Goebbels meme'd this 76 years ago

OLD FRENCH JEW HAG CALLS FOR STOPPING THE GENOCIDE OF RATS IN PARIS

I kid you not. Goebbels meme'd them to rats in Der Ewige Juden, now they're protesting to end the massacre of rodents.

>Josette Benchetrit, a child psychologist and "outcast animals rights activist", is "horrified by the cruelty" of the genocide the 6 millions of rats in Paris are facing only because people "don't like them".

OY VEY DIS ANUDDA SHOAH

archive.fo/PTNxX

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/7449-is-it-possible-to-be-a-healthy-cannibal-and-avoid-prion-disease
archive.is/9X1Nf
archive.is/HgQLr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning#Medieval_accusations_against_Jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It makes sense that Jews would want to protect rats, they are so closely related after all.

I hope she doesn't find out what biologists do to them.

JUDEN

This is like when niggers threw a tantrum over Harambe. You saw a lot of BLM & whining that it would be different if it was a white ape. I dunno how much of that was even satire. Some people genuinely equated a gorilla to niggers.

Now you have kikes defending rats as though they're the same thing. It's a weird timeline we're on.

What next ? What's the purpose ?

WHAT'S THE MESSAGE ?

Rats have principles.

…what the favorite propagandamovie this SatanistPsychologist enjoys abusingshowing her French child victimspatients to help further degenerateheal them.

I read somewhere that it is part of sand niggers' customs to leave food around and that any part of Europe that has a high rate of muslims coincidentally also has a rat problem.

(checked)

Feeding them creates a dependant population. They are basically admitting they are parasites and are trying to make us accept them.

They let children practice psychology in France? Shit, it's worse than I thought over there.

Seriously though, let the rats breed. Let them try it their way, just for shits and giggles. It will be yet another collossal leftist failure to throw on the scrap heap of history.

She doesn't want them to die because nothing killed more Europeans than the Black Plague, which rats carried because of the fleas.

Bump for lulz.

Rat masturbation machines?

Rats are bro tier pets

DAS RAYCISS

And it took Giant Norwegian Brown Rats to deBLACK'd Europe.

All rats have to go back to Israel.

It's a religious thing. Jews are the protector of Islam, and rats represent them spiritually. By leaving an offering to rodents the muslims hope to appease the jewish spirit.

doesnt NY also have a rat problem?

Yeah, about 6 million of them last time I checked.

Unfortunately, the evil ratphobe George Salines (pic related, Paris official in charge of the anti-rat campaign, called "Killer in Chief" by Benchetrit).

Salines lost his daughter in the Bataclan on 13 November 2015 terrorist attack. He's the president of the association "13 novembre : fraternité et vérité" that federates the victims families and calls for the truth about the terrorist attack.

His twitter is pretty redpilled. twitter.com/georgessalines

Could it be… Some lame attempt at punishing him for being a bad goy ?

the memes are writing themselves… they're taking over… the memes have become sentient holy shit

I still hear retards make jokes about that fucking gorilla

GOOD LUCK PLAGUECHAN

France should import Norwegian Brown Rats to chase out the disease-spreading Black Rats.

Did.. did you say g-giant rats user?

Wait, no, he's not redpilled, forget it.
>Highly emotional moment this afternoon with the Jihad theatre play followed by a 2 hour debate with Ismaël Saidi and Fethi Benslama

I had a pet rat once but my retarded mother threw it away.

Imagine if you will, tens of thousands of rats the size of golden retrievers flooding down the streets of Paris.

The future is bright indeed.

#NotAllRats

There is a long comprehensive study on whether rats feel pain as they die after their heads are cut off. The conclusion is yes.

#GasTheRatsRiceWarNow

You know, I like this timeline tbh.

Current Year+2 is going to be a hell of a ride

PEOPLE OF FRANCE - This Norway Rat is your FRIEND

He fights for FREEDOM

Jewish (((science))) is a fucking waste of resources.

(fucken checked)
Year of the FIRE COCK is coming user.

It's going to be an explosive year.

We have those in New Orleans. They're called "nutria".

"This is not me and this is not funny.
We are a culture not a costume".jpg

Fuck I just figured out the perfect solution to the non-white problem.

