Joss Whedon Strikes Back with his cock

Who would have thought Amy Adams was a talentless whore than can't act?

proof?

fake

t. JUST Whedon

JUST Whedon has much to learn from Dan "I make her bleed for the first time" Schneider

bump

Calling bullshit (except for Felicia Day and Wentworth Miller. Those I believe)

This is a guy who admitted to his wife that he had 'emotional affairs'. That's code for 'I wanted to fuck this woman who wasn't my wife, but she didn't want to so I got friendzoned'

He's not alpha enough to fuck anybody above Felicia Day in looks.

He had influence and power to break you into Hollywood, of course he could demand you to fuck him in exchange for a role.

Ye godz

If you say that without scare quotes you basically fail the Turing Test for being a man. It's woman-ese for either 1) 'I fucked another guy but there's no proof' or 2) 'my husband regularly talked to a hot woman without my permission, so now we are in couples therapy'

Yeah, no. He didn't even have enough influence to keep his shows on the air, never mind 'break' people's careers for not fucking him.

satan confirms

I bet half the guys here got more tits than that ho.

That's a big nose.

For Jew

He made Buffy and actresses aren't fucking geniuses.

Honestly, how can any actress resist this stud?

JUST WHEDON CONFIRMED

Sure, but the good actresses are claimed by the actual influential kikes.

TOPKEK

Didn't know Miller and Whedon were close.

makes sense

AHAHAHA, are you kidding me? There were some lookers on those those shows. I think that's the part that makes this bullshit believable.

They didn't name Christina Hendricks or Michelle Gellar. He's worked with like a dozen genuinely gorgeous actresses, and this is what he pulls?

Of that list, Alex Breckinridge is the only one I'd like to fuck, and honestly that's mostly just when she's in that maid outfit with the red hair. Her manjaw and below average figure become apparent without it.

Julie Benz in her prime I wouldn't kick out of bed. Every other name on that list is a four or a five.

Do you think her husband is the father of her kid?

Don't get me wrong, I would have sex with, or even pay for cuddles from, literally any woman, or any man that does a convincing job of pretending to be a woman, so maybe I'm not that picky or whatever, but she's above average, I mean she's thin but not skeleton thin and she's under 50, shit guys what do you want

are we absolutely sure Felicia Day isn't a trap?

Whedon-Sarkeesian sex tape when?

Nice reaction pic. I can smell the matzah balls from here, kike-lover.

If she is I'm surprised she didn't come out as trans and milk all the victim bucks from that.