How to know the quickest about a major event?

Hie,
I'm seeking for a website who would don't give any analysis or articles, but just brut information the quickest possible.
Since I don't use any "true-news" website, I'm always one day late about what is happening.

I found website like Romandie.com, or the mobile version of CNN m.cnn.com/world, but romandie is incredibly bloated, and CNN, well, it's CNN.

How do you do to know about any major event happening? My goal is to keep a page always open, and refresh it often.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have good English.

Holla Forums

Doesn't exist nigger.
You will have to read all articles you can find and build your own opinion. Thats how this works.

Saged 4 nigger op.

read social media, lurk for 10 years

you can't just come into this world and see the truth, you have to develop a sense to navigate the lies

Holla Forums is all about happening, so yeah, I prefer to ask for advice here, than on quora or these kind of bullshit websites.
Stop assuming than Holla Forums is shitty, and be proud, even though it's not perfect, and totally infiltrated by a lot of propaganda actor.

I'm not asking for any relevant website, who would give good analysis. I'm asking for a pure "Happening" one who would just give brut news about what is currently happening, the quickest possible.

nice quotes dude. also if you really want the breaking news then you need to get into some irc channels.

(((Reuters))) twatter account.

best ones?

This user gets it

That's how I did it

Just remember: IT WAS ALWAYS THE JEWS

Get a twitter and follow breaking news sites.

OP here.
I'll mix google news with reuters headlines to have the most mainstream and immediate news.
I could use ##news and #news irc channel of freenode too, even though they spill a lot of information.
Thanks.

Just delete your twitter account. Don't give them your private information yourself. "If something is free, you're the product". Be careful when anything is free.

I recommend reddit. My fellow Holla Forums anonymice will agree.

Reddit is the best breaking news website on the internet.

The live threads are the best.

The people are smart.

This has been your daily post from the official Holla Forums friends of reddit outreach society.

This is bait, but Reddit's voting system is easily influenced by outside sources and the admin makes a concerted effort to shut down and kind of right wing news.

One good way to find out the hottest, new anti-white narrative is simply by looking at Google News. Find out what's being pushed and ascertain why.

Now…there are a number of pro-nationalist rallies and marches that go on in Europe, but are not publicized. Pol is where you'll find out about these happenings. Chimp outs included as the MSM won't report on them anymore.

drudgereport.com/

Fucking this. There's no shortcut when it comes to understanding media and information.

Start reading and think!

Alerta Digital if you speak Spanish

Use RSS from a collection of trustable news sources (HAH).

Holla Forums you fucking retard.

(Be grateful. I just gave you two pieces of "brut" information.)

Jewberg terminal. Costs a pretty penny each month though.

A Twitter account that only follows big news outfits (couple hundred) is probably best these days for speed. Or you could still get by with rss and constant polling.

Honestly, Twitter. Follow a wide range of people and news outlets. If you're following the right people, you'll hear about what's currently happening, and from there you can do your own digging to find out more. There's really no easy way to know what's going on. Mainstream media is lying trash, alternative media embellishes to preach to the quoir. There is no news outlet I fully trust. You just gotta keep your eyes open, dig, and piece things together.