I was asked this in my ethics class today

I was asked this in my ethics class today.

So I was wondering how Holla Forums would answer this?

Well we all took the redpill so…

my ideal universe would be without death, and without entropy. a cyclical universe. I've thought about this.

wat

by not making a shitty thread to get people to do my homework for me

I laughed at this too, honestly.

It was in class, already did it.

Read Ride the tiger…actually nah fuck that, I mean DO read it but it is annoying but this:

Do you wanna work for a greater cause or work for yourself? Do you want society to work for a greater goal or work for you? etc etc

But I already did it in class, I said this already.

No such thing as laws.

No such thing as goals.

No such thing as ideals. Nor is there such a thing as universes.

No such things.

No such thing as truth and their negations.

I believe in a nat soc society working for the greater good would be working for yourself, and vice versa.

then why bring this shit here? do you think this really warrants a thread with all the shit going on? are you really that ignorant to the hierarchy of events?

your thread is shit and you should inject at least 3 .22 bullets into your cranium as a corrective measure.

He did it on purpose you moran

See this is an answer.

It's a shit answer but it's an answer.

Good stuff ningen!

I'm kinda getting sick of this, because it's fun.
Because fun exists. When I first came here we could do threads like this, debate and muse among ourselves but everytime ANYTHING is brought up it seems like…I don't even know.

It sseems like "GTFO HEH, STUPID REDDIT"

I'm getting sick of this.

No such thing as morans IMO.

No such thing as answers. No such thing as the value of "shit".

But I didn't, I wanted to talk with fellow Holla Forumsacks about fucking something that happened in a class. I wanted their opinions on something political. This is the POLITICAL board.

What shall I post instead?

Oh man, I really liked you…

Fucking spooks

fuck off jew nigger

No such thing as "liked" relations IMO.

They are universals. There is no such existing thing of you having "liked" me. There is no relata that exists in reality.

Dionysian: European men are designed for killing and adventure.

There is no such attribution of properties such that those properties make a person "edgy."

What is edginess? A perceived trait of disrupted social norms from people that can't prove that the "edged" thing is in fact "edgy."

Besides, there is nothing morally wrong with shooting people.

I have been here for fucking years.
YEARS. and this shit is getting tiring. All you do is bitch and provide NO solutions ot ANYTHING.

fuggin spooks lol

fuggin FBI lel

lel nice try

I'm sick of this shit.
You are driving people off this board in waves to reddit and 4chan and I'm starting to see why.

Not because they "pozzed and gay lel" but because you can't fucking have fun. You can't just talk.

We are beyond infiltrated at this point. Why is it I have a more diverse and intelligent discussion at Holla Forums of all things?

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS

THANK YOU
For something substantial.

Holla Forums doesn't exist.

No such thing as report&hide.

what the christ user, you think we're gonna TELL you these things about ourselves? So you know what to stress and break when you've got us in the interrogation chambers? It's not gonna be that easy you fucks.

fucking leftypol terminology

GET THE FUCK OUT

Only if you believe that morality means an advancement of your own descendants, both in quantity or quality

nice answer fuckwit, pity it addressed nothing of the content of the post.

If you supposedly have been here for 'years' you should pull your fucking head in and focus on the real shit thats going on and not playing around in fantasy land, clogging up the catalog.

it's easy enough to tell you are 4cancer tier trash, if you had been here for years your thread would not be so fucking lame.

I am the law.

To nuke the African continent off the face of the earth.

Anime

Alchoholism or autism? What if I have both?

Truth of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be on this site.

when will you do something?
When? When are going to rise up? Are you gonna wait for hitler? for somebody ELSE to do something?

Did Hitler wait for Hitler?
Did fucking Hitler wait for Hitler?
What will you do? WHEN will you do it?

"Day of rope"
When?
I'm not saying go riot but fucking do SOMETHING

Do SOMETHING, ANYTHING. DO ONE THING.

