KING NIGGER CELEBRATES WHITE GENOCIDE

Obama: It’s ‘Inevitable’ That America Is Getting ‘Browner’

President Obama declared America was getting “browner” and that such a thing was unavoidable in an NPR interview released Monday. Obama said, “With respect to how we deal with each other, the demographics of the country are going to change. It’s inevitable.”

“The Latino community in America is going to grow,” he said, adding, “If you stopped all immigration today, just by virtue of birth rates, this is going to be a browner country.”

Obama said this in response to a question about this year being “agonizing” politically, and whether that has actually “been good for the country because we are confronting issues of race and identity and the way the economy is structured, issues that have been with us for a long time.”

archive.fo/sDJVa

He's getting these lines from his Jewish advisers. They take pleasure in mocking white Americans by giving them a sense of hopelessness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4t8Fw0v-R9g
archive.fo/RU9eH
archive.is/5QNkz
marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
ppic.org/content/pubs/rb/RB_402LHRB.pdf
anepigone.blogspot.de/2015/12/among-whites-conservative-liberal.html
archive.is/co8Ve

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan_tan_tethera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Institute_of_California
youtube.com/watch?v=hAcA7bAAA5o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What part of mass deportation doesn't he understand?

checked

Because he wants to make white Americans believe the idea of revoking the citizenship of non-white Americans is and should remain taboo and ideologically/legally 'off-limits'.

First reply best reply

(((They've))) been brewing rage, not hopelessness.

They've been brewing both.

We're going to make this country great again.

Greater than ever before.

Have white children. Jesus, you need to out breed the leeches.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

We will wake this world from the nightmare the Jews have plunged us into.

THE REVIVAL OF THE SOUL

Yes to the former, not to the latter. We just need to make sure that the r selected races die with the appropriate ratios for their reproductive strategy. We will accomplish this by economic means, sadly.

I'll see neo-neo-classical architecture being built in my lifetime
YES

And that's the humane, European method. They really don't want to know what the alternative is.

The audacity of this fucking nigger.

NO. NO I SAY NO.

The only thing inevitable is race war.

Even if all illegals are deported, whites will still become a minority. Obongo isn't wrong here. We passed the point of no return a while ago (ignoring possibility of race war or secession of course).

You're a moron.

I hate to break it to you but Trump only said illegals so Obama's still right. We don't even know if Trump will go through with it.
Inb4 ban

Joe Biden is also pro-white genocide

in fact that you said "inb4 ban" outs you as a shill. fuck off.

You realize that there are 50 million illegals once the SCOTUS rules on the historic definition of the 14th amendment, right? Deporting all of them is deporting all but 10 million of the spics in the country.

Reported.

technically he's right you know

the word you're looking for is "illegal" or "unconstitutional" you fucking dipshit. its not going to happen. its race war or nothing, so to speak

Questioning trump gets you a ban. Also what am I shilling?

Legislation can be retroactive. Laws can be interpreted by Supreme Court justices.

Neither is true. Birthright citizenship is not implied in the 14th Amendment and the President has extremely generous powers relating to immigration and deportation.

Biden, Obama, the manlet PooCanadian rapper/"comedian", and so many others, they're all starting to say it out loud. Frankly that's a really great thing, because now Trump - or even anyone else - can counter punch without having to be the bad guy who started the conversation in the first place. Now our foes are openly naming the official mandate of the globalist new world order, that being the complete liquidation of the European diaspora. They are talking about it openly, on news programs, right in front of normie eyes. So yes, this is a good thing, and it would certainly pay to spread this to Trump and his team.

Questioning Trump is a model being used by Soros funded online subversion. If you decide to come here and do that, you can get fucked. If you don't like it, blame Soros. Everything he and the left does backfires. He's now created a monster that cannot be reckoned with. This is necessary for the times. So again, get fucked.

We have almost enough Republican-dominated states to amend the Constitution without any Democrats supporting it. If Trump does well, there could be even more in the next few years.

Also, as said, there is a lot of room for President Trump and a conservative Supreme Court to change our country's policies.

for example. 1960 immigration act was passed with the proviso that it would not change the demographics of the country. Retroactively repeal the act, all immigration beyond that date becomes illegal. Get the Courts to interpret naturalization and birth right citizenship as only applying to those legally or born legally in the country.

for example. 1960 immigration act was passed with the proviso that it would not change the demographics of the country. Retroactively repeal the act, all immigration beyond that date becomes illegal. Get the Courts to interpret naturalization and birth right citizenship as only applying to those legally or born legally in the country.

Okay, if that happens.

it's not hard to fix this problem.

While not a remote possibility for the near future, this is definitely reasonable for down the road. 10 years at the earliest if we play our cards right.

Good point, but I'm afraid the (((people))) who rule over us aren't going to let it happen through democratic means.

His open borders policy was an implicit effort to make whites a minority in their own countries to pay for what he perceives as their historic crimes against non-whites.

I say this to people and they have this lightbulb flash behind their eyes as if they're realizing this might be true and what it implies, and to a fault the light quickly dims and they either change the subject or give a cursory excuse to pretend it's not the case.

Did you say, PooCanadian?

youtube.com/watch?v=4t8Fw0v-R9g

We're not going to out r already r-selected peoples. We need to play to our own people's strengths and evolutionary strategy.

That ignores the fact that many of them will self deport due the policies that will be put in place, the collapse of the welfare state, and the fact that we (as in us Holla Forums we) as an aggregate are going to make this country very inhospitable to nonwhites.

And the nigger doesn't deserve all the credit. GW Bush was just as derelict in his duties to stop this as Obongo. The cuckservatives wanted cheap labor.

He's not wrong…

That's the cover. They didn't want cheap labor NOW, they want it in the future, when they can rule over the global underclass of 85 IQ miscegenatied hordes.

There that word is again. How audacious it all is: reducing an enormous bloc of geographically and genetically separate humans to "brown" as though they have anything meaningful in common – any shared land, ancestry, ethos, or aesthetics. As though any number of groups would do as the replacement for us, just so long as they aren't whitey. The perversion these people celebrate freely and without fear! Rope would be too kind.

This shit makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

Not that any sane White would say this but:

Reported.

WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Then you’ll appreciate this song.

