So…… does anyone actually post with this apart from Muke?

So…… does anyone actually post with this apart from Muke?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/855910.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbh nobody posts on this board besides muke.

I know one other at least.

One or two guys.

AnNil is dominated by n1x but there's a few others. 90% of AnFem is a mistress dyke, a cum obsessed lewdposter, and a hooker. Leftcom is a rosafag or a massive autist. All other flags are used to shitpost or by random faggots.

BO, just please remove flags, they have caused so much cancer, we obviously can't be trusted with them.
they were a good idea on paper, but they don't account for human nature

lol what if it's just one crazy ano-…
Muke talking to himself?

Whoah guys mukenonymous.

Lets go rape capitalists in muke masks.

why even live

Please?

No because who wants to be associated with puke

Holla Forums needs a "filter by flag" option.

Annil isn't really dominated by n1x. At least not by post count. My esitmate is that n1x is like 30% of annil posts.

n1x is all annil posts because you are all the property of n1x.

For communism that won't happen in your lifetime unless you're the fucking übermench.

Space does, even though he's a socdem. I very occasionally see other people use it, but idk who they are, probably not board regulars.

Yeah, I literally lurk here every day but rarely post.

I've seen at least two separate ancoms lewdposting and RPing with anfem. What is it about anarkiddies that makes them so degenerate?

Also re: leftcom - do you mean that the rosafag is a massive autist, or that the rosafag and the massive autist are two separate posters?

FUCK OFF ATTENTIONWHORE

They know how to have fun. From what I've taken from this board the anarchists are more likely to have regular sex or have had sex at all.

The latter, although the former is true as well.

This is true.
Untill the day one of us finally overthrows him.
You see, the nihilist hierarchy is based on power of destruction. He who most forcefully destroys the ideologies of his fellow nihilists is the de facto Lord Skeletor.
But the Lord Skeletor, in his passion for destruction, will always end up making one of his students more free from ideology and thus more capable of desctruction.
It is inevitable.

But if you overthrow him, wouldn't that mean you become n1x?

No, n1x would become me.

No N1x and all the rest are all my property.

Degenerate is a compliment. You should try it sometime, it feels good.

I sometimes use it,
but I also use everyone's flag.
They're all my property

Unlikely, what with the constant riot-LARPing. Who wants to have sex with someone who always smells of tear gas and burning petrol?

And man, leftcoms really seem to get a lot of hate on this board huh.

If I found a chick smelling of tear gas and burning petrol muh dick would be diamonds.

I mean it's not surprising someone who uses Karl Marx as a flag is naive

Uhhhhhh do you need to ask

When did I use "degenerate" as an insult?

It's just a descriptor

Fucking KEK
I can't even be mad

Tbh, I'd want to sex with a chick that smells like that.

P-please anfem-sama, i-i'm only 18, and a virgin

I don't know these things

Sshit forgot flag

on mobile, I have to manually add the flag each post

Insults are all descriptors, faggot.

I forgive you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

More likely than their counterparts on this board it seems. I lean anarchist and get sex all the time, but that's more because I look good and use Tinder and Grindr than because of my ideology.

Sounds hot tbh. I'd do it.

this

>all the anarchists on this board myself included are totally into it
this is like a comedy skit at this point

I both like and hate the flags on this site, and don't think I'm alone. They're nice for keeping track of anons during a discussion and a neat way to proclaim your ideology without being annoying.
However, at the same time they detract conversations (omg ur a tankie?), and I honestly have to consider posting sometimes because there are people on this board who seem to have "claimed" flags - calling out people for using it and being generally infantile.

Let's be honest, flirting with anfem is more fun than threads about some autist scaling Trump tower or whatever.

th-thank you anfem-sama

I'm sorry for being rude ;^(

Can we be friends again?💖💖💖

Absolutely

Thank you!

C-can you show tits please?

By all the statistics it is highly unlikely that anfem poster is female, since they are less than 5% of the board population.

What is going on in this picture?

Ah well, I guess Ill just keep asking the catgirl poster then.

How does this relate

Burn victim

Satan-chan not enough for you?

Since statistically speaking majority of this board`s population are also heterosexuals, I would find it unlikely that poster whom I responded wants to be mislead.

How triggered are you right now? lel

What is the point of it all unless you can actually bring someone who you admire for her artistic output into an position of becoming meager object for our masturbation?

