Ratings restored: Effective immediately, sailors will get their job titles back

navytimes.com/articles/ratings-restored-effective-immediately-sailors-will-get-their-job-titles-back

Navy leaders are reversing their controversial decision to eliminate sailors’ ratings and will restore job titles across the fleet, according to a Navy message set for release Wednesday.

Effective immediately, enlisted sailors will officially regain their ratings, the traditional job titles that have inspired a deep cultural loyalty and that have defined enlisted career tracks for generations, Navy officials said.

The military has been doing some seriously retarded shit since Obama was elected. I'm happy to see that King Nigger's influence is already being washed away. Maybe in 10-20 years we'll see fags and women removed from the service, too.

Many of them will desert rather than serve under Trump.

Can't wait for Mad Dog to cancel transgender benefits under military healthcare. Enjoy your infected gash Captain Removed-Dick

It would be great to get them started asap. I've known quite a few niggers, womyn, and shitskins of all varieties that "served their country" and were as anti-trump and cringey as your average hormonally-challenged neon-haired leftist. It's like they will serve President Trump out of spite either.

*It's not
Also, I completely mean it when I say it. The lower and upper ranks of our military under Obongo is about as pozzed as it gets. Unpozzing the military will get rid of the rainbow races and the LGBTWTFBBQ faggots but it needs to stay that way.

These retards still think the military exists to dole out gibs and represent the US gen pop on field trips, but at least one piece of their project got canceled. Mattis is going to have a lot of work once he takes office.

checked as hard as can be

Not to be all LGBT, but does anyone really care if a fag is serving? I always thought don't ask, don't tell was a good policy.

You checked that pretty hard

you checked that decently hard as well. may I ask why the picture? was it related? nobody's gonna flay my mind.

MAKE THE NAVY GREAT AGAIN

Just something I channeled from the despairing oriental bear dimension recently

You should care that fags are even allowed to live, much less serve in the armed forces

this dimension?

I would ban them from promoting homosexuality, and of course adopting children, but why not make good use of them? They're genetic dead ends anyways.

don't cut yourself on all that edge

I didn't care if someone was gay or straight as long as they could do their job and not get me killed.

Fags are way more likely to molest children/have been molested. It's the vicious cycle of fag creation. Gay men should be kept out of everything. The only "based gays" are the ones who can hide their urges well enough that no one ever knows.

How new?
Be honest.

It matters becouse a faggot that wants to poz another faggot/straight guy does stupid shit becouse of that and kills someone.

The same reason why women don't serve alongside men.

This board truly is becoming cuck/pol/

FIRST POST BEST POST
NO EXCEPTIONS

Make Navy Great Again

Alright Ahmed.