10/10, that was great

Like we needed that cocksucking nigger to come out now and reveal what his plan was in the last 8 years and should be a wake up call to all whites to #1 never elect another nigger for any gd thing period#2Get ready for a race war because it is coming.#3 Get as many shitskins and chinks out while we can now.#4 Spit in the face of any POS race traiitor cunt and completely shun them in our culture.#5 NO FUCKING MERCY!!

No, he and you are both wrong.

The most growing demographic in US is white conservatives. Meaning white overall growth will change as the libshit demographic shrinks. Meanwhile underclass latinos are adopting leftist social norms in the cities.

Point of no return is a blackpill meme.

We're turning this ship around right the fuck now.

They're worse than the shitskins themselves.

In 15 years 50% of jobs will be automated.. in 30 years 80% of jobs will be automated.

No reason all the browns have to stay in America, they can just as well not work in Mexico, as they can not work on US soil.

The welfare system will have completely collapsed by then too.

January 20th couldn't come soon enough.

The liberal doublespeak, where they accuse whites of being racis but in fact they're the ones objectifying everything.
IT's their subconscious speaking "We know we're inferior and the only thing we know we do better than them is shit out more shitskins".

The nigger must die.

This learned helplessness has been indoctrinated into whites since the 60s. Guess who benefitted from increased migrant workers and more people to give loans?

what happened to Yes We Can?

Basically they say anything not European is all the same. It's like if Jews were faced with genocide by the importation of non-Jews and everyone told them they are just anti-goyim.
With Tibetan peopld, it's them being anti-non-Tibetan.

Really it's just Jews giving an excuse to brown people to hate white people, while the white people bend over and take it because of Puritan Christcucks, Jews, Zioshits and their enablers.

What a fucking strategy. They spent centuries trying to do this, they're so close to finally ridding themselves of amalek (white people), they're not going to let up now. It is double down time, especially now that there's the Alt-Right and the Internet.

If Europeans don't win now, they're done. Gone.

Even if they do fight back now, v the conflict will result in kikes activating their NWO cells: Russia and China, to come in during the chaos.

Europe is so infested with these kikes that they're not going to be able to put up a defense against Russia. Merkel would prefer Russia to stomp out Europe than to see Europe become rightwing.

Think about your ancestors who did this. Think about what they did to you. The old people who were supposed to look out for you have decided money is more important than country.

Every child is born into this world ignorant and with a passion for themselves and their own kind, their (((identity))). All the mudshits cannot be educated into being selfless. It has never happened and to what degree it has happened here in the West, it has never happened anywhere else. It is a dumb experiment, where kikes try to tell you that South Africa is an egalitarian dream and whites are treated (((equally))).

They even say the West today is racist, implicitly. Even after all that's been done, whites are still racist and taught they're unforgivably racist.

The white world is dying. If something is not done, now, it is over except for some few remaining somewhere. The world will become fully brown and ran by kikes who control their good goy mudskins.

That’s utter nonsense. Stop believing marxists when they tell you things.

Oh hello, defeatist kike shill. Injecting your propaganda into some true statement, thinking people won't notice? Your cut superiors want that war so badly?
Surely the West has no ZOG's whatsoever. It's those pesky Russians that destroy the kike plans in ME that are the NWO cells.

I think it's pretty much assured that posts with more sentences and those cancerous spaces are kikes production. And your post reads like a pre prepared copypasta done in a focus group, injected with some hellofellownatzees words to blend in.

1. Russia is our ally.
2. Trump won, things are starting to reverse. Overton window is decisively shifting back ALREADY.

lmao obongo called trannies "trans jester"
3:19 in op vid

KANG HOUSE NEGGER
gtfo

IS THERE ANYTHING WORSE THAN A JEWISH NIGGER?

A jewish nigger who married a tranny.

He is right in a certain sense though. At this point drastic measures such as deportations and segregation need to occur.

isn't it taken for granted that this is all what all jewniggers are married to?

HOLD YOUR HORSES THERE OBONGO

The birtrates are fine and all but do you really expect them to keep up with us actually genociding them?

I also wonder when anyone will come to the interesting conclusion that in a democracy the people you kill off can't vote anymore which means that when you murder everyone opposed to you then you can just give yourself amnesty and celebrate the 'The day of the great flushing' as National Holiday.

COCO JAMBO COON

Obama is wrong because of BLACK BIRTHRATES.

African Americans have a low-birthrate. Beaners will too after a second generation. All it will take is SECURE BORDERS. Stop the flow and the birthrates will drop because they always do.

Turn off welfare and these people will self-deport.

My second favorite holiday, just behind National Soap Making Day

Their birthrates slowing down is still an issue though. Every non-white in the country is taking up a potential slot for another white person. Even if all non-whites had a birthrate that was 1:1 replacement thats still too high.

We don't have to worry about them fuckin' too much if they're not around

I loathe Obama but I don't think that he's wrong here.

That said, he was BTFO by the "You'll never be president" thing on Kimmel, so maybe he'll get BTFO here, too. Still think that he won't though, sadly.

Automating some tasks will free us up to perform other tasks. Human labor will always be in demand.

Blame the kike mods for their mass permabans and UK law.

White birthrates go up where there are homogeneous white communities, good public and private institutions, and employment opportunity.

Brown birthrates go up when they get dem programs from whitey.

If we mass deport illegals, end birthright citizenship for non-citizens, and kill the entitlements, white birthrates will rise and theirs will plummet.

Nogs, sand nogs, and Indios simply can't compete in a functional white society.

MAKE WHITE PEOPLES BIRTHRATE GREAT AGAIN

the white race will begin to grow stronger, and as this happens, shitskin and nigger inferiority will grow increasingly apparent. they will likely have to be sent back once the whites get tired of their worthlessness. even if shitskins did try positive genetic reinforcement, what would the result be? their goals would consist of muh dick and muh athletics. white might cannot be stopped once it is realized

that wont eliminate the real problems. pretty soon we will face overpopulation. we have enough white people. we need less of everything else. with so many nonwhites, certain issues are unavoidable. they have such a low capacity for greatness; it will hold us back if there isnt a wall or ocean separating us

Chaim you need to leave.

And this is the nigger that said that Trump would not be President.

He'll be wrong about this too.

Punishing everybody that is guilty will create unnecessary bad blood between whites, so it's better to single out the Jews as the guilty ones, and punish them.

