The Holocaust Redpill

Why is it near impossible to redpill your "friends" on this subject? Why do most of those "friends" always turn the other way when you use reasoning and logic to corroborate your claims, only to be thwarted off by the "where da six million joos go"? How do you counter fake documents and slander? Why is being redpilled so depressing? Also, Holohoax thread, we need to work on debunking material that has yet to be refuted; Leftypol propaganda, (((Wikipedia))), anything that promotes the myth first and foremost, usually mainstream sites.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be
takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
questioningtheholocaust.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews
youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
polchan.xyz
archive.org/details/OneThirdOfTheHolocaust
whale.to/b/faurisson3.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Believing in the Holocaust is like a religion.

My current geographic location limits my ability to speak on the subject, but I find it ever so curious that US Whites sometimes give more of a shit about what happened than EU Whites.

I wonder what makes it click in people's heads that virtue signalling for the kikes is somehow beneficial.

Yes, the virtue signalling is off the charts in the North Americas when shilling for da joos. Any theory behind that? Also, bump

Because none of them were alive to see anything that happened in WW2 firsthand and so they have no compelling reason to doubt the official story. That's why you don't start with the holohoax as their first redpill.

I suppose the grand strategy is to paint one of the two major White geographic areas (either NA or EU) as anti-semitic and use that to get public sentiment in favor of a war.

Shortly after Trump's election in November the German media was printing that "Germany must now become the champion of (((Western))) values".

It almost seemed as if the Jew wants to get an insurance policy started in case the US fashes out.

The softest way of introducing doubt is that over the course of weeks of conversation you can keep reiterating that "cremation is an inefficient means of genocide" and quote the specifications of modern cremation ovens.

of course the ovens used in auschwitz had a 10k body per day throughput, how couldn't they?

Because (((they've))) engineered it so that questioning the narrative is more taboo than fucking a yak while eating a sundae made from baby-shit.

The WWII project hints at a much worse reality. How could such a lie and war get such zealous international support? Everyone seems in on it but the suckers that died and paid for it.

And what redpill seems to be the most reasonable for the first, user?

The fact that the Sonderkommandos claim to have stuffed an oven with 3-4 bodies and ending up cremating them all to ash within half an hour is folly, anyone with basic logical thinking should see this as a red flag. There's too many chinks in the armor, yet rebuttal with, as said before, "where da million joos go?", or, "whad aboud de non-fabrigated dogument :DDDD".

That's likely because when they realize that it never happened, that a good nation was destroyed for no good reason. That we sided with murderers. (((The Soviet Union)))
I don't know if this was something started by (((them))), but those who flee persecution by a supposedly anti-freedom tyrannical entity are sympathetically upheld as heroes. This goes back to the story of the Pilgrims- amongst other groups of people fleeing religious persecution from England, and is further enforced by that one poem that was put on the statue of liberty by that one jew in the early 1900s.
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
It has become an American theme of sorts, whether this was by design, or something that was taken advantaged of by the jews who fleed Germany in the 30s.

Based on what I wrote above,I'm thinking (((they))) forced the meme that the holocaust survivors are heroes just like all the groups in American history that fled to the US to escape persecution- like the pilgrims.

Also

this
Offtopic, I colorized this B/W photo last night, what do you guys think?

I thought that was January…..
I personally think it needs confronting by mass disobedience.
Or letting Russian hackers get to your wi-fi and upload bad stuff.

The corruption the banks cause, use names too. If you then talk about how the media is also fucked by those people to influence opinion, you name them too. Then you talk about school books and the disinfoformation they bring, be it science or history you name them too and you name all the companies and the ones owning those companies that bring forth that stuff.
Little by little they will come to see the link, which is the names they have, mainly jewish. They'll also will notice how the jews all run those companies. They may have a hard time to admit it but they sure as hell cannot deny it after they see it.

That's how it started for me.

fucked up the greentext, oops

because of almost 80 years of social conditioning.
How do you not know this already?

Money Masters is a good documentary for redpilling them on the banks.

Where can i learn more about that?

It's all this white guilt and white privilege brainwashing. Virtue signalling is a way to fight off feelings of guilt. However, that strategy only works on us because white people are capable of feeling guilt in the first place. So anything you can do to get them to see that the people inspiring this guilt feel no remorse, empathy or compassion themselves is a step in the right direction.

The only times I've had luck redpilling friends and family is when I can first disabuse them of the lie that they are somehow responsible for the suffering of other races. After that they are far more open to facts and can begin to form an objective view of history, without that subconscious desire to run away from anything that triggers feelings of guilt.

How do you counter the original six million figure? What would you satisfy a normie into dismissing the number? With all of the fabrications flooding the Internet, it makes it impossible to debunk this part of the lie.

Easy, look up the companies and writers that make those books and sell them too students for the highest price. Get the names and done, you got your information.
Then ask them if you want a population under (mind)control would you truly give out honest information especially in the history department.
They'll answer no. Then they'll understand that schoolbooks cannot be trusted.
You could also point out the fact that a lot of the "trusted" professors are in it for the money by selling bullshit and as you know they too are jewish or communists with their own agenda's, again call their names.

You cannot just outright call someone a jew, because normalfags are still poisoned by the muh oppression and muh holocaust bullshit.
If that however happens and call you a muh natzee tell them about all the countries they have been kicked out, all for these reasons:
Corrupting the currencies
Setting up loan enslavement
Spreading lies via stories that never happened and influencing opinions that way
Assassinations
Rituals
Setting up people against their own people
Selling snake oil
Slavery

Over the span of about 1600 years if not more.

that might make a good infograph…show how many NFL stadiums per day of people were put through one tiny oven…allegedly. it might click how preposterous the numbers are.

There's a reason for that

It's near impossible because most western children are taught about how horrific WW2 was in terms of total death count (The actual soldiers, not just jews), how shitty war time conditions were and how it was right and proper to fight against such an evil force as the nazi regime.

Most people who go into history will refuse to acknowledge the discrepencies.
Most people who thinks about the logistics of the whole thing will consciously refuse to make the connection.
Most people who goes into media / psychology will ignore the various ways that social science (In the literal meaning, not the gender studies crap its touted as) is abused to push a particular narrative.
They will ignore all the signs, refuse to follow their reasoning because it means accepting the fact that one of the core belief's that the majority of the world believes in is almost entirely false.