MAKE A FUCKING VIDEO. but no, if you make a video Holla Forums will shit on people like RebelMedia, TRS, PewDiePie, Murdoch Murdoch and fucking David Duke because… "THEY AREN'T HIDDLER :3" I remember back, on 4chan of all fucking places coming here and going "hey guys, this shit happened wanna fuck around"

Guess what happened? We fucked around.
Instead? "LOL SHILL FBI, FUGG U" well, okay then, let's fuck with the FBI "LOL NICE TRY FUGG U FBI" okay…then let's fuck with X person "NICE TRY JEW"

Fucking hell guys. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES.

Prime Example.

All. You. do. is. bitch.

Show me something, anything YOU have done. I can.
I can show you the rallies I've been to.

I can show you animations I've worked on.

B-but no plz no.

Fucking hell, HOW DO YOU NOT GET YOU'VE BEEN SUBVERTED INTO SILENCE YOU FUCKING BRAINWASHED MORON. THE KIKES HAVE YOU BY THE BRAIN

CEASE AND DESIST: THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED, ANCHORED, OR SAGE-BOMBED

Kampfy. Ban me. I beg of you because this place is so fucking jewish it kills me.

This is literally become a place of NEETs who bitch about "da world" and do NOTHING about the world and don't understand their enemy in the fucking slightest. Kampfy, You're my bro. I've supported you for a long time so for fuck sake please I beg you, ban me.

you mean like going to (((trs))), if so get fucked faggot.

sounds like fbi's getting frustrated that we can't be entrapped very easily

aye, they want us to go to the honeypot that is therightkike.biz

fuck off (((trs))), Holla Forums might not be perfect but I trust Holla Forums mods more than I'd ever trust the cocksuckers who run (((trs)))

There is no such thing as doing something.

im pretty sure he meant "spooks" as the racial slur, not stirner tier vocabulary.

learn to read m8, cuz you kind of just proved his point

Again you miss the FUCKING point.
Do SOMETHING in YOUR community.

For fuck sake guys…Do something, anything.
For fuck sake…they have you all. Please.
You've got to fucking wake up from this. They have you fighting phantoms…

classic anglo-saxon poems describe the wanderer, and how he must "keep his spirit chest tight". don't share your values, don't share your goals, don't share shit. let others come to their own conclusions about you from your actions, but never let them see your programming.

Nice poke to try get someone to unveil themselves from being anonymous. You still fail to address the core argument, you leftypol faggot? Not wanting the catalog clogged with 'muh teechur esked muh dis kweschun' threads is the exact opposite of what you are railing on about you fake bitch.

How….how do you NOT get it…

what IS your """"core argument"""" outside of "yer not me, prove it! but don't ask me to prove it otherwise that's doxxing and info grabbing! ha!"

you don't even have any fucking idea what i'm fighting, when I'm fighting, or how I'm fighting

I do things in the real world, and it's none of your fucking business FBI

this

IKR certain people will claim "honeypot" until the white race is dead

His point is subversion and you are helping.

This isn't your pulpit nigger.

its like the calm before the storm. it's all subjective shit. perception is everything. out my window all I see is babylon grab your gun you aint a knight tonight you wont live to see the morning sun

fucking nigger tier intellect

also I saved 3 kids from drowning in their own vomit this weekend, what the fuck did you do? Post a thread about something your mum said when she cleaned your pisscan?

an hero you massive faggot

It's a fucking honeypot if they have fucking jewgle analytics scripts running on the front fucking page you kike

No.

also,
proof all the (((trshills))) are newfags

but YOU don't know who I am…how do you NOt get it?

This. "Oh don't join the nazi party, it's a honey pot xD"
"nah man hitler is like, a set up for the allies. Just wait for wodan."

But I don't WANt to subvert ANYTHINg. I just WANT a fucking….oh for fuck sake. I just want to have fun!

But that's not true. All you do is bitch and moan and do NOTHINg about your circumstance. you also don't LEARN how to fucking understand your enemy. Wanna know what I did this year? I fucking read the Talmud. THE FUCKING TALMUD.

And?

And?

Explain how you SPREAD that to encourage people about Western idealogy? I could list shit, but atleast I can point to stuff OUTSIDE of my own ego.

For FUCk sake….