What we can do, is blame the Jew, and punish them

What part of GLASSING MEXICO and WIPING THEM OFF THE PLANET do they not understand? I think they rate it at this point.

This user is right.

Second generation Hispanic immigrants lose the cultural fertility benefits of Latin American Catholicism and since they have little ability to identify with the conservative white culture, rapidly adopt liberal values, including ABORTION. There is also some portion of the Hispanic population who are white, as in they are predominately of European origin genetically. (inb4 >spanish >white). The legal immigrants who would require significant changes to our legal system to remove are far more likely to be of predominantly European heritage. If Hitler and Eva fled to Argentina and had kids that immigrated to the US, they would be considered "hispanic", and would have a significant reason to identify as such because of all of the "minority" benefits. Since 30% of the "hispanic" population votes right wing, let's estimate that 20% of the "hispanic" population is also, functionally, white.

Now, as will shock no-one here, political views tend to be genetic. Interestingly, environment doesn't seem to have an actual effect on this in the studies I have read, meaning that brainwashing of kids in colleges only lasts while the kids are actually in the college, and then they go into the real world and the brainwashing starts to fade. This is why r/K selection is so bad for a nation, except we have a selective pressure that is new and unique in human history: birth control and abortion. Among whites, liberalism has a strong negative correlation with propensity to reproduce - the liberal population has about a 1.3-1.7 child per woman reproductive rate. Conservatism, on the other hand, is a protective factor against abortion, and right wing whites have a per-woman birth rate around 2.5-2.7. Blacks have a total per woman birth rate of 1.8, and second generation Hispanics are also around that number. If anyone has fertility estimates for Jews, please let me know because I have not been able to find a good estimate. This is also leaving aside the pronounced tendency of higher quality hispanic females (I.E. not Jeb's guac bowl) to marry white men who otherwise would not be able to find a mate because of the Jewish desecration of the white female to feminism. The offspring of such marriages are white enough that one could expect them to functionally integrate into and become a complete part of white society going forwards.

The only reason we are in this situation at all is because two world wars destroyed the K-selected populations of the US and Europe and allowed the r's and the shitskins to flourish. We must at all costs prevent more brother wars, another devastating war is the only way that white genocide can still happen in the Trump era.

So what does this all mean?

If Trump simply keeps his promise to deport illegals, and to cut off the flow of new illegals, and simultaneously and critically does not outlaw abortion, within 4 generations, liberals will make up less than 10% of the white population, with conservatives being over 50%, and shitskin numbers will be ~60% of what they are today, and the total number of whites will be 140% of what it is today. That will make the US ~73% White and growing. Whites as a whole will be the only group that is growing in the US, and those whites will be far more conservative than the current white population. This effect can already be seen with "Generation Z", who are "the most conservative generation since WWII" and can be seen with millenials, who are only "liberal" because they are far less white than past generations.

tl;dr: Liberals created the most effective RWDS ever imagined, and it is called Planned Parenthood. If Trump simply keeps his campaign promises, the US will make itself white again within 4 generations. White pills are the tastiest pills.

punic wars 4 when?

Pachyderm Special Ops reporting in.

Trump will clean house in the SCOTUS. If he puts just three among the possible picks he announced back in the primaries, he'll effect enough for such a ruling.

Sauce?

straight from his mouth…

well I guess moderate attempts at quelling this growing "brown" problem just will not work. Thanks mr nigg

archive.fo/RU9eH

Great news. People are waking up.

Hell, just deport the illegals, revoke the 1986 amnesty and the anchor baby rule and repeal the 1965 immigration act

He does know niggers hate Mexicans right?

White genocide is becoming even more blatantly obvious than it was before.
Are normies picking up on this?

i.e. elect a nigger that hates the US and who's sole ambition is to replace the white population with shitskins, mostly out of sociopathic revenge.

He's right, you know. I hate King Nigger, but he is right on this matter.
Illegal immigration is largely meaningless – the real issue is the people already here… And Trump has repeatedly said in the last month that he wants "tens of thousands of people to come in, hundreds of thousands" so long as they come in 'legally'.

Trump played the American people like a fiddle, in that, if you won't deal with the people who are already here, if you won't rescind the Reagan amnesty and send these people back, it IS inevitable that the US will become browner, and Trump isn't planning to do any of those things – in fact, I wager we're going to see Trump try to ape Reagan's cuckservatism, resulting in "a deal for the DREAMers".
I don't want to counter-signal. I don't want to be that guy.
But its the truth, and you cucks need to fucking hear it, because you've been seduced by that Jew York real-estate exec into thinking he would save you – and all signs suggest that, no, he will not.

If he doesn't take significant action within the first 100 days to close down the sanctuary cities AND to deport ALL those found therein, then it will be obvious to me that he is worthless.
On a positive note, at least we don't have to wait very long to find out if he's legit or not - we'll know within the first hundred days… Though, frankly, given the context, I'm quite confident in saying he is not at-all aware of the situation, and is just stroking his ego.

Guess what? They’re illegal.
Yeah, whites.
You’re just retarded, is all. Reported.
So… since that’s exactly what he plans to do, maybe you should keep your defeatist shilling for if he doesn’t (he won’t not).

American was never a aryan nation to begin with, all the american whites have genes of indian, negro and potate.

Based

(Checked)

Dubs confirm.

I've been trying to tell Holla Forums this since Trump started running. The guy is only going to deport criminal illegal aliens, which are about 4 million of them. Real numbers show we have about 30 million illegals here already, they will be given citizenship as long as they self deport and come back legally. Trump supports touch back amnesty which has been his plan this whole time. He is going to make it super easy to come here legally.

But they aren't.
So, let's deconstruct your retarded little quip, shall we?

You're implying "We'll make them into illegals" by changing the law or rescinding the previous amnesty, yes?
Okay, well, let's think about that one for a sec.
There are more than 50 million "legal" spics in the US today.

So, you're going to abolish that previous statutes that give them amnesty, which are 20+ years old.
Think that's going to be politically expedient? Think that fight won't, in itself, be hard-fought and extremely nasty? I know it will be, I'm wondering what you think.
But, let's say its possible - which it is, I grant you - now what?
Well, now La Raza comes out of the wood work and has a massive influx of support, because guess what? Squatemalans and Panamanians and Mexicunts and what have you? They don't want to go back – they'd rather risk their lives fighting for a spot in, say, California, than go back peacably.
Alright, so now, you've got fighting in the streets, and plenty of traitors to go around even beyond the spics.
At that point, you better hope the wall is done and well guarded, because reinforcements for this little uprising are just a border-hop away, and in great number.