Genetically engineer rodents to breed much faster and sustain much bigger populations, then engineer them to eat SOLELY human flesh and require the proteins in it to survive. Also make them able to enter long-term hibernation when there is no prey (humans) nearby. Make them extremely vicious and deadly, unleash them into every major city in the world. Suddenly the world is forced to be rural again since you can't fucking get rid of the rats without razing the entire city and they'll just come back if you build a new one.

Rats make for good eating. Like pork.

RELEVANT

Or we could shoot them.

I hear jews taste like pork and that's why it's not kosher to eat pork. Really makes you think…

(Heil'd)

PREPARE YOUR CHEESE BAITS

Combined with

EAT OR BE EATEN BOYS

No, they're much closer to squirrels or groundhog. Rich, dark, much tougher and more nutritious.

Human in general tastes like pork, hence why cannibals call it "Long Pig"

Turkey petitions the UN to recognize cockroaches as people.

saved to my SS folder lel

Squirrels generally stay away from people, whereas rats make it their life's mission to fuck people up.

Huh, sounds kind of familiar.

I knew there was a reason I didnt like pork outside of Bacon

You can go hungry when SHTF. I'll be comfy making Texas Chainsaw stew.

Have fun dying because of prions.

inverse.com/article/7449-is-it-possible-to-be-a-healthy-cannibal-and-avoid-prion-disease
archive.is/9X1Nf

This isn't proving me wrong.

she thinks that europeans have forgotten about the black plague, keep exterminating the rats

It doesnt work like that, people dont throw their shit on the streets anymore.

The OP reminded me of this long ago european phenomena from the middle ages.
The Rat King

Just avoid the brain if you're so worried.

I'm not the only one who wants housecats the size of horses to ride instead of horses right? I mean just imagine, they can run practically anywhere and climb shit, shit would be cash as FUCK.

It was. Possible meme material that will trigger normalfags, specifically catlady fymynysts?
www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

Cats are shit tier and can't be trained. They would just as soon throw you off an eat you as they would lie down in the sun and sleep.

But user.

What if we made cats… with the brains of dogs?

Even children would be better than kikes.

If you're randlet sized, you could just ride an Irish Wolfhound into battle.

This.

kek

There's a sign in the Museum of the City of San Francisco saying during 1906 five cents was given for every rat and mouse killed payed by the health department.

Is that what Jews are teaching in public schools now? The Black Plagues was started from Jews poisoning wells.

I'd take a few rats over rapefugees. Of all the shit kikes try to push, plague bearers are the less lethal.

Where the fuck did "payed" come from? I see it all the time online now. Are kids that retarded nowadays? Can schools so shit they can't even teach basic spelling? It honestly triggers the fuck out of me.

I thought it was because they tried to buy wells and tax them but weren't allowed so they poisoned wells.

Huh!?
I never got taught that in school (figures), it was fleas jumping from rats to humans.
I request some source on that.

It's niggerspeak. Guess ((((who))) is pushing kids to learn it.

But paid is actually a fucking word. I know what the niggerspeak lingo version is, but the user was just misspelling it. I see metric fucktons of young people online misspelling it.

Okay, I guess payed is a word. It just isn't used instead of paid and people are still retarded.

Off topic, but remember Herschell Grynszpan,
the 17 year old jew who assassinated the
German diplomat Ernst vom Rath in Paris
in 1938?

Kikepedia:

Well it looks like he's another jew who didn't die in the holocaust. A photo has been found
in the jewish museum of vienna showing him
in a camp fror displace persons in Bamberg
Germany after the war. The photo dates from
July 3 1946.

archive.is/HgQLr

ht p://w w.stuff.co.nz/world/87704122/mysterious-photo-found-of-jewish-assassin-who-was-thought-to-be-dead

Common Core Grammar user. Kids know that the past tense of a verb ends with -ed, NO MATTER WHAT. That's the 21st century, that's the future of the white race, that's democracy.

checkek'd

Remember when we made memes about cats, 10-11 years ago?

THE MEMES

standard testing, always preparing the state test. Certain words were missed spelled now I am used to them

Except for longcat.
was it ever used to transfer pizza on old Holla Forums. I remember those were the rumors. along with "the mods are asleep, post X" threads.

reminder that this movie is fucking gold.

Everything was used to transfer pizza on old Holla Forums. 90% of old Holla Forums images were encrypted pizza in some form, most of the posts that were seemingly nonsensical were coded messages looking to trade pizza. It was the cheese Holla Forumsornography board.

