Praise Kek

Donald Trump, due to 7 faithless electors (2 against him and 5 against Hillary Praise Kek), won by a margin of 77 electoral votes, and will be sworn in when 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.
Jackpot

PRAISE HIM

Other urls found in this thread:

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
youtu.be/-qln6vyC-so?t=176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure Shillary only lost 4 electoral votes to faithless electors.

Don't forget he's going to declare Obombo's presidency illegitimate and null come January, after the whole fiasco with he being PROVEN to be not a natural US citizen, so Trump will become the real 44th president.

4 in washington 1 in hawaii

100% sure you’re wrong.

#PraiseKek

I came.

praise

muthafuckin

KEK

is this real life? i don't want to know anymore.

bump

checked
Wew
PRAISE KEK

Pure coincidence.

hi jeb

I'm looking forward to the Game Overthinker episode where he dresses up as Trump and has a frank discussion with himself dressed as Mario.

Captcha: drmape

Who thought it was a good idea verify Bob Chipman?

Just how retarded is blob?

The irony is if it wasn't for fucking mudslimes and their kike backers, we wouldn't be needing to spend mind-boggingly large amounts of money on security and counter-terrorism. Even now, it makes me sick to my stomach when I realize how much could have gone into scientific advancement and human progress, but instead went into funding the multicutural nightmare.

That hair looks pretty gay. You know what that means.

Ironically, the ideology he prefers, is exactly what prevents what he wishes for. If our ancestors hadn't allowed kikes into our lands, and no stupid niggers, sandniggers and other low IQ fucks that we have to put up with because of that, our civilization would have been much further. Just the last 70 years had been a waste of time.

From what I gather, everyone seems to be after the same thing for a larger society: stability, peace, scientific development, things like that. I think most people have been sold leftism by telling them that it will bring peace, prosperity, and scientific development from an early age and paper-thin reasoning that omits biological differences between races.

That can be used to our advantage. Since people have the motive of "progress", so to speak, all you have to do is associate those ideas of scientific development, stability, and prosperity with far-right philosophy. It's easier said than done, sure, but it's still possible.

Not everyone i presume, especially not those low IQs we are talking about, but absolutely most people above an IQ of at least 100. Memeing real social progress and scientific advancement in the West, might indeed help redpilling people about far-right philosophy rationally, if done and combined correctly.

thanks user have a webm that is life improving.

kek'd

IRL dubs

Do you faggots realize how BTFO Hilary must be feeling right now? I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to kill Trump with her own bare hands.

He is also the 44th legitimate president

Is this nigga serious? Obama and t he liberals had 8 years to expand the sciences and NASA got cut even more. Also, they shamed a scientist for wearing a bad shirt when he managed to land a probe on a comet traveling at tens of thousands of miles per hour millions of miles from the earth rather than celebrate it. Liberals ARE anti-science. They support global warning hoax at that which takes money away from tech to make cleaner and more efficient fossil fuels (which are still cheap) and throw money down the sink at expensive and inefficient green 'energy'. If these niggas weren't already mouth breathers, they wouldn't realize they can also breath through their nose and suffocate to death.

Joshua 6-7
Then the Lord said to Joshua, “See, I have delivered Jericho into your hands, along with its king and its fighting men. 3 March around the city once with all the armed men. Do this for six days. 4 Have seven priests carry trumpets of rams’ horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day, march around the city seven times, with the priests blowing the trumpets. 5 When you hear them sound a long blast on the trumpets, have the whole army give a loud shout; then the wall of the city will collapse and the army will go up, everyone straight in.”

Genesis 21:30
30 He replied, “Accept these seven lambs from my hand as a witness that I dug this well.”

Genesis 2:2
2 By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Genesis 7:10
10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

Genesis 41:4
4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

Genesis 41:26
26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream.

Exodus 24:16
16 and the glory of the Lord settled on Mount Sinai. For six days the cloud covered the mountain, and on the seventh day the Lord called to Moses from within the cloud.

Leviticus 4:17
17 He shall dip his finger into the blood and sprinkle it before the Lord seven times in front of the curtain.

WHY IS THERE SO MANY 7s, WHAT COULD THIS ALL MEAN?

Praise Kek.

I became convinced Trump was divinely ordained a long time ago, but this never ceases to amaze

Saved.

HAIL TRUMP!
PRAISE KEK!
LET THE EMPIRE REIGN FOR 777,777 YEARS!

I bet he believes religion "held" us "back", too.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Are you fucking kidding me? If cuckianity wasn't burning scientists and intelectuals alive for centuries because they thought they were witches the white race would be colonizing the stars hundreds of years ago. The dark age was the result of christcucks murdering anyone who could read and holding back the white race at nigger levels of IQ. Name one scientist of intellectual that believes the buybull.

