Synchronicity

Howdy guys long time lurker, been noticing many synchronicities and been studying a few things as of late so do these things have significance to you?
Carl jungs red book
Hermetisicim
Ascension

Been seeing a lot of this around and recently some mention quite a bit.

Also please share anything you think may have significance. I'm wondering if synchronicities and the Mandela effect are stronger I need certain times, and right now with all these happenings the zeitgeist is buzzing.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/audio/Jung-and-Synchronicity.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need a direct download of this to spread, the torrent available is shit.

/x/ plz

I noticed synchronicities get stronger when you intake a copious amounts of drugs.

/fringe/ has a whole thread on it. Most of it is numerical though like repeating numbers.

It's on /pdfs/
I've got a physical copy because I'm a neuroscientist/wizard/wagecuck

What is a synchronicity?

When two events are meaningfully related not by causation but by simultaneity.

Good goddamnit

I've been smoking reefer straight for 2 months and I've been studying hermiticism primarily and sacred geometry, I'm sure I've discounted what I've said to all reading but I do think we are in for some interesting things possibly on a metaphysical level. If kek exists he exists in the immaterial plane in higher frequencies, as god created and is omnipresent in the material the immaterial follows suit.

Holla Forums needs a strong dose of Terence Mckenna, a true memetic visionary.

Can you give me a good example for more clarification?

Have noticed mentions of Carl Jung's Red Book at least 6 times recently even in places I wouldnot expect it.

Overall I have had some extremely strange ((coincidences)) in regards to synchronicities in general quite recently - but nothing I can confirm or remember in any great detail.

I have seen Death(the concept of dying) been mentioned a lot more but that's to be expected with how the world os right now, but even just as jokes it seems a lot of people are scared of Death.

I don't really feel drawn to the word Hermetisicim, but I've seen a lot of /fringe/ tier stuff around lately.

I've heard more and more stuff about "spiritual" related topics from people around me than usual.

Ascension hasn't really appeared all that often but it's been on my mind as such - it has significance somehow.

I can only assume all this is happening because it makes sense, the world is in turmoil and many things are changing and to some change is death, others a rebirth.

Possibly Mandela Effext, but I myself have been more "drawn" to /fringe/ /x/ tier stuff lately - but I tend to try to stay rational as it avoids the degeneracy of the (((occult))).

Repeating numbers, also - general awareness as a whole is increased for me lately.

Occurances like this happen to me a lot, except it's ALWAYS 9:11 am or pm when I look. I can only assume it's just people discounting the other times and having significance to the number, 911 would be a common one for that reason, 1234 is repeating and so on.

Anchored already. Rmember, he does it for free!

I for one welcome ascending consciousness to be one with our true overlords and eventual homogeneity of the godhead.

Anchoring just means it's not shitting up the front page. You have multiple days to shitpost in this thread before it gets slid. Deal with it.

On psychedelics, your pattern recognition abilities go through the roof. Hence why people feel like everything is interconnected on them, and why it's very easy to induce MK Ultra conditioning on people. It's also why it brings out latent schizophrenia (which would have eventually been brought out). You can get very up your own ass very quickly on that shit, unless you take care.

On that note, be VERY careful with synchonicities and pondering about their significance in the cosmic system. /x/ had GHOST and the voices of /x/, where guys went legitimately insane over it. Not juden "you're anti-semitic? that's a mental illness," but "my brain literally cannot function properly" insane. Basically /x/ recorded synchronizations in journals and shared that shit. Obviously, they started synching in their thoughts and the synchronicities gradually grew more and more fucked up. Rapes, murders, long suppressed memories of sexual abuse, all that fun shit. Most people stopped there, but some idiots decided to keep pushing. Those that kept pushing broke their minds and got on the anti-psychotics for life.

If you're into /fringe/, you'd notice that they didn't guard themselves against demons (or negative emotions) and were basically offering up their loosh to whatever was there. Don't be idiots like /x/, because that's why magic has been withheld from them.

I-im still confused
Is the fact that you look at this time every night a synchronicity?

A synchronicity has nothing to do with causation it's just something that happens, right? For example if you actively looked at the clock at 12:34 every night it would no longer be a synchronicity?

Not if you planned to look at the clock at that time before hand. For whatever reason it just happens to me. Every goddamn day.

Thanks for (negative emotions) example, yeah I've been working to incorporate the concept of mentalism into my life and as a mirror it definitely can build a strong foundation for greater things as I understand it now.

I always reach my microwave right as it hits 00:01. I sit in another room when it's running, but always get up in time before it goes off. Maybe I just have a very accurate internal clock, but I think it's because my brain is highly tuned into the universe.

Think of it like this, you're talking with your friend about a bird while sitting at a restaurant. You hear a commotion, as a swallow has flown in and the waiters are trying to get it outside

or like, if you are walking down the road and someone mentions turkeys for no reason then when you're driving home later you see a bunch of turkeys. just think "meaningful coincidence" or look the fucking term up on google ixquick.

why the fuck is this thread bumplocked?!?!?!?!?!?

Your brain is the universe just as much the stars and space rocks.

Magic getting bumplocked is the work of therealmoonman, who's a catholic cuck.

You're counting down unconciously from when you start the timer. It's not a "random" event like looking at a clock at the same time, or , etc

Okay I think I get it.
Is it always a reoccurring thing or could just be a one event? If so what would a one synchronicity be?
Do people normally experience these sorts of things? Because I don't think I've ever experienced this

holy fuck, me too. 9:11 and 12:34 exactly. Also 10:04 for some reason.

And yeah OP, I've been noticing synchronicities lately too. Funny you mention Jung's Red Book: I was listening to this lecture today: gnosis.org/audio/Jung-and-Synchronicity.mp3

If it happens enough that you notice it you'll start to wonder wtf is going on or if you're just crazy and seeing things that you want to see.

Explains it pretty well from a lot of different contexts. Be warned if you watch it though, there's no end to Mckenna's rabbit hole.

It's an enormous book. I would recommend just getting a physical copy if you're genuinely interested.

Oh okay that makes a lot of sense
It's meaningful coincidences
Interesting

Doing that over the course of 5 minutes seems improbable, particularly when I get distracted by Holla Forums or whatever video I'm watching.

thefakesunwoman is cancer. i cannot understand why that shitskin is still a fucking mod

wut

wut

its like this retarded nigger doesn't even understand her fucking symbology

It is actually a little weird now that you mention it. I have always been into a broad range of subjects and had read something about seven sermons to the dead and Jung's Red Book coming out and became very interested in reading it after seeing the drawings and some of the material. I really wanted a copy of it to read but the first printing was something like 5000 copies and by the time I stumbled upon knowing about it the preorder had long sold out. I tried going around and calling to all the book stores in my area the days when it had shipped and the few that did know it existed kind of laughed at me politely for thinking it would be possible to get a copy. Well it probably shouldnt have been by all logic but something very rare came over me out of nowhere and I had a mission to get a copy of this book because it looked cool and I wanted to read it. I had tried every book store except the least likely but having nowhere to turn I went there on the way back to my house. I was in disbelief when I saw 2 copies sitting behind the counter at the tiny independent bookstore in the forgotten train stop town a few miles over from where I lived, even more in awe when one was for sale. I had about 250 dollars to my name at that point, I bought it cash for something like 220 plus tax. It remains one of if not my most cherished possession.

I know my story sounds fake and gay but it's real and I'm only telling because you asked and I do have that strange personal connection to that specific book

its more than just coincidence, tho, according to the theory. you have to look it up. its more like magically tapping into the zeitgeist or something. its more than coincidence – its related – it just can't be proven "causally" in the traditional sense. look up Chapel Perilous and Robert Anton Wilson as well

pshhh, try RAW

Your brain does shit like that all of the time. The ding is supposed to be obnoxious, and you're supposed to rush to it before it goes off. Since it's survival related, your brain will place more emphasis on the timing more than normal. Have you noticed that your focus is slightly clouded in between you putting the food in and the timer going off?

That dude was so CIA that I was expecting him to shoot people before throwing them out of an airplane.

Thanks for the input, awareness has been amplified for me as of late but it seems silly to not put any of that to drug use. In another term I do actually think Marijuana can be used in other ways than the commonly peddled " weed dude" its been pretty helpful in dealing with abstract concepts and "putting faith" into other concepts ;and also admitting to myself the goal isn't to make an answer for insights and wisdom, but wisdom is merely a product of a lot of time spent thinking.

why the fuck is this bumplocked

Because Holla Forums is compromised

I once met someone who talked similarly you, but that was in the looney bin. He also discussed being "blocked" from the astral plane by nefarious forces. Fun to talk to because he would make the wildest associations. But also nuttier than a coconut.

What's a resource for looking into this? In particular making sure I don't get messed up as a result. I have dabbled but avoided longer exosure for the reasons you give.