It's like realising your parents dont know everything while you're a child or that "the average person is an idiot" means just under half of the population is worse than that. (With a double whammy if you realise you were or still are part of that latter group).
It shakes your world view, but the insidious thing about this particular instance is that it can be ignored, up to a point.
You can willfully retreat from the harsh reality of the world by relying on the fact that other, greatly respected, people believe in it so it's you that must be wrong about your conclusions somehow.
It doesnt matter where they think they went wrong, 'somehow' is enough of a blanket term for people to safely throw their conclusions under and try to forget about.

*Un*fortunately, there are some amongst us that dont shy away from 'wrong' conclusions and will follow that line of thinking to the point where it cant simply be ignored or shoved into a little corner of your mind until it's forgotten about.
You cant plug back into the matrix after disconnecting, or rather, 'you' wouldnt be 'you' anymore after the lobotomy / trauma required in order to regress your mental state back to your pre-realisation stage.
It's demoralising to think about sometimes, but the alternative is letting the lie be forgotten and having to go into death with that knowledge.
Whether it's god, your ancestors, the void or your reincarnation, i dont think any of us relish the idea of meeting them without doing everything you could about the matter.

Literally point to current day auschwitz, they change the plaque they have there whenever the number is reduced, it's OP's 3rd picture.

Remember the Soviet Union regularly doctored pictures to bolster their legitimacy among their own people & the world. They were instrumental in selling the west on the holohoax among other fictional atrocities they claimed the Germans committed. Incidentally the tactic the left uses in politics was also used (((coincidence))) brutal atrocities committed by the Soviets were often blamed on the Germans Katyn forest is a fairly well known example which was admittedly perpetrated in actuality by the USSR ( I hear however that USSR apologists are tying to walk that one back).
The other reason for the propaganda was to keep the diverse peoples (180 different ethnicities currently) of Russia + the rest of countries that made up the USSR unified
"fascism is bad & we soviets defeated it"….

If the Holocaust never happened, how do you guys explain away all the mountains of evidence that support it? It's like those flat-earth idiots, I just can't help but smirk when they start espousing their nonsense.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

Here is stuff to start debunking.

The countless image distortion should be enough to raise curiosity

What evidence? Flat earth conspiracy is meant to discredit other theories, it's a controlled opposition tactic, just like Alex 'Filter' Jones, "de nazi globalists". Please provide the evidence.

This documentary covers it quite nicely. He actually debunks many of these sources of (((evidence))) that you're probably talking about.

Typical bullshit artist: There is so much proof. There is a mountain of evidence. So much evidence you have to be blind not to see it. So much evidence that I'm just going to pretend that I told you about all the evidence and hope nobody notices I didn't give any. There is that much evidence.

Didn't you see the hollywood movies and tv shows? The nazis killed 11 million!

1. Reported.
2. No evidence exists that the holocaust happened.

>>>/polarchive/7

Oy vey, goyim! My grandfather was gassed three times and cremated twice! His asshole still hurts to this day!

wtf I love jews now

Except that is exactly the same method that drug war uses. Or used.

Look at the Nazi geniuses killing in Auschwitz alone an average of 2191 humans each and every day during a period of 5 years. You must be very, very dedicated and unbelievable efficient to do this. I wonder how they even did anything other than killing during the day and how it does not look at all like a slaughterhouse.

It's the most important hoax to bust though.

If we find the right informations, if we spread what we know about this without getting thrown in jail (which is a fact that makes it even more clear how important it is for them to keep the lie up) then every. single. one. of the pillars of jewish power will collapse.
Redpilling the normies about the holohoax is literally the endboss.
and the difficulty is according to that

Embed related

Yeah, the maths don't add up.
Especially since actual soldiers, in the actual field, fighting actual other soldiers were, for the most part, unable to shoot to kill.
(Trigger finger fatigue/frostbite)

But euthanizing 2.2jews every minute, from day one, 24 hours a day without stopping, for 5 straight years, is totally possible.

Especially with the "shower rooms" and "nobody fighting back".
I mean, what did they have to lose? their lives?

But no, they were only simple work camp inmates, never in real danger save from the fleckfieber/typhus and starvation.

It's also the reason why jewish testimony is all over the place, with many redactions and adjustments, and, "coincidentally" all the German testimony is in accordance to itself.

Never mind that at the point of the nuremberg trials, germany was already occupied with all the families of the generals at the mercy of the foreigners.
With torture and blackmail.

Just like ISIS videos. Those guys are docile as lambs, giving their testimony to the camera and then just kneel, awaiting the kill.

Only, that's not usually how it starts. They suffer torture, blackmail, mock executions until they're fully broken.

You can make someone captured by ISIS confess anything.
Likewise, you could make Germans confess anything.

Do not believe Jewish lies.

Indeed, it's the fulcrum from which they topple our status of apex people.

WW2 was the worst thing the Allies could have done.
Ever since Jews have shown their gratitude with peerless arm and nipple twisting.
Do anything pro white today and they use anything WW2 they can against their "saviors".

Detroy the Holocaust narrative and they have no leg to stand on.

burn in hell kike

I can only speak for myself, but I don't give a shit about the holocaust. Whether it happened or not, I just can't muster a single fuck about it.

You don't care about the truth. Go back to watching American Idol.

You're doing it wrong, you dummy

First you convince people the holohoax is ancient history that doesn't matter whatsoever anymore and that kikes ruthlessly exploit it for their own gain. This is a soft redpill.

Then, if you can tell they're receptive enough to go further, you give them the hard redpill and tell them the holohoax never happened. But even if they can't handle that you've still pretty much won by giving them the soft redpill.

One of Hitler's most important men, Alfred Rosenberg, talks at length about how a society must have a "foundational myth" to center it's culture around, and use as a moral reference to all actions.

In the past our founding myth was of the white man being the conquer of his lands, defender of his people, and father to his children. In the current year, the holocaust is our founding myth. White people are inately evil, especially white men, because they all have a desire to kill 6 quadrillion of G-ds chosen people in fake shower rooms using bugspray. White people must be oppressed and made to pay tribute to all disenfranchised people of the world, so that they never have the capacity of even the inkling of repeating the past, nevar 4get the shoa goy.

