The New Left

Has anyone else noticed a substantial change in the tone of the western media over the past couple of months? It's almost as if the mask has truly come off.

The past election cycle was terrible, but ever since the Trump victory and, more specifically, the Russian/SAA victories in Syria, they've become hysterical on a level I can't really recall.

I think the more far-sighted leftists, capable of seeing geopolitical trends, realize that their ideology is in terminal decline. Duterte, Thailand's Monarchy, the rise of authoritarian, illiberal China, the rise of Nationalism throughout the West, Putin, Erdogan etc. Liberalism is finished in the long run, this is something to celebrate. What we need to do now is to make sure these trends carry over fully into the West.

What's really surreal though is seeing these carbon copy lib-arts millenials salivating over the prospect of a new cold war with Russia, re-tweeting neo-cohens about Aleppo/Trump/Russia unironically and so on. Even mocking those who don't agree with "free trade".

This is the New Left. The mask well and truly has come off. They're being honest about who they are and what they stand for now.

Prepare for an ideological war my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/06/10/nyregion/lawful-handguns-departing-for-new-york-but-unlawful-upon-arrival.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and little knowledge is what the left excels in limiting itself to.

The problem with libs is that the entire lib ideology draws upon a comparatively tiny portion of not just human thought, but western thought too.

Lugenpresse is scared.

Oh yeah, that is right. Lugenpresse wants me to call lugenpresse "fake news" because muh nazis.

Ive noticed that the left seems to blame Russia for everything bad that happens.

A few decades ago it was the right doing that.

They have to externalize the locus of control to avoid dealing with how out of touch they are with reality. I mean, everyone on Modern Family and SNL agrees with them, how can you say they're wrong?

I am not sure if I am the only one but, why dont I fear them anymore? After learning so much about them, it makes me think that there really is a sleeping giant of moderates. Whites who basically dont care. Who the jews perhaps tried to provoke. These whites never really had desires, they werent that degenerate either. To me it seems like the jews are just trying to get a response from them by being ever more obnoxious. Are the jews doing all of this so that we wake up and wipe out the mudslimes for a greater israel?

The thing is, the non-western world has become so obviously illiberal now that it's difficult for even dimmer libs to not realize what's going on. They could always ignore it in the past because the west was so dominant, so geopolitics could be compartmentalized away into a realm of "non-white people who will eventually see the light".

They can't do that anymore. One of my favorite games to play is finding liberals who just realize who Duterte is and what his policies are for the first time and seeing the LITERALLY SHAKING posts on twitter about him.

And Aleppo. Aleppo is crucial. It's the graveyard of liberal internationalism.

(Heil'd)
You spoke truth Mein Fuhrer.

Note there's some hope in all this. Some in the "outer party" are actually starting to go pathologically insane as a result of the terminal decline of liberalism.

Perhaps some of the madness can infect the "inner party" too.

All of the kvetch'ing about Aleppo was a great tell. The kikes never bitched about Syria or Lybia or Iraq when it was getting destroyed but now that it's been propped up by Spetsnaz muscle and their second largest city is about to be freed from Islamic oppression they're throwing Earth's biggest shoah remembrance fit.

Like I said, we've reached a point where libtards are unironically retweeting the opinions of neo-cohens. It's truly Kafkaesque stuff.

The problem with the liberals is the fact that they constantly fail at upholding their ideals.

They claim that they don't want both genders to be discriminated for their appearance, yet they mock the notion of obese male neckbeards. They claim that most women are capable of handling the same activities as men, yet they complain about insignificant scenarios like the pink tax and manspreading. They claim that discrimination is bad, yet they mock the white working class. They claim that minorities being poor is bad, but praise illegal immigrants for doing underpaid labor below the minimum wage. They claim that violence against blacks is bad, but won't address the fact that blacks steal from black businesses, abort black babies, kill black people, and destroy black-owned property.

I could go on and on, but because of how they fail to uphold their ideals, it gives the impression that they don't sincerely believe in them.