I'd like to see some citations for these numbers.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/855910.html

Rolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)
assuming 5% of the board's posters are female, and 90% of posters are heterosexual

0.05 x 0.9 = 0.045

there is a 4.5% chance that the two posters are sexually compatible

not great odds, but better than the chances of rolling a double 6

Come on, that's one of the shittiest polls ever taken here, and you know it.

I know, but there have been others too(that happened to be in dead threads) with similar results.

Any chance we could get her/him banned for posting that burn image?

why? who cares?

Last one I remember had something like over 50% some variant of homosex. Which isn't surprising, considering where we are.

SFW board. You know the rules.

Perhaps. I don`t just feel enough of emotional investment towards filing an report.

I already did.

We should ban you too for asking that.

I think we have more grills than other boards. Which isn't saying much and a meetup would be mostly cocks.

I got someone banned. You'll have better luck getting yourself banned. It's pointless.

Rolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)
I have a boyfriend, and I'm a boy

d-does that make me gay?

Not if you want to fuck girls too, that makes you bi.

Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)
I don't think I'd do that. It seems scary ;^(

But the idea of bum sex also scares me, because of poo

am I broken?

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS AND SEX LIVES?

Triggered?

Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)
foreveralone tankies confirmed assblasted

Why are you scared, it's fine don't worry about it.

I'm 24 and have sex with at least three people a week because of hookup apps. Most weeks I can get 5 or 6 and when I had a week off in July I managed 10.

the mods would just spoiler it

fam pls

imo, it's safe for work

Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)
just the idea of poo being involved in sex at all, it's so gross it makes me wanna chunder ;^( and I'm scared that he'll grow tired of me and leave if we don't have sex

we've been going out something like 4 months, I can't keep putting it off forever or he'll realise I'm intentionally avoiding it

what do gomrade?

If you or him have to shit during anal take a break and take a shit. My exgf used to do an enema before anal for the first 4 months we were together, if you're scared of poop try that.

Just fuck man. You want to hear about my first time? there you go.

Your impure existence only proves to me how unfit for the cumming revolution you are. Too attached to this world and it`s material conditions.

Ok fam. I'm sure the virgin vanguard will rise up any day now.

Just have sex lol

Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)
i-it's not that easy mate

I have bad anxiety, if something yucky happened I might just snap and start crying

I don't trust myself not to fuck up in some respect

That is far more likely, since we the desperate have nothing to lose but our chains in social order.

There is no point to just having sex, unless you are getting romantically invested. I`m yet waiting for the social conditions to be ripe again, but in my current environment it`s not going to happen.

You poor poor boo

Stop being a pussy and go for it. Don't worry about it, dumb and gross shit happens in sex all the time. After the first few times you realize you were afraid for no reason.

I'm sure after the virgin revolution you'll finally be able to get your hands on pic related's means of reproduction.

this is some very impressive tard strength

It`s fake.

Stop the bullying pls.

It's free love man, we'll just have sex in the street and like, man, we'll overthrow capitalism by being an individual. Once everyone is like, sweaty, from sharing their bodies with each other then we'll have stateless communism man.

Easy enough for you to say.

Not the other Marxposter, btw.

No you faggot, I'm going to keep bullying you till you stop being such a pussy. If you keep waiting to find your one true love or whatever romantic fantasies you have you're never going to find love or fuck or anything but be a lonely faggot spamming pics of his crush that rejected him. Look at your obsession with whatever her name is, she wasn't who you thought she was and the realization of that turned you into a bitter faggot. Why would you want to do that again? It's gong to lead to nothing but misery.

I met my recent ex(and we only broke up because she had to move to finish her degree) in what was supposed to be a hookup. I would have never had the best relationship in my life, one that I'd be more than willing to resume if things work out, if I would have been a shut in autist like yourself and given up till my fantasy fell in my lap. You don't have to be like me and have meaningless sex several times a week through hookup apps, but for fucks sake man get out there. Go to parties, shows, or wherever you yuropoors go to meet people. Try to date if you can. Try sex so you don't embarrass yourself if you do find a romantic partner. Just get the fuck out of whatever depression you let yourself fall into and get out there, your qt ain't gonna fall out of the sky and into your lap so you're going to have to find her.

Sounds like a great way to get a restraining order.

Yes, I'm sure his bf will horrified when he wants to finally have sex with him.

Whoops, didn't have the full context.