Do I have to read Marx to be a Marxist? Or can I be a Marxist without reading Marx? If so...

Do I have to read Marx to be a Marxist? Or can I be a Marxist without reading Marx? If so, what basic are the basic tenets of Marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Babysitting_Co-op
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can be a communist for no reason.
But I wouldn't go around calling myself a Marxist without a little reading under your belt.

yes

no

read Marx and find out

Yes. You could be a Marxist that only reads other Marxists.

Anything you need to know about Marx would probably come easier with secondary literature anyway.

You can simply say that you are a marxist while shitposting, memeing around and repeating what other memerxists said.

The internet is full of idiots who just reproduce a discourse, rather than read and studding about it, they simply have no foundations.

Certainly not!

Of course!

Whatever the state says they are!

This. Tbh I find Lenin a better read than Marx, his language and writing is easier to grasp, less dense but still provides a good explanation of Marxism imo.

Not if you understand it.

I have trouble understanding some wording in Marx's work

lol

idk lol spooks xDDDDD

haha ur spooky haha muh communes xDDDDD

what the fuck is marxism lol anarchy lives!

Today I will remind them that Anarchy Lives.

anarchy lives!

I agree, Marx never advocated a state unlike those illiterate totalitarian "thinkers" like Lenin or Lev Bronstein. Only true alpha males are anti-authoritarian.

why are anarchists such faggots?

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm

Top kek

Why the fuck do you need a central credit bank if all industry is also going to be nationalized

all industry is eventually going to be nationalized, because not everything can be done in 3 days like anarchists think, maybe?

Marx is already secondary lit to Hegel how far removed do you need to get?

And Hegel is secondary lit to Kant, what's your point?

Do I have to read Anarch to be a Anarchist? Or can I be a Anarchist without reading Anarch? If so, what basic are the basic tenets of Anarchism?

for monetary policy. Even the most simplistic economies grind to a halt without liquidity. This is best over seen by a central bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Babysitting_Co-op

Especially in a command economy, the money supply could be a vital lever on the speed of the economy

Marx overshadowed Hegel tbh
He bested his master and the young Hegelian are the best Hegelian

Just watch some of Wolff-senpai's video courses on Marxian economics and you should be good.

humanist marxism is OVER

Read Apo instead. He takes from many philosophers, including marx, and gives a much more up to date analysis of society.

Simply being near a bible generally corrupts you enough to become a Marxist