Liberal Dirtbag Kills "Donald Trump"

Has anyone talked about this yet?

archive.fo/qnSyQ

ITHACA, N.Y. – An Ithaca man accused of killing a UPS driver from Candor said in court Monday afternoon that not only did he believe he shot and killed Donald Trump, but that no evidence could be presented to him to suggest otherwise.

Justin R. Barkley, 38, said during his arraignment and subsequent attempt to plead guilty, "I shot and killed Donald Trump purposely, intentionally and very proudly."

He told the court that he knew where president elect Donald Trump would be on Dec. 8 and waited in the Ithaca Walmart parking lot kill him.

"I went there to purposely shoot and kill him and put him down," Barkley said.

He told the court that he understood the difference between mistaking a person for being Trump and asserting that he actually killed Trump. When asked if any evidence could be presented to him to suggest he killed a different person, he said, "I would hope not."

wew

slide thread

HOL UP

WHAT IF THIS WAS A FAILED MKULTRA?

what a time to be alive

MKultra is the mass media now. The new thing is gamification.

Slide thread? This shows how insane and unstable and DANGEROUS the Left is. This is a perfect weapon to use against them. Who gives a shit if the guy is schizo; when has the Left cared about facts? Only appearances matter in propaganda.

Trump shopping in some hick twon walmart, seems legit.

Here we see how fucked up liberturds are, dekuded insane and dangerouse.

He confessed and the Trump thing is just to not fry, fuck that death panelty it is.

Folks should point out to leftists as to why a right-winger didn't do the same with Hillary Clinton?

Ithaca is a shithole communist paradise.

not altogether a hick town though (there's a big university)

Get your shit together user.

Oh explains a lot, it is a SJW gun free PC univeristy isnt it?

Nein die Weltsprache bleibt deutsch.

b-b-but those ebil right wingers are the crazy ones!

pick two.

There's ROTC however, but I'm not sure they get guns. Plus there's one professor who invites the whole class to his house each semester to shoot WWII weapons.

(polite sage for not very important thread)

And it appears that the guy is schizo. You don't need to be a professional psychiatrist to recognize that. He's obviously extremely deluded. Don't waste your time with cases like this that have an obvious explanation. Focus on cases like Soros et al. inciting riots and violence. Those are far more visible and their attempts at explaining away leave them vulnerable to cognitive dissonance. Worst comes to worst, you make the lefty freak out and you win the crowd over after the lefty goes on to excuse any number of genocidal atrocities. This would just be a waste of time and effort.

slide thread

Welp, hail president Pence

I can tell liberals and right wingers apart from their facial features and this guy doesn't look particularly leftist to me, probably just seriously schizophrenic.

It almost certainly is.

close

Oy vey. Look at him, and think about it.

In any event, he's going to get the death penalty, because it's Jew York. But he will end up in a federal prison. Let's hope it's one with a decent Aryan Brotherhood.

*not going to get the death penalty. Fuck.

What do, Holla Forums?

makes sense this would happen in ithaca.
ithaca is like the most liberal fucking shithole in all of upstate NY. i blame the university. kids go there to smoke pot and get useless degrees. its a shame too because the surrounding area is fucking gorgeous.

fags and trannies on suicide watch

Cornell was involved in MKULTRA research, but so were most non-shit universities.

at least some have the good sense to become an hero

*Deutsch

Wäre glaubhafter, wenn Du wenigstens im Deutschen die Grammatik beherrschen würdest.

are you talking about the kids who go hiking in the gorges on lsd and fall to their deaths?

Worst MKUltra failure ever right there

kek yeah i guess we really dont have to worry about MKULTRA if this is the best it can do

I mean the ones that decide to go for a swim halfway across the bridge

btw while we are at it, did the guy actually end up shooting anyone? or was he just schizzed out of his gourd? i feel like this would be big news in ithaca. i doubt they have many homicides there.

ha oh yeah i remember that. oh well, one less commie with a liberal arts degree to worry about.

inconsiderate jackass making everyone late to class

damn forgot pic

never knew trump had such shitty fashion sense

In einem Chan Rechtschreibfehler beanstanden wie wenig muss man zu tun haben.

Mike Pence will die by lightning. Screencap this post.

So how is that different then normal?

This guy is a Jew.

wtf is up with that pic anyway?

also what if it was a successful mkultra and donald trump is now played by a jew in makeup?

or what if trump has decoy robot duplicates like dr doom or superman and that's what this guy was shooting at

The blood is on the media's hands for putting the idea in his head that Trump should be assassinated.

He looks like Charls Carroll cross the Scout from TF2.
But he just seems like another nutter.

It's not a failed MKUltra. Just a fucking autist. Investigate him and you will see.

It's important to stop this whole Boy Who Cried Wolf, Syndrome that many people on the internet have. Big differences between the real 'puppets' and these random idiots who live in our society.
(Example: 2012 Aurora Shooting with James 'College Educated and Studied the brain' Holmes

This dude Justin was just a liberal low life loser who also is a drug user and abuser.

Additionally,

MKImplants are literally placed on the scene by their operations prior to the incident needed. This isn't a case of 'bad programing' it's a case of 'retardation'.