My point being? That's a pipedream in anything but the longest of long-term planning: Trump will not do even the first step of that process, and if Trump doesn't, well… The likelihood of him being re-elected, let alone someone of his ilk following his footsteps in 2020 or 2024 is extremely low – we already were barely able to pull out a win this time around, and the enemy will be well-aware of that and start taking action to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Now you're just being silly.

You just said Trump is referring to Whites only coming in legally, by the 'tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands'.
That's incredibly retarded, on the verge of base shilling. You reek of Kushner.

Is it? Is it really?
Or is that just what he told gullible fuckwits like you to get into office?
We'll know within the first 100 days, which is, as I said, a really positive factor in all this – we don't have to wait a year or more, we'll know by like April.

You are completely retarded.
There is nothing 'defeatist' about what I've said – this process can most assuredly be fixed, if action is taken. The issue is that there is no indication action will be taken in this vein: Trump has said NOTHING about the legal spics in this country which are the real issue. Well, not nothing – he's constantly said how lovely they are and what great people they are and how we'll make a deal with them and how they have to go back but then they can come in legally.
You're just outright lying at this point, acting like an ACTUAL shill.

Trump has shown no indication of doing jack fucking shit about the demographics, he won't even address that argument directly, and when he indirectly addresses it, he shows no indication of intent to do anything about this issue.
Fucking deal with it, you Kushner-paid kosher-cock-sucking shill faggot.

You haven't responded at all to my arguments here:

He's speaking the truth though, america will get browner and there's nothing you can do about it.
Mass deportation is not going to happen, it's just wishful thinking.

Holla Forums has been flooded with r/the_Donald shills who shout down any one trying to bring up civic nationalism and how its worse for white people in the long run. Bunch of fucking steven crowder alex jones faggots here now.

"They got brought here at a very young age, they've worked here, they've gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they're in never-never land because they don't know what's going to happen."

Which political leader made these compassionate remarks about the "dreamers" – the roughly 1.8 million children who were brought to this country illegally by their parents and know no other home than the United States?

President Barack Obama? Hillary Clinton?

No, it was Donald Trump.

Trump told Time magazine during his "Person of the Year" interview that while he was not backing off his pledge to rescind Obama's executive amnesty, when it comes to the dreamers, "We're going to work something out that's going to make people happy and proud."

Trump's latest comments have dismayed immigration hard-liners, who see the president-elect softening his position. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, blasted Trump, declaring "somebody's heart got a little softer than it was before the election."

Actually, for those who were paying attention, Trump's heart has always been soft on immigration – not just for dreamers but for most illegal immigrants. During the presidential campaign, Trump repeatedly said that he wanted to find a way for the vast majority of illegal immigrants (the "good ones," as he called them) to get right with the law and secure legal status. The mainstream media ignored this, because this did not fit with the media's narrative of a heartless Trump who wanted to break up families and send all 11 million illegal immigrants permanently back to their countries of origin.

Don't believe me? Let's review what Trump actually said.

In a July 2015 interview with Sean Hannity, Trump declared: "Some of these [illegal immigrants] are fantastic people. I've been to the border. I was there a few days ago. I met some people. These are fantastic people, and they have great reputations within their community. . . . The bad ones, they're gone. They never come back. They'll never get back into this country. But, the good ones, of which there are many, I want to expedite it so they can come back in legally."

Indeed, his son Eric expressed frustration at the media's inability to get this: "The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but it's deporting them and letting them back legally."

As I have pointed out, what Trump is describing here is a policy called "touchback." Championed by then-Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, in 2007, the idea is that illegal immigrants must return briefly to their countries of origin, where they can apply for a special visa that would allow them to reenter the United States in an expedited manner and work here indefinitely. The policy was endorsed by none other than The New York Times, which declared in a 2007 editorial that "it's not ideal, but if a touchback provision is manageable and reassures people that illegal immigrants are indeed going to the back of the line, then it will be defensible."

The touchback plan lost narrowly in the Senate by a vote of 53-45. Among those who voted for it are two vulnerable Democrats who are up for reelection in 2018: Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri (a state Trump won by 19 points) and Sen. Jon Tester of Montana (where Trump won by 21 points). So any touchback plan Trump proposes is likely to get at least some bipartisan support.

If Trump implements a proposal like this, he won't need a "deportation force." The vast majority of illegal immigrants would voluntarily cooperate. A 2007 Los Angeles Times poll of illegal immigrants found that 63 percent would leave voluntarily if they were promised a chance to return, and 85 percent would do so if they were promised a path to citizenship. No need for the left's imagined jackbooted thugs or Hillary Clinton's revolting allusion to "boxcars."
archive.is/5QNkz

I do not like the sound of this. 4 d chess ;[

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see your post which was before I showed up in the thread.
Allow me to respond.

False.
False.
False.
False.

At best I consider this material questionable, at worst, I consider it dubious.

Wew lad.

Now this I agree with.

Which he's already showing signs of backing out on…
Which is arguable in context, given a cut-off illegal immigration in the form of less-restrictive legal immigration for exactly the same people, in similar numbers, is not particularly meaningful.

More statistical values, based on the previous material, the view of that already aforementioned.

All of this comes back to your data, which without have perused, we cannot make any sort of informed decision upon.

When you actually look at how this "most conservative generation" was defined, its not particularly meaningful.
> marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
Example:
Juuuuust slightly 'more conservative' than fucking Boomers. Wow.

Agreed – but many a White pill turns sour once the pretty coating is removed.

I've noticed a definitive increase in the sort of posting you described, but I don't merely attribute it to outside insight – many a Holla Forumsack fell into the God Emperor Trump meme and never came out of it.
I don't blame them for being overcome by hope, but I would put a halt on their descent into mere memery.
There's also, I wager, still a large force of Kushner's agents on this board and others like it – there is no question that the Jew had its fingers in pushing the Trump memes, and I wager that Jewish finger is doing its best to keep anyone from popping up outta that pie to start talking critically about the new regime.