It's simple; not even a couple of months ago, the left was completely untouchable. The media had a full hold over reality and anything contrary to the left (ESPECIALLY us) was demonized to the deepest pit of hell.

We can thank the media for tearing off the curtain and showing the world how pathetic the left truly is. If they didn't try to shill so, so, so damn hard and rig all of the polls, the left would remain to be this giant monolith that no one would dare stand up against.

Instead, the media revealed that not only do we have allies, the influence of our allies is FAR stronger and FAR more wide-reaching. We've found our community.

And now that the normies know the left isn't a giant monolith of modern society, they are starting to ask questions.

Questions the left doesn't have answers for.

Lügenpresse
Alt code is alt+0252
Why not call then Judenpresse?

They were always insane come on now.. trannies are "women", feminism, sjw,…. its a race to the bottom & they let out all the crazies from the insane asylums in the 1970's and using them to push increasingly retarded ideas.

It's almost like the divide between left and right is superficial.

Evidently my favorite uncle has been getting more and more liberal over the years. I spoken to him for years at this point because I don't social media and we both hate the phone. He was what you could describe as a blue dog democrat. I wasn't full on redpilled when we last spoke, but he would acknowledge things like race and make fun of liberals as much as conservatives. Turns out that as the election came to a close he was so triggered he would even read emails from my semi-cuckservative dad and other like minded friends for fear they would mention Trump.

This is the guy who believed it when I told him how subhuman sandniggers were and would tell people the statistics and my personal stories/theories. He and my aunt are pretty wealthy, so he said this kind of stuff at country clubs where cucks and neocohens were susceptible to it. Mind-boggling how far he fell and from what my aunt has said, it was quick and in the weeks before the election when it really took hold.

A liberal's ideals consist of nothing but the destruction of western civilization. They put out all that other shit because they couldn't get away with being honest.

Yea its just weird, to be honest I dont understand it at all. I really cannot tell what the jews are plotting. It seems that there are some splinter groups of them who hate soros, but what could their end goal be? And then there is the dynamic between israel, russia (khazars being the best kinds of jews who rule errything)

I am not entirely sure, but I think that perhaps some jews may consider themselves even a little bit white, even through all of this religious garbage (since the khazars may have originated in europe as a race?). I think that some of them truly hate mudslimes, and that perhaps they want to eradicate them all?

Could it be that perhaps the US already was into the whole "kill all mudslimes because they were a threat to us in the middle ages and we just hate them all", and that russia is actually pro mudslime and peace in the middle east?

Man Its just so hard to tell. I honestly cannot tell anymore who is jewing who. I want to underestimate them but I know that the better jews at least still may hold an ace over our heads, which may be pro or anti us.

Maybe these jews didnt like it that europe became so isolationist? Maybe they wanted to invigorate them with hatred as to cleanse the world for them?

To add to that:

because one trait the jews have

Europe got tired of it, the whites in europe got tired of it. Every got tired of it and went down the peace rollercoaster.

But soros for instance perhaps helped to gas other jews. The jews in russia were pro genocide. Jews in marxisim just were genocidal all around.

So I am wondering, are the jews perhaps just trying to spur us to kill things for them?

These are contradictory principles.

lol, indeed they are. Well I meant pro arabic in that case. Because I think…I think he wants the arabic world to return to their secular roots. Be stable even. But we whites, when we got a technological advantage want to just eradicate them all lol.

So I am kinda confused. Because to me it seems like the warmongering in the middle east may be good, it may be revenge for the conquest that the muzzies tried to do for a thousand years to europe.

It's the complete opposite. Liberalism's historical subject is the individual, and anything exterior to him is viewed as some artifice that was put there without his or her consent, and that he/she/xir was born into and thus forms part of an oppressive superstructure.

Thus they seek to liberate the "individual" (the only real unit in their society) from family, faith, tradition, hierarchy, even the conceptual of sexual identity (since the latter is viewed as biological essentialism).