The holocaust is the moral and spiritual center of our society, all decisions are based around how nazi-esque it is, if something is deemed sufficiently nazi then it is not allowed. If something is sufficiently philosemetic then it is lauded as progress. In order to redpill someone on the lie of the holocaust, you need to simultaneously break down the inconsistencies of the hoax without setting off their triggers (hey user you sound like a neo nazi right now, I think i'll just memory hole everything you'd said and avoid you now), while also replacing it with an authentic mythology and sense of morality, one based on the legacy of the white race and their duty to carry on the flame.

In order to do this you need to have a very good grasp of your target's thought processes, where their value lies and which parts of the holohoax they are most effected and least effected by. You need to tailor a linguistic concoction of new information and course correction over a period of time, as well as lifestyle changes that takes them away from the influence of kike media

The reason why it was easier for us is becasue 1) we are predisposed to hate normalfaggotry and search for alternatives, preventing us from being fully indoctrinated even without Holla Forums, autism is our greatest strength. 2) we already ut out the kike programming and replaced it with Holla Forumsgramming and other un-pozzed/negged sources. Also there's the fact that most of us are either intelligent, or have trained ourselves to overcome our defficencies through sheer necessity. We are not normies because we do not follow societal norms, we choose our own and make them follow.

tl;dr learn your target more and find something to ween them off of the jewish tit.

Use circumstances to your advantage and have them reach the conclusion "something's not right here" on their own.

You don't even need to go on the subject of the ovens or anything sensible to reason out the holocoaster is bullshit

While the more esoteric stuff like holocaustianity and judeo-zionism are probably not good redpills to start off with in general (though I do have some good results with using the big guns straight out the gates), this question you've asked is pretty naive. There are many roads that lead to GTKRWN and it's different fr every person. Not every normie has been given the same lies, or responded to them in teh same way, not ever normie has the same aspirations that are foiled by the kikes, or places the same emphasis on each idea.

You have to tailor your redpill to the person in particular (unless we're shitposting on line, then your best bet is to be inflammatory since you want to hook people in more than anything else). Sometimes this means talking wall street, banks, the 1%, but not mentioning the jews. Sometimes this means a history lesson on communism and examples of modern day socialism. Sometimes the relgion of peace, other times the religion of unts (feminism), other times teh religion of cucks (by which i mean jewish subversion of all large churches, and possibly evangelical zionists if you're a burger). other times you hit them with the ecological disaster that is overpopulation (niggers and chinks and street shitters), sometimes just telling the about the diamond monopoly works.

What you need to understand is that die juden's tentacles are many and far reaching, so you have plenty of options available to tailor a specific dossage to the person you're redpilling. I actually forgot the academia redpill when writting this, throw common core at them or open borders or globalization, get creative goy.

The self attained redpills are always the most effective and poignant. The patient must then ask himself if his logic is wrong or if the evidence is wrong. Autists succumb to it first, then inquisitive minds, then normies.

Hmm, they lied about the reasons, what else did they lie about?

OOOYYY VEEEYYY

Start with the most absurd lies. Jewish soap, lampshades and shrunken heads. Gas chambers with glass windows and wooden doors.

they have no reason to not believe in the holocaust

Here's what you gain by realizing the truth of the "Holocaust":
Intellectual honesty. And most people just don't give a shit about that. Most people work and couldn't care less and do not understand why the Holocaust being a lie is so important. It's easier to believe that Hitler killed 6 million and go about your day.

So true, although mfw multiple psychologists and psychiatrists have said I don't even have autism

Don't forget even simply playing a bunch of video games helps strengthen your resistance to it because your spending that time gaming instead of soaking up propaganda

true again

Bill Still is a massive cuck though.

one question
if the holocaust never happened then why do you think Hitler was a great guy?
he never even gassed them, so then he was a cuck, amirite?

Most millennial's, the ones I know anywhere, tend to be skeptics. All you have to do to get the convo going is explain that you are highly skeptical of any piece of history which is used to further an agenda or narrative. And then explain how the Holocaust is used to do that. If they ostracize you for that then who gaf.

Six Million Lies

youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth

youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk

The Biggest Lie by David Irving

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil

youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel

youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself

youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)

youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

((((((Spielberg))))))'s Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth (Eric Hunt)

youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be

Eric Hunt - The Shoah: The Biggest Hoax of the 20th Century?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be

The "Holohoax" exposed in 30 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard: "The Gas Chambers" Yet One More False Witness

youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard - Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg

youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be

Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD

youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M

Preeminent Holocaust Scholar ((((((Raul Hilberg))))))'s Stunning Admission (censored from PBS)

youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be

>> takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

David Cole in Auschwitz full documentary 1992

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

David Cole - The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>> questioningtheholocaust.com/

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Six Million more

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews

I don't know if this is of any use to you guys, but what really broke my conditioning on the holohoax was the existence of Holocaust porn. I honestly wasn't swayed by the evidence. It really was learning that there are Jewish film makers in Israel who have produced spank material out of their holy Shoah and not be immediately killed or imprisoned that drove me to just say, fuck it. It doesn't matter whether or not the holocaust actually happened, they don't deserve an ounce of recognition for it. Fucking kikes, man. So fucking disgusting.

You're doing God's work, user

It's not, it just depends on how you present the topic. If you are charismatic and the type of guy who is pretty much the "strong horse" in your group, you can say anything and your friends will go along with it. If you are the weird awkward kid in the group that they barely tolerate, everything you say will be mocked. The ultimate truth is that it really doesn't matter what the content of an argument is, the only thing that matters is who is presenting the argument.

Just the fact it's illegal to question it in half the world is highly suspicious. You can question if Elvis really died, if the Earth is really round, if CIA didn't kill JFK, if global warming isn't a conspiracy, if niggers aren't all really dumb, or anything really. Yet, only questioning the holocaust will land your ass in jail (not in the US, although it does get you in a watchlist). IMO that's one of the best initial arguments. Then add the shrunk heads, soap, lampshades and holocoasters and the whole thing starts looking really flimsy.

We need to debunk this libel in the following link, that should be the number one goal ITT

mirrors?

Could always slip it in covertly.

"Shit man, [x] is fucked up."
"Yeah I know. Hell, even the Nazis had hospitals for concentration camp inmates. [continue with previous topic as normal]"

Standard seed-planting technique.

Show this video to someone who believes in the Holocaust and see them squirm as they try to explain away the facts that Irving puts forward.

Requesting webm of this also.

Stop posting that fucking image. There isn't a shred of evidence that that documentary existed.