Way I see it though?
The election is over, and Trump has won.
Now is the time for criticism, and I see no reason to hold back, particularly in this vein.

Indeed my friend, 4D chess.
Which is what ardent supporters will be shouting, one assumes, when Trump announces what his 'deal with the DREAMers' will be.

Me? I'll give him 100 days from inauguration – if he hasn't shut down the sanctuary cities *AND* deported ALL the illegal spics therein (which means women, children, elderly, all of them), then I will deem him worthless and go on the attack.
Let us not forget: Trump is a stepping stone, not a destination, for if he is a destination, if what he has campaigned on and said is the destination, then America is just as fucked as it would have been under Clinton.

Your argument is dubious. But amazing picture, user.

If you came into the country illegally you've gotta go.

If ONE of your parents came into the country illegally you've gotta go.

if ONE of your GRANDPARENTS came into the country illegally you've gotta go.

If ONE of your GREAT GRANDPARENTS came into the country illegally you've gotta go.

By bus or by shallow grave you've gotta go.

And I forgot, if you are not white you've gotta go.

If this turns out to be his policy, then RaHoWa is the only way out, but we are still in a better position for RaHoWa with Trump than without him. Civic nationalism is cancer, but civil war would destroy the power of the US and leave it a crippled hulk.

ppic.org/content/pubs/rb/RB_402LHRB.pdf
Exit polls showed 29% of the Hispanic voters voted Trump.

Would I prefer 100% pure nordic and germanic genes? Of course. Are Spaniards better than nothing? Yes. The upper and middle classes in Latin America have far more European genetics (imagine that) than the lower classes, and are also the groups that are the most likely to immigrate legally. The ones who are here legally are likely impossible to remove without RaHoWa, as you argued, but are far less destructive than the ones who are here illegally, who have much more of the indian blood and are generally the lower classes of Latin American society. A mostly Spanish hispanic woman reproducing with a white male who wouldn't be able to find a white female to have kids with is a win for us - the other options are her reproducing with a hispanic male and him not reproducing.

anepigone.blogspot.de/2015/12/among-whites-conservative-liberal.html

My numbers and conclusions from this are back of the envelope, but they were based on the above, as well as easily sourced demographic data. The magnitude of the breeding out effect on liberals is easy to calculate and is immense. At some point I'll put in the effort to find all of the numbers and make a chart.

Gen Z is ~1.5-2 generations post- Roe v Wade. The fact that effects are showing up at all shows the magnitude of the effect, especially when you couple it with the most liberal culture imaginable.

If Trump fucks us, war is the only option. I freely admit that (hence not responding to the Trump fucking us points) and will be right there with you to fight it. However, daydreaming about a race war is far easier and requires less work than encouraging anons to actually work on starting a family and producing quality redpilled white children, or to work themselves into careers and positions where they can have greater power and influence. The demographics as they stand are such that if we shut off the flow, we can stop the white genocide and begin to reverse it without firing a shot - which makes it much easier down the road to develop support for more kinetic measures, or to push for things that would further improve the situation, like removing welfare and entitlements to further drop the non-white birthrates. All of these solutions leave the US as a structure intact, maintain territorial integrity, and don't result in another war that will mostly kill our K-selected whites.

"no"

It's hilarious because you can see in his body and facial movements that he 100% doesn't believe it.

I explicitly denounced civic nationalism as cancer. I'm not arguing for civic nationalism. I'm arguing that the way the demographics are presented is meant to blackpill and that we can start to turn the tide without a war if we deport those who are legally deportable and shut off future flows. That puts us in a better position to implement more advanced eugenics and to politically shift towards an American ethnostate.

If you have a different solution, I'd love to hear how we actually get there.

We deport everyone we can. Then we get into WWIII. Once the popuation has been hardened by constant death and decides that all niggers must hang and all jews must die isn't so bad an outlook we kill anyone who isn't white (1/8 mexican is not white gotta get gassed!). Now that the population has been partially acclimatized to genocide we start on a larger scale and go up in scale until the world is white. Gotta gas em all.

Reminder that balkanization is in the best interests of white americans.

Reminder that total and unconditional extermination of anyone who is not 100% European is in the best interests of all whites and you are a filthy kike jew rat.

ALL NON-WHITES MUST DIE

WWIII with who? All war does is kill off the whites who are of quality while leaving the weak and cowardly to breed.

How? If you can take the US intact, you gain a massive economy and an incredibly potent weapon. If you break it up (falling for Duganist propaganda), you get five or so separate states which have no long term potential to become a superpower.

Israel, China, Turkey, branching into total war with the non-white populace of Earth. Don't worry our casualties will be low compared to theirs, we've just got to kill some 6 billion to win.

All the juden must die. We can come to terms with the other races, especially the stupid blacks.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST HANG

ALL NON-WHITES MUST BURN

(((Civic Nationalism))) will never get anyone anywhere.

Fuck off kike. Where am I advocating civic nationalism. White countries for White people only.

I am simply saying that genociding every single non-White is retarded. The jews must die, including you schlomo. We can live in peace with everyone else.

Turns out these posts were coming from the same IP. I logged into the open webcam port and managed to snap a blurry picture of the poster.

Oh thank God he said that
I was starting to get worried that we had no chance
But really, now that he says this we can calm down, for nothing that man ever said came to fruition

In the long run, I'd rather not let subhumans sit on valuable farmland and resources just because I feel bad for them. In a way, this shitposter is right, he's just jumping the gun a bit. The only possible end goal of merit is a white earth, the question to be answered is how do we get between here and there most effectively. In my opinion, we need to work towards taking the US intact, and continuing the incredibly effective propaganda war we have been waging.

View them as part of nature, and not something to be senselessly destroyed. We don't have to live side by side with these animals. But they are not innately evil like the juden.

Yeah that's moderate white nationalism bud.

In a couple centuries a surge of liberalism will make whites in their countries feeling bad for poor nogs who have once again started starving after breeding to the billions let the niggers and sub-humans into their countries. Then the cycle repeats itself.

The only permanent solution is genocide, it is the final solution.