Liberalism is based around two axioms:

1) Individual liberty as morally good.
2) Equality as morally good.

Both ideas are bad. Don't be some Sargon-tier retard who thinks that liberalism is ok apart from the parts the left have appended onto it over the past 50 years.

An ideology based on individualism and equality will ALWAYS end up with what we have now, as a logical matter of course.

You remind me of those people who feminists run rings around when you say you are not a feminist because you're an "egalitarian".

Egalitarianism is bad. Mmkay?

Left and Right are both liberals, they just emphasize the equality and liberty ideas with different interpretations.

The fundamental point you need to drive home is that liberty and equality are not good axioms in of themselves.

I don't support their ideals at all, I'm sorry if I gave that impression.

I just pointed out that liberals don't believe in their bullshit principles either.

That's entry-level stuff.

Everyone here knows liberals don't actually believe in a uniform application of principles, because liberals believe that positive liberty is a thing as per Rawls, and to enable all groups to have equal "positive liberty" (freedom to do things rather than freedom from certain things) you need to go full Sisyphus and discriminate against what is perceived to be the "dominant" group (read: not Jews, definitely not Jews) in a variety of different ways to bring about parity.

The Soviet Union wasn't run by Russians, nor is it fair to the Russian people or the modern Russian state to compare them. Modern Russia is the successor state to Tzarist Russia. The Soviet Union was created by Jews for the purpose of conquering Europe by means of aggressive globalist communism, and if there is a successor state to the USSR, it would be more accurate to place it in the US, the EU, or Israel, since that is where the minds and the leadership who dreamed up that lovecraftian horror emigrated to, and where they now hold power.

McCarthy should have just called them Jews and been done with it.

And typically "right" liberals come from deontological ethical tradition and "left" liberals from utilitarian tradition.

Jews aren't khazars. The theory is bunk and disproved by genetics. Jews are sandniggers with European admixture.

Interesting that their mtDNA lineage suggests primarily European lineage though.

Suggests what I've always said: Race is biological, but the social component to identification is determined primarily by who one's father was: See King Nigger.

Do go on. I'm not that familiar with either traditions.

Bear in mind that a lot of our enemies lurk here as well.

exactly–they don't have any ideals. so here–wait for it–they actually do use logic, IF you start from the standpoint of *everything must be destroyed in order to rebuild anew*. from there, everyone can agree on whatever advances that goal. that's how they move like a school of fish in unison, because that vision is implanted in their collective unconscious, or hive mind. the un-self-aware can be woken up, and the consciously aware of their destructive goals must be exposed as such.

They do have ideals (individualism and equality), they're just not consciously aware of the fact that what they believe in is an ideology among a plurality of ideologies. They see their own beliefs as the default set of beliefs that all humans hold, and those that don't hold them are simply on their way to ascending the same levels of enlightenment as themselves, or are simply pathological (i.e. us).

we're probably trying to say the same thing, but i think the proper way to state it is by downgrading "individualism" and "equality" to tactics; the overall *strategy* is easily found in communism: the revolution never ceases. by creating a constant state of overthrow and destruction, they always have a boogyman to rally people, fueled by their most base and vile instincts. in a society like ours, "individualism" and "equality" are tactical-level camouflages to get their virus ideas past our defenses. in other societies they use other tactics to implant their destructive ideology. but make no mistake, the only thing they actually stand for is *opposition* to progress, enlightenment, creativity, or freedom. it all comes down to control.

Yeah, that's why we call them "rootless", it's not just empty rhetoric. Because they're explicitly polemical at all times and define themselves by being polemical, there's nothing really tethering them to the real world in terms of actual concrete things to fight for. And even among those who do explicitly recognize the ideological values mentioned realize that these aren't values that people pick up guns and fight to the death for.

Isaiah Berlin admitted as much. He admitted that deep down, nobody was going to die for the values of liberal modernity. They are as much about lethargy and apathy as anything else.

No.
They've always been the same lunatics.
You just now started to see them as such after understanding how the world actually works.
Took you long enough.