I still have my folders of chiyo chichi from all those years ago

Makes sense. I was only ever really interesting in raids and threads that provided ebin lulz like the guy who posted pics of him skull fucking a skull. It's weird to use the term skullfuck when talking about an actual skull.

Cat memes you say?

i like it when you have biggered the text like that tbh.
:^)

Brought to you by Good Ol Dan "Let me show you the back of my van" Schneider.

So long
speak not of Tacgnol

Lel you never heard that before? Here's a Jewish article on Wikipedia about Kikes complaining about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning#Medieval_accusations_against_Jews

It's crazy how people can look at this picture and not see the obvious.

kek

sure doesn't look like CP to me

wer u b de las twenny yrs?

I know. I should have shooped it out. I shooped it quick without enlarging the image and didn't see. All of my folders from those days are long gone to hardware failures, so jewgled it.

I am a shame.

Yes, sink threads were notorious for this

Not really, most originalfags were goons that hated cp, then sometime around 2005-6 their lolspeak was adopted by the outsiders that found cuckchan through other means.

You are shit tier, dogfag.

No such thing, nobody believes that revisionism.

Everyone who has ever had a SA account is a pedophile, they followed their King Goon pedo in a mass exodus to 4chan a site he created to serve his pedophile fantasies and delusions. Thus they named him "moot" and when he declared he was a jew they said "it is good".

The distinction in this case is that these people think they're spelling the word correctly. It isn't text or twitterspeal. They aren't retarded niggers. It's seemingly a generation who wasn't taught to spell and doesn't read, so they don't know they are spelling words wrong.

Why

I thought that moot made 4chan so he could talk about animus without being harassed by goons?

I am now concerned that 99% of humanity cannot synchronise with the internet.
What the hell is this?

Moot was a jewish goon who decided he needed a site to covertly trade CP and talk about animu. The goon majority hated animu so the minority who liked animu, but were also pedophiles like all goons came to his new site to either talk about anime or trade CP, moot eventually had to expand the site when the trade of exotic images became profitable.

H-how do I make a meme out of this?
What is there to meme?

Remember when we thought that moot was mexican?

Kek

You think i ever let my cat eat raw meat and that i don't keep up with his vaccines? Furthermore, he is not some filthy mixed tom, same for my doggo.

A lifelong lesson that jews will always deny being jewish up until the last possible moment.

All felines have it.

Enjoy your faggotry

Tough chance buttercup, i'm gonna die one day either way, with all the GMOs and contamination living in the big city is not like i can do much.

Nigger what? Mootxico was j00t taking all the donation money and fucking off to mexico with it instead of fixing the site.

Moot was a jew and animu fan, contrary to popular beliefs here goons ironically like animu(the post it but don't even know the shows the post and call it shit like 'animu' yes 'animu' is goon lolspeak that made its way into imageboard culture)
Moot was a goon that unironically liked anime and japanese culture as a whole ie he was a weaboo. He got laughed out of SA, trolled off of 4-ch and world2ch for being a newfag, so he decided to "hack" 2ch and cobble together an imageboard from extracted html files and futabully postscripts. He called the amalgamation yotsuba because he liked the manga Yotsub&.
He invited all his personal friends(mostly goons) to use cuckchan as well as the guys on 4-ch and world2ch who mostly told him to piss off, this created the "originalfag" populace that was mostly comprised of goons attempting to emulate the whacky nipponese cadence on nichan that they didn't even fully understand because of poor translations, anime came with this.
Then there were some other users who fathomed "imageboards - what a cool concept, now I can post child prawn without people knowing who I am" - this created the need for hotpockets and drove a lot of the goons out because "imageboards just attract awful people D: "

you have to admit, moot was right about brits and australians making anything but quality posts

No he wasn't that flagposting kikery from cuck/pol/ has no place here.
He only said that shit because he was attempting to divide the "ebul nadsee" section of his site, I think in 2013 it would've been /new/

Too easy.

shit Holla Forums was 2011, would've been Holla Forums post-4chon cuckening.

Everything new is old heh

Skitty, pls. You need to set up moar cheese-snitching cams tbh.

