At least two more electors rejected Shillary

At least two other electors apart from the 5 officially-tallied rejections refused to vote for the evil cunt. Their votes were replaced by other's. One of them (the Coloradoan) likely faces jail time out of the affair.

archive.is/UdgWd
archive.is/lVVmX

Although they're traitors, they really deserve some props tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6qIAK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Spotted_Eagle
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This year just keeps on getting better and better

The opposite of what they say keeps on happening. At this rate if they keep on memeing that Trump will get killed, they're going to end up getting Soros and the other top-kikes killed instead. If they keep on memeing war with Russia, we're going to get the Russo-American alliance instead. If they keep on meming good relations with Turkey, we'll retake Constantinople. If they keep memeing the destruction of the white race, we'll get Trump's Final Deal.

JUST

I'm not asking for anything this Christmas because Kek already gave me so much.

Did boynie or shillary get cucked harder this election?

(heil'd)
Shillary definitely. Almost came when she couldn't even bring herself to come out to her own "victory party".

So when is the media gonna quadruple down their odds? I can't wait to hear about how trump is being racist for being orange.

Oh man, that moment was glorious. I was tired and had indulged in the liquid jew a bit too much otherwise I probably would have laughed so loudly and maniacally that it would have woken my neighbors.

Mr. Bones Wild Ride Never Ends

The lulz just keep getting biggerer!

Shillary. Bernie was always just controlled opposition. He did garner at least one vote from one of the two faithless electors (Maine) in the OP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the Hawaii faithless elector also voted for him.

But yea, Shillary and all her handlers are weeping in despair. All their perfect little plots ruined by the Big D.

HOLY FUCK TWO POSTS IN A ROW

Were there faithless electors in Maine? I've read that there were 5 electors that voted for someone other than Shillary. 4 from Washington (3 for Colin Powel. 1 for some indian shit) and 1 from Hawaii (idk who they voted for instead, but it wasn't Trump).

One stated his intention in a lengthy to do so faceberg post and I saw tweets that he did it, and then gave into pressure and changed to shillary. Lemme see if I can find something.

Yes. The OP explains there were at least two more. Their votes were quickly replaced, and one of them was ejected over it. The Colorado judge warned them they would do jail time if they refused to vote for the evil Seawitch and rightly so, tbh so yea, he at least was a fucking man about it when he betrayed the Coloradoan voters.

He cucked.
archive.fo/6qIAK

C'MON LIBSHITS THERE'S STILL TIME
You guys need to meme this hard
Tȟuŋkáŋ Inážiŋ Win FTW on Jan 6th

:^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Spotted_Eagle

Good pick Washingtoncucks

Man the salt potential here is amazing.

It was another corn nigger. I looked him up. His corn nigger wife was an elector for king nigger in 2008.

This doesn't absolve you of cuckoldry

Now that the EC has cast their votes, let me tell you how Bernie can still win this.

Oh, I wasn't trying to say it was. I was just really confused when one got a vote, then it all made sense when I saw the elector. Can a Washington user comment on this. Is there a district that's majority injun/reservation or something, so it has injun politicians, electors ect?

All ears user

checked. Getting tired of winning yet? too bad; its not going to stop

boynie is winning everyday he brings home a bull

That would be fun. The bantz from this could be epic.

I hope Trump will pardon him.

Brilliant. Add it to the DAY ONE list.

user, what the fuck.

It's a very serious issue to flaunt the wishes of the voters concerning the POTUS of these United States. It fundamentally threatens the Constitutional government of the US not to mention starting a 2nd Civil War. Imagine, if you will, 30, 40 or 50 such traitorous assholes who just so happened to decide to flaunt the Red state's voters yesterday. We'd be looking at a very different future ahead for the Western civilization. Any such breach should come with mandatory federal prison terms tbh.

I haven't run across news of any additional faithless electors beyond these 9. Please post info here if any of you can dig some up.

Gawd, what a loser!

TEST.