India to fine airlines for 'dropping' poo

archive.is/AkxaM

Has India finally gone too far? Now they've taken their designated shitting streets into the air. If a poo lands on you, you know from whence it flew.

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DESIGNATED SHITTING AIRLINES

Why does it even matter to them? It's the whole country basically a giant toilet?

They want their own shit, they are very nationalistic, I can respect that

DESIGNATED SHITTING AIRSPACE

sage for literal shit thread

Why are Indians so fucking disgusting? Not even niggers are this nasty and from what I can see, Indians are way smarter and atleast capable of civilization yet they can't poo in the loo.

Indian planes literally shitting on Indian residential areas LMAO.

To be honest the brown Indians are probably just as stupid as niggers. However this doesn't really change your point, even the airplane "engineers and doctors" feel like making it rain shit.

DESIGNATED SHITTING RUNWAYS

Jesus Christ can you imagine the stench?

have you ever been around Indians even those in the US? I can always tell when I am downwind from a bunch of them at my university since the smell is nauseating even 100 meters away.

The indigenous indians are of the same racial stock as abbos. They used to be held in line by the more aryan castes but conquest by muslims and weakening of the hindu orthodoxy has caused the aryan stock to be polluted with dravidian garbage genes.

Those pics are Africa, not India

Despite the memes, even India isn't as bad as Africs

That's simply wrong though. Southern India (where the Dravidians live) is wealthier and generally less shitty than northern India, excluding the Kashmirs and Jains.

Beautiful. We need this in Europe. That would be cultural enrichment at its finest.

No Airbus or Boeing passenger aircraft built in the last 35 years can dump the content of their septic tanks inflight.

Because Southern Indians have Brahmins too.

Why is everything in India about poop?

The ones you see in western countries are the smartest 0.0001% that managed to get degrees and leave India.

Do you know how easy it is to get a Degree in India? The Professors just tell you what is going to be on an exam and where to buy the book with the answers from.

If you smell something funny when you walk down the street, you're in Coon Town.
You look and see garbage all over the street, you're in Coon Town.
Up and down the street there ain't nothing but trash, nigger girls trying to get a nigger boy's cash.
Then you even see a spook with a big moustache, in Coon Town.

Lel

False alarm, it's just some guy with Indian neighbors. :^)

why do pajeets use hylian currency again?

World pooper power by 2022!

This is why cultular "enrichment" is literally pile of shit and those who promote it should be considered either mentally ill or enemies. Tear apart cultural marxism. Breivik was right, his prophecy about multculturalism are coming to be true, unless we, the aryans, will stop it.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Even ancient civilizations were more hygienic than this. How does a nation that literally worships shit get to be the second most populated in the world?

lots and lots of rape

Guess what. Cultural demise after abolishing caste system caused inferior dravidians (lowest caste, shitskins) to breed uncontrolably. Despite marriages still being made mostly in caste, lower castes outnumbered the higher ones by even greater margin than it used to be when caste system was in place.

And dont forget that higher castes were initially (around 1000 BC) consisted of Aryan people of Iranian origin (the term "Aryan" comes originally from India and means "noble"), that's why skin color difference across castes (the lower the darker). Indo-Iranian people hold the cultural standards in India and with them disappearing/mixing/dying out the high noble culture disappeared aswell.
More info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
BTW if you're wondering why today's Iranians dont look like Aryans, it's because race mixing.

sikhs aren't the ones shitting up the place. Half their customs are about not becoming degenerate street shitters. They even invented underwear because their neihbors could not.

Forgot to mention, Sikhs also fought for the fatheland against the kike.

NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL SHITPOSTING!

Why would you include a positive with those negatives?

Fuck off shitskin-lover.

Indians are actual niggers with a tiny bit of mixture from Asians and shit.

Northern India was only capable of civilization when the whites still controlled it, but caste systems don't work and they were all integrated by race-mixing or just died off.

All of India's civilization and culture was created by whites who were the preist and ruling class. Buddhism was created by a white man. Aryans built India up like Brits colonized Africa, it's understandable then how India turned to poo when the white man stopped building the loo.

Yeah and whites "invented" underwear the first time they killed an animal and thought "hey I could cover my dick with this skin and stuff".

Surprised they don't shit through an open hole at 30k feet.

shiggy.

50 THOUSAND POOPEES????

Frog Marriage is cool, fuck the other stuff though.

They should be limited to designated shitting routes.

your nose is showing.

He Sieg Heil'd so hard his arm turned into a Swastika

Subhuman

This level of wewuzing is going quite far

That's what knowledge is, you can investigate, but from very exact stuff that's what you need to know only
That's why poos are "good" at exact stuff (mathematics, engineering, basic medicine) and SHIT at subjective, custom-made (architecture, advanced medicine, gastronomy, plumbing)

I assume it's saying "don't be like a dog." because indians despise dogs.

POO DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

HOLY HELL THIS THREAD

They cannot poo in loo because they are too busy worshiping the loo rather than pooing in it.

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

This really cracked me up

My dickhead letting agent moved a currynigger into my house (obviously I'm looking for other accommodation) and let me tell you ibam never hiring Indians for any technical roles above janitor.

This fuck tried to get us to help him plagiarise wikipedia for his mech English degree because his English isn't good enough. He commented that it is way easier to cheat in India because they don't care about it.

Never trust a Paki.

GO SHIT IN THE FUCKING TOILET OYMAN YOU DISGUSTING DOT NIGGER

I would disagree. Look at the history of Dravidian culture. These guys had literature around -500 BC, and South India is generally far clearer than the north. Tamils are far better than niggers. Still poo in loo, but must give them some credit.

People should note that the term didn't originate in India. Ancient Celtic had the same word, with the same meaning:

Arios in Gaulish = "noble".