Again, Not what I'm asking.

his point is that a lot of users on Holla Forums are petrified into this seemingly permanent state of drama and paranoia, probably brought on by the constant 4chan crossposting and cancer thats been introduced. what is seen as "subversion" or "divide and conquer shilling" may very well be just an opinion you don't like.

kill yourself and stop being such a bitch, fear of consequences is what's set the white race back for 500 years

No such things as having fun IMO.

I AM THE LAW
UPHOLD THE LAW
A LAWFUL SOCIETY
LAW
I AM THE LAW

you are pathetic
>>>Holla Forums
you belong there

No you dense fuck, he is the source of shit content on this board by virtue of his goddamn OP, and you're bumping this god-awful shit thread in the process. So you're his good goyim it seems.

I hope you failed that class, but I know you didn't because college is for fucking retards and sluts.

It's funny that you shills over at therightkike.biz don't think we can't spot you a fucking mile away

lmfao fuck off kike, I'm not retarded enough to fall for your shit

fucking this. Thank you. Im beyond fucking angry at this point.

I used to come here like a fucking Pub. I'd come in and go "HAY GUYS, DIS HAPPENED IN MY COUNTRY" "Ah u fuggin shitposter :3 but srsly this" was usually the response

Now? "HEY GUYS, DIS HAPPENED :3"

"HEH NICE TRY JIDF"
"THIS IS NOT Holla Forums REPORTED"
..How are people NOT getting they have been subverted to SHIT?

I fucking LIKE ImKampfy and the Mods and guess what? all thread I've been begging for a ban. I AM REPORTING MYSELF TO THEM.

No one cares what cancer thinks.

I can go to Holla Forums at this point and have a more intellectually honest discussion.

Fuck I could go to Holla Forums at this point and they'd actually talk instead of shill shill fugg u fuggin none-trump lol fugg u triggered xD

poor faggot kiked himself. the memes are in him, and he can never be purified.

You don't want discussion, you want to shit this place up. Kill yourself now.

yep confirmed shill, you've ceased even making sense

Your lack of self awareness would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

Social construct.

Social construct.

Social construct.

Social construct.

Social construct.

lmao how about no

and what's going to happen even in the remote chance it even does?

tell me. what's going to happen?

haha, you lose.

Nice datamining thread
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

I fucking give up.
ImKampfy. Other mods.
Fucking ban me and I don't mean this as a fuck you.

I've always been pro-mod so please. Please ban me.

but this thread has convinced me.

This thread has convinced me that there are so many fucking paranoid faggots on here that you can't have ONE thread without shillposting.

Hey fuck it, I'll go post Holla Forums memes.

Seriously mods, you do gods work. Keep up the good shit but please ban me. This is retarded.

OP is a faggot, and possibly a witch.
Burn OP at the stake
One in which OP has been burned at the stake. Without OP, there are no problems. Everything imaginable is, quite literally, OP's fault.
Fuck off with this astrology.
OP'd prefer a broomstick up the ass.

fuck off

for you to fuck off

dont ask humans stuff like this, it ends up with some sort of death denial

go fuck your mother

truth is you should kill yourself

quit jacking off to your martyrdom. real martyrs are too busy being tied to stakes and set on fire or fed to lions to get their rocks off while it happens

he asked how people would answer the questions posted. his thread is already 10x better then the 6 gorillion LARPing kek meme magic trump threads being posted. and if you don't want a thread to get attention, instead of being retarded and posting in the thread (but saging, therefore posting in the shit thread is justified for you), just don't post anything at all.

your contribution to this thread has been nothing but butthurt. if OP is the cancer you say he is, not even replying with a sage is worth it retard.

make it more obvious, not that it wasn't glaringly before

don't lose your shit and get emotional, there are legitimate shills here, and tons of them, and their unending negativity which is a shill tactic is working perfectly on you

don't for one second assume you're talking to anyone normal

shut up nigger I'll rape you

checked

That's better. I like my niggers quiet.

Dead quiet.

How would any of us answering those questions be fun for any of us? Holla Forums isn't for fun, you're looking for Holla Forums.