My point is they've never really been this blatant about it.

We are at a point where Jews and their white self-hating pets are genuinely panicking. See:Olbermann and Bill Kristol as of late.

They are trying to act tough, stoic and they talk a lot about "resistance" but what they are really trying to say is "I'm frightened of an aware white race." They are going to try something desperate in the next few months, after the inauguration and before the 2018 elections. Something that will make Trump have to react.
1) economics – for instance raise fed rate by too much and watch the interest bubble burst. Most likely and longest to recover from
2) CIA provoked false flag. Could be the BIG one. Less likely since people are woke now
3) attempt to kill trump. Least likely – would send the country into chaos and people would hunt (((them)))

Whatever it is, it's coming. I believe Rudy Giuliani was tweeting last night about pedogate and they know trump will try to lock them up

link?

Pretty well put user.

Keep in mind that in the US at least the left has realized that guns shouldn't be banned, and they do plan on using them to push their ideology. We need to be ready for when this happens, and take appropriate measures to safeguard ourselves and our communities.

HOLY SHIT, OP CONFIRMED FOR THE SLOWEST OF SLOWPOKES.

not at all. they've just resigned themselves to understanding that they are not able to ban them at this time or in the near future. if the NRA and millions of gun-lovers didn't exist (and 2nd amendment) guns would be banned right now

Thanks user for reminding me to get an NRA membership.

EVERYONE CONSIDER AN NRA MEMBERSHIP

Great thread to all, you do this country proud. Shadilay.

The right wanted to offer everyone a square deal, and empower the individual and give freedoms to companies. The left figure out that essentially offering neutrality could be overcome by offering benefits, and advantages: you can get a lot of corporate money by offering them freedom, but you can get a lot more by offering them stimulus packages and loopholes, meanwhile people can be bought off with welfare.

I know Ayn Rand typically described non-objectivist societies as vulnerable (that is, pacifist societies are at the mercy of the first criminal element to emerge; collectivist societies are at the mercy of the first individual to take control of the masses), but in our current, relatively free-market society, we're clearly at the mercy of anyone who doesn't play by the rules, the first manipulative gangster to achieve legislative influence for leverage. They've only gotten this far ahead because we thought we could remain neutral and let good will and kind nature carry us on.

The distinction between individualism and collectivism as competing ideologies is a load of nonsense. Liberal societies are collectivist in the sense they seek to unite people around abstract ideas and punish those who fall outside of the overton window of these ideas.

The problem is these ideas are detached from any sense of what's natural and biological: e.g. kinship relations.

Nobody will fight for liberalism. Nobody. Not one of these people shouting and screaming on twitter will pick up a gun to fight for tranny rights, any more than they would for fag sex.

the "new left" was born out of infiltration in the 50's and 60's into what was then the liberal party. now the progressives have washed generations of minds from the 60's on. the public is now seeing just how ludicrous their ideology really is.

(checked and heil'd)
Where do you play that game, at work?

The dems are so butthurt about Syria because the failure of their regime change efforts in Libya and Syria mean they never get that Arab money ever again.

Can you explain what you mean with this?

Tsarist russia wasn't ruled by Russians either, user. After the end of the Romanovs, Russia was ruled by German/Danes until the commies took over.

Nigger what? gulf states donated fucktons of shekels to shillary. They'll be paying neocohens until they lose all power as well to counter iran. There is plenty of hawala cash coming CONUS.

Not that user, but see

Those in power were able to avoid revolution by accomodating the people in ways that didn't jeopardize their own power or profits. That's been the trend since the mid 19th century in the West and they've been more or less successful in holding onto power. Marxists realize this is why they never got their revolution, and that as long as workers are comfortable, they won't rise up. So they infiltrate schools and push ideas and push people to continue to fight for more and more 'rights', convince them of their oppression, etc. They create a false dichotomy between oppressor and oppressed and then glorify the oppressed, a victim fetish. The sexual identity bullshit is the newest way to get normies involved, as you can probably already tell. Ever had a gay thought? Ever experience hardship? Join our cult of epic outcasts! This is the "new left" that has been amassed since the failure of muh glorious worker revolution ideas, thanks to progressive appeasement politics that elites employ to maintain power.