If after we've established a Fourth Reich, our descendants decide to give it away…

"Nations that make mongrels of their people, or allow their people to be turned into mongrels, sin against the Will of Eternal Providence. And thus their overthrow at the hands of a stronger opponent cannot be looked upon as a wrong but, on the contrary, as a restoration of justice. If a people refuses to guard and uphold the qualities with which it has been endowed by Nature and which have their roots in the racial blood, then such a people has no right to complain over the loss of its earthly existence."

You ever see a Neanderthal? Either we kill all of the non-whites or in 1,000 years there will be no trace of current racial groups and humanity will be a subhuman standardized mongrelized breed of low IQ retards ruled by kikes.

By not killing the non-whites we allow our people to be turned into mongrels. Read the fucking quote, it is we who would sin against providence because we know full well the consequence of letting non-whites live.

this is what happens when you have a welfare state and wealth redistribution from the high iq to the low iq.

The most merciful way to handle niggers is to exterminate them. It limits their suffering to a single generation. They are a failed experiment of nature, possessing the inability to create of an animal, and the cruelty of the more base forms of man.

He is simply stating the facts. Deport illegals and stop immigration completely and America will STILL get browner.

You're twisting the quote, user. Read it yourself from a neutral perspective. Letting niggers live their ancient subsistence lifestyle in Africa won't mongrelize us. And conversely, exterminating all non-Whites won't cure our spiritual sickness and give us back our will to live.

I'll just leave this here.

Trans Latina Immigrant Fears Deportation Under Trump

>"Deportation would be a death sentence," Catalina Velasquez says over the phone. She was at home in D.C. the night of the election, where she watched Donald Trump slowly take the lead over Hillary Clinton. "To know that someone with such an anti-immigrant message was selected to head the executive branch," she says, "it's going to mean mass deportations. It's going to mean separation of families."

archive.is/co8Ve

But it will deprive us of a potential dangerous predator, it's the same reason the Japs hunted their wolves to extinction.

There can only be one.

My my, look at all the demoralization shilling going on ITT.

Yeah it's pretty obvious

Kill yourself, then.
NOPE. By enforcing the law.
Now we deport them.
Then we slaughter them instead of deporting them. Cheaper and better for the world at large.
You write like a redditor and you space like one, too. Kill yourself.
Okay. Do you know how badly we beat Mexico in 1846? Do you have any fucking comprehension of how much worse their fate will be the second time?
THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THIS THAT ENDS IN SUCCESS FOR NON-WHITES. IF THEY TRY THEIR HARDEST, THEY ONLY WIND UP GIVING US EVEN MORE OF THEIR LAND.
Well, you’re wrong.
Sure he won’t, kike.
Sure thing, moishe.
And with a nationwide voter ID law and THE DEPORTATION OF 30 MILLION ILLEGAL SPICS (AS RECOGNIZED UNDER THE CURRENT INTERPRETATION OF THE LAW, NOT EVEN THE REAL ONE), WE ARE GUARANTEED TO WIN AGAIN.==
How will they do that when they no longer have a voting base?
You are illiterate. He explicitly said this.
You are illiterate. He explicitly said this.
Yep. Reported.

Europeans have a second less humane reserve plan too :^)

Reported.
There is.
He has.
lol irony
lol he explicitly said he wants to repeal the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.
Reported for being exactly what you claim I am.

Genocide is humane, putting down animals just smart enough to be tricked into thinking they are human is a blessing to them.

OR, more likely

"You can come back legally, but first you have to leave" and then Trump simply blocks immigration because "well things changed." Would be an easy, cheap, and efficient way to remove up to a million, probably, with their families in tow.

Trump is no fool and undoubtedly recognizes the demographic issue. He will need to work at it subtly to gain the necessary traction for deportations. Obviously everyone will try to block that from happening first thing, so he will need to engineer the conditions that will allow him to steamroll over these people. All of his work as President-Elect seems geared towards gaining him the necessary power to do that.

Can we fuck his daughters? YES WE CAN

Hello /r/The_Ronald

You've gotta go back. Bestiality is not accepted here.

She straight deep throats that fucking Popsicle. Jesus christ.

How about you keep this crap over at >>>/cuckchan/ ?

(1) derailing shitposters. Filter and ignore them.

Nope. They can all leave together. :)

So the nigger calls for a browner america and he should not be the first to contribute to it by letting us fuck his daughters?

goon spotted

goon spotted

it is wrong and I agree, fucking animals is disgusting.

but have some white user here with terrible down syndrome and other unrelated problems, have him fuck obongo's daughters, just imagine what you would do with OBAMA'S LEGACY

That's your only argument?

They're not even fucking related to Obama you retards, they're actors.

If you really believe that Michael Obama can birth children even though he's a man with a somewhat functioning penis you probably think King Kong was born in the USA.

You can go back to Holla Forums now, I'm sure the initial amusement of shitposting here has begun to fade.

"Thus, the journalist dropped his previous intentions and researched the background of the supposedly “White” mother of half-African Obama. He found that her father was surely a crypto-jew named Stanley Dunham, whence the repeat of the common jew name of “Stanley,” even for a daughter. The father had been in the furniture business, one in which Jim’s own brief experience as a delivery man and mover had taught him that it was a lucrative field for unscrupulous owners who extremely overcharged at retail and lied about it."

"Stanley Ann Dunham’s mother, however, was more obviously a crypto-jew. She was from a banker family. In modern America after the deliberately inflicted Great Depression and its bankrupting of nearly every remaining White bank owner from sea to shining sea, “banker family” meant jew family. Stanley Ann Dunham’s own background was rich in evidence of jew. As Jim found, she had worked for the CIA and for international banking, especially so when sowing the scam of “micro-loans” in so-called developing countries. Further photographic evidence salaciously exposed the jewess. Barack Obama’s mother had posed nude for an African, a known Communist named Frank Marshall Davis from Chicago, which displayed her as yet another jewess pretending to be White and baring her all to satiate her own perversities while degrading White society and culture. Thus, Jim knew beyond all reasonable doubt that no matter who was his African father, Barack Obama was a jew because he was a son of a jew."

whiteswillwinparty.org/?tag=obamas-mother-stanley-ann-dunham-jew

Anyone not from reddit, cuckchan, or SA could tell you that lad.

Well no shit

I'm dual nationality Bong/Yank. My Mum is Yank, Dad is Brit.
I can vote in UK elections and US elections. I live in England and have two passports. My sister lives in Montana.