I saw somebody say this last time I saw that image
Just checked myself and there's one called Memory of the Camps, by BBC in 1985
fuck urself shill

I just checked that documentary and none of the footage is the same as in that picture.

You didn't watch the one released in 1985 did you? The one released in February 9, 2014 has all the cut out stuff

link me to it then.

I had no idea there was so much compelling evidence against the legitimacy of the Holocaust. I assumed doubting the Holocaust was on equal grounds as Flat Earthers, like that other user. I will dig through these resources provided and try to make sense of this.

I'm curious how other countries teach the Holocaust, especially in Axis. If the Holocaust really is a hoax, America's part in the war was thoroughly disgusting.

google Memory of the Camps dipshit. you get whats called "German Concentration Camps Factual Survey" it's 1h 28m compared to 57 minutes
it's the same shit re released
Directors: Alfred Hitchcock, Sidney Bernstein, Baron Bernstein
good luck finding a link btw
nice try jews not clicking your link

There is a psychological element at play that is similar to religious beliefs. Nazis seem to have supplanted Satan in modern culture.

Nazis have become the ultimate evil. Nothing is worse than Nazis, not even the devil himself. Denying the holocaust is essentially telling people that Satan is not evil. It's not even up for debate, because Satan and evilness are one and the same. If Satan is not evil, then Satan is not a bad guy and the entire religious framework breaks down. Thus they reject the assertion on its face.

If Nazis did not do the holocaust, then they aren't evil. And then nothing works anymore, because pretty much everything in society is set up to avoid Nazi-ness.

i'm actually having trouble find "German Concentration Camps Factual Survey". I found some but they aren't the full 1 hour 28 mins.
This needs to be found, the jews are hiding it
I found it went by even another name! "Night Will Fall" this one is 8 minutes shorter. I still get the same results when i look

That's a good start, but another alternative is to try to redirect their guilt instead of stopping it. Learn about the horrors of the Weimar Republic, about Jewish commissars treatment of German soldiers and German women, about the Allied bombings of German civilians. Talk about the Bolsheviks deliberate slaughter of Christian Russians, their starvation of independent Ukrainian farmers. Or even modern day in South Africa, or even in Europe or the US.

It's easier to redirect the energy of something then it is to stop it.

good ass post my man. keep it up

Because every time some Holla Forumstard posts some 'infograph' they get btfo by facts

Try debunking this one, faggot.

Straight from the FBI archives. The estimate was conducted by Rabbi G. Holler Jamus, the head of the Zionist Organization during 1943

Why do you even come here? You know and I know that you'll only end up being converted unless you're immunized by being a shitskin or kike.
You're playing with fire here, kiddo

this seems like the right thread to ask in, does anyone have the image of the rat man with the caption "I survived the holocaust 5 times"?

fuck, I forgot names are crossboard

bc ur a dipshit you stupid nigger. do not EVER try to redpill anyone on the holocaust. people simply can't believe that this big of a lie could be achieved, not in the modern world. instead, redpill them on how shitty the jews were during the 1800s. tell them jews did communism. ran banks. destroyed the german economy. overthrew the german government during wartime. set up the Soviet State of Bavaria (briefly). THAT'S what you need to do.

then, they'll start thinking, "if they lied to me about this, then what else have they lied about" and they'll research it themselves. in the least, they'll simply think the holocaust was at least semi-justified, which is good enough for babby's first redpill

How does an estimate by one rabbi disprove the holocaust in any way?
At least you took a step towards accepting that the holocaust did happen, that's something.

To trigger retards like you with facts, 'kiddo'

try again

It disproves the fact that the six million estimation is nothing but a sham, or is your Zionist buddy lying? Two million doesn't make six million, unless you apply Jewish mathematics into the mix. So who was lying? The people who claimed it was six million years after the war, or someone who was the head of the ZOA during mid-WW2 claiming it to be two million?

Being redpilled is only depressing until you realize that human civilization follows cycles
Don't worry about redpilling normies
Once the culture shift occurs they will be redpilled simply by group think

Sadly, this guy is right. The holocaust is essentially the godhead of this new modern religion of diversity/tolerance/white guilt/cultural marxism, whatever you want to call it. It's still too early to attack their God directly, it's blasphemous to them, they've been conditioned so hard to believe it fully.

It is a waste of energy, on top of wasting your reputation to try to redpill normies on the holocaust. Only bring it up to someone you know is already supremely redpilled on the Jews. Create doubts in their mind about Jews first.

It's great that you've worked up the courage to admit that the holocaust happened.

I hope you will be able to take the next step and realize that one person with giving an estimate does not magically become a reality, especially back when they didn't have electronic database of the population of Europe.

What about telling them the truth about everything up until Hitler + Stalin invade Poland
You don't need to touch the holocaust at all, but make them realize Hitler was a nice dude up until he went crazy with power and killed all those poor jews ;)

The true redpill is there is actually a holocaust BUT it is reasonable and the jews manipulated the story/reason for it and multiplied the number casualties and just branded them 'jews' although tehre were native europeans too who died altogether.

There was a rat flea outbreak and those jews were as good as dead because the fleas are deadly, spread through animals, and kills a lot of people.
It is either die from fleas infecting even more people or get exterminated.

If Hitler didn't purge the infected then the fleas would've traveled its way to Russia and whole Asia.

I thank Hitler for that.

In no way did I say anything implicit to the holohoax being true, you're completely disregarding my question and only using flawed thinking

Video related, these newspapers span from 1915-1938 with a six million figure in each article, how do you explain that?

Just to make it clear the Zyklon B pesticide is effective but the fact that it contains cyanide can also kill people in huge amounts. The pesticide were not meant to kill people because why the fuck - manpower is needed during wars.

That's good, but better to start even earlier, start with the tale of WW1. Talk about how the lies about Germans throwing babies on bayonets and other tall tales about German savagery. Bring up Germany getting completely shafted by the Treaty of Versailles, and the extreme suffering and poverty of Germans in the Weimar Republic.

The international globalists did that to weaken Germany so they could try to force communism on them. Hitler saw these people and their plans for what they were, and saw how they were only using the Germans and their suffering for their own nefarious purpose.

So you're nitpicking about an estimate given by a somebody in an event that you think didn't happen?

And your argument is that someone gave an estimate that was different from what many newspapers reported?

