The Fight Against 8/pol/ Continues to Spread

So I was browsing Jewgle and bing for fullchan to see what results popped up, and imagine my surprise when this article popped up as one of the first results on bing:

reallifemag.com/fight-from-the-inside/

This guy is advocating CTR and JIDF-like tactics on communities antagonistic to the degenerate agenda of his ilk. Just take this excerpt for example:

Wew lads, the war continues on ad infinitum.

Other urls found in this thread:

reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/
polchan.xyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're prepared for Round Two.

Addendum: Their article on Kek is hilarious.

reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/

What a surprise, they're funded by Snapchat.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

The issue is that they can't really meme though.
Take a look at leftypol or other leftists boards. Their memes are ineffective. For example
That meme openly mocks freedom of speech, which is regarded as an absolute necessity to America and those who strive to be like America.
To put it simply, they don't have much of a chance.

Every goddamn time.

What was round one?

CTR and the whole election flood.

what a fucking faggot

the author of that article failed alinsky 101

In the grim darkness of the current year, there is only war

Doesn't get jewier than this.

Nice pic. I like what it says about "Topic Dilution. But sometimes man, i just feel like saying random shit. I Can't help it.

man that was a whole lotta gay, rambley autism. why cant commies make a point without reinventing the wheel?

Well that's the reason why the left and commies are a convulated mess to begin with. They're never satisfied with using what works. Always have to be smart one to impress their peers by innovating in any and all directions.

let them come.. faggots.

So, you're a newfag that came here during the election cycle? We have been under sconstant attack for years at this point, it goes back all the way to the cuckchan days. It's not "round two", at this point it's yet another wave. I lost count after a while, thanks to the multiple Holla Forums raids, SJWs whining, Holla Forums throwing temper tantrums, Goons and Holla Forumstards trolling for the lulz, lone kike mass autism sprees and the whole JIDF/alphabet soup cointelpro tactics. People who legit worked for CTR in comparison were retards eating paste and Holla Forums used the timing to do raid #X on here, passing off as CTR.

This. Actual CTR was absolutely shit at shilling and anons were constantly giving them pointers and banters in an effort to at least make their shilling more entertaining. Why do you think towards the end we managed to rehumanized some individuals in CTR and they in turn defected to anons?

The eternal struggle is the real redpill.

There will never be peace and life can't exist without struggle and conflict, Peace is death.

NON-STOP WARFARE
O
N
-
S
T
O
P

W
A
R
F
A
R
E

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
t.TRS.

You're a moron.

bump

I like how they have to force themselves to do this.

Meanwhile, we do it for fun. You have no chance of competing with people doing it for fun.

Why does it seem like every time a thread on a certain anime gets brought up (Ghost In the Shell, Hellsing, etc) it fucking manifests into our reality the next day? We just a had a Hellsing thread yesterday and now Jewish Vampires and war-lovers are coming out of the woodwork.

FUCK

The more you know…

This excerpt made me kek as well, user. Every chance they get they must remind one that the white man is ebil. They're beyond a broken record at this point.

Why does it matter when they mention this site in their article. Curious normies will just look it up.

THIS IS THE FUTURE WE CHOSE

>There are other forms of trolling as well, of course: on the right the term (and the techniques it implies) is often used to obfuscate harassment; intimidation; doxxing; and insular community-building by way of conspiracist thinking (from Truthers to fake news), platform building (from Holla Forums to Gab), and culture (memes, mostly).
wew

He thinks we use the honeypot known as (((Gab)))

not even the payed ctr shills could stop anons from meming the us president.

they cant stop meme magic
they cant stop Kek

Shit, if Trumps the God-Emperor that makes the diggers the Inquisition, /poltech/ the mechanicus, and shitposters the guard

I'm more of a jester tbh.

The thing is OP, they have to pay people to do anything because they're such a micro minority.

Jews are somewhere between 2-3% of the population. Faggots 5-6%. Trannies were unicorns outside of San Fran and NYC until, 2-3 years ago.

With the political will, we could wash the land clean in just a few weeks. There would be no real resistance from them. Small arms, no real training, dispersed. Hence, RWDS.

I want off this ride.

Even that figure is inflated. It's closer to 2%.

Trannies aren't real, user. They're a combination of fetishists and attention seekers (most of the modern kind), extremely depressed men, lesbians with chips on their shoulders (most classic trannies), and a legit few mentally ill people.

Hypothetically:

You could invade their chatspaces with black propaganda and figure out the ones who aren't ideologically solid, and and push them to read reactionary literature under the guise of them "making a better argument" or "trolling better". This has flipped numerous people. You could even get the non-whites on your side by turning them into libertarians, by directing them to libertarian arguments under the guise of mocking conservatives and An-Caps.

Not that I endorse such tactics.

Never stop your opopnent when they are doing something stupid
they'll just keep sending goons and shills for us to mock and laugh at and some of them will eventually be redpilled
This place changes people, not the other way around

Me too, but I've still got 30 years or so on my sentence before I get sweet release.

Polchan is up now guys

polchan.xyz

Mein negerkampf!

This isn't our first rodeo. We deal with paid political operatives and alphabets regularly.