I've thought of moving to US, but I'm too comfy here. I was brought up in England and it's my culture. I live in a remote area in the Pennine mountains in northern England. (pics)

I love America so much. It's home from home. America was founded on European values.
The Constitution has a European background; Habeas Corpus, Bill of Rights, trial by jury, presumption of innocence etc..
All of it is based upon English Common Law. I don't have split loyalties: I can be faithful to both countries.
The UK and the USA have much more in common than different.

America frustrates me and also gives me hope. It's a fucked up feeling. The thing I sense above all, when I go to US is lack of history. Don't get me wrong. Sure, America has history, but it's not like here. There are standing stones, Roman ruins, castles, Iron Age burial mounds, - the sheep farmers use an ancient counting system; it is ancient Celtic. "yan, tan, tithera".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan_tan_tethera
I was taught this counting method when I was a kid. And I've taught it to my daughter.

Well, I fear for the United States. I can imagine it becoming fragmented. Balkanised. Maybe California and Texas becoming new nations. I don't know. New York is almost a different country. I hate New York and the accent there; it sounds like a snappy terrier biting my feet.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

We haven't even got to the point where we're considering stripping them of their assets and shipping them home with nothing. Fucking ungrateful beaners.

America was doomed from the start lad, we would've been better off in George Washington had manned up and named himself King of America.

Now the only hope we have is catharsis into a Royal Republic with the rise of a Monarchy. I mean look at every country that has abandoned monarchy, they've all gone to shit! Britain became irrelevant soon after they made the royals irrelevant, and GB will only be relevant once the queen lizard dies and is replaced by a sensible king.

GOD KILL THE QUEEN

GOD SAVE THE KING

Latinos wanted to know what its like to be "the man" and now they get their chance. They will be next on cultural Marxism's hit list since its based around attacking majority populations until they are minorities regardless of skin color.

I see the Celts were our kind of people.

Yeah, I get seriously jealous of Brits who can stroll around some pasture and find coin/treasure hoards, Roman villas and the like. You guys are very lucky in that respect. Any structures prior to the 18th century are very rare here and even those are few and far between.

teaching your mongrel daughter how to count doesn't change the fact you are a racemixing scumbag who threw his lineage down the shitter. and no, your shitskin wife will never be english or british.

stfu faggot

stfu faggot d&c kike

Really makes you goon.

nope, the guy was in athoer thread saying how his wife was from a hindu family, it has nothing to do with him being american

Oh, in that case he obviously needs to be gassed along with his rat-family.

this fucking board sometimes

oy vey?

It's a brit thing. They've gotten soft and think they're cultured, but really England reached its crest in the 15th century and jewish control of the banks and cities began in the 16th century. England was only ever great because it crested on the back of the Roman Empire but it became a faded shadow of an Empire and after a brief surge collapsed into the UK.

The resurgence of Imperium is near after almost 2,000 years and it's definitely not starting with GB though they might hop on board if they're lucky.

Who would give a company like this money? Why? How can they create value? Might as well say

She's a mongrel in the sense that my wife is Scottish. And I'm a half breed Yank/English.
But she is white and British.
In reference to the OP, I don't want to be 'browner'.

I'm very content in my nice little white town. (population 4,000)
No crime, a farmers' market every Wednesday, clean streets, beautiful scenery, cold weather, friendly neighbours, big gardens (I grow apples and plums), a spirit of community, no immigrants, no one is hungry or homeless, the standard of living is very high.

The only downside is that everyone knows your business. It's a tight knit community so people gossip.

Don't even dignify these degenerates with a response. It's demoralization bait.

Violence solves everything, and in some cases, is the only answer.

we have gotta get this guy put in jail. new meme campaign starting in january.

You got trips so I'll ask.

By "Scottish" do you mean she is a poo-in-loo indian born in Scotland or she is a Scot whose great-great-great grandparents were born in Scotland.

Be warned you only get one chance!

She's from the East Highlands. Very white.
Map related. She's from the circle at the top. We live in the circle at the bottom. I'd label them but I'm shit at computers.

The top circle is in Ross and Cromarty. We live in the lower circle - North Yorkshire. Please forgive my shit map.

it just seems too conveinient that you post the same photo as the other guy in the other thread who said he lived in a small town around near the pennines. did you or did you not post something to that effect recently?

COMMUNISTS ALWAYS OUT THEMSELVES
THE ____ COMMUNITY

K K E K
E    E       
K E K E K
       E    E
K E K     K

oh and with the same image names on two of them as well. I reckon you are full of shit. either way, I'm past caring

I saw that other user and he didn't post the same photots, you fucking retard.

Lots and lots of black pussy?

You're either a complete fucking retard or a terrible fucking shill. Either way, gas yourself post-haste.

What now

Obama laying out bait. He doesn't say this shit by mistake. He says it to provoke a response and then the sjws can start throwing the nazi label around

if i called latinos brown id be lynched in the streets

Great, and I was just starting to enjoy my depression, now I have to pretend to be happy about winning

But we remember, we can actually enact a governmental policy to control the temperature of the fucking planet.

I'll go over more of this later, buuuuut….

Exit polls are worthless, and this election is non-indicative of trends.
And the notion that 30% of US spics are 'conservative' or 'right wing' in any meaningful sense is largely tripe.

Protip: 70% Hispanics being blue or leaning blue =/= 30% Hispanics being red or leaning red (nor that such would even be meaningful, given the red party is trash at this point)

Also:

Understanding the Future of Californians’ Fertility: The Role of Immigrants

> > en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Policy_Institute_of_California

Seems legit fam.

If we had more direct access to the news stream in America and exposed shit like this, Obama would have had lynch mobs take care of him 8 years ago. It's amazing the shit that anti-white nigger gets away with.

Hillary Clinton would get the same treatment too. Seriously though, these people cannot be allowed to breathe, they are a poison to any society and culture.

Holy shit, I'm in this Webm. Those were good times.

All of these show that there is some portion of Hispanics that are not an immediate danger to the state of the republic, all we're arguing over is matters of degree. Regardless, none of my projections included any hispanics into the "white" group, it was just mentioned as an additional factor. It remains as an additional factor.