Their strength comes from controlling the vocabulary through academia. If you control the words which people use, you control the boxes in which they are compelled to thing. This is a very Jewish idea. We can do the same thing temporarily, for propaganda, but we should encourage lateral thought. Question dichotomies that are given to you, every dichotomy, question the word dichotomy itself and what it means to question, because these narrow your choices from infinity to two, much like in an election, which is easy enough for the (((elites))) to have contingency plans for. That's what Trump means when he says we need to be more unpredictable.

It is the culmination of the Arab Spring, its last embers being put out.

Do you remember how back in 2011 liberals were seriously heralding that the "Arab Spring" was some sort of vanguard of liberal democracy in the MENA region, primarily aimed at "corruption" among existing MENA governments that would eventually lead to feminism, LGBT rights etc across the Arab world? They believed it would be the fulfillment of prophecies about a world of liberal democracies. There was even talk of a "Purple Revolution" in China.

Go back to the Comment Is Free archive in 2011. This is what liberals really believed it was about.

Of course, all it was really about was Islamists marshaling popular discontent. It was a profoundly illiberal mass movement actually. Syria is the last graveyard of that sentiment.

I would like to say liberals could learn from this mistake. But they never do, because what they believe in is a quasi-religion to them that has taken the place of traditional religious and faith-based beliefs in the West.

There is a split in the left.
The death cult. And the half assed libertarians.

The left is dead. Totalitarianism is the future. Though it won't be enough.

Computer synchronicity will take over though. It already is taking over.

True that words are very.powerful., thankfully false that they control anything now. Their precious little plots have been #REKT by the free-flow of ideas more or less instantly across the currently uncontrolled Internet.

Expect an increase in the efforts to shut down the free exchange of ideas.

True. The internet must be free. It's the key.

This is really the worst thing you can do, the NRA supported the NFA, GCA and because of them we have the Hughes Amendment prohibiting post '84 machine guns. Even after Sandy Hook Wayne LaPierre was blaming it on violent video games. Fuck the NRA.

:prepare for an ideological war my friends.

Nigger were you in a come the past 12 years? What do you think we do here all day?

fuck this keyboard, i meant to >imply that

I don't think that's how it is anymore. In the past there was an idea that agreeing to 'sensible' gun regulation was the way to go, and that if we just would compromise we could reach an agreement and be done. Of course, that was nonsense and everyone eventually realized that. The left's version of compromise was a creeping nationwide gun ban. I doubt they would support any of those laws today.

We actually have some traction with the meme "Lyin' Press" in popular media and minds of people due to Trump. We should continue pushing this home, especially to the butthurt liberals who feel lied to about Clinton's "obvious winning" the presidency for months on end

What's a leppo?

Trump taught us that the left can bleed.

Same Jacobin mindset that they've always had. The primary mistake of the kings was not putting these people down violently enough and permanantly enough when they rise up. At least we have hindsight this time

It's already being attacked in a blatant way politically by the left, and it's been under longstanding pressure by 3 letters + 5 eyes for a long time before that. Wonder why all the interest heh.

The past 16 years have been detrimental for the destruction of the political left, which also has a strong international basis.

By 2000 we were al celebration our society and technological advances, happely spending money on charity to Africa and believing the Middle East would quickly follow our liberal persuit. At that time, everything that was even remotely right wing was considerend abhorrent, as many believed some sort of world peace and unity was nearby.