Did you perhaps not pause and think, perhaps somebody else gave a different estimate?

Zyklon B is very effective. Did you know the US Health Service used it to delouse Mexican immigrants in the 20's and 30's? Seems like a waste of money to use something so diluted and weak to kill people, especially considering how strapped Germany was for supplies.

It would be like killing your enemy so much alcohol to drink they die of overdrinking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

The six million figure is too consistent, rabbi.
And the fact that it the figure continues after WW2 only builds a bigger foundation of skepticism. You still haven't explained to me why the Europe demographic was estimated to two million by someone who was the head of ZOA. Reporting for being JIDF

I don't know about admitting that he "went crazy," but i think you're on the right track. point out that woodrow wilson predicted the war saying that no country would take such humiliation and that chamberlain rightly said that hitler just wanted to unify german speaking people in one country, not start a world war. if you must, then add the words "at least initially" to the end of the statements if you think that will help.

another important thing to point out is that the jews and germans were mutually belligerent, I always say something like: "its like with jews and palestinians now: i'm not saying who is right or who started it but its clear they both don't like each other, know what i mean?" – people usually identify with that bc they're not sure whether to think of israel as our greatest ally or palenstians as poor brown victims of white oppressors. once you've made them realize that jews hated germans as well, then point out that the nazis did not invent "the JQ" – tell them that every major fucking philosopher since Kant, INCLUDING KARL MARX A JEW, wrote essays called "On the Jewish Question"…. and what was "the question/problem"??? well, we've got these jews that live here and they don't like the german people and the german people don't like them - how could we ever get along and live in the same country? its that simple. there was no answer: just a problem/question to be "solved" – point out hitler's original "solution" was the Havaara (Transfer) Agreement and he tried to help them emmigrate to Palestine… that was his intention "at least initially"

you see how framing it this way frontloads all the facts that have been hidden from them and helps them see it in a better light? you're not "denying" anything - you're just "adding context" to the facts. ja?

Whoops, this was for you

i agree with this user as well. bring up the ubiquity of "war propaganda" and how "winners write the history books." also i would emphasize how backward, insular and disgusting jews are were back then. they were muslim-style religious fanatics who boiled one of their own rabbis alive in the 1800s for trying to introduce a new custom bar mitzvah, i shit you not

That's a really good point user, especially using Palestine and Israel as an example.

Agree again, also emphasize how it was the Final solution, implying there were many other attempted solution before, like as you mentioned the Havaara, Madagascar plan, they even held the Evian Conference and tried to send them to place like the US, with Hitler even offering to pay for their travel, but Roosevelt turned them away with a cold heart.

good post. I meant what you said though, make them come to that conclusion themselves, not literally tell them Hitler went nuts

Why are you even trying to discuss a topic you're evidently not even educated on? You came here thinking you could prove us stoopid natzees wrong wthout doing any research.
You've been taught from birth that you're a smart but lazy special snowflake. We make you uncomfortable because the mental image of reality you've built all your life is being contradicted by us.

You will flail around in this thread for a while without actually advancing any actual arguments, get increasingly more frustrated and come back a few days later. Just for a second opportunity to debate someone here just go get BTFO again. Soon you'll start lurking and actually going deeper than infographics and you'll realize we were right all along.

I genuinely would pay money to see your transition from shitlib to nazi.

i think that user was not doing a very good job of trying to say that they revised the death tolls at individual camps downward but the 6m figure never changed, as well as that stuff about how jewish propaganda always seemed to use the 6m figure going back at least several decades in the papers. not sure if all those facts are correct but i think user was trying to point that out

stop replying to this fag and filter him already, everything other than replies to him are good posts

Are you implying that the six million figure being used not only in Europe, but throughout Asia as well isn't coincidental?

Or you can press F5 to make him disappear entirely.

based

right-o. another thing i would say is that if they actually act interested and want to learn more, before you send them to David Cole or whatever, have them watch "Defamation" (which is by an Israeli Jew about ADL propaganda) or that one documentary about the Israeli woman that found out her parents were Zionists who collaborated with, and were quite friendly to, the NSDAP regime in Germany. So, there you have someone admitting that that Nazis and Israelis were actually friendly in a lot of ways back then and the former shows that all this "muh antisemitism" stuff is pretty silly. These are both straight from the rat's face horse's mouth - Israelis - so they're pretty convincing to a normalfag, i would think

I have not watched tv in years. It appears my apathy towards this subject offends both Holla Forums and jews.

Except there was no Holocaust and whatever you are referring to isn't a "Holocaust."

Good thread. We need to go back to 2014 Holla Forums before it became /Trump/. Holla Forums was more potent back then

-Holohoax threads
-The Greatest story never told
-Nigger facts with science behind it
-The truth about Islam
-Space elevators

Don't forget threads about how the jews did 9/11.

Make a thread on CODOH, I'm sure somebody there knows the source of that image.

This is by far the best documentary on the Israeli 9/11 connection.
3 Hours long. Its made by a libertarian

That's why I prefer "Missing Links". A Christian Identitst and an ex-Satanist mulatto have a lot less baggage than Dawstein.

I drop the Holohaox pretty early on with high success rate. As long as you're confident, normal, and not a weird autist, you'll get play. People are naturally distrusting of the jews. It's better to lead in with a rationale that appeals to most normies, for example somebody mentions the Holohoax, a great response is, "oh that old money maker?" Usually the person will want to hear more because you framed it in terms that relate to most people, they're thinking, "money maker? Hmmm, interesting take, tell me more." People know that most groups of people are willing to lie for money and power.

Correct, all liberal justifications for destroying the west can be traced down to the holocaust myth when you go deep enough down the rabbit hole with them. It's the block upon which modern liberalism stands.

The question is, what is it about the number 6 Jews are so obsessed with?

Kek, that's a good one. But still that should be for people more experienced with social interaction. Not everyone can successfully follow up with that. Best to just understand yourself, then play to your strengths. Don't try to jump and grab the bar when you don't have any fingers..

Content wise its very good regardless of the authors political alignment. It has facts backed with actual faces applied to them. Threads about him on any liberal forum get shilled to oblivion.

Not saying it's a bad documentary, but he's the last person we want people listening to on pretty much every other issue. From what I understand he's currently arguing for the "Holohoax by bullets" narrative.