Get back in the cheese camps

well you don't really need flags when "are nige bomber harris jerrycuck tbh lad" is a dead giveaway to their nationality

Only /brit/pol - who is effectively /int*/ LARPing as britbongs does that shit. Don't fall for shitty memes.

How is that related to facebook?

If you don't recognize that flash, the image was not made for you.

Let me fucking tell you about the rat king.
I work as a janitor and a lot of my work consists of dealing with killing rats, mostly I go medi-eval on their ass because gas isn't fun and poisons feel lame so beating them with a rat-stick is a lot more fun and challenging for the human mind but let me tell you about the rat king are there anyone here who know it?

It is no good. It is fearful, I tell you.. I have always wanted to find one but also worried I find because if I did then it would be my dream over, but my dream is to find one and then kill it but give it tiny weapon so it may fight back and we fight and fight and fight

Yes, they serve the same roles in life.

goyim no, fluoride is good for your teeth!

Each side is picking its totem animal. The niggers picked a monkey. The eternal jew picked a rat. We picked a frog. Remember that the jew can only mimic to subvert. It wouldn't surprise me if we started to see the jew god portrayed as a rat to try to tap into meme magic. America breifly tapped into totemic magic when we selected the bald eagle. Its just a focus to direct the memes in other cases.
PRAISE KEK, LONG LIVE TRUMP

You got it.

*squeack squeack

EXTERMINATE JEWISH RATS
THE ONLY THING TO STOP THE NOSE IS THE BEAK
PLAGUE DOCTORS NOW

Rat merchants?

Cats are murderous bastards, they would kill you if they were horse-sized. You want a large feline?

And now for a cathartic ratting video.

Have you seen Chef?

END THE HORRIFIC OPPRESSION OF RAT-KIND NOW!

:^)

cannot unsee. thanks for opening my eyes.

I thought human meat tasted like veal actually, according to a VSauce video I watched. Was that just disinformation? Is the consumption of pork commonly found in cannibalistic societies? Isn't pork a natural part of the aryan diet in which case, were the Nords and Celts and whatnot (no, I evidently don't know my white tribes) known to practise cannibalism?

Here's what I can't figure out: How the hell did I ever end up on 4chan? It happened back in 2005/2006, but I can remember how it happened. I never had any interest in anime.

I've spent ridiculous amounts of time on chans ever since, but I can't remember how it started. This kind of bothers me.

I've never heard of it. Celts did some human sacrifices, but as far as I know cannibalism (ritualistic) was practiced in China, the Americas, Oceania and Africa, not in Europe other than Prehistoric Europe or during famines.

I honestly never thought I would see a Gegege no Kitato reference here. Good job.

*kitaro

This is a pasta, right? Saved either way.

They both spread parasites and disease.

Unlike rats nutria are good eating, they have a light vanilla flavor.

Hence why Europe needs diversity to help bring back the plague.

Dude, Rat Kings are real.

They're fucking terrifying. It's literally a ball of rats, stuck together by the tails from how they nest, and they like go all hive mind on your ass.

When I went with my uncle on his faggot sewage job, we saw one and he noped the fuck out.

Same here.
That was in a time before the internet was put on rails.
My browsing habits were fundamentally different back then, and yours were probably too.
When you spend hours jumping from site to site, most of it is just "noise".
The one thing is, there was never any advertising.
People came here by themselves.

Use them to understand hypothermia?

Said place was also the birthplace of all gender theory and transsexualism that plagues this earth today, and two years after the war, Hormone replacement therapy began to be put in use.

You sure aren't.

go pet a lion or a tiger in the wild they are just large sized cats.
And how many have been successfully tamed only a few.
The 2 bongs who rescued a lion and let it back loose in africa comes to mind

Wrong

People shat on the streets and threw their trash out of the windows. Mixed with rain and no sewers the skunk and mud became poisonous.

People had to wear pic related shoes to elevate themselves over the mud on the streets. Jews had nothing to do with this one time.

Every time.

well it would not be strange to think that if you consider that judaism frowns upon or outright forbids eating and drinking with goyim.

not saying some jews somewhere didn't poison some wells. that probably happened at some point in time or two.

just saying that it wouldn't have sounded that unreasonable if people started dying like flies and there was a group of people which happened not to drink and eat what everyone else did.

I first heard about 4chan when the habbo raids first happened, before that I was an anime dweeb lurking random forums

Not started by, capitalized on