GREEN PILL MEETS RED PILL

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Red and Green thread here. Not sure about most, but I end up taking the red pill by means of the Green pill.

I've been a fan of this guy David Wilcock for a while. He's probably the most legit of all new age types. Very level headed despite saying weird shit.

Current idea is that New World Order will attempt to maintain control by disclosing existence of aliens and/or a secret space program.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM6byG9IYiETRLytuVZEZkj0szWjOR0NN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've known about Blue Beam for years dude.

This post is way less articulate than I had imagined making. Hoping to get a conversation started. And curious as to what anyone else's opinion has been of this guy.

For years he has promoted the "Russia is part of good guys taking down NWO(cabal)" idea.

I always sort of took him with a grain of salt, but this year has blown the doors open and validated much of what he has said. He says a bunch of far out stuff though about sphere beings and strange ETs, yet I don't get a bad vibe from him. Poignant videos/blog posts.

Wondering what others think.

Amazing. I have never really looked at alien stuff seriously. Pizzagate and "The Revelation of the Pyramids" changed that for me.

probably the one thing I disagree with him on is that the Nazis were aided by Reptilians. I think, instead, that it's Nordics who helped the Nazis if aliens helped them at all.

it's nuts really. Been reading for years on conspiracy and new age circles about child abuse cabals at the highest levels of government. You always suspect it but the proof through pizzagate makes me wonder if some of the more outlandish claims are also true.

I found out my mom is super green pilled recently. I haven't really talked to her in a few years, and then had a long chat with her. She quit TV and has just been researching on the Internet for the last while ever since the 2012 election.

Surprisingly, she was pro-Trump and talked about David Icke, Wilcock and others.

I'm not sure if she's fully aware of the Jew yet. Going to show her who really compromises the cabal.

what is this?

i like this thread idea. a lot of anons on Holla Forums underestimate the amount of ppl that have been redpilled by other means than the JQ or jiggaboo-hatred. supposedly red ice took a lot of the skoopy folks from "ay lmao" to "wtf i hate jews now" pretty quickly. i'll check out this vid. can you give a tl'dr? have you heard of graham hancock?

holy shit that dude's forehead is as big as his whole fucking face, and that's not a receding hairline wtf

i'm not going to tell you what to do but the reddit spacing meme is appropriate some times, but not other times, so just be careful user

is this that russian documentary about the sacred geometry and shit?

i used to abuse the fuck out of pedowoodposters on 4cuck and after pizzagate and rotherham i actually feel kinda bad almost:^)

same here, except from a more christian perspective.

i'm never sure if they just don't want to say anything bc paranoid or if they really just can't see it from the JQ angle

fuck the vid got taken down. alternate link? what was the name totally not going to torrent it

I was definitely greenpill before redpill.
I would read textfiles late at night in highschool. Cool storys about hackers who knew government secrets I barely remember these days. I remember reading about a hacker who was assassinated who was really in the Illuminatus trilogy by RAW. Went 100 miles to a mall to find a copy of the book. Also eventually got a copy of Principia Discordia (I borrowed to my then girl friend crazy that I got it back) Really opened my mind up to paranoia, suspicion, humor. When I was greenpill I was way into conspiracy theories and I dismissed anything with Jews as retarded. The thing that put the nail in the coffin for aliens and every other spooky control mechanism was that nothing fucking happened on December 2012. Well if all that mumbo jumbo is mumbo jumbo, I naturally went the opposite direction to ((Ayn Rand)) and objectivism (lol). Still not redpilled. Next big step towards the redpill after that was the realization that whenever a leader says, "Hey, we can make our own money." the economy starts to do really well and the leader gets assassinated. Started to see Hitler in a different light. The last straw was realizing blacks-on-blondes cuck meme being pushed by disney channel and the active shills dismissing any conversation about it on 420chan. Found Holla Forums right as gamergate was dying down via a documentary about Weev. Everything fell into place after realizing the craftiness of the Jew.

Oh yeah, also Lyndon LaRouche was a significant pre-redpill in the right direction for me.

(checked) same.

LOL, video related (polite no bump)

re-posting the final greenpill for this thread:
8ch.net/looshfront/pills.html

RAW is fucking amazing, no?

SPECTICLES, TESTICLES, BRANDY, CIGAR – YOU'RE ALL INFALLIBLE POPES!!! hahaha

how was illuminatus, anyway? i never got around to reading it. i sort of leapfrogged it i think. is it worth going back and reading after you've gotten this redpilled/greenpilled or not?

i never understood this dude tho he was big in the 70s i think. what is his schtick?

Doc what are you trying to medicate me with??

It's a decent book. Sci-fi all over the place surreal noir meets 20,000 leagues under the sea. The most useful part is the Appendix. Meme-magic related.

LaRouche had his own alternative news network, ran for president, is really about hard economy instead of speculation. He dismisses the idea of "entropy" and very optimistic about what economies can do so in that sense he is an anti-blackpill. He hates the (((British))) but never got far enough down the rabbit hole to Jews. I remember a documentary about how the British Invasion fucked American culture into degeneracy. He is an old man on the verge of death but he's got a political action group that will live on past his death. We could probably subvert it to be honest.

Here's some documentaries by his PAC:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLM6byG9IYiETRLytuVZEZkj0szWjOR0NN
You can see some stuff where he's not redpilled…

The Power Of Labor is probably his best documentary, embedded

i hear they're hardcore

i like the way you think, user. you should start a Holla Forumssubvert general thread and we should come up with plans. I was listening to Rebel Yell and they said that WN all across the country are now working to infiltrate all kinds of organizations, the masons, etc. its about fucking time

yeah, I remember looking through all that. it has a bunch of judeo-numerological symbolism if i remember correctly. seemed interesting.

have you into astro-theology yet? also, have you looked into the creation of the alphabet and its relation to the zodiac and other astrological symbolism, as well as its evolution? there's some pretty interesting stuff there

thx. imma watch this soon

Kek is our ogdoad.
Pepe is our aeon.
The Praise Kek threads are our geenpill.
Holla Forums is our asabiyya psychic gestalt and our memsters are our wizards.

SHADILAY