He's definitely along the lines of a liberal libertarian, although far less faggy. Tries to transcend race while acknowledging the Jews at the same time. It's kind of bizarre but it's the same thing Mike Rivero does but both have provided invaluable resources for normies and very much hint at the JQ.

Can definitely tolerate both of those indy media people far more than AJ even with his gigantic audience. Having to deal with the "Not All Jews" argument is far easier than convincing well known faggots like Cernovich that it isn't the goddamn mother fucking Saudi's.

He doesn't even really acknowledge the jews though, he just pretends it's all the Zionists, as if the jews weren't a problem until Herzl wrote Der Judenstaat.

Unless I'm mistaken he's a sephardic jew with a background in both NASA and Hollywood. He also pushes a lot of blatant disinformation like the EA11110 lie and the retard claim that Sandy Hook was faked with actors.

We're too late in the game to tolerate people with so much baggage, and it's becoming more and more clear that lolbergs are incapable of being on our side.

Someone who is well-versed on this stuff really ought to see if they can debunk some of this stuff. Especially the stuff about the "industrial ovens". One of the best pieces of rhetoric I have seen with denial is the math behind the ovens. Could an industrial oven actually incinerate multiple bodies within 30 minutes? It is hard to believe considering the modern crematorium can't, but as someone who doesn't know much about it, they seem like they are making fair points (not having the "quality" standards, and designing the machine for a different purpose).

Sage for samefag

Nobody has taken the time to refute that specific article – probably because there are so many points – but you can find refutations to the single claims on CODOH and elsewhere if you google them (not word-for-word).

solid post imo

You dont. You say the majority starved to death or died of disease.

And you mention all the ways Hitler tried to resolve the situation peacefully.

It's tremendously difficult to directly redpill someone on the JQ, let alone the holohoax, because even (((They))), who created this lie 70 years ago, have subconsciously convinced themselves it happened, false narrative spread so hard, the people accepted it as the truth

However, you can go and drop some "wake up calls" to them. ask them (subtly), who owns your green paper currency, who is behind this idea of multiculturalism, what's the endgame of the refugee problem, who were the ones behind Weimar republic, WWI, post-WWI…

Once they start questioning the tale, some will start to dig deeper, others will not follow until the course of events changes, it's something hard to achieve user. as a former bluepilled anarchist to this day I regret being this retarded, it took time to realize that the whole holohoax play was there to make them swim on cash and have immunity over the rest, and install a god-like authority that would bring consequences for those who questioned it

I heard that they (((refuted))) the what leuchtner found out about the gaschambers.
Anoyne got a source on how the hell they can "refute" the absence of gas in place where gas undiscussably had to be in order for any kind of mass gassing to be even possible?!

I might just be not intelligent enough but that just seems to be an unrefutable proof to me!

Did Jews suffer in WW2? Sure they suffered. No doubt about it.
So did everyone else.
My mum was born in 1942, my dad in 1939. I never knew my grandfathers because they were killed in the war.

My dad has gone without knowing his father. My mother is alive but she has never known her dad - my grandfather.
Two world wars ruined my country (England). There are war memorials in every little village. In my church, there are battle honours; dusty flags. It is not a coincidence that the British Empire fell after these wars. And have a look at the counties we left. East Asia is doing well; Hong Kong, Singapore. African countries such as Zimbabwe, RSA, Zambia, Egypt. Completely ruined.

What I hate with all my passion is the notion that the Jews' suffering is somehow more important than than the suffering of my family, or the suffering of millions of French, Russians, Germans, Dutch, ANZACS and so on. The Jews want a monopoly on pain. The rest of us just get on with our lives. I do not like the special status allocated to the Jews. Did they suffer? Of course. BUT SO DID EVERYONE ELSE.
Go to the war graves in northern France and Belgium. Miles upon miles of generic military gravestones.

Holocaust? Aye, right.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY

kikes did not suffer in WW2
they were put in concentration holiday camps and were all fed well until (((allied bombing))) started and ruined german food supply.

6 million is fabricated. around 1 million kikes or less died because of food shortage.

kikes who actually died in ww2 are the most useless kikes usually from poland. the ultimate goal was the creation of a victim card. but when the allies came to europe they saw that nazis actually never killed jews.
so they had to come up with the holocaust narrative in the 60's and started to make up numbers.

its today all exposed that most of the jews who were accounted as dead are or were alive after ww2.

Not a lot of people in the US know about the marxists fighting open wars with each other in the Berlin streets (Commies vs. Bolsheviks IIRC).

I have to say that while it is integral to the enemies' narrative as a whole, debunking this myth is of secondary importance right now.

There are far more important, current-day redpills to be taking care of (e.g. globalists feeding terrorism, immigration), and enough people are willing to listen.

try rehosting them

Mecca in Saudi was sacked in the 1970s by the Mujahadeen Paula Dean snackbars (proto Taliban/AlQueda/ISIS/AlShebab/AlNusra). Saud negotiated for them never to do it again in exchange for Wahabbis holding royal cleric positions and lots of money to fund attacks on neighboring countries (except Isreael). Ostensibly the snackbars were run by CIA at the time, but CIA+Mossad isn't far fetched.

Somebody has hands far up the ass of Saud, Israel is a good bet.

It's surreal coming to this thread to drop this pic and seeing your response to Ryan Dawson quoted by someone else. He never responded to me on those comments.

Unfortunately Bill Still is a massive muh israel shill. Still a good normiefriendly docu on banks though. I also suggest watching 'The Princes of Yen'. It's about how Japan's central bank basically created a crisis in the 90's and then pushed for new legislation making the BoJ (((independent))) and selling the country out to American (((vulture funds))). It also highlights a similar thing happening to the South East Asian Tiger economies with the IMF forcing them on their knees and again reorganising their economy so it could be sold out to foreigners. It shortly talks about the ECB and it being untouchable as well.

Likely due to schooling and growing up. Once you start studying wars in history class, when this subject pops up, it's always presented one side, one way. Germans were super evil and did this, while showing old movies on the subject and you're never offered or given a counter-point or even a reason, let alone a mindset of a german person. It's always the chambers, Anne Frank, etc.

Even when the Civil War pops up, you'll inevitably get one teacher who will say something like it's not always about slavery but rather succeeding from the union, or about not wanting to pay taxes, and more or less expanded on depending on what part of the country you live in. When I lived in the south, it was the succeeding, in the north it was slavery, the west I'd hear both.

