Feminism is fucked in the head

Daily reminder every single one of those girls is looking for and trying to attract older men, but men are so cucked by AOC laws they don't/can't reciprocate.

Look at those fucking scrawny boys, do you really think they would be interested in them if they could get with all those older celebrities they obsess over?

Every single one is cute enough to easily be snatched up by a handsome jacked millionaire. Feminism is fucking stupid and kills the ability for girls to take advantage of their youth at its peak.

Feminism is anti-woman.

Go back to the middle east you fucking pedo cunt

none of these girls are pedo tier m8

marry em first

pic related

1. Who they want to fuck isn't an argument, teenagers are impulsive and women doubly so.
2. You're condemning teenage boys into no win situation by making them compete with older men and removing their opportunity to learn how to interact with women at an early age.
3. If you remove the age of consent laws in western countries all that will happen is more girls getting pressured by blacks and arabs because they have less concern about being manipulative than whites.

dont kid yourself, im a good looking lad.

this isnt a pedo thread, this is a feminism hate thread.

im guessing you hate women?

Pedophilia = the exclusive or primary attraction to pre-pubescents. In Aryan girls, this is roughly 9 years and under. Of course, all the "hurr durr anything under the age of consent is pedophilia and ebil" people are either shills, kikes, normies, or just retards (the kind who think that trump isn't controlled opposition despite most of his cabal being jewish).

I've known plenty of girls that looked cute younger but turned ugly and/or fat when they left the cute phase.

Because there are millions of these right?

OP is a faggot but
This is equally retarded.
Kids that age should not be dating.
Boys should be working to get to a place where they can maintain a family before they start chasing girls, just like it used to be.

for what exactly? A family? Something that has been made almost impossible nowadays?

Government has made it impossible to maintain one.
Feminism has corrupt women to the point that you'd be partially right to completely avoid them.

Young men aren't the problem, they are victims. even though they might not realise it

1. AOC shouldnt exist, only age of marriage. fornication should be punishable by death (im not joking).

2. dont care. they will get their chance. dont act like these girls arent interested in older guys. go ask a 12 year old what she thinks of 20+ y/o justin bieber.

they openly laugh at our retardedness. the reason girls in rotherham are being groomed by shitskins is because they arent already being pursued by white men.
all arabs and blacks should be gassed anyway.

thats the point. they get a better deal if they can lock down a successful guy when they are cuter than waiting until they are uglier. wouldnt women prefer it this way? if the guy wants to wait to see if his cute gf turns into an ugly gf then he is free to do so.

Have you ever been around girls in their younger teens? They're not capable of relationships with older men because they're not mentally mature enough, even though some of them might be physically mature enough (doesn't apply to the pic in your OP btw, pedofuck). I dated a 15 year old girl when I was 19 and I found her outright annoying all the time we weren't fucking. We couldn't relate on anything and she was so immature all she cared about was her high school gossip and dumb celebrity shit.

No. While older women who have been ruined by feminism certainly are disgusting, it's another kind of annoying. The sweet women are those who managed to mature without getting ruined by the feminist bullshit, such as video related if you watched the current season of American survivor. Ie christian women.

I agree that it's crazy that women are expected to marry in their late 20s or even 30s though. Optimal age is 18-22 imo.

fuckin hell man
the elastic band on that gouch sling is herculean
what a bizarre creature

it's not the only thing, OP

There is no reason a 15 year old should be stunted like this except by jewish doing

Make no mistake: I am not advocating for sex with girls that are not physically capable to raise a child, but I am advocating for courtship.

Sod off nonce.

Which will be "great" for a few years until she's dumped for a younger model. Rinse-repeat. Older guys were cool and all, but plenty of us fancied and dated boys our own age when kids. It's actually the norm.

Why would you be dumped of it's marriage?

ITT: Pedophiles try to justify their cravings of underage girls.

Come on you fucking savages. Let them have an innocent first love, date people their own age etc.

Is it not better for two people of the same age to fall in love and have a healthy, virtuous marriage?

Or what? You want to be some 30 year old ramming a 15 year old girl?

You guys are fucked. Jews and Muslims.

Fuck yeah porter rockwell

All I see is a lot of starter tits and a lot of hips.

Kill yourself

That's women at all ages.

Age of Consent laws should stay at 16 which is what they are for most Western jurisdictions.

However we should create a culture of marriage for young women so they spend their best years pursuing men who can actually care for them and raise a family with them.

We should also shame older women who attempt to shame older successful men into giving the older women their best years when those older women wasted their best years on other men (i.e. chads/cads/men who did not marry or could not provide for them).