the faggot introduces himself as a youtube MRA activist.
Swear to fuck that these youtube "thinkers" are jews and shabbos goy. Because being "woke" is about not breeding, and racism is bad.

He has an ED page and his own wiki documenting how autistic he is. He's the biggest jew-lover on youtube and it's disgusting.

He's in Britain and his face is known - of course he "doesn't condone violence".

The worst is easily Kraut and Tea. He's so smug that he's actually adopted a phoney upper-class English accent. It sounds really jarring/irritating. I'll be laughing when those faggots are forced by reality to drop their dressed up nihilism…although I can imagine Kraut and Tea still trying to peddle his bullshit as he's whisked to safety (from the hordes of niggers etc) by the RWDS.

MW is like an Arno Breker statue…

… carved out of velveeta.

"muh master race" and the fat fuck can't even control his mouth. He looks like der untermensch propaganda pamphlet cover.

Because faggots belong to a sex cult and like any cult will infiltrate and subvert where they can promote their agenda(just like scientologists, mormons,etc). This is also why this same group of people also promote MGTOW in order to recruit beta cucks who've had a few bad relationships if any with women into their cult of faggotry.