President pardons general

Has anyone dug through the recent fuckload of presidential pardons? There was 1000 this year alone and they are not published on the DOJ site, and I can't find a list that the media seems to have access to. The articles say that these people are drug offenses, but I look at the DOJ site, and the only ones published in 2016 are Muslims who committed multiple counts of fraud and money laundering.

Also North Korea teir publications.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/chief-obongo-using-clemancy-powers-to-free-black-drug-dealers-from-prison/
archive.is/5fjr2
archive.is/udjeD
archive.is/9x5KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*press releases.

Violating the International Emergency Economic Powers Act implies selling arms to ISIS/the creation of ISIS with US money.

Very interesting.

Bump

(((Muslims)))

Those are definitely Iranian/Persian names.

Dailystormer lists loads of them with charge/original sentence etc…

dailystormer.com/chief-obongo-using-clemancy-powers-to-free-black-drug-dealers-from-prison/

www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations

There are relatively few pardons and noted they're, many of them are terrorist funding mudslimes. If you're looking for the drug cases, look under commuted. That's where you'll find all the niggers he let out. Despite what he wants you to think, this wasn't deschawn who got caught with a bag of weed. They're coke/crack/heroin dealers and in some cases distributors who were arrested with kilos of drugs. I fucking hate this nigger so much. Previous faggots like bush jr commuted for the same shit, just different ammounts. Both slick willy and king nigger let out truckloads while bush jr probably only let out cousins/kids of his friends.

Who gives a shit? Prohibition is degenerate.

The problem is, that yesterday's commutations are all on the site, so all the niggers selling drugs are there for everybody to see. But the Muslim arms dealers are the only pardons posted and they are from January. Strangely the DOJ does not release the names or crimes of the 78 people pardoned yesterday, or the other couple of hundreds fully pardoned this year. But that doesn't stop the NYT or CNN saying that everyone pardoned was a Jamal or Jose who sold drugs.

They're clearly hiding more serious crimes. And the drug offenders only got a few years shaved off their sentences. And the White House releases this the mercy of the president. Again without mentioning who was pardoned for what.

I mean is there any doubt it's either politicians or more Syrian arms dealers?

The ebin raiders have arrived. XD XD XD XD
Hold onto your butts fam! Someone call porky for whiteup!

Good information. I hadn't looked into exactly what king nigger had done with this most recent batch and attributed the number discrepancy to people confusing pardons with sentences being commuted. This definitely warrants more digging.

Let's play guess the ethnicity of king niggers current pardons attorney, Robert A. Zauzmer. Taken from his bio page:

Judging by who's getting commuted, manufacturing and selling crack or distributing kilos of coke make you low level. I wonder what a quick jewgle search will bring up. Why, he taught a course on Crime/Punishment in Jewish and American Law at Gatz College. An institution of education grounded in jewish values as proudly stated on their website.
archive.is/5fjr2

I'd never heard the name zauzmer, but it sounded kikey and his picture confirmed it. I searched for the name zauzmer and a loudmouthed kikess, julie zauzmer, from the washington post most commonly comes up. I wonder if they're related.

Here are all the names of commuted and pardoned from yesterday. The only pardon that stuck out to me on a quick scan was the guy who got arrested for intercepting signals. Who was hehe listening to and how. My bet is feds. I'll try to dig into his and the sandnigger cases.
archive.is/udjeD

Those fucking names.

Thanks for the full list. Looks like it's mostly drugs and welfare fraud, but other cases that stood out to me was the interception one like you said, and also the Theresa Renee one. Also looks like there was a bit of theft from the government in low places, but nothing that seems to link these latest guys directly to Obama like the Clinton/Bush pardons did to them. [spoiler] those probably will happen in January except for our freedom fighter friends.

well after trump declares that obama's birth certificate was a forgery and he was born in kenya, those pardons will be invalidated
right?

No, letting drug dealers destroy your inner cities is degenerate. Take your lolberg weedloving ass elsewhere.

That's not how any of this works, sadly. There would have to be a Supreme Court case.

If you like drug dealing niggers then you should probably get the fuck out of here

The pople being pardoned are almost entirely high level methamphetamine traffickers. Obongo acts like he's setting free th poor dindu who has a problem, but king nigger is releasing the motherfucking problems! We should turn the pardon list into a fucking hit list.

Dude, this isn't weed we're talking about. This is fucking meth. Anons, I won't lie, I used to sell weed, psychedelics, and so forth, while trying to sustain my family after some hard luck, but as an honorable white man, I never sold anything addictive or with an LD50. In the process though, I saw ever fucking level of degeneracy that city glad to be rural again had, and it stemmed from only TWO places. #1 source of degeneracy, University. #2 source of degeneracy, Amphetamines. Know what else I found? The university kids do more amphetamines than the tweakers. At least one out of ten college kds is thoroughly addicted to prescription amphetamines, and whn they can't live in the dorm anymore, they go downtown and start doing meth.
As someon who has been in the fucking pool of peepeepoopoo, the shitlands of downtown america, take it from me. If you see someone with more than enough meth for themselves, KILL THEM! You're saving western society. If it's a low level addict and not a real trafficker, you can guilt bribe and threaten to find out where thy got it, but keep the bitch tied up.

Just you wait. When that wonderful president finishes stacking the Supreme Court, we won't have to.

President Obama just granted 231 pardons and commutations – the most ever in a single day

www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article121824148.html
archive.is/9x5KA

Just doing our part to make this great country a multicultural utopia

Of course the press reports this as him pardoning minor drug offenses.

I knew there had to be more to it. Burying heinous people in with the common filth. That is how Obama likes it.

Obama is such a dumb fucking nigger. These people are going to get killed no matter what.