How will evil nazi Gronald Blumpf ever recover

archive.is/HKYBF

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2003/aug/14/local/me-father14
reason.com/archives/2003/07/31/hasta-la-vista-arnold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By getting record low approval ratings, having his own base turn against him, and carrying out the tired and stale neocon policies that he specifically campaigned against (all Master Persuader 4D chess moves). Yep, The_Donald is like a cat: always lands on his feet.

Did you mean 8 ore years?

Didn't Arnold have a totenkopf belt buckle when he was just a bodybuilder, I wonder where that is.

What did he mean by this?

8 years of booming ore industry

what did he mean by this?

Wait, people here actually care about politics?

i hate normies so much…

Me too. Politics is as normalfag as it gets.

i meant you REEEEEEEEEEEE

I understand, friend. I too REEEE internally when I see political obsessed immigrants from reddit posting. You aren't alone.

Lel

what exactly does an anti-hate charity spend its donation money on?

New season of Samurai Jack was disappointing

>>>Holla Forums

brunette austrians are untermensch, especially compared to aryan donald, who is of true nordic ancestry

why do you believe them this time

>rig fake outrage to attack le ebil Drumpf xD instead
Gud bliss BurgerLand!! :DDD

More computers and hotpockets for the jidf and feds.

I know you're joking but get your facts straight you little nigger.

B-but we have a wall…

Were the events of Total Recall real or just a memory implantation that went wrong?

Based on the movie it's obvious, based on the book - no.

Already?
Damn

>>>Holla Forums

He's so jealous. To have gone from the peak of alphaness and then to fall so far… it must be painful.

imagine believing a slav-roman-german alpine melungeon is of purer nordic ancestry than a rhineland/viking/pict mix, you jealous shitskin.

>>>/autism/

Remember, all these people are fighting over NWO good boy points so they can buy special organic chicken tendies.

Yes, I'm sure that's Arnold's one armed man…
fool.

>>>/autism/

DRUMPF BTFO

KLUMFT IN TROUBLE NOW

which one is more plastic though?

DAAAAAAD is evil drumphy gonna send me and ma back nao?
ALELALELALELALELALELALELALELA=

Who cares? One looks like a natural beauty and the other looks like an actual goblin.

lol drpft is so badedik dat eben ad is lowisd bossipl lebil r-nold agsoblutlee shids all ober im
DRIPPLE NIPPLES ELEGDID A QUQ

el geg

lol leftokuks r so padedic dat dey hab to resod to wazd out buhdee bwilderz to eggspress their imbotent raeg

lol no wumber u elgdid a berbejuly buddhurb ornj redarb

Arnold is still my inspiration because he's a bad ass in every way.

Arnold will be remembered for being an immigrant with nothing to rising to being a superstar bodybuilder with a movie career and even going on to be the governor of California. He's a man who went from the bottom to the top with nothing but hard work and determination. Trump will be remembered as a corrupt buffoon who inherited daddy's money. I mean, say what you want, but people will clearly remember Arnold more fondly than Trump.

does someone have a pic of the maid he fucked when she was young???

Hate to break it to you but nobody is going to remember the ephemera of burger pop culture after a few decades or so. Presidents, even failed ones such as Trump, will be remembered.

go back to >>>/reddit/

I invented Grumptposting, dumbass.

Actually I did.

talking to them is pointless, they wouldn't be right-wing if they could use reason or understand arguments.

you're better at riling up Holla Forums tbh

I still admire him from a /fit/ perspective, but after fucking a horrendous spic way below his standards I don't take anything he says about anything else seriously. That shit was almost cuck tier.

eye dond gare ib u bosd lieg dis, ids nod lieg eye gan sdob u
eym nod soodohquq u dum puppers, meems r 4 ebrybuggy ambi taeg joi wen dripper pippers do id 2

A lot of people hate him for all the wrong reasons. I personally think he's a narcissist who values his daughter's views more than his right-wing base to the point where he frequently throws the latter under the bus.

I wish he was the Hitler you've described, but in reality he's repeatedly bending over for you guys and you're still claiming that he's an evil Russian agent. He caved in with regards to the wall, ACA, Syria, Russia, immigration, corporations, etc.

alt-right confirmed

I doubt either will ever be forgotten tbh, Arnold will always be the reference whenever a show needs a buff celebrity and Trump will end up being the reference whenever you need an ebil republican politician, same way Nixon was used.

Arnold is based, Trump is a frump.

I'm #teamArnold

Hail Gorpt

Arnold Bomfp

I still like him to a certain degree, but is right. He's fallen from grace and it doesn't look like he'll recover.

That video he did recently where he said "there aren't 2 sides to hate and bigotry" and basically said Antifa and BLM are the "good guys" was proof that he's nothing more than just another Neo-Con globalist lapdog. He's completely given up on all his principals and has reverted to being "a good goy".

Also, he sucks for not giving us Conan 3. That hurts me the most.

It was all a dream, goyim
Take that red pill, SWALLOW IT, unless you want the walls of reality to crumble and lose this sweet blonde wife to that nigger jew

Reminder that Arnold's dad was a member of the NSDAP and that story he told in Pumping Iron about skipping his dad's funeral was bullshit

What about cumming?

aka Israeli Dupef

You got proof?

I feel bad for them, they have a rude awakening coming.

in his ass, since he had to suck so many jewish cock to become actor

I believe that he is a cuck.

the legitimate polls only showed him like a point or two behind Clinton, which is easily within the chance of winning.

Gustav Schwarzenegger, NSDAP and S.A. member:
articles.latimes.com/2003/aug/14/local/me-father14

Pumping Iron retractions:
reason.com/archives/2003/07/31/hasta-la-vista-arnold
>Indeed, Arnold's bravura performance in Pumping Iron alone would have been enough to sink most candidates in terms of embarrassing personal revelations. Not only does he toke up, he propounds at length the theory that "getting pumped" is akin to sex and that he is therefore "coming" all the time in the gym—a soundbite that has already received as much airplay as did Ronald Reagan's pillow talk with Bonzo the chimp. His masterful psych-out treatment of his Mr. Olympia rival, the hearing-impaired Lou Ferrigno, is so viciously and cruelly effective that Arnold's generous, decades-long devotion to the Special Olympics barely starts to even the score when it comes to helping the handicapped. 'Elsewhere in Pumping Iron'', Arnold claims that he skipped his own father's funeral because he was too busy training for a bodybuilding contest.

>That story's coldness is undercut by the fact that Pumping Iron's director, George Butler, has stated that Arnold in fact "borrowed" the story from a boxer. Which of course creates a different sort of credibility issue, as do explanatory statements by Arnold such as this one quoted by Andrews: "To sell something on TV and stand out, I knew I'd have to do something spectacular, so I came up with comments like pumping up the muscles is much better than having sex… If you tell people that pumping up feels as good as sex…that you can eat all the cake you want, get stoned, have a good time, and everybody will love you—well, those are 'sell' statements."' (Arnold's penchant for fabulism is why Andrews calls his bio True Myths''.)

fucked up my bold there. Meant to highlight the following:

Everybody point and laugh at the trumpcuck!

Holy shit I'd never seen him before, kids needs a medal for being the poster child against miscegenation.

>>>/telaviv/

If there isn't any difference between the two, then you don't care about Trump winning the election, right?