Irish Entertainners Spread Fake News Narrative

>Whilst supporting the side that depends on that more than anything.

I can't believe these people, sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

abortionrightscampaign.ie/repealthe8th
archive.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not a squirtle.

Absolutely Orwellian.

Also what the is this shit about UKip? They aren't in government and have no say about the budget.

I'm not even sure when these guys are serious or not anymore, Blindboy Boatclub said that men in Ireland need feminism.
They used to be funny a few years ago, but they've gotten pozzed recently.
Also they've gotten rather irrelevant, most of their popularity was during the late 2000's and early 2010's.

What the fuck kind of accent does this fucker have?

Limerick (Luimneach in Irish), A.K.A. Stab City.
It was like the Detroit of Ireland for awhile, but Dublin's taken that award.
At least it's a pretty city.

Gun control sure reduces violent crime huh? :^)

The funny thing is that we have really high gun crime anyway, nobody fucking follows gun control laws because they're rarely enforced.
Unless you're apart of the fucking IRA or some shit you'll probably never be raided, the police have no guns so they're total cowards.

Fucking Retards. Viper Higgins is 10 Times more popular and says shit how it is. He and the rest of The Hardy Bucks do actual, relevant comedy and manage to stay relevant.

and this is presactly why this is going to bite them in the ass sooner than later.

At least he named the jews.

Provided the "music" for Russell Brands Trews show.
Ah wassup boys didn't the pied piper get the lefty reloveution going that you wanted?
Fucking arseholes.

We'll always have Horse Outside. But yeah; these were the closest the country had to a good modern entertainment group. Instead they'd rather be bluepilled.

The grey/red squirrel analogy is actually perfect.
Not only is the native red being driven to extinction from being outbred by the aggressive greys but squirrels are also notorious rapists, casually engaging even in necrophilia if the mood strikes them.
Fuck these libshits - they even know they're in the wrong.

These guys aren't libs as far as I know, liberalism isn't that popular here in Ireland. You do find Marxists, though.

I'm in Ireland myself ye big gobshite.
You're probably right about them mostly being Marxists though - just the journos and pols are neolibshits.

You see them indeed. They're trying to take over our colleges too. Just saw this in Cork while passing by.

Fucking Hell, even the universities here are corrupted. I had a friend who became a commie after going to a uni in Dublin, it's brainwashing.

The Irish are natural born degenerate commies. They are fully on board with the Oppression Olympics looking for excuses to blame the English for their failures and present themselves as allies to the shitskins. Do not trust them. Do not try to save them. Call them nonwhite potato niggers and leave them to rot.
t. self-hating half potato

t. every country in the entire goddamn world

I don't think I've heard a single person under the age of 45 say anything remotely like that.

I don't think any of us grasp just how far divided our generation has been by this shit.

Someone talk some sense into these fucking kids.

Tell them they need to learn a lot more of life and actually live it before they start rambling about it.

Don't Worry. We were VERY late in getting this marxist shit. And After America's Victory Europe is the next spot for Nationalism to come into Power. The jews were lazy in their poz attempts on us. It's too late.

the 8th?
No excessive fines, bail or punishment?

What?

What the hell are you on about? The fucking IRA were marxists.

Our abortion laws, lad. abortionrightscampaign.ie/repealthe8th

The pozzed ira that went on from the 40s, yes. It's not like they were ever in Power here though. Sinn fein has never once been in power.

They were pushing this shit in Poland this year too. It's like the kikes forgot there was two Healthy Fertile Catholic Nations in Europe whose populations were still popping out Babies.

Ohhh ireland.

Was this outside of Dublin?
I've kinda stewed in the west for a while and have noticed it seeping in slowly but surely, yet haven't seen anything that fuckin' stupid yet.

Looking at it I now realise.
I was retarded.
Saw Trump assumed yanks. Did not read.
I am ashamed.

How can I claim superiority to potatoeniggers now?

This was Cork. Yeah, the south has it deep. My family and close friends are bluepilled hard, it's hard to deal with.

You can claim superiority by knowing that even if it's only because of media hyperbole, your country actually cares and understands its own politics better than some other country's.

Why do the people here even care?
We barely have anything to do with the U.S., Brexit directly effects us because of how close our ties are with the UK but even then the politicians didn't throw as much of a shitfit.

You know the media bubbles in the US that separate country from city? Same this has been creeping into EU. And we know how influential US media has been on Ireland. Many youths grow up thinking we can never really change anything because we're so small, so why bother? But they can talk about the larger issues on the internet, and be a voice on something that "matters", so they do that. And of all the unproductive, addicting things one can do, media-fuelled politics is one of the most gratifying with its false sense of purpose.

Then again I spent months trying to convince American friends into voting Trump. But that's a circular loop on my end; I just want a way to fight the lies in my own community and the US angle is easier to do it from.

I'm a Britbong.
More specifically a sheepshagger.

I forget. How much do your people like the IRA these days?
I've got a surname with strong Irish republican history and am related to one of the republican brotherhoods founders.
Could maybe come over and save you from yourselves, get you back into the UK.

Highly depends what part of the country you're in, but most younger people are indifferent to them.
Why on Earth would we want to be apart of Pakistan?

Because we really need to get the English to stop feeling sorry for themselves and they're always happy when the family is together.
If Ireland came back to us then the English would pick themselves up again.

This guy is actually fucking retarded. I have come to loathe him in these past few years. I hope he just fades into obscurity. He said on live prime time Irish tv the reason so many guys in Ireland kill themselves is because of a lack of feminism and the cure for this was to dismantle the patriarchy.