Praise Kek our lord and savior

The inquisition was about rooting out muslims after the reconquista. Galileo, for example, was highly religious and on good terms with the church but other (((scientists))) felt threatened by his work and forced the church to condemn him, which they did by placing him under house arrest even though he never left his house voluntarily.

Don't blindly repeat the jewish distortions of history without doing research first.

Will he undo the damage that Obongo wrought?

Fear not fellow anons, yet another digit approaches from the north. There will be seven.

Praise Kek.

Same.

Reported for intl.

MOVIE BOB SUPER AUTIST!!

Based Mike "If you find men enticing, you're going to ride the lightning" Pence
Mike "Shocker for the Cockers" Pence
Mike "Crankin' up the juice for every poof" Pence
Mike "If you drive a Volt, you're gettin' a Jolt" Pence

Europe never became a technological hellhole, not even during the time Christians ruled. People say that so they can claim shitskins and KANGS are the reasons for the technology we have today.

Hi Carl

technically it started with the Germans beating up the Italians.
We should really build a wall over there
Germans should just not mix with the greaseballs!

IT WAS FORETOLD

Why does this faggot get so much attention? Doesn't his life depend on it?

If you hate him stop making him famous.

PRAISE KEK!

I know most school teachers frequent Reddit and /r/atheism but you really can't walk into Holla Forums assuming that they were right.

Christianity in Europe was what allowed the nation-states Kingdoms to resist the barbarian and later the Muslim hordes. Monasteries kept the science and arts alive and expanded them greatly also. In fact, the first schools that your private citizen could attend were because of the church. And I could talk all day about Christianity in slav-land.

Here is an article, written by an atheist, where he talks about how retarded that meme you see Jewish television shows like Family Goy peddle: strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

He should serve Obama's terms on top of his own 2 terms so as to undo the damage and fill in the 8 year the United States was left without a legitimate president.

It's only fair. 😂👌

Double dubs confirm.

Praise Kek.

Hope you all had a Merry Kekmas.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

=gas yourself==

Dark ages due to Christianity.. even though it refers to the losses of the western roman empire. Which was the biggest arbiter of christianity..
How did this thought even become a thing with such a monstrous glaring problem. Oh right, jews. Carry on.

wew lad thats a really high quality pepe

Ok Varg.

Checked Satan

What's wrong with PragerU? What incorrect information have they participated in?

Good argument fuckface. If you don't believe them then search for this shit yourself, you'll come to the same conclusion.

Meant to connect too

and this thread has 77 replies spooky

That ENB looks like shit

D&C, huh.

Call of Duty?

You forgot
ALWAYS a sign.

this thread is blessed indeed but the topic is very unimportant please anchor

PRAISE KEK

checked and praised.

I use smugs 2 sometimes m8

PRAISE KEK

But do you shill while you use them?
No, no you don't.

Dude is a 40 something year old man living by himself with a stash of 1980s children toys, which he still plays with to this day, he is a genuine retard that is full of personality problems due to the bullying he suffered as child for being retarded.

The fact he might be confused with a normal person simply shows how insane our world has became, we expect a crazy 40 year old guy to be wearing a tutu dress and claim to be 5 year black girl.

Meme big.

This is actually bullshit. He claims that but /cow/ digging into him and talking to people who grew up with him tells another tale. Movieblob was actually a bully all through school. He was larger than the kids he grew up with and pushed his way into other groups and beat and mocked smaller children then himself. This continued through highschool. People tolerated him because he was physically imposing but mocked him behind his back. This idea of him being against bullying and having a hard childhood is a myth he has cultivated and evidently deluded himself into believing. He uses this belief to justify his continued attacks on others since in the social justice world he is privileged but by pretending to have a hard childhood he can claim victim status to divert attention away from himself while he attacks ideological enemies.

Bob Chipman is the definition of a crybully.

I must check these digits.

7 is a number that the Bible has always used incessantly. Try again heathen.

WEW LAD

I love you, Kek.

PRAISE KEK

WE WILL HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR.

CHECKED

Those 3 'spirits' (or 2 which are observable) Hillary spat out during some speech, what were they actually? Could some medfag explain?

I may be being reaching here but I believe Kek ties in with the synchronistic 11:11 phenomenon.

This is where people keep seeing the number 11 way beyond the realms of coincidence, it's something I've been experiencing for almost a decade (and not just when looking at the clock, but actual events in my life), I did a bit of research and realized it's actually quite common (most stuff on the web is related to Christianity and angels though). Now, "K" being the eleventh letter of the alphabet can stand in for 11, or 11:11 when together, as this video tangenitally explains - youtu.be/-qln6vyC-so?t=176

I'm thinking KeK may be just another manifestation, or at least linked to this phenomenon. Incidentally, Pepe could mean 11: 11 also if you subtract the P = 16 with the E = 5. But that does seem a little bit too far fetched perhaps.

I'd recommend any anons interested in synchronicity to have a look at Jung's Synchronicity: an Acausal Connecting Principle and Arthur Koestler's The Roots of Coincidence.