NYTimes: Zionist Jews Are Racist. Kikes BTFO

Never thought I'd see this in a million years. Jew York Times says Zionism is "racist" and irreconcilable with liberal Jewish (((social justice.)))

archive.is/YZ7G3

Kikes finally caught in their double bind. Can't have your cake and eat it too:

Kikes arguing against white nationalism BTFO by the double standard. Fuck (((Richard Spencer))) controlled opposition, but read this:

Kikes BTFO. Can't keep the charade going. Praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
8ch.net/new/res/3306.html#5035**
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use the catalog.
That said, it i funny to see the d&c working.

Bump

Controlled opposition.

The Jew York times knows nothing willb come of this. Israel is still safe while they pretend to condemn Israels racism. Working as intended.

say what you want about our implicit "friend" but he pwnd the fuck out of that faggot rabbi. total rhetorical judo

They're trying to trick WNs into backing Kikestan. Dicky Spencer is Jerry Taysachs 2.0.

wew lad i thought i was paranoid

Theres some weird shit going on… honestly anything the nyt says should be seen as propaganda and or part of an agenda.

>>>/trs/

talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. d&c somewhere else shlomo
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

Are you saying I'm trying to divide you from your jewish allies?

“Our view on the Jewish question is as follows: the position taken by America and England regarding the Jews does not interest us in any way. What is clear is that we do not want to have them in Germany and in the German living space, given the decades of experience since the [First] World War, and we shall not join in any discussion on the matter. If America wants to take them, we are glad of it. But it must be ruled out, and here a guarantee will have to be given to us, that the Jews whom we allow to leave [continental Europe] via Switzerland can ever be sent back to Palestine. We know that the Arabs, just as much as we Germans, reject the Jews and we do not want to partake in such an indecency as the sending of more Jews to that poor nation tormented by the Jews.”
– Heinrich Himmler, Chief of German Police and Minister of the Interior (note written in 1945)

you really don't understand rhetoric do you mundane stormfag? its okay; just keep working hard and you'll make for great cannon-fodder

The Transfer agreement only ended because WWII started.

Polite sage

Sarah Silvermans body is disgusting but I would happily paper bag her head and fuck that ass raw.

It's making me wonder honestly. Every 'conspiracy' hack, if they tackle the JQ, will inevitably say 'you have to differentiate between Zionist Jews and regular Jews'. Meaning, it's the Zionist Jews that are evil, not the liberal globalist Jews apparently. But what is wrong with Jewish people having their own homeland, except for perhaps their land grabbing and war crimes. Which I would argue, is not that different from our colonialist past.

What I'm saying is maybe the Zionist Jews aren't the evil ones. Why is it almost mainstream and acceptable to say they are the problem though? What do we really care about Israel? Isn't our problem with Jews solely because of their constant meddling in our lives and their ultimately genocidal aims against white people?

if it quacks like a duck…

Says the fatass who will die a virgin.
Fuck off thin-prick.

based spencer tbh

You literally just admitted to wanting to fuck an ugly jewess. I'd rather die a virgin than stick my dick into a literal den of evil.

looks like he hit a nerve.

I would hatefuck her so raw. She's not that attractive but good lord I'd love to just strangle her kikess neck as I pin her down and ram my cock into her.

Degenerate.

Jews did a number on you didn't they.

I wouldn't racemix user, I do have the decency to stick to my own. I just wouldn't say no to the opportunity to break that kike.

You break a kike by throwing it into the oven, not satisfying its nazi dom fetish.

i've never seen anyone so smug with so much semen on their face. pepe is truly a sick fuck

i understand this sentiment. we are all debauched masochists at some level, but user… she only looks decent in those tailor-made pics. her nose at any other angle is so fucking disgusting i'm just not sure i could do it. jewesses are disgusting dirty hot little whores, tho. bag one some time if you can. make sure you blow up her nostriles

Who says that won't come after?

I know, that's probably what grosses me out the most about her. She only looks 6.5/10 because of lighting, makeup, angles, and clothing. Normal pictures of her make her look like a hag but that's part of why it would be a hatefuck, outside of the whole Jew angle.

i'll find some middle-ground with you and say taht if you oven the cunt after you hatefuck her then its okay pls livestream

nigger…spencer has done more for the white race than this entire board of users combined. but keep on being a little pr cuck and keep distancing yourself from him and see where that gets you.