The Rubberbandits are fucking insane, did you hear Fellas? They're 100% pozzed now.

that's the fuckin' problem.

oh my fucking god ireland
this is sweden-tier

Fuck that. The Brits were shite to Ireland and we are happy being our own free nation. If you want to support us, encourage us to be a strong, healthy independent nation. I know I'd do the same for you.

Considering your options are:

1: Remain an EU vassal state. Being dictated to by Germany for the rest of eternity.
2: Rejoin the UK and maybe have to deal with the English going full retard again. Which to be fair is less likely on that front these days.

Can you afford to turn away from the rest of the British Isles?

He defo loves trannys.

Everyone I know is racist. My family, my neighbours, my best friend. Here's some
grafitti from Dublin and the surrounding areas,
also one or two from Belfast and Cork I think.

Their lack of self awareness and projection cracks me up.

That get cracks me up

Pic related.

Wise summation Penta-Satan.

We've been pretty good at containing the EU's shit so far. I won't allow the dáil to let up.
The UK treated us like shit for centuries; the best we got for them was the treaty we had to fight a civil war over (thanks for fucking up Fermanagh and Tyrone by forcing them into NI, by the way). We have no promise they'd be any fairer then; we have a much better hope of having a good relationship with you as equals rather than as a dominion state.

I had a argument with the comedian limmy last week using the squirrels as an analogy, then this comes out, weird.

Yeah you only had to have another referendum on the Lisbon treaty after rejecting it.
With the EU instructing you to "vote correctly this time"

And rather than dominion state.
If Ireland rejoined now it would probably wind up in a similar situation to Scotland and Wales.
Though in Irelands case probably a lot more heavily devolved since it has a mostly functioning state of its own.

Personally I'd hope it could be used as part of a push to change the UK into a more federalised entity rather than the mess it is now.

Plus it could get you out of the EU if you did it fast.

Making us vote again was shit, but it's not quite as you make it out to be. The second vote was because the government fucked up so hard in explaining it. The majority of No voters weren't because they hated what the treaty was, they were because no one had any idea what the treaty was and they hated Fianna Fáil shoving it down our throats. They did a much better job informing people the second time. Whether it was right or wrong that the do-over was done is a fair topic, but just keep that perspective in mind when next you hear of it on the web.

Look at those bad boys.

We had to do the revote because our government basically didn't explain what the fuck we were actually voting for, the EU wasn't happy with that and made us vote again.
I don't think they'd get away with doing it again.

Can't have been that bad.
I'm sure it was more because you got the "wrong" answer.

Sheepbro, I live in this country. I went through this song and dance with all my neighbourhood. Fianna Fáil were really that fucking awful, then, which is why they got voted out in the next election.

You seriously don't understand how fucking bad our government is.
They accidentally made meth legal once.
Up in the north each bank prints its own notes.

These are things even I didn't know.
Shit, we should catalogue every fuck up the Irish government has had this generation

Even the most drunk of paddies can't be that incompetent.

How do you accidentally make meth legal?
Good lord maybe you people should be conquered by the UK, to protect you from yourselves.

The doublethink is awe inspiring.

How the fuck?

By once I mean last year.

We'll keep going, thanks.

It's real. archive.is/

go up

Fuck you, Limerick is the closest thing Ireland has to a paradise.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE 50,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN MY COUNTRY

have you seen the FACTS youtube channel almost an Irish version of Buzzfeed.. theyre always railing against Trump just to be trendy with their mood rings and club pass bracelets on … quite sad…

They basically are, lad.
Half their videos are "IRISH PEOPLE DO XYXY"

what happened to the whole WE ARE IRISH NOT BRITISH/ENGLISH? nationalist/patriotic sentiment??… bent knees everywhere… ancestral lands this is unacceptable

Indeed, this is what I thought. The cuck even mentions the fact that they are driving the natives to extinction, before somehow managing the mental contortions involved in turning this fact into a message about how emotional music and language (as used for every liberal cause ever: the entire enterprise being one gigantic case of emotional blackmail) can be used to turn people into evil nazis.

Fucking clueless pansy liberals have no idea what's coming for them.

Blindboy Boatclub isn't a liberal, it's far more likely he's an outright Cult. Marxist.

There's literally no difference.

You mean Marx Cultist?

You know the Bongs, the Micks, and all the Scandinavians had their own trading bloc back in the 60s-70s, right? It was called EFTA, and all it did was free trade and fast-track visas to visit each other's countries. The UK and Ireland still have their own bilateral free movement agreement quite apart from the EU.

We Brits fucked Ireland up for centuries bossing the Irish around. Paddy doesn't want or need John Bull telling him how to live his life, and given the shitshow the UK is now, I can't blame him. Better to be friendly neighbours than resentful housemates.

It was some bullshit law changeover to comply with EU rules. Some knucklehead missed a clause out the law, so for three days recreational drugs were legal in the Emerald Isle. The Dail quickly met up to pass an amendment and ruin the lolbergs' fun.

They're a fast track for migrants into the UK if brexit actually happens, no need to cross the sea when there's a land border in ireland.

Hopefully the EU won't even exist before they actually have to pull out.

3. Become truly independent and tell both the (((Eternal Anglos))) and the (((EU))) to feck off.

Gonna re-watch "Mein Leben fur Irland"

Nine months of legal weed in Canada in 2003. They fucked up medical.

saeg

that song just made my day user. shadilay and thank you

go fuck yourself faggot