You need to go over there to use that sort of doublethink
>>>Holla Forums

And what is going to happen if I don't join? Believe or not I actually made and account there to see if all of the shilling was d/c, and guess fucking what? I got b& because I was smart enough to set up an account behind seven proxies, they don't want you to protect yourself faggot, and you can fuck off if you think I'm ever going to go anywhere on the interweb without wrapping up kike

Live and let live, eye for an eye.

Self improvement to better aid my peoples in there goals

One race, multiple worlds spanning the universe, collectively collaborating to become something more then a "god".

Latter, giving of are selves for betterment of all.

Harsh truth as no truth is harsh if can be acted upon to change for the better.

So much assblasted people in here.

Data mining is still data mining though.

KILL YOURSELF

i wub u too

Oh great another one of these threads. If you actually stuck around that long, you would do your own homework and research instead of fucking

ASKING SOMEONE TO THINK FOR YOU AND DO YOUR OWN FUCKING HOMEWORK

Spoonfeeding is exact opposite of what Holla Forums does.

Hit the books or kill yourself

you didn't answer my question shizo.

what's going to happen if they find your IP? what will they do, worst case scenario? are they going to go to your house and shoot you?

Directing a doublethinking moron towards the home of doublethink is not ironic, it is apt.
Did you miss the schoolbus one day and end up chasing it and running head first into the back of it?

do you hear yourself chaim?

faggot my family runs multiple businesses, including personal security for kikebook headquarters and cyber security for major names in the tech industry. I don't need some controlled opposition at therightkike.biz to fuck up those contract for me and my fucking family.
For the fucking time no one on Holla Forums will ever watch podcasts that endorse homosexuality

you wrote that wrong.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What podcast endorses homosexuality?

It does make identifying the invaders easier though, no one here post first exodus has any OPSEC and the external influences do not want anyone securing themselves. Theres even a sticky and a thread on the 4-5th page full of intel primers and info on securing your anonymity.

seems funny for a place that is built on anonymity

Fundamentally there's nature. Many people think of that as lawless but that's not the case, and can be seen by humorous examples of videos of chickens and dogs breaking up fights of other animals and of course, nature abounds with order.

One goal would be striving for beauty, the opposite of jew "art."

I don't know.

Having looked those up, diety or pope, the answer is neither, but when you get to the origin of existence, of the two, a possibility sure as shit isn't going to be a pope.

As already answered in the thread, duh, cold /pol truth.

What the fuck do you think I'm not planning kike :^)

I think you need to read my post again, I was agreeing with your argument against the trsfaggot.

ah, my mistake

Cookie shall be the whole of the law
Cookielarity
String Cookie
The oneness of the cookie is eternal
Pleasant cookie, harsh cookie, cookie cookie cookie

This is the worst thread I've seen, for fuck's sake

most obvious newfaggot of the year

This thread sure suffers from cancer in the final stage. I'll try to get it somewhat back on topic.

To do what is good for my people.
I guess my priority list goes like people>family>myself>friends>the rest of mankind

There is no such thing as a final goal in this eternal struggle we call life. Seriously, having reached ones goal implies that there is nothing more to strive for, no reason to live.
That being said, I aim to ensure the existance, freedom and prosperity of my people.

I dislike the idea of ideals for the same reason I refuse a final goal. An ideal is perfect and stable, therefor unchanging, and to live in an unchanging world means that ones actions cannot have any influence on it. Again, I find this depressing rather than desirable. And chances are that the theoretical ideal will not work anyways, like it so often happened. It's better to look at the options one has and their effects rather than planning a whole society. After all, political systems also live through an evolutionary process, and it's unlikely that a perfect society is created on a scratchpad.

Neither term has been well-defined here nor can they be clarified by a quick search, so I'll pass.

In general, the harsh truth. Of course, there are some situations in which the pleasant lie can allow you to focus on what is actually important at the moment. But one should never try to gain comfort or pleasure from the pleasant lies, and they should be revealed once the truth is no longer primarily harmful.

The flight plan I filled with the agency.
Smee, Maimen,Button Lee, Jaun Ovus
First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
A LOT OF LOYALTY, FOR A HIRED GUN!!!

leave