Current Year Men

Can we do something about these Current Year Men giving shekels to jewtube to be on the front page every day? Yes, I'm calling them current year men. The men in a suit in-front of a picture of a city with "jokes" so dependent on a laughtrack that it'll make the big bang theory look like a romein masterpiece. What else do you call them? Boomer pacifiers?

The reason I bring this up is because we need to strike while the iron is hot. Right now, e-celebs are noticing how people pay to be on trending, and the first page. A broad redpill is reaching people grasping many, and enlightening them that the news is fake. First clickbait, and now people are realizing the news is more fake than a simple title. Fakenews. What does this do for us? This is pure ammunition for us because these current year men get on the first page with under one thousand views in under an hour.

If you don't do anything about these people, they will brainwash children that come in contact with them. Their whole theme is a laugh track with some liberal thing to invoke good stimulation, while mocking to invoke bad stimulation towards the butt of the joke. Without the laugh track, even a toddler can know it's a load of bull, but with that laugh track -that child may as well become a nonsense yelling liberal by age 12 via his favorite "comedian" inspiration that made him think he knows politics. You may not realize how dangerous this is. The -only- thing involving politics are these idiotic liberal men on the first page. The -only- thing involving politics that jewtube is willing to show on whim are these people; think it over a little.

On a last note, I'll let you in on a little secret. Everyone wants to destroy these guys. Who? People you'll be surprised to know about. They're too afraid they're going to be mimicked as a cartoon or some skit to be mocked by these current year men. The same situation was with buzzfeed and now after the fire started, everyone is starting to dogpile on the shit they always had. Everyone with a big face was just fearful they'll mock them to their brain dead fan-base, or report something "bad they did". We have the meme-magic of fakenews to thank for warding against that. The same will happen if we all publicly bash the shit out of these people and it'll snowball on the faults they always had.

This is fucking alarming, and everyone ignores these elephants in the room no matter how big they get. Why?

Rope

It was funny how butthurt he got when he got outed by wikileaks as being a mere stooge of Hillary's.

pick out their psychological motivations and then meme their mental implosions as we MAGA.

I like this, we should call them this more often.

Tie them to the establishment as much as possible.

my sides xD

I'm with you OP. I felt like they got their shit packede in this year with Trump, but alarmingly it seems like they are not going away. They're not backing off. They don't feel ashamed. They're doubling down.

I don't know how to deal with this. You're right in what you said. I think Jon Stewart is a candidate for a potential patriotic assassination due to how dangerous he is.

Just keep memeing and spreading shit online, that's all we can do for now but it is effective

You, user, have added a word to the official Holla Forums vocabulary. Congratulations, it's catchy as fuck

We need a list of those current year men.

I remember when Stephen Colbert used to be funny. Jesus fucking christ.

Have they turned current year as well?
Used to watch them around 2008-2009 and they seemed relatively non partisan at the time.

I'd say so.

Sad

Maybe we could spam comments, forums and everywhere normies that follow them gather with the redpilled analysis of their brainwashing format?

Some user posted it, the pacing, pauses, emphaiss all geared towards manipulating the audience.
It will sow doubt.
And some will start looking and noticing the pattern, maybe even sub-conciously, prepping them for the true red pills

I'm not sure how pointing out comedians (yes I know they're shit, but for arguments sake bear with me) using timing and such will wake them up. These shows have always been humourous and political at the same time.

A better approach might be to simply ask "how come there isn't a right wing/pro-Trump version of this guy?" That opens the way for them to question the media and whether or not it is biased, which we know it completely is biased.

You don't think a pattern that is geared to wire your brain to dismiss issue X is not something the normies should be aware of?

Make proposterous and humorous predictions about the coming year. Put more attention on the future than the regressive present year. Use virtue signaling against virtue signalers in a round about method. Appeal to the infantile and quirky to filter out "enlightened" academics and individuals.

Idea:
Next time one of them has a potent segment (in terms of leftist propagation), strip out the laugh track and repost.

Makes people who think it's great look gullible and impressionable.

I support this – I try to spam Colberts twitter (both his and his show's) every time he posts content. All of his content is freaking out about trump winning. I like to post reminders that he is a shill for the Democratic Party. When you do that however they post new content and bury it. Also the women that work his twitter are listed so we could target them too.

I hate Colbert more than anything. He's such a smug faggot

@colbertlateshow is his handle on twitter and the girls who run it are listed below. One of them is named Kissinger. No, I'm not kidding.

bump

If Hillary had won I'd have loved to see this chuckle fuck stair straight into the camera doing his satire routine as he fluffs up the recently announced war with Russia then they que the derisive laughter.

Just kidding he'd be shitting himself wondering of there was anything he could've done to stop it.

Edited videos like this are fantastic because they drive the point home from the word go.

Queue laugh track.

We could just berate them?

Newfags will destroy this board.

The handle is Hillary Kissinger, not Henry. You seem to be one of the retards killing this board.

behind all the smoke and mirrors, i bet normies would be surprised to know how pathetically small currentyearcuck audiences are. like, less than would fit in a basketball arena small.

Someone should make the swastika the star of David. With shit like diversity, globalization, banking…..

deport him back to his homeland to be raped by pakis

You forgot the ((( ))), user. At least two of those are juden.

Just mock them and be funnier than them. Vid related is a good example.

I wouldn't mind buying pork spray

Sam Hyde deserves Colbert's late night show.

Every single late-night """"""""""comic"""""""""" fits into that category.

Colbert is getting cucked.

Why the fuck are they laughing? Where's the joke?

I hate this bitch so much

Bravo, user. I'm using this.

watch him claim that **if he hasn't already*

it's a recorded audience.

You stupid fucking autistic idiot. They're laughing because they can see that he's about to draw the nazi symbol.

I do really enjoy Colbert, though. Watching him grow more and more desperate as time goes on is truly entertaining. The African American guy on the side is extremely annoying and they need to get rid of him, though.

I'm not gonna lie, I grinned when I realized where it was going.

mario?

When you consider their other sources for political opinions, it only gets worse. They watch these shows, they watch comedy central, they get their political analysis from celebrity and other "comedians" tweets. Then they go to school where liberal faggots who were forcefed feminism and diversity and cultural marxist ideology take time out of teaching common core to lecture kids about how Donald Trump will literally come to their homes and rape them for not being white.

Taking them out of circulation on youtube is a good start, but there's a lot of heads on this hydra.

JUST

I don't ever get how more celebrities aren't killed. It's so easy. You don't need a gun, poison nigger. Fuck a leaf of Rhubarb is enough to down a grown man but no, anyone downing a celeb haaas to go the gun route. The most loud, flaring obvious way. It looks cool but come on guys. Assassins need to up their game smh

Nice dubs user, I'll be doing this now

>>>/reddit/