Nitpicking sources is typical. There's plenty of information out there that shows a rapid drop in fertility between first generation and second generation hispanic immigrants, and the fertility drops to below replacement levels. I picked the first one off of the list on startpage that showed the effect. If you would like to see more, please type "Second generation hispanic immigrant fertility" into your search engine of choice.

absolutely no ass.

A face only a nigger would fuck.

Yeah yeah, nigger. So was Trump's loss.

Holy shit someone who lives near me. Feels Good man

Fuck off yojimbo.

Reminder that the first step is for Holla Forumsacks to get into office and learn persuasive speaking skills.

I don't even think it is that intentional. I'm mixed race and it's just a general sense of confusion and subtle social ostracism. You feel most at ease with similar people and the people who get you are those who are also mixed and somewhat confused.

That's why a show like eric andre could almost only be made by a mixed person. It's a visual representation of the emotional life of someone born between worlds.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAcA7bAAA5o

We (everybody) think subconsciously that the world will be better if it is more in our own image.

Intentions don't matter though. It will undermine and destroy what you've got going for you in the US. Stop that bullshit.

oh pls you know there's a happy medium in between that and sheboon steatopygia

meant for

Making America less non-white=\=making America white again. Half the children born are not coethnics and most are not eligible for expulsion.

Birthrite citizenship is not a legal statute but a mere precidence.

We have done this before in the 30s, we exiled a million spics living in America. We can do it again. And we can destroy their social safety net to force them to go back or just kill them off.

AND YOU LOVE IT YOU NIGGER

They're not ALL unlawful birth tourists although that should get rescinded.

We should just reinstate the Naturalization Act of 1790, limiting immigration to any free White person of good nature. After deporing the spics of course.

Corinthian rythm a shit.

What game is that?

This man should be charged with treason. Fucking piece of shit faggot.

I agree with him. We're getting browner either way, so it wouldn't be racist to close the borders and send the illegals home. And it's also good that we're confronting these issues instead of sweeping them under the rug like niggers like him wanted.

Ehh, Hispanic and black birth rates are declining extremely fast.

If you removed immigration, everything actually would remain roughly the same.

However, either way, as white people, we need to be breeding like crazy. Everyone one of us needs to be having at least 4 children.

Why? If your argument is that it's unrealistic, sure. But it would be ideal, there is literally no reason whatsoever why every single non-White on the planet should not be exterminated.

we need more how to thwart the jew propaganda already axed fb and twatter never used plebit yet this message has to spread world wide white pride and seriously cut into their shekkels I want white awareness of these fucking parasites so we all as a tribe can shoot them down.Explain please .

I don't see this happening. Its obviously a gross perversion of the intent of the 14th amendment, but overturning the anchor baby thing is so hot button it might actually trigger a race war. I simply cannot forsee "whites" casting the stone that kicks off a race war, as it were.

bump

king nigger does it again.

Unfortunately when you make enough money to raise that many children, the government takes your money and gives it to niggers, illegals, and rapefugees. That has to stop before whites can start growing in population percentage.

Honestly this picture says everything about 2016.

reminds me of this

It's trying to provoke a rash response before Trump takes office. He can only remain relevant if people take the bait.

If not, he's relegated to his ever-shrinking hugbox of radical libshits.

Or, you can stop/slow non-white immigration, while continuing white immigration.

You don't even need mass deportations.

It's obviously not inevitable. The Democrats desire it, but it is not inevitable.

I have never actually seen such a HD image of the monkey. Holy fuck is he ugly.

first they say
"only a few, nothing will change"

then they say
"many will come, things will change, you have to accept it"

Then why does king Nigger pass a bill that's harmful for Israel's expansionism?

By the way it's not like what Obama says is a lie, it's the truth if you look at the trends that are there in statistics. Which should be reason to worry about white birthrates, not how despicable Obama is.

Fuck off, mongrelized kikes.

Gas yourself, please.

Come back in four years, retard.

We're talking about people who were too cowardly to fight for themselves in their own countries against retarded, disorganized enemies, but you're trying to tell me that in the face of determined whites they won't just flee to a nice, safe area again? Why not?

There is no such thing as "mostly Spanish." Kill yourself, my man. Further racemixing because of a shitty "mostly white" meme is a fucking abomination.

Earth is rightful white clay, (((user))).

There is literally no reason to take preemptive action against a potential threat.

Because having a nigger hand them a fresh victim card allows them to push the "dems are the real anti-semites, goy" line for then next 4-8 years and get the greenlight to ethnically cleanse Palestinians. Now that the Syria phase of the Yinon plan isn't going to work they need that West Bank real estate more than ever and are going to push for full blown Palestinian Genocide, conveniently sending millions more nonwhite rapey "Palestinian refugees" to America and Europe now that the pretext for "Syrian refugees" isn't going to work much longer. A toothless UN resolution and their puppet cuck Kerry whining isn't "harmful to Israel's expansionism" dummy.

Yes, they are. They don't get why though, consider it step 1 of the red pill, like this guy, it's kind of cute really.

Looks like some Half-Life 2 mod.

You mean other than a massive war that would see untold white men and women dead?

Or other than the fact that everything that lives deserves to exist and has a right to defend it's existence?

Or other than the fact that not everything that isn't 100% white is bad (Hitler greatly respected Japan, for instance).

If us whites were so fucking perfect we wouldn't be in this mess we are now, now would we?

Your meme is getting stale

Fuck your stupid queen. That's a mentality many Americans are raised with.
So I'll say it again. Fuck your nasty child fucking degenerate bitch queen to hell.

What he is basically saying is: People need to stop race mixing.

This tranny fucking junkie thinks people care what he has to say about something? hahaha. The best was last week when the monkey said he would have won the election. Just deluded as fuck.

oy. what he mean by dis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law

I'm pretty sure they're larpers not from around here. Generally Turner Diary type masturbation is rare here.

Mass procreation into the gutter isn't the way out of this. We wouldn't have a demographic crisis if we weren't importing from a foreign population numbering in the billions. Our birthrates are fine when competition is external. When it's internal–within our borders–that's where the problem is. Trying to "out breed" them will only further degrade living conditions and impoverish us. We don't have the economic strength to support our current population, let along a drastically expanding one. We're not a second world country in the process of vast economic expansion and industrialization. Also, again, we can't "out breed" them because they're being imported from an endless external source. The goal should be to reduce internal competition, not breed like fucking rabbits and doom our economy into a depression.