Point is though, this is just something over and over and over and they're confident that you're just someone saying a tinfoil hat, and not some historian with "facts" and "knowledge." They don't get it cause they're too far in brainwashed or never bothered to research anything in their lives usually unless it's for school or work.

They made it part of their religion with their insanely shitty way of interpreting scripture.

You are correct.
And what came of that? My country created the state of Israel. The ultimate 'victim card'.
A nation based upon perceived persucution. Everyone in Europe suffered. And the fucking Germans are at it again. My country is leaving the EU because it is piloted by pic. The Krauts have a self destruct mentality.
Yes. They did. And so did everyone else. But somehow the Jewish deaths seem more important; how does that work? Is there a holocaust industry? They have a method of being persecuted.
The wars destroyed my country and the British Empire.
There is no 'holocaust' for Russians, Brits, French, Dutch, Americans, Aussies, Japs, Germans, Belgians etc. We just put it down to history. Unfortunately, it repeats. Lessons are never learned.
The Jews have hijacked the wars for their gain. It disgusts me. Germany, Sweden, Belgium, France are getting watered down genetically. And getting run down by trucks driven by immigrants.
I'm not joking. Their goals are clear:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

At least my country is getting out of the European Union. The whole thing will fragment when we enact Article 50. UK is one of the 'top three'. France and Germany are the others. We have the strongest military in Europe, a huge economy and steady growth. We don't have the EU currency, we are not in the Schengen zone.

You're making a huge fucking mistake then. Probably going full ham on it, you gotta turn up the heat slowly with this one. Get the iron hot and then strike it when it's at the right temperature.

download here
htt p://video.genyoutube.net/-wuZQeYBJoI
htt p://video.genyoutube.net/ruD4I4f5LkQ

I believe the hardest aspect of the entire holocaust redpill is the fact that in the realization that the holocaust is fake, you also must come to terms with the fact that the best of the best in the USA and Canada were sent to go die and kill the best of the best in Europe entirely to serve the purpose of creating this world order that directly turned around and destroyed those people who were willing slaves and shock troopers for the kikes and their allies.

That's where you will find hiccups. It's hard to explain to people that we sent our people to fight and die explicitly to bring an age that will destroy them. It begins to make the world look much more dark. It makes your efforts feel alot more strained.

I find the easiest way to introduce the subject is to ask why the only "confirmed" "death camps" were located in communist territory.

These kikes.

Polchan went up this week, see you there

polchan.xyz

archive.org/details/OneThirdOfTheHolocaust

off topic, but scorpion and frog is god tier fable.

The best rendition.

What about the tattoos? Have been tripped up with this in conversation because you still come across them irl

Why tattoo people who are going to the gas chamber?

I've met Jews who lost loved ones in the camps.
Are their relatives just imagined?

Aren't there alive people with tattoos with numbers that are matched to "confirmed dead" jews? Isn't the reverse also true? Alive jews that were "confirmed dead".

They died from typhus or starvation, not "death showers".

Original file size = 41mb

Here's the best you're going to get on h8chan. If you want the original quality; just say the word and i'll upload to dropbox or wherever you want.

Merry Christ mass.

Easiest way to get Mirrors is to download the video itself. If you look at the previous post in this thread, I grabbed the video from this very web page (and re-encoded per request).

Use Firefox and get the addon: "Flash Video Downloader - YouTube HD Download [4K] 15.0.5" and it will give you a little button on your browser to click and D/L any videos being played on the page.

If you watch one third of the holocaust you will never believe in it again.

whale.to/b/faurisson3.html
No 'Survivor' Witnesses for the Prosecution

The judge asked the prosecutor if he would call any "survivors" to the witness stand. The prosecutor answered no. The experience of 1985 had been too embarrassing. The cross examination had been devastating. It is regrettable that at the trial of Klaus Barbie in France in 1987 and at the trial of John Demjanjuk in Israel in 1987-1988, no defense lawyer has followed Douglas Christie's example in the first Zündel trial (1985): Christie had shown that by carefully questioning witnesses about the gassing process itself, one could destroy the very foundation of the "extermination camp" myth.

Douglas Christie is a pretty cool guy; free speech lawyer, holocaust skeptic, founder of the Western Canadian party.

prove to me that the holocaust isnt real

*protip*, you cant.

Not bad recoloration. Better than I could do.

6 is a very holy number. Not just to the merchants, but to nearly every religion or group that used Gemmatria or a form thereof.
See: Star of David, Sacred Geometry
The million multiple is just a convenient number. If we counted like nips it would be 60,000,000 because they have a base unit "sen" of 10,000 instead of our 1000.
6,000,000 is 6*1000*1000, or 6 with 6 zeroes.
Good shit.

My first “red pill” moment about National Socialist Germany came in the 1980s. My business is antiques, and back then I came across a huge archive of Nazi era German magazines and newspapers. Now, I had and have lots of unreconstructed Confederate customers in the south, who eat up any and all kinds of white supremacist trash, so I figured I could pull out the worst anti-Semitic issues for them and make a nice profit, which I could then invest in a subversive cause, namely, myself.

Problem was, I couldn’t find any. Just an occasional derisive remark, and that was it. The illustrated weeklies had a few cartoons of Jews with great big noses getting up to all sorts of uncanny mischief, but you know what, I’ve seen dozens of 19th century issues of Life and other American magazines having exactly these same kinds of cartoons. And when you look at the vile 1940s depictions of “Japs” in the American press, they are equal to the caricatures of Jews that were published only in Germany’s Der Stuermer, a low-class rag like our National Enquirer.

The idea that Germany’s entire philosophy and national purpose was based on the murder of Jews is absurd, quite like imagining that our Founders created the federal government solely to exterminate Indians and enslave Africans. Except of course that nonwhites were the great majority of North America’s inhabitants, while Jews made up barely one or two percent of Europe’s population.

It is essential to remember that the alleged killing grounds of Poland and eastern Europe were overrun by the Red Army in 1944-45 and remained under Soviet control for the next half century. All the “evidence” we have for the holocaust passed through the Soviet propaganda machine before it reached the west. Indeed the magic six million number first appears in Soviet propaganda written by Stalin’s notorious Ilya Ehrenburg, when no reliable estimate could have been made.

