Richard Spencers Latest Video on the Vicious Kike Attacks on his Mother

That extortionist bitch is protesting outside Sherry Spencers property. The kike bitch thinks she's untouchable I guess.

There's already a thread about this

This guy strikes me as a flaming homosexual (not being sarcastic). Is he openly gay?

No he's just got a lisp. He's got a wife and kid with a big titted agent of Dugin.

Huh, I see. I haven't spent a lot of time researching him.

He seems to be doing a good job. I hope the kikes that are harassing his family get turned into soap soon.

Don't start this… but I think he's just a Yale boy. What's funny is his flamboyancy makes him much more palatable for normalfags rather than an extremely aggressive man talking about these ideas.

Fair enough, I can't even talk about savings accounts with normies anymore without frothing at the mouth about the juden.

I actually like him when gets mad, he gets rumblier.

I don't give a shit.

U. Virginia
U. Chicago
Duke

Still a fag

Go fuck yourself. If we can't fucking protect innocent white women from extortionist Jews what the fuck is the point of any of this?

Who said you can't fuck with jews? I don't mind that in and of itself, i'm just not going to pretend Spencer isn't a faggot.

Please explain why wojack is helping form the base of this sex device.

He's a masochist?

I know better, they are all cucks

He's named the jew plenty of times, was on a radio broadcast with the "renowned neo-nazi" Andrew Anglin, and Kevin MacDonald gave a whole speech about jews at Spencer's own NPI conference…

Still a cuck

There's no pleasing some people.

The point is so what about him? It's about the effects he makes. Anyone who is spreading white nationalism to the general public and presents it decently is amazing.

He did name her. Watch the whole video.

/thread
actual raidfag here, I'll never help out spencer or any faggots from (((trs)))

Halfchan nigger lovers can't help but reveal themselves.
Fuck off, we're full.

fuck off (((trshill)))

The D&C is strong today.

But user, anyone not calling for the Holocaust is clearly a kike shill. Don't trust them! 1488! Sieg Heil! Any Nationalism that's not 100% exactly like Germany 1933 isn't real nationalism and it's proponents need to be gassed! Never mind that nationalism means putting your country and it's needs/people first! That couldn't POSSIBLY result in policy differences from 1930s Germany!

Spencer is controlled by Jews! Just wait for Hitler!

Where have I heard this before?

lmao

Not even trying now

Because he is a zionist puppet and a (((civic nationalist)))

Looks like you want to role play holohoax Jew and Nazi soldier.

Implicitly.

Do you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about or are you just here to D&C? He's specifically stated the US is for Europeans and wants it to be an ethnostate.

Inb4 you continue to shill otherwise.

I'm glad he's calling out the filth in Whitefish.

How about we have just one mega-thread related to TRS/Implicit Dick/Alt-kike?
In every thread related to one of these three topics there will inevitably be shilling from TRShills for click-shekels, weaponized autism from based anons protecting the board from cancerous namefags, and homosexuals that come out of the woodwork to circlejerk over Dickie Spencer. Even if there's a thread that anons like me may want to engage in, it becomes pointless as by the 100th post most of the discussion is back to TRShills shilling their shit.
Just an idea but it may be effective in containing this cancer.

Mods wtf? Why are these being locked? This is kind of important for us.

They hate anything related to TRS or Richard Spencer.

Nice try, JIDF. We all know you're an agent of the kikes trying to divide and conquer.

Our mods are dumb as rocks or traitors.

It's pretty sad. Infinite chan used to be the place to be, but now… I don't know.

Bump

No, he's making an implicit last stand for white identity