Alberta man found dead with 2 sons described as kind father

archive.is/c9r9f
archive.is/5QO4o

"A relative says an Alberta man found dead with his two sons in an apparent murder-suicide was a kind and doting father.
She says the family may never know what happened."

"Brent Stark, the boys’ stepfather, spoke to Global News Monday evening. He said it was he and the boys’ mother Tracy who discovered the bodies and called police. He also said he believes Corry killed his sons in an apparent murder-suicide."

also…"a full trauma response team is deployed to the school"

Canada is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

321gold.com/mustread/billions.html
archive.org/stream/BillionsForTheBankersAndDebtsForThePeopleAStudy/MicrosoftWord-Document1_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He killed his kids. He's burning in hell right now and rightfully so. Fuck him.

This is what happens when kikes destroy the family unit, and then drug you with (((anti-depressants)))

How about no you vampire?

Death is an honorable out.

You're a fucking animal. Kill yourself you dysgenic piece of shit.

Pick one:
A) Being a slave for a long and comfortable life.
B) Fighting to the death to hurt the enemy.

HINT: If you pick the wrong choice you need to leave Holla Forums forever.

If this was in the US and he did it with a gun it would have been "mass shooting".

I just hope all that alimony and "child support" was worth it.

Whatever you say, champ.

the problem with both of these options is that neither have to do with the story at hand. What the fuck was he fighting? his will to live? Apparently he fucking lost.

Why are you posting this story, OP?

OP linked to a Reuters sockpuppet site. This news is in all likelyhood fake.

guarantee you he and the kids were offed by a hitman hired by the wife.

We dont know the details, he probably saved his kids from a life of suffering. I imagine there is a lot more to it, but it probably involves the mother and "stepfather" being scumbags.

Its possible the wife felt constrained and the kids didnt love her as much as they loved the father, so she offed them to have a fun life with her new man.

Story says he loved his kids, taking them to hockey etc. They sound like daddys boys, not mommys.

Also:

Easily possible.

No, we don't know anything. This is 100% secondary knowledge. I am not a Reuters garbage receptacle who takes in whatever garbage they put out.

The articles were pretty barebones. At this point the whole thing feels like a CNN story where its big enough they report on it, but have absolutely no details so they just start making up a story that they would prefer.

Oh, and Global is the outfit where one of us called them after Maple Rambo pretending to be the shooter, and they believed the guy, and put him on air.

Actual guy who had to live through what those kids will go through. Honestly there is a good argument for being better off dead than going through what empowered womyn would put them through. It is hell, and very few people are ever better for it.

He saved his kids from being brainwashed into leftists, the only way he knew how.

Your solution is apparently letting the kids grow up into leftists while drinking yourself to death.

ie. no solution at fucking all

Wouldn't it of made sense to take the mother out and not his kids?

Well, we wouldn't know considering they are dead now.

Its a shitty spot to be in. I know someone who actually did that, shot the mother, killed himself, son raised by grandfather.

I know I wouldnt let a woman cheat on me, or try to take my kids away, or make me pay alimony etc

He's playing baseball with his kids right now you feminist faggot

Killing yourself and your kids wont save the white race m8

no. There are situations in which it's merciful.
I'm not saying this is one of those situations, but shutting down discussion with >muh children is autistic fuck off

There is no hell, kikelover.

A divorce should mean she gets nothing at all. Hey they say they have the pussy and make all the rules… How about NO.

There is eternal salt for cucks though, and what that's like is something only the cucks will find out

OP is just a D&C kike based on a probably fake news, the like of which happens a few times in a year all around North America.

Are you suggesting Canada is not fucked?

says the cucked Canadian

aint no kike faggot, try searching for the info online if you don't like my links
I know you have lots of free time while your wife fucks her nigger, Cucknadian

best post so far in the thread

How do we know it wasnt the step dad who did it…?

May be the step father wanted both the dad and kids out of the picture for good..?
Mfw Holla Forums detectives solve crimes

What was his connection to Hillary Clinton?

This could have gone better.

There's never any justification for murdering your kids you fucking psychos.

When a woman wants to keep the kids its because the kids are her wallet.

Has nothing to do with love.

goebbles killed his kids too

euphoric/10

it's threads like these that make it easy as fuck to detect who among you have kids or not. lots of childless anons in this thread.

Seriously. These threads, the 'all women are fucking whores' threads, and the 'christians are blue-pilled faggots' threads make it easy as fuck to pick out the love-shy, mgtow, neckbeards.

a) why would he kill his own kids instead of the cunt who left him to suck nigger dick?
b ) I don't believe that the step father was the first one to find them and report the crime, making him the first suspect

Kill yourself kike

You know what, it doesn't even matter. The children were going to grow up in a falling society. They would have had terrible lives. I don't think anyone has the right to take the life of their children but in this case I don't really feel anything. In fact, I kind of envy the father. I don't think any of us would want to grow up in this kind of world. We all know what those children would have gone through.