The Germans stated that their eastern facilities were transit camps, where people fit to work were retained while the rest were shipped to the Soviet border. Ask yourself, who had more experience in mass killing in 1942 than the Soviets, who had been efficiently liquidating millions of their own people since the 1930s. We are instead told to believe that the supposedly highly efficient Nazis used common insecticide to commit mass murder, or the exhaust from Diesel engines, even though it contains almost none of the lethal carbon monoxide of gas-burning vehicles! We are also told that Jewish corpses spontaneously combusted, while in a modern crematory twenty gallons of oil are needed to reduce a human body - which is 90% water - to ashes, and so, on ad absurdum.

Recall also that the Allies had become adept at forging Nazi documents, Nazi passes, Nazi passports, orders, ID cards etc. which were so perfect they fooled the Germans constantly. Imagine what those same Allied Government agencies, their personnel and forgers of documents could produce for the Soviet-dominated Nuremberg trials to document German atrocities.

I could be arrested for making these comments in any number of European countries, where questioning the holocaust is illegal. There is no reason to prohibit free inquiry into the verification of historical claims, except that those who issue such prohibitions, or the interests on whose behalf they operate, are aware that evidence exists which, if discovered, will invalidate these claims.

I decided to try and make this my wallpaper, here's the work progression :^)
This just looked like such a cozy scene.

I agree completely, especially with the sentiment about debunking Leftist propaganda.
I have a serious question: what can be said about the following quote:
“The figures cited by the author of the booklet are based upon statistics falsely attributed to us, evidently for the purpose of giving them credibility, despite the fact that we never publish information of this kind.

— Françoise Perret, Comité International de la Croix-Rouge, to Jacob Gerwitz (prominent member of a Jewish advocacy group), August 22, 1975

This is referring to the published statistics of the International Committee on the Red Cross statistics from 1948 which reveal only a couple hundred thousand deaths, NOT the over 6 million (only counting Jews!) claimed.

I don't know that much about Françoise Perret (or Jacob Gerwitz, for that matter). What I would normally say is that:
- Churchill
- De Gaulle
- Eisenhower (who had Jewish blood!)
NEVER mentioned the 'Shoah' ONCE in all their memoirs, mostly written/published during the next 10 years (so, long enough for investigations to take place, but not long enough for the 'truth' to get mythologized).
And of course, from a simple legal it's important to remember that the burden of proof should be on those who are claiming that targeted mass extermination of Jews took place, despite their not being a motive, method, or incriminating evidence, but it's simply not realistic to assume anything but
I mean, my Christian family thought that the Dachau 'concentration camp' was the most important site to visit in Germany when we went there on holiday when I was only 8, and they never discussed the difference between a 'concentration camp' and a 'death camp', and even though many things didn't make sense, even to my young mind, of course they had to straighten me out regarding the 'ovens', etc. … so of course, the debate is nearly always framed in a way that puts you at a disadvantage.
HOWEVER, now it might be possible to use this very fact to help turn the tables!
People are MUCH more likely to consider alternative viewpoints than they were at any other point in history–they are questioning long-held assumptions and narratives, and getting from 9/11 or JFK to the Holohoax isn't that great of a leap.
Being an 'Anti-Semite' has ceased to mean much of anything for most people, so there is hope.
But, back to the question–
What would you guys say about the ICRC 'retraction' by Françoise Perret to Jacob Gerwitz in 1975?

That quote seems like a textbook pilpul. The Wikipedia entry acknowledges that the figures were used by the Red Cross, but goes onto say they couldn't possibly be figures for the entire Holohoax, since the Nazis conveniently destroyed all the evidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial#International_Committee_of_the_Red_Cross

It's not "debunked" by any means, but like the Auschwitz recuction, it's hardly the best evidence we have, and is relied on far too much.

Kids say the darndest things :^)

I wasn't aware you could lose everything and go to jail for questioning the drug war.

>Married a white woman and his little girl got her own science show on CBC with no signs of nepotism in the slightest

I hate David Zucchini. We should meme his tired old Mr. Miyagi ass like we did with pic related

Checked for the joyfully receiving blessing of Kek upon your family

Can you elaborate, dubsanon? I'd love to know how that came about and what happened.

What is a good way to respond to anyone who brings up Stanisława Leszczyńska, the 'Holocaust Midwife' who was canonized for her supposedly heroic efforts?

Something came up about the barenstein/stain bears which prompted a discussion on the mandela effect, sandy hook, and the holocaust.

The only thing I said about the holocaust was "its not about saying jews werent put in internment camps but that there were no death camps" no one batted an eye at my remark so im assuming it wasnt recieved with much skepticism and then the convo switched to me defending Trump against the rest of my family. My aunt actually said "we live in a white male patriarch society" And later on the drive home commented on a new construction police HQ as looking "intimidating" and looking like a german nazi prison. Wew.

My takeaway from the whole thing was that the info from here is spreading and being recieved well by young adults who are curious and intrigued by conspiracies and coverups.

Young kids definitely spend much more time online these days and instead of sharing dirty jokes and new swear words on the school yard they share memes. Many of those memes come from here.

Lucky you, we lit a menorah at mine.

Because since the war children have been indoctrinated throughout their school years. Hard to undo programming that was presented as factual for so many years.

Yoy could have proof that Hitler was a Jew and killed his own kind. Like literal evidence of it being concocted at Temple and they still wouldn't accept it.

This really is a good point. Our "greatest generation," and they were great men, proud men, family men with traditional values, often brave….were the BAD guys. I grew up thinking my grandfather a hero…now he's the "bad guy." It's an overly simplistic interpretation of events, and those are the terms most normies think in. I don't think any soldiers who were sent by their countries to fight were the "bad guys," they were all brave men who bled for their flag, what did they know? They didn't have the information we have, only what they were told. But it's still a harsh realization to learn that your own grandfather was on the front line shooting the bullets that ended western civilization.

Pretty much any "why is it so hard to convince / redpill / talk sense into…" thread can be answered by the very deliberate indoctrination you are referring to.

This is like trying to take a jackhammer to your friend's house foundation and wondering why he is freaking out. The house is built on the foundation. Attacking the foundation is attacking his house. He thinks he needs that house. You first should convince your friend that his house is a rate infested shithole full of asbestos and mildew. Then he'll be happy to let you jackhammer his foundation. Hell he'll probably just burn it down himself.

Reminds me of how much people bitched about re-classifying Pluto as a dwarf planet, because