Then, we come to the conclusion of 2016:

* Trump has become the US president
* Putin is stronger than ever
* Philippine president Duterte has actual right wing death squads
* Assad is going to stay in power and with the capture of Allepo, the Arab Sping (and the liberals hopes in Europe and the US which supported it) has died
* Turkey is turning into a semi-fascist dictatorship
* In many Western- and Northern European countries, the political (far) right is rising.
* Islam and therefore the Middle-East and parts of Asia have seen the quickest rise of radicalisation since a very long time

As a result;

* Liberals can no longer spread the view that 'the rest of the world is following us soon'
* Liberals can no longer spread the view that right wing authoritarian parties are a thing of a bad past; in fact, they rise all across the world
* Liberals can no longer spread the view that Islam is a religion of peace and that immigration or multiculturalism is inherently good.

So, basically; the common folk in countries will turn more right wing and desillusioned liberals will join them while the lunatic core is all that will stay, which will mark the end of liberalism even further.

Especially with the complete absence of socialist and communist interest onder common folk, the Left will be dead in a few years.

The NRA at the time thought they were making a good compromise with the FOPA. Perhaps that makes them foolish. Today they defend it as a good decision at the time. That makes them local to themselves, they place a priority on maintaining a consistent brand. Not ideal. I also dislike their position on import bans because it's anti-consumer, though I also see real value in supporting the domestic manufacturing industry. A strong civilian manufacturing capability is important for an armed populace.

I think they are overwhelmingly a force in the right direction from where we stand today. With Don Jr. in Trump's ear, we might even get deregulated suppressors sometime in the next 8 years.

Plus my NRA membership card is good for triggering liberals. I keep it in my wallet in front of my credit card.

Also I don't expect the NRA to blame vidya. If managing public opinion on guns involves throwing that completely pozzed industry under the bus, so be it.

I'm sure the videogames you guys play are alright, but as far as I can tell the video games that make up the largest portion of the industry are plebbian-tier shit programmed by neon marxists. That industry deserves to crash. If the NRA can drive them closer to the edge, I think that's a win for all of us.

correction: I don't expect the NRA to protect vidya. Let them blame away.

Breddy gud analysis user. May you're predictions come true.

To be fair. your Best bet is still the GOA. Dubs Checked.

They didnt, the law is useless. For instance if you try to fly out of NYC and declare a handgun at the airport you'll be arrested.

nytimes.com/2013/06/10/nyregion/lawful-handguns-departing-for-new-york-but-unlawful-upon-arrival.html

The only people who defended it were those who had registered sears or receivers, where a $5-$50 chunk of metal and a $200 tax stamp transformed in to something worth >$10k

It isn't

Don't have to prepare for shit since the facts are on our side.

Sometimes I get lazy and slack off on my rhetoric, and wish the redpill images do the talking for me.

Some of it is still just ZOG controlling and manipulating the white populous anyway. Look at Keith Olbermanns "resistance". That mother fucker is a full blown controlled OP actor. He's the new Glenn Beck. What is happening to these people is what happened to the Conservatives sometime before the Bush era. It's the creation of a controlled opposition media class modeled after the movie Network, where Bill O'Reilly was the " angry white guy". Keith Olbermann and other "resistance" Liberals are supposed to be "Harry Potter".

>>>/trs/

Yes, the liberal thought leaders have completely dropped pretense of being about equality and compassion and have gone blatantly anti-white, anti-male, anti-stable society. No doubt violent shitskins and man hating women being given leading roles in their ideologies contributed to this.

Modern western liberalism is a destructive ideology that aims to tear down the present social order. Of course life is actually quite good in the present order, so nobody wants to tear it down, thus liberals motivate this by bating compassion (muh dindu muffin college student, muh drowning syrian boii, etc). The end goal of this brainwashing is that normal first worlders will think "yes this society is great for me but I must destroy it anyway since it hurts the poor minorities".

But they can't really bait compassion when their main slogan is "reee white genocide now". This will fail miserably. The left has 4 years to regroup and pull their shit together, if they are still clinging to this anti-white bullshit by the time Trump is up for reelection, the democrat party will suffer a horrifying defeat to the point where it's no longer a given that a third party, say libertarians, can't beat them in elections. In the long run, this will transform US politics from reps vs. dems to reps vs. party X, in the short run lack of credible opposition means 3 or more terms of unrestrained republican rule. Although republicans themselves might splinter once the democrats are weakened to the point of not being a unifying common threat anymore.