Nice try, shlomo.

Ashkenazi are like more than 50% nordic due to intermarriage … quite honestly as a fair complexioned mixed Christian Euro American I would love an Ashkenazi wife and wouldn't hesitate for a moment.

Enlighten us, what has the Dickster accomplished?

Yep, we're being raided.

thats exactly what she wants you to do. woman want exactly that type of treatment

Incredible. I imagine this is the result of being btfo so many times by pure logic and reason that one's head explodes.

scholomo you are not nordic. btw ahkenazis jews ate top ugly because of massive incest. another aspect of their endless inbreeding and purpose marriage made their dna crash.
they all have genetic diseases like crohn's disease etc.
ashkenazi kikes are also all beta males because their alpha males got constantly killed.

your kike child will be ugly (even more ugly than you already are), get rekt in school, probably become a homosexual (10% of kikes are gays), develop some form of mental sickness, and die on assbleeding because of crohn's diseas

good luck scholomo

lolwut
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

nah

Cant believe those are the same titis, but still, spoil that shit.

Oh, she got that boob-job, I see.

Goes well with her nose-job.

still would tbh

But user…race is a social construct

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.

medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.

cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

96-97% of whites have no African ancestry.

theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html

97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever.

unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.

nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.

ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

**This was on /new/…great new board

8ch.net/new/res/3306.html#5035**

Also fucking HA, Kikes kiking kikes is becoming the new thing. Kikes name the jew, Kikes compare themselves to rats, Kikes disown zionists. What's next, Kikes decide to gas the kikes?

Did Spencer dig up the Ashley Madison info killing the Cruz campaign?
Did Spencer leak the Podesta emails?
Did Spencer leak the Clinton emails?
What exactly did he do aside from triggering a bunch of college kids?

Yeah but he like, did it in a funny way

*shudder*

man leftpol's means are on the dobson teir

Standing by as zionist kikes destroy the marxist kikes that nearly destroyed our civilisation is fine by me!

Once they are done, we can take care of the former.

Spencer's reply to the rabbi was a cognitive dissonance goldmine.

The kike tried the "Sit down with me and chant Torah and be all peace and love with me… while my homeland drops white phosphorus on babies".

The Jew always stabs you while loving you since the Romans flattened their temple.

Spencer left the kike speechless which was beautiful to watch.

I was a bit taken aback to see them blaming their fellow jews for the rise of nationalism. But then I remembered they think of us as cattle so of course they think we can't come up with our own wrongthink.

Wew

ewww

Holla Forums confirmed for Zionist plot

I'm legitimately curious, what has spencer done? I seriously can't pin him to anything. The most I can come up with is a few cringey interviews. The only good thing he did was the this interview with the Jew to my memory

This. Proof how far their subtle brainwashing reaches.

lurk moar faggot

Man, she almost looks fuckable, there. A pity her actual body is so disgusting.

am I close to it?

Yeah pretty much but you also forget they don't think beyond the moment.

Asians, Arabs, Caucoids, Latina? We have a sense of time. I know most iwll go "but they lazy", doesn't matter they still sense it.

Africans? No fucking idea. They literally have trouble working time out without a watch.

Jews? "It is now."

So when they plan, a kike goes "This is good for today"

A nigger goes "IMA DO THIS SHEET"

Everyone else actually invests and does something.

Its just weird, I have been thinking on the khazars, it seems like they are the top jews. No other race is on top of the financial things like they are. On the commie garbage. Some people thought that they were Neanderthals or whatever that race was called, and that jews have the highest % of them.

They just kinda seem like they are europeans who got turned into jews for no really good reason, and perhaps they still are kinda white.

I just wonder why those ancient people chose jewdom over christianity. So, is there even a good book on their history and lineage? Seems like a good thing to have in our trade.

Go back to TRS, you kike-loving faggot.

This means nothing.
There is ALWAYS a dead westerner underfoot of two squabbling kikes.

user, can I have the pastebin