In the spirit of being a prepped… What languages should I learn to enhance some if my prepped skills?

In the spirit of being a prepped… What languages should I learn to enhance some if my prepped skills?

I'm a "programmer"(script kiddo)
I am going to learn Chinese to buff my Math. I heard somewhere that doing math in Chinese is faster because the words for numbera aren't as long.
I figured this principal may be applied for a different area of study or psychological habits.
Let me know what you think; your intuitions/hypotheses about it.

Also pic vaguely related… How do I make the most out of this position from a prepper's perspective

This is the worst thing you can learn. Dump related.

Back to your topic. Skills for prepping usually include survival skills. Learning Chink speak to enhance understanding of maths makes as much sense as learning Arab. Also, /k/ up.

DO NOT LEARN CHINESE, ONLY SHOOT TO KILL. That is all on that topic, unless some shill comes in to try to argue that chinks are good.

>>>/k/

Not really a political thread. Too much shit going on for meta too. Polite sage

In terms of programming language, it depends what you want to build or hack.

Learn Espanol to deport illegals

English.

14:88
listen to this dude, /k/ needs more trafic

You know what else would help you do math faster?

A goddamn calculator.

The Chinese are going to be ruling the world soon (especially now that TPP is dead) so this is a smart idea.

Are you serious? Who the fuck "says" the numbers in their mind as they do math? What kind of pleb tier brain do you have to have, to not be able to process numbers as numbers?

t. Chink

How is this supposed to even make sense?

If you think reaching a gook level of mental arithmetic could ever be useful enough to justify the time (please enlighten me how) then you could consider just learning their number system. This that alone certainly isn't a good enough reason to justify learning ching chong. Alternatively create your own counting system by shortening the numbers from a language you already know into a vowel consonant pair. e.g. one = wo, two = to, three = REEEEE etc.

Also learn to count in binary and hex while you're at it.

there's only one language a prepper really needs to learn, and learn well violence

FUCKING STUPID THREAD
But I laughed.

What language do most bulls speak? AAVE I suppose.

Seriously though, learn Russian. That way you'll be able to collaborate in the event of true SHTF.

good analysis, user. keep that apophenia sharp.

i would say greek and latin because it would allow you to halfway understand all european languages.

Learn Hebrew

Learn Spanish, it is spoken in half of the world, plus it uses normal letters and alphabet. Also it's cool to know what mexicans are saying about you thinking you can't understand them.

the poor brown half.

and mexicans don't even speak spanish. they speak mexican. I know because I speak mexican because I grew up in 70% beaner city in california.

"dame cabasa guey" makes more sense in mexican than spanish.

These screenshots pretty much verify the Australian investigative business journalist Michael Byrnes' various findings in pic related.

Also why I find it hilarious that various neoreactionary tech-comm Gordon Gecko LARPers like Nick Land and his hangers on think that Western capital and business will be successful in Asia.

The two most spoken languages in the Americas are English and Spanish, so if you're American, Spanish is probably your best bet.
There's more to life than math, autist.

Actually, with Trump bringing back the tariffs and protections that will make overseas industry no longer profitable from an overhead standpoint, China will lose most of its market, that being the U.S.
If Europe follows suit and the EU is destroyed (likely) they will lose their second largest market.

Industries that want to sell in the U.S./Euro marketplace will find they have to move their industries & jobs into these marketplaces to avoid tariffs. Those that stubbornly refuse to, will be replaced by those domestic industries that will.

No, it does not look good for China, as the only imports that will be sold in these markets will be expensive products that are able to compete due to their higher quality or snob appeal, and Chinese products have neither.

Learn to understand spoken arabic. You will be fighting these motherfuckers so it will be useful to be able to understand their language when intercept comms. No need to speak dirty goat fucker though.

Learn chinese. They may or may not be your new overlords, depending where you live and whether they collapse or not.

If you live in the us learn spanish.

If you live in europe learn russian.

I have done business with the chinese and I agree they are shit. You should learn chinese not to do business with the chinese but to understand whay they are saying in gook speak when you are aroujd them. Non whites are very open when they think the dumb white man next to them does not understand their language.

If the West is significantly destabilized in any way, the Russians are going to get involved. Learn Russian. I'm going to try it, too.

I think your time would be better spent learning more programming languages. If not that than learn Japanese, theyre the master race of the gook hordes after all.

what the everloving fuck are you on about

learning chinese will not help your math. if you want to improve your math skills fucking study math.

learn python, c, and java and you can then program in pretty much any other language.
some weird functional one like haskell if you're really paranoid.

you're fucking retarded, get out of that dumpster fire of a company asap

I shall, kek commando

Shit, by the will of Kek, we must learn.

If he's serious, do you really think your advice can help a man who employs such a thought process? Maybe you should try calmly advising niggers on how to be civilized. That would surely change their behavior for the better.

CYKA BLYAT

LATIN

You would have to become as good as a native speaker otherwise you have an additional brain process of translation which will slow you down.
Go to /k/ they have good tips.

as bad as it sounds… learn spanish. south america has a great amount of "oh shit i have to run to the hills" areas. waaay of the grid deep in the jungle.

Learning Chinese will not help you with maths.
The best language to learn is English. If we assume you are already fluent in English the next best language to earn for 'prepping' would be dependent on where you are likely to be when SHTF.

Americas: Spanish
Europe: Russian
Africa: French/Arabic
Asia: Chinese

Of all of these languages French or Spanish be the easiest to learn, but don't let ease guide you if they are not going to be useful for your situation.
I suggest you learn how to use a pistol or rifle if you are serious about prepping along with hunting, growing food and first aid/medical skills.
Also learn how to repair things, new stuff with become scarce.

Good luck.

These posts really stuck with me. I kid you not I was about a month into learning Mandarin when I read these posts and stopped immediately because of how turned off I was.

It's a difficult language to learn. A lot rote memorization. And for what? They are horrible people and I would never want to go to China.

It seems like a lot of effort for the faint promise of being able to do math quicker. You could spend that time just been teaching yourself better ways to do math in English with way less effort.

Don't bother with Chinese unless you honestly want to learn about their culture. Warning: They are the jews of the east and other asians hate them for a reason.