Your description is several years out of date. Liberals don't care about equality anymore, they want preferential treatment for minorities and discrimination against white. They act as if this is a temporary measure to cancel out historic injustice, but clearly that temporary measure will never expire if they ever gain power.

This is also why neo-reactionaries failed. They tried to attack democracy and equality as the root of the problem. Of course anyone can see that restricted franchise is only nice if you're the aristocrat, and you get shafted if you end up a plebe. People don't really have a problem with equality, they have a problem with affirmative action tyrone and female lesbian exec leah unjustly stealing their promotion. They don't hate democracy, they hate lazy leeches who just vote for whoever promises the most gibs and retarded vaginas who just vote with their vagina.

In the 1950s when women had the vote, nobody could reliably claim that this was a bad thing. Even today we love to bitch about how women are to blame for liberalism cancer, but women trump voter % was actually pretty close to men. The real problem is that some people just have poor character and are bad faith actors. Society must learn to recognize these and treat them accordingly (instead of allowing them to have a political platform). No easy slogan like equality can substitute for this hard work of determining who has good character and who is a worthless shit.

Fucking deja vu, anyone? They shifted when they realized Trump was in the running for president, and they've shifted again now that he has won.

You are thinking of the non-Arabic parts of the Middle East. The Arabs were the subhumans of the region until Muhammad found a way to get them to do whatever he wanted.
Remember how Egypt used to be one of the greatest civilizations on Earth? Persia? What happened to those places? Arabs and Islam. Like Genghis Khan, they sacked the cities and raped the women, soiling their genetics forever.

This is not truly the case. Having the ability to vote is meaningless. The freedom to speak freely and openly is vastly more important than suffrage, so much so that any person who has such freedom of speech doesn't need to vote.

Yes, and at that time, they were correct. Russia is not the USSR. The stakes are too high for them to actually get caught doing crap like that now, so they don't do it.

Liberals just make up a kinda truthy argument to deflect blame. All there is to it.

I hate to be a downer, but this is not the end yet. Last time I checked, ISIS still retained a large control of Syria and was greater than Assad's and the rebels combined. The battle for Aleppo ran longer than Stalingrad and no end in sight for this war.

This. GOA needs some more love.

Don't be celebrating just yet.

We might have won politics, but the left has won the culture war, so they can shift it back into liberalism again through music, films, and videogames.

People lapse back into escapism whenever they face issues and they are exposed to those fake ideals again. You can't let that happen. Keep fighting and focus on obtaining back pop culture.

Leftists aren't that self-aware. They are blatantly hypocritical, and blindly self destructive. They isolate themselves in hug box safe space echo chambers, and therefore think everyone thinks like they do. So they will continue to push for white population replacement, affirmative action gibs, and every other racist, anti-white nonsense they've been shilling for over a decade. They will never stop of their own free will, because they stupidly always think they are winning. What needs to be done is removing them from any positions of power or influence and keeping them impotent. It's best to think of them as whiny, retarded children and to treat them as such.

They do control a large chunk of territory but the thing that you should note is that the majority of that territory is wasteland that noone lives in and that has no strategic importance. Thus there's been no real attempt to push them out as Syrian forces have correctly been focused on more populated areas. Those populated areas are also where the majority of ISIS forces were to attempt to hold it, geographic control on maps is deceptive.

The best thing we have to over is stuff like murdoch murdoch, if only we could create some kind of feature film.

There's that Maritime jurisdiction bullshit again. Ever wonder why Walmart never has a basement? (((Lawyers))) is why.

This is one of the major differences between us and the left. They lie about their goals; we don't. If they didn't lie about what they want, they would lose all public support.

US won't be supporting them any longer. Syria will be stable in under 6 months. Isis will be destroyed in a year and a half. Their bank accounts will be frozen and they'll go home.