Was it wrong? Yeah, sure. But it was mercy on both him and the children.

thank you for posting about your intelligence

You know, it used to be expected to kill your family then yourself before a foreign force got to them first. It should still, as for his wife, she was a traitor and she will get hers soon enough.

lawl, fucking moralfags.

I swear, all of Earth's problems eventually fall back onto women.

Reported, kikelover.

Spotted the roastie.

Stop being a faggot.

Canada will burn in hell before him and the sons first.

Holy shit…

This is what kikes actually believe.
There is a hell, and we're living in it.

Yep. This whole situation smells fishy as hell, especially given how quickly they're trying to push a suicide-murder angle that doesn't quite seem to fit the biological father's behavior and personality.

Probably wouldn't have fucked them over in the long run as much as Single Mom parenting.

Faggot.

That's standard during something like this. The boys' friends and classmates will want answers and explanations that can help them get through this. It's not like someone drew a poop-swastika on the wall; this is actually a traumatizing event, especially for young children.

Hopefully it was a temporary insanity thing that God will forgive. Regardless of his destination, the kids should be fine.

All the edgelord posters in this thread who think this is a good thing need to take a good look at themselves before they think of having children. I know some of you are just doing it to look edgy, but if you're even halfway serious, you have negro-levels of parenting ability if you think there's ever a scenario where killing your kids is the reasonable thing to do. I'd die 1000 times to keep my kids safe from this kind of harm. If my wife divorced me and took up with another man, sure, I'd be pissed as fuck, but I could never hate anyone that much to do what he did to her.

This event makes me sad as hell.

Speak for yourself…

This is why I have delayed my family. I'm 44 and we have to get this feminist stronk independent fifteen year old bullshit put down before I start filling my sweetheart with babies. Even Pippin Greenstockings here would likely be fine after a few days of penis therapy.

theyre his kids, his genes, he can do whatever he likes with them

beta uprising soon fagget

a.) Because life is about providing for myself and my offspring.

killing a white child is one of the greatest sins anyone can do.

So his children are in heaven, but this fuck is burning for eternity in hell of his crimes against god and the white race

The entirety of Canada is fucked, from BC to Quebec

Are you new here or something?

Most problems for middle class White families start out as financial problems.

Americans, living in what is called the richest nation on earth, seem always to be short of money. Wives are working in unprecedented numbers, husbands hope for overtime hours to earn more, or take part-time jobs evenings and weekends, children look for odd jobs for spending money, the family debt climbs higher, and psychologists say one of the biggest causes of family quarrels and breakups is "arguments over money." Much of this trouble can be traced to our present "debt-money" system. Too few Americans realize why our founding fathers wrote into Article I of the U.S. Constitution: Congress shall have the Power to Coin Money and Regulate the Value Thereof.

321gold.com/mustread/billions.html

archive.org/stream/BillionsForTheBankersAndDebtsForThePeopleAStudy/MicrosoftWord-Document1_djvu.txt

Kill yourself you huge fagget

Couldn't make his truck payments on his 3500 Cummins, it pushed him over the edge.

Lol you not kidding any of us and least of all yourself.
Is there anything more pathetic than a man who blames his problems on feminism?

Faggot. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
>>>/ovens/

MURRICAN EDUCATION EVERYONE

Whatare the maritimes like anyways? I've always pictured them as quaint and hard working conservative places

think of vermont culture, new hamshire cuisine but less guns and more moose

You must rise against the darkness and never be defeated.

That doesn't really mean much. You don't let them win. If I were to lose my family, I would go off the grid and disappear.

Nothing in this world is worth dying over. I've realized that. These people, they've most likely experienced great pain, a lot of it in their lives, it never stops, ever. They give the world kindness and the world spits in their face, again and again, over and over and over. They raise a family, they get a little bit of what they want, and the world will take it away. Always.

The point is to NEVER ever crack. Never let go. Go to church. Find friends, anyone who can help you. Don't kill yourself. Do you hurt anyone. Don't do anything that God ever told you not to do. Especially never renounce god himself.

You were chosen, basically, is the way I interpret it. It's the way I've always felt. I don't see any point of life other than passing every test god gives me. Proving myself again and again never to faulter in my belief in good, my strength, honor and commitment to the world around me.

There's nothing else for me or any of us to do besides that.

I was going to ask you to make that board.
clicked
keked

the worst thing about